Community Central
Community Central
(→‎Clone Wars Wiki: new section)
No edit summary
Line 499: Line 499:

The admins of that wiki are gone for ages, there is only two contributors me and Yepsee. By the way I am friends in YouTube with a famous artist, Charice, so it is most likely that it will get more contributors when I tell her in YouTube.

The admins of that wiki are gone for ages, there is only two contributors me and Yepsee. By the way I am friends in YouTube with a famous artist, Charice, so it is most likely that it will get more contributors when I tell her in YouTube.

==EastEnders.Wikia.com==

Hey there. I wanted to adopt EastEnders.wikia.com. I know there is an admin but he's very inactive and the original founder has disappeared. I would definitely put this wiki to better use. Thanks [[User:GSorby|'''<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace'">GSorby</span>''']] <sup>[[User talk:GSorby|<font color="#FF0000">'''''Chat with Me!'''''</font>]]</sup> 21:19, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

--<small><span style="border: 1px solid #000; -moz-border-radius:1ex; border-radius:1ex; border-top-right-radius:0ex; border-bottom-right-radius:0ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:0ex; -moz-border-radius-topright:0ex;"><span style="background-color:#FFF; border-top-left-radius:1ex; border-bottom-left-radius:1ex; -moz-border-radius-topleft:1ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:1ex;">&nbsp;[[User:Nobody Cares|<font color="black" size="5" face="Freestyle Script">paul mccartney</font>]]&nbsp;</span><span style="background-color:#696969; color:#FFF; border:1px solid #000; border-top-left-radius:1ex; border-bottom-left-radius:1ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:1ex; -moz-border-radius-topleft:1ex; border-top-right-radius:0ex; border-bottom-right-radius:0ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:0ex; -moz-border-radius-topright:0ex;">&nbsp;&nbsp;[[w:c:songpedia|<font color="white"><span title="A large song encyclopedia with lyrics and the music video that any music fan can edit!">Songpedia</span></font>]]&nbsp;</span><span style="background-color:#FAEBD7; color:#000">[[w:c:songpedia:Portal:The Beatles|<font color="black"><span title="The Beatles Portal">The Beatles</span></font>]]<span style="background-color:#ffd700; color:#000; border:1px solid #000;">&nbsp;[[User talk:Nobody Cares|<font color="black"><span title="My talkpage">Chat</span></font>]]&nbsp;</span></span></span><span style="border: 1px solid #000; -moz-border-radius:1ex; border-radius:1ex; border-top-left-radius:0ex; border-bottom-left-radius:0ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0ex; -moz-border-radius-topleft:0ex; background-color:#98FB98; color:#006400">&nbsp;[[w:c:songpedia:Special:Contributions/Nobody Cares|<span title="My Countless Contributions"><font color="darkgreen">Contribs</font></span>]]&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></small> 10:41, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

--<small><span style="border: 1px solid #000; -moz-border-radius:1ex; border-radius:1ex; border-top-right-radius:0ex; border-bottom-right-radius:0ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:0ex; -moz-border-radius-topright:0ex;"><span style="background-color:#FFF; border-top-left-radius:1ex; border-bottom-left-radius:1ex; -moz-border-radius-topleft:1ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:1ex;">&nbsp;[[User:Nobody Cares|<font color="black" size="5" face="Freestyle Script">paul mccartney</font>]]&nbsp;</span><span style="background-color:#696969; color:#FFF; border:1px solid #000; border-top-left-radius:1ex; border-bottom-left-radius:1ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:1ex; -moz-border-radius-topleft:1ex; border-top-right-radius:0ex; border-bottom-right-radius:0ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:0ex; -moz-border-radius-topright:0ex;">&nbsp;&nbsp;[[w:c:songpedia|<font color="white"><span title="A large song encyclopedia with lyrics and the music video that any music fan can edit!">Songpedia</span></font>]]&nbsp;</span><span style="background-color:#FAEBD7; color:#000">[[w:c:songpedia:Portal:The Beatles|<font color="black"><span title="The Beatles Portal">The Beatles</span></font>]]<span style="background-color:#ffd700; color:#000; border:1px solid #000;">&nbsp;[[User talk:Nobody Cares|<font color="black"><span title="My talkpage">Chat</span></font>]]&nbsp;</span></span></span><span style="border: 1px solid #000; -moz-border-radius:1ex; border-radius:1ex; border-top-left-radius:0ex; border-bottom-left-radius:0ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0ex; -moz-border-radius-topleft:0ex; background-color:#98FB98; color:#006400">&nbsp;[[w:c:songpedia:Special:Contributions/Nobody Cares|<span title="My Countless Contributions"><font color="darkgreen">Contribs</font></span>]]&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></small> 10:41, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

==EastEnders.Wikia.com==
== [[w:c:mariokart:Mario Kart Racing Wiki|Mario Kart Racing Wiki]] ==

Hey there. I wanted to adopt EastEnders.wikia.com. I know there is an admin but he's very inactive and the original founder has disappeared. I would definitely put this wiki to better use. Thanks '''<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace'"> <sup>[[User talk:GSorby|<font color="#FF0000">'''''Chat with Me!'''''</font>]]</sup> 21:19, January 8, 2011 (UTC) </span>'''

Hello. I've just posted the following on [[w:c:mariokart:User talk:Angela|Angela]]'s wall - "It has come to my attention that another user ([[w:c:mariokart:User:BassJapas|BassJapas]]) has asked me for admin rights, which has caused me to discover that the bureaucrat has not edited for the greater part of a year. It is for these reasons I would very politely ask that I am made a bureaucrat and BassJapas is made an administrator. Thank you." - and she has redirected me here. I should mention that I am already an administrator on the Wiki, so this is not an adoption request per se, but rather relief that administrators can be made quicker. Thank you.--{{User:Launchballer/Signature}} 23:41, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

== '''<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace'">[[w:c:mariokart:Mario Kart Racing Wiki|Mario Kart Racing Wiki]] </span>''' ==
== Clone Wars Wiki ==

'''<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace'">Hello. I've just posted the following on [[w:c:mariokart:User talk:Angela|Angela]]'s wall - "It has come to my attention that another user ([[w:c:mariokart:User:BassJapas|BassJapas]]) has asked me for admin rights, which has caused me to discover that the bureaucrat has not edited for the greater part of a year. It is for these reasons I would very politely ask that I am made a bureaucrat and BassJapas is made an administrator. Thank you." - and she has redirected me here. I should mention that I am already an administrator on the Wiki, so this is not an adoption request per se, but rather relief that administrators can be made quicker. Thank you.--{{User:Launchballer/Signature}} 23:41, January 8, 2011 (UTC) </span>'''
Can I adopt the clonewars wiki. I am the only one who has been on it for a few months with creating over 20 new pages and getting it over the 200 page mark. I want to adopt it so when others come i can be there to help them and help all who go on the wiki. Another reason is it is a work in progress i want to work on and make it into one of the best.

+
== '''<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace'">Clone Wars Wiki </span>''' ==

'''<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace'">Can I adopt the clonewars wiki. I am the only one who has been on it for a few months with creating over 20 new pages and getting it over the 200 page mark. I want to adopt it so when others come i can be there to help them and help all who go on the wiki. Another reason is it is a work in progress i want to work on and make it into one of the best. </span>'''
  +
'''<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace'">
  +
</span>'''

Wiki Link Bellow So You Know Which One
+
'''<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace'">Wiki Link Bellow So You Know Which One </span>'''

http://clonewars.wikia.com/wiki
+
'''<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace'">http://clonewars.wikia.com/wiki </span>'''

Revision as of 04:44, 9 January 2011

This page is where you can request administrator and/or bureaucrat rights on communities without an active admin and/or bureaucrat team. Before you post your request, please make sure you are active on the wiki and that you meet the guidelines listed below.

Following a successful adoption, you will receive administrator rights for 30 days. After this period, please reapply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat user rights with the "extend permissions" forum. A Wiki Representative will review your request, which will be determined based on activity and rights usage.

Please allow up to one week (7 business days) for a response to your adoption request. Requests are generally — but not always — reviewed in the order they were received.

We look forward to having you adopt one of our communities!

Guidelines

AdoptionCheckmark You can adopt a wiki if...
  • The admins/bureaucrats have been inactive (not editing or engaging with the wiki) for at least 60 days.
  • You haven't gained rights or created another wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are not blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You are contributing to the wiki regularly, and your interest in it is both current and active. This includes:
    • Editing content pages on the wiki each day for at least a consecutive week prior to the time that your application is submitted. (Editing images, categories, or Discussion posts may not count, as we need to see that you have some command of the subject of the wiki.)
    • You have created at least one new page in the main namespace (the more the better).
    • Your edits are in good faith, and using the correct language for the wiki (i.e.: English for English wikis).
  • You make an effort to talk to other users, such as leaving friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responding to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
  • You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- updating news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
  • The wiki is not considered as a duplicate (a wiki about the exact same topic already covered by another, usually larger and more active wiki).
AdoptionCross You cannot adopt a wiki if...
  • There are admins actively editing the wiki.
  • You became an admin or created a new wiki in the past 60 days.
  • You are blocked in another Fandom wiki.
  • You haven't been contributing to the wiki's content pages for at least a consecutive week.
  • The community is considered as a duplicate of a larger and more active wiki.
  • The wiki is not eligible for adoption for another reason. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Fandom-branded wikis (such as Community Central, SOAP Wiki, etc.)
    • Personal or sandbox wikis.
    • Wikis with a topic that is exceedingly obscure, and page view statistics suggest a very small audience. As explained in our Community Creation Policy, we may even fully close such wikis.
link  Other cases and notes

Before you submit a request

• If the wiki has a Wiki Representative, you should contact them regarding elevated rights instead of proceeding with an adoption request. (Wiki Reps are listed in the wiki's Special:Community page.)
  • You may apply to adopt a wiki bearing the Official Wiki logo, but adoption of these wikis is done at Fandom's sole discretion and may not follow the rules set forth here.
  • You are allowed to submit only one adoption request per 24 hour period. Please keep this in mind.

Active communities

• If there are no admins, but other users are very active, you would need to reach out to the users (if it's one or two) or to the whole community with a public discussion to ask if they agree with your adoption. You should provide a link to this discussion in your request.
    • The discussion needs to be in the wiki (a discussion or blog post, not Discord or another site). Polls are not accepted as a way of voting.
    • Users must have at least one week to respond. Requests typically are successful if the response is positive, or if no one answers.
  • If you're already an admin and want to request the bureaucrat role, all you need is approval from the other active admins.
  • Existing admin/bureaucrat rights may only be directly removed if the users have been inactive for more than one year.

Blocks

• If you are blocked in another wiki, you could try to appeal and have the block lifted to be able to request an adoption. However, if you think the block is completely unfair (such as in cases of abuse of admin rights), you could mention this in your request. We also recommend checking how blocks should be appealed for advice.

Applying for permanent rights

• After applying for temporary adoption, users may apply for permanent administrator and bureaucrat rights here.
  • For the next 30 days, please make sure you are consistently active and appropriately using your new user rights. Failure to do so will result in your request for permanent rights to be declined.
  • The 60 day limit for adoptions only applies to your initial temporary adoption. The clock will not reset when you receive permanent rights.
Spanish/Español: Para las solicitudes de adopción en español, visite esta página.
German/Deutsch: Für die deutsche Annahme Anfragen, siehe diese Seite.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Max and Ruby Wiki (closed)

Can I adopt "Max and Ruby Wiki"? Its web address is maxandruby.wikia.com. I have created many, many pages and helped a lot of articles that already existed. I even updated the home page. I am a fan of Max and Ruby and will enjoy working on this wiki. Click on this link to go there: http://maxandruby.wikia.com Sandy Cheeks 22:25, December 7, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. The admin was last active on October 21st, so this wiki won't be eligible for adoption until December 20th (provided that the admin doesn't edit again before that). I'll put this request on hold until then. In the mean time, please continue editing to help build up the wiki. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:38, December 11, 2010 (UTC)
The wiki is now eligible for adoption, but you do not appear to have edited there yourself in a few weeks. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki at this time? -- Wendy (talk) 06:20, December 27, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Because there hasn't been any activity on the wiki in a number of weeks and we have yet to receive a response, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to open up a new request once you're actively editing again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:57, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

Superhero 101 wikia (closed)

Hi! I would like to request to become an admin to the Superhero 101 wiki. Since the start, I've its unofficial info keeper and the primary editor but complaints from other users about updating the appearance of the page has sparked my interest in more specialized tools. The starter of the wiki is a friend of mine but I've kind of lost contact with her so can't ask her for help at the moment, however she has been inactive for months.

Many thanks! Leo G 23:53, December 10, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your past contributions look good, but you haven't edited since February 27th. Please begin editing again and continue to do so over the next week, and we'll be happy to check back and re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:37, December 11, 2010 (UTC)
    • Hi. Glad to see you've made a few new edits. Another user has started editing again too. Can you ask him/her if they're OK with you adopting the wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:06, December 27, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Since you haven't edited for about 2 weeks now, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to put in a new request once you begin actively editing again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:00, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

Holby City Wiki (approved)

As part of Project Holby, I'd like to adopt Holby City Wiki so that I can build it up alongside it's sister wiki Casualty.

Although I've been doing work to the wiki, I have been limited by a number of issues, mostly navigational and interface, due to my lack of admin privileges. Therefore, I'd like to adopt the wiki so I can get admin and improve the look and feel of the wiki.

Project Holby is a collaboration I came up with which aims to improve all Holby Universe wikis. As Casualty and Holby City are set in the same hospital, and the two series have had a number of crossovers, it would be difficult to keep continuity on character and episode pages. However, with the two wikis working together, duplicate articles are eliminated and users can be 'bounced' around with interwiki hyperlinks.

Thanks for considering my request. Eladkse 16:42, December 12, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, you're not eligible to adopt the wiki; you recently adopted a wiki on December 5th, and the requirements state that you can only adopt 1 wiki every 60 days. However, because I don't think you're just collecting wikis (which that requirement aims to prevent), I'm willing to cut that down to 30 days in this case. I'll put this on hold until January 5th, at which point I'll give you the rights if you're still active on Holby City. Please continue building up the wiki in the meantime! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:41, December 18, 2010 (UTC)
    • You are too kind sometimes. Thanks for looking at my request and shortening the waiting time. I honestly didn't realise about that rule! Eladkse 22:54, December 18, 2010 (UTC)

I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:06, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

Adopt the Doomlord wiki (closed)

Hello, I already have my own wikia and I've been running it for quite a while. I've been active on it, touching up articles daily and adding a big update once a week but there's a lot more that needs to be done. The name I originally wanted was taken by doomlord.wikia.com and I ended up stuck with engdoomlord.wikia.com. As a result, I think traffic is going to the empty doomlord wikia (has 1 page of proper info) instead of mine which has a lot more to offer.

If at all possible, deletion of the other wikia and renaming mine would be the best, otherwise I could adopt that wikia and transfer everything over (though that will take a while so the first one would be better!)

Thanks Phalanxii 22:43, December 12, 2010 (UTC)

Sorry, I just realized that I should've asked Special:Contact! Will this request mean deletion of the empty doomlord wiki and renaming of mine or should I mail Special:Contact? Phalanxii 22:52, December 12, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. For clarification, which wikis is it that you want to adopt? I can review that one, and then—if I give you the rights—you can send your deletion or renaming request to Special:Contact. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:05, December 18, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Since there hasn't been a reply in nearly 3 weeks, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to put in a new, clarified request when you're ready again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:16, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

Adopting Kyo Kara Maoh wiki (closed)

Hi! I'm TerraBranford145322 and I would like to adopt the Kyo Kara Maoh wiki! http://kyokaramaoh.wikia.com/wiki/Kyo_Kara_Maoh! My reasons would be because I love the series so much and I have finished all of it. I would know what I'm doing on this wikia.. Besides editing it would be fun since I know all the facts. I even have all three seasons of the show with me! I really hope that the Wikia staff would consider accepting me as the new admin for the Kyo Kara Maoh wiki as I look forward to continue editing and helping fellow friends to love and understand this anime series better. Thank you for taking this into your consideration! >.<

TerraBranford145322 04:44, December 17, 2010 (UTC)

Your most recent edits have been made in the past two days and before that in May. It also looks like NatsumiMichiko has more edits than you which have been made is this month. I would check with him to see if he has any intentions of still contributing or adopting the wiki. My advice would be to continue editing and check back in a few days. However I am just a wiki contributior a wiki offical will make the final decision. DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

• Hi. Your edits look great! It would be a good idea to ask NatsumiMichiko for his/her opinion on your request first, as s/he's been active in the past week. Be sure to post here if/when you get a reply. If you don't get one in the next few days, let us know. Remember to keep editing in the meantime! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:18, December 20, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Since you haven't edited in about 3 weeks now, I'm going to go ahead and close this request. Feel free to put in a new request whenever you're actively editing again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:20, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

Dekaron Wiki Adoption Request (closed)

I've been editing the Dekaron Wikia a couple of times and noticed that there's not much going on there. I would be happy to try making it a bigger Wiki! I played Dekaron for about a year and know a good deal about the game's UI, Levelling System, Story etc.

I would be appreciated if I could adopt the Wiki! If not, that's fine. Eventguy2009 14:59, December 21, 2010 (UTC)

You edits look good and the founder hasn't been active in a while. I think you will get the wiki, but I am not an offical just a contributor. DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

• Hi. Is this referring to dekaron.wikia.com? If so, it looks like you haven't edited there in about a month, and before that it had been months on end. Please begin editing again every day for the next week or so, that way we can begin to see sustained editing. We'd be happy to re-review this request then. Also, remember that as an admin, edit summaries like "WRITE IT DOWN YOU NOOB NEXT TIME!" are neither helpful nor productive, so please avoid those as you continue to edit. Thanks. :) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:23, December 24, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Since I've seen no further activity on the wiki or a response here, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to put in a new request once you're actively editing again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:22, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

Adoption of Kampfer Wikia (on hold)

I would like to adpot and edit this wikia since there are no admin on this wikia and I'll try my best not to mess up and help contribute this wikia. - User:Demolisty

I would keep editing until an offical decides, but the admin has hasn't been active, so I think you will adopt it. However I am just a contributor. DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

• Hi. Is this kampfer.wikia.com? If so, it looks like you've only made 1 edit there so far. Please continue editing over the next week or so to show sustained editing. We'd be happy to re-review your request then. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:35, December 24, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. You've only made a small handful of edits since my last message. Are you still interested in adopting this wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:36, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

TV Commercial Wiki (on hold)

I had recently had the idea of running a TV ad wiki on Wikia, and I found the TV Commercial Wiki, and realized it was inactive for many months, and has only about 16 articles on it at the time this request was made. I would therefore like to adopt this wiki and help give it a good jump start as a potentially successful wiki. Thanks.

J*Rod 06:43, December 24, 2010 (UTC)

I think your chances of adopting it are good, but I am just a contributor. DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but there's only a handful and they've all been made today. Please continue editing over the next few days and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:23, December 24, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. You made a lot more great edits, but they were still all on December 24th. Are you still interested in adopting this wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:41, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

Geofiction (closed)

I would like to adopt Geofiction Wikia (http://geofiction.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page). I have experience as an admin on nation.wikia.com too. {{SUBST:User:Intothewild/Name}} 16:02, December 24, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. So far you've only made 1 contribution, and that was to your user page. Please begin editing and continue to edit over the next few days so we can see sustained contributing. We'd be happy to re-review your request then. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:24, December 24, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Since you haven't made any additional contributions, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to put in a new request if you begin actively editing. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:45, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

adopt dragon ball saiyan fury wiki (closed)

hi im ss4mott me and rfyle11 are the only users on this wiki so could you make us admins.heres his page and heres mine thanksSs4mott 19:35, December 25, 2010 (UTC)ss4mott

The admin is inactive, but you both have edited sparsley and not consistently. I advise that you both keep editing more frequently over the next few days until an offical sees. However I am just a contributor. DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

• Hi. You've made some good contributions, but only a few of them and they've been sporadic. Please continue editing over the next week to show sustained editing and we'd be happy to re-review your request. The same applies to Rfyle11 too. Also, can you show us where Rfyle requested or agreed to admin rights? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 07:42, December 27, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Since I haven't seen any additional edits, and I never received a reply to my question about Rfyle, I'm going to go ahead and close this request. Feel free to put in a new request once you begin actively editing again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:43, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

Ouran High School Host Club Wiki (on hold)

I am requesting adoption of the Ouran High School Host Club Wiki. I go there every once and a while to read the character pages while I continue to wach the series. There has been some vandalism to the main page and I hate to see it that way. If I were to become a beuro I will make sure all of the vandalism is cleaned up and I will add some more information as I go! I am an admin on the Glee TV Show Wiki and a Beuro on the Random-ness wiki with rollback rights on a few others. So I could take care of it! Please consider :) Team Doofenshmirtz Bah Humbug! 22:01, December 26, 2010 (UTC)

You only have 5 edits and joined recently. I suggest continuing to edit and improve the wiki until it is checked by an offical. A wikia contributor. DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

• Hi. There are a few other people currently editing on the wiki. Please start a discussion amongst yourselves so the other users have a chance to chime in on this request too. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:04, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Strawberry Panic Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I would like to have admin rights for Strawberry Panic Wiki because I am a fan of this animated series. There haven't been any recent significant changes except those that I made before I made this account. Plus I saw some of the pictures, only two were actually included in this anime. I also own both the fictional and animated versions of Strawberry Panic.

By User: I Love Tamao I Love Tamao 23:44, December 27, 2010 (UTC)

You only have a few edits and joined recently. I suggest continuing to edit and improve the wiki until it is checked by an offical.- A wikia contributor. DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

• Hi. You've made a few good contributions, but they were all on December 27th. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and I'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:10, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Bureaucrat Rights on custom HF Wiki (on hold)

Hi. I'd just like to say that I have found this wiki was inactive, and I thought I could link it with another wiki I edit. I've got some ideas to add to it. [Custom HF Wiki] is here. I've got some members who are looking for a wiki to edit with Fanon info, but I'd like to set up a new theme and a logo beforehand. If you want me to add more edits, that's fine, but I'm hoping I can just adopt it now. -Monasti(Talk) 09:54, December 27, 2010 (UTC)

You only have a few edits and joined recently. I suggest continuing to edit and improve the wiki until it is checked by an offical.- A wikia contributor. DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

• Hi. You have made a few good edits, but so far they've only been on the Main Page and they were a few days ago. Please continue editing over the next few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, to show sustained editing and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:20, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

BiTF Wiki (on hold)

According to here the person that wins the adoption contest was Jacio9, so Jacio9 has adopted th wiki, please give him the status ASAP.X pro

• Hi. I've left Jacio a message on the wiki, and I hope to hear back soon. I'll close this once I do. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:24, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Don Bluth Wiki (on hold)

This wiki is very empty and the Founder has been inactive since June. Can I adopt it? donbluth.wikia.com CharlieB 06:16, December 30, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but so far you've only made a small handful of them. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 06:30, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Links Wiki (on hold)

I want to adopt Links Wiki, because the only one who seems to edit it is me. SeanWheeler 20:11, December 31, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits are very good, but you haven't edited in a few days now and your edits before then have been fairly sporadic. Please continue editing over the next week and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:55, January 4, 2011 (UTC)

Bob's Burgers (declined)

Hey I was wondering if you can make me a b-urcat or administrator on the Bob's Burgers wikia. Is the King forever! 21:34, December 31, 2010 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. It was just recently created on December 29, so the earliest it can be adopted—assuming the admin doesn't edit again—is February 27th. Feel free to ask the admin, Paifu fan23, for rights on the wiki before then. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:59, January 4, 2011 (UTC)

Xbox Wiki (on hold)

I have been doing edits on this wiki And i made 1 page DMK961 23:08, December 31, 2010 (UTC)

• You must make many edit and you have to make more that just one page. Try to have at least 50 edits I'd say. Also give some reason why you diserve the wiki. Look at other adoption requests (that have been acepted) and learn from them. AND I looked at the wiki and it's anything but diserted. --ShEAN 21:57, January 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Your edits look good, but you've only made a small handful and they were all a few days ago. Please continue editing over the next week to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:01, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Administrative Request (approved)

I'm not sure how to start this but... I request to adopt or be an administrator at the Turok wikia http://turok.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page for the time being. When it comes to spam and vandalism, that's what I want to stop over there. It comes and goes but if it was to come non-stop then there's nothing I can do about it, but I would like to of course. Whoever was the administrator over there has not been back since 2008 or 09. If the administrator over there does come back at one point, I will glady let them take over.Wwwhttp 00:28, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:03, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

I thank you, and like I said it will only be for a time... maybe a year, after a year (if everything goes as fine as a wikia site can get), I'll come back. If the administrator comes back and wants to be the administrator, like I said I will let he/she take over. Also, I may be back to ask for another adopt... but I think it's too soon to ask now, I'll wait and see what happens with that wikia. Again, thank youWwwhttp 01:04, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Please Adopt my new wiki or tell me how to delete it (not a request)

Hi i have a new wiki that i hate so please adopt it or tell me how to delete!!!!!! —This unsigned comment is by Watty2010 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. Sorry to hear you're not enjoying your new wiki. This isn't the place to put a wiki up for adoption, though, so if you'd like it closed then please send a message to Special:Contact from the wiki letting us know why. One of us will get to it ASAP. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:06, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Adopt Slightly Damned wiki? (closed)

Hi there, I'd like to adopt the Slightly Damned Wiki, located at http://slightlydamned.wikia.com . I've only been a member for one day, yet have made more edits than the founder, who last edited in May. I've created several pages, edited several templates, created redirects, etc. The latest edit, aside from mine, was a Wikia staff member editing their user page. Please let me know if you think I would be a good candidate. Thanks! Tehkapi 05:09, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Sorry about this edit, If possible, I'd like to inherit Bureaucrat powers. I've already mentioned in my user page that if the original founder decides to come back, I will more than glad hand the reigns back over. Thanks! Tehkapi 05:19, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Ignore this, admin is back and helping out! Tehkapi 06:28, January 2, 2011 (UTC)

die2nite adoption (on hold)

Hi Wikia Team,
this is AshleyWilliams of the die2nite wiki asking about wiki adoption. When I search for administrators for the die2nite wiki I find 'No results'. Beside the administrators search filter (a tick box on the same page) I can see '1 users' but I am not given a name for this user.

Does the die2nite wiki have no administrator or an administrator that is not active?
If so then I would like to make this may application for the adoption of the die2nite wiki.

link to wiki: Die2Nite (http://die2nite.wikia.com/wiki/Die2Nite_Wiki)

One or more reasons why you want to adopt that wiki: Because we need an administrator.
We have had users creating new pages using bad language and we have had no administrators available to report this too. Angela Beesley your co-founder was nice enough to help remove this page (20/12/10).

Because I am a suitable candidate.
I have been an administrator/founder to two forums for the travian browser based game as well as a contributor to Wikipedia and other community groups. I can adapt to using any interface.

Thanks for your time, AW AshleyWilliams 06:31, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

For the record, there is an admin, the reason they weren't showing up was because of the dropdown menu underneath all of the check boxes, the one that says "contributed," that had to be changed to all users. The admin only has 3 edits, last was made November 3rd 2010, and the last visit was the 10th. So, you would still have just a few days to go. EDIT: I also see that of the three edits, only one had content added to the page, which is the main page, the other two edits were simply creating a new page. Tehkapi 10:03, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a number of other users editing there as well. Please start a discussion on the wiki about this request so other users there have a chance to chime in. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:06, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Brandon. The new discussion is linked to the main page under 'Talk'. It is a new page named Does the die2nite wiki need an administrator?
AshleyWilliams 12:23, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Lostpedia Greek wikia (approved)

Can I adopt greek lostpedia wikia? I want to start the greek lost wiki but i can't do the right job since i don't have administrator/bureaucrat privillages. The current admin is inactive over a year. You can vist the page here: http://el.lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Thanks, Cypher80b

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:17, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Bully Wiki Adoption Request (declined)

I kindly request to adopt Bully Wiki and become a bureaucrat of it as it is a low activity wiki. I made a few edits in it, I am a fan of the videogame, I will continue to edit it and make it better than now. I even had something to edit on the wiki that was missing but the admin is protecting the page, I told him but he refused. I think I can make the wiki much better...please I would like to become a bureaucrat/admin of the wiki. The admin refuses also to add more admins to it, but I think that affects the wiki because there are only like 4 admins, 1 that always active, 2 sometimes make edits and 1 thats inactive. Thank you. —This unsigned comment is by MarwanNabihwikia (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. Unfortunately, this wiki isn't eligible for adoption, as all of the admins have edited in the last few days. Feel free to ask one of the bureaucrats how you can go about seeking rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:21, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Ranchtown (approved)

I would like to adopt the ranchtown.wikia.com wiki. Since the wiki was initially created, no one added any content to it. I play the game and would like to build a wiki comparable to other meteor games games wikis (e.g. island paradise). I have created some pages but can't update the main page to encourage other players to add info because the pages are locked.

Socko 22:02, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:22, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Din's Curse (on hold)

I would like access to the Din's Curse wiki. Since creation, little work has been done on it and would like to give it a makeover so the community can start working on it. I created a page and will request more info from the community soon. I have already started taking screenshots of items in the game, etc. to eventuall add to the wiki. Thanks.

GhostMatter 20:51, January 2, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good so far, but so far you've only made 2 of them, 2 minutes apart, 2 days ago...lots of 2s! :P Anyway, please continue editing over the next week to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:27, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Suomidofus wiki

Hey can i adopt the suomidofus wiki?, admin werewolf14 is inactivity. (Sorry my bad english). I want an answer to my talkpage!

http://fi.findofus.wikia.com/wiki/Suomidofus_Wiki

Tofu II 17:04, January 2, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:38, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Russian Runes of Magic Wiki (on hold)

Hello. Russian Runes of Magic Wiki (ru.rom.wikia.com) have not an active administrator. Users can not contact him. Can I become an administrator of this wiki?

Thanks in advance

Murr 000 17:38, January 2, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, but they're fairly sporadic. Please continue editing over the next week to show sustained editing and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:41, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Sailor Moon Wiki (on hold)

Hi! I would like to adopt the Sailor Moon Wiki. I've looked but there is no aparent admin of what I've seen. Although there is user activty the're mostly from newer users or Wikia Contributors. The wiki isn't even neer "developed" and I think I could change that. The last sysop to make an edit was Dantman whose last edit on the wiki was over a year ago. Thanks for viewing! ShEAN 20:37, January 2, 2011 (UTC)

• Dan doesn't really count as an admin there, he does cross wiki templates for anime wikis. Thisismyusername was the last main admin, who logged in last in September(obviously more than 60 days), try and leave a message on his talk page, maybe he has email notification on.--Sxerks 00:05, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
-- ShEAN 21:25, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
  • EDIT: Could I also become a Bureaucrat?

Hi. Your edits look good, and the wiki is eligible for adoption. Have you talked to any of the other registered contributors about this request so they have a chance to chime in? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:44, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

• Just send the most recent editors messages on their talk pages so we'll see!
  • No replys yet but there is photo dumping and vandilism and copying from other wikis done by other users which isn't good

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Wiki Adoption (declined)

This Wiki's Administrators have been inactive for a long time now, only editing on Talk Pages. And there is a small team of three users (non Admins) who are trying to improve it, by achieving the Spotlight, and after streanuous work, we have reached all of the requirements, but Admins have to request spotlight. I have asked the admins to many, many times, with no response, or I have been told to ask someone else.

One admin tried to move the wiki without asking anyone, another admin went there and never came back, one other admin is twelve, has no editing skills, and I believe she was made an admin just to please her. If you look at my editing history, it has been strong, and I am ranked third on the wiki. I have created a number of pages, and helped a lot of users. When the New Wikia look arrived, I used the Theme Designer Wiki to create an example of what the wiki could look like, and presented it to the creator of the wiki, but if you visit the wiki, you will find that it has remained default, and it makes the wiki look very very boring.

I am an admin on another wiki, and so I know how to use the tools needed to further the wiki to reach its' full potential. Kind regards, Will94 (Talk - Teru) 23:13, January 2, 2011 (UTC)

• I support, Will for the adoption. I have been on TTFF since its beginning, the current admin team is not doing nothing to improve TTFF, they rarely edit at all (one of them has no articles whatsoever, and causes more troubles that those he tries to solve). Although various attempts by Will and other users to improve the Wikia and to get the Admin involved, nothing has been achieved. The Wikia edit count is increasingly declining, many times we, the community, have tried to make improvements but is useless as we need an actual admin to help and make the Wikia more appealing. Will has been a proper and great editor, many of his works has been praised and his ideas to improve the Wikia have had some success. I dare to say Will has done more than some Admins.01:38, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
  • I've been on the wiki many times but never have posted or contributed. If it counts, I too, support Will94 for Admin rights
  • Hi. You sound like a great candidate for admin! Unfortunately, though, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption, as multiple admins have edited within the last week or so (within the 60 day requirement). You're more than welcome to ask a recently-active bureaucrat for rights. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:47, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Loveline (on hold)

I would like to adopt the Loveline wiki (loveline.wikia.com) and become its admin. The original admin made two edits, then vanished 3 months ago and has not been reachable. I am a full-time fan of Loveline (a radio program) and have already created more or less all the articles in this wiki, save its main page. I plan to invite other fans to join in building this wiki, and pledge to be a helpful and fair admin during its construction.

Legitimus 13:05, January 3, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, though you've only edited a few times recently after having been away for over a month. Please continue editing over the next week to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:49, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Naruto OC Wiki (on hold)

I would like to adopt the The Naruto Originals Wikia and become the administrator. It seems that the site has been 'abandoned', as the pages are not being deleted on the creators' requests, there is a bit of a user riot going on with users messing around with others' articles and such. I believe that I am the most active member on there. I have created several pages to help the users around the wiki, and the users there seem to know pretty well who to ask for help (which has happened a few times.) I am devoted to helping newbies, editing and cleaning up articles, correcting spellings (some users tend to like txt tlk), grammar, etc. The original administrator/ modernator, who I believe was Sannse, who made 1 edit and does not seem to be ever active or of any assistance; no news or featured articles have ever appeared on the frontpage, and I have been using the Naruto OC Wiki for about a year now. I do believe that I can do well managing the wiki. I have also made several moves to bring new people (such as friends from DeviantArt) to the wiki, which I believe was succesfull as not long after we had a small flood of new pages and users. I would be more than happy to take care of the wiki, and contribute with its community.

XStarcandy 16:21, January 3, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. You've made some great edits on the wiki. Have you talked to any of the other users about this request? If not, please begin a discussion letting them know so they have a chance to chime in as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:52, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Blackadder Wiki (on hold)

Hi, I would like to adopt Encyclopedia Blackaddica (http://blackadder.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page) and become it's admin. As there hasn't been anyone editing on here for a while, apart from me, and I feel I could tidy the wiki up. I've made many edits, uploaded some pictures and am in the procces of creating some new pages. I am a true fan of Blackadder, and would be commited to making the wiki beter, as with teh other wikis i am on. I'm also an Admin on the Dad's Army wiki, so have some experience with the tools. Thank you for taking the time to read this. TARDIS2010 18:00, January 3, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look great. Supermorff has been fairly active recently as well. Can you ask him/her for their opinion on your request? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:55, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, I've asked him/her, (well he/she told me when he/she joined!). He/she thinks It's a great idea, and thinks I can get teh wiki to bigger and better things with the powers so hopes my request will go through! So, he/she is ok with the idea with me adopting the wiki, and dosn't to want to chim in as he/she is an admin on several other wikis, so dosn't have much time to concentrate on here,and hasn't been active for a day or 2 now. So, if I could ahve the rights A.S.A.P, it would be appreciated. Thanks for reading, TARDIS2010 18:59, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

Yeah, sorry, I should have mentioned here. Perfectly happy for this to go ahead, as I will likely be busy elsewhere. -- Supermorff 19:19, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

Adoption Request (on hold)

Hello there, This particular City of Wonder Wiki is fairly inactive in that the Administrator/Bureaucrat (there's only one) has been inactive for over 100 days. There are a few folks that are attempting to add updates, and I've been the main one spearheading this effort.

The original creator locked down several of the pages, and after becoming somewhat frustrated with being unable to make changes/updates, decided to create a new wiki on the same facebook game. Because most folks who search for the game wiki are being directed to this wiki, we've found that it might be more productive, and eliminate the repeatitive work by merging both wiki's. I have not founded, adopted or been given admin access on any other wiki in the last 60 days, and I've never been blocked on any other Wikia project. I am currently the bureaucrat for the Mobsters2 Wiki and City of Wonder Online Wiki (links provided for your review). By your review, I am confident you will find that I've met the requirements to assume bureaucrat status for this wiki and am hereby requesting you remove the user: CityOfWonderWiki as bureaucrat for this wiki and assign me the position of bureaucrat. Once this occurs, I will merge the two City of Wonder wiki's and after completion, will request that the second wiki namespace be deleted (since it won't be needed and will basically be a duplicate).

Please feel free to email me or post on my talk page with any questions/concerns regarding this request. Thanks in advance for you anticipated prompt positive response to this request.

Councellor (talk) 20:35, January 3, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, though they've been fairly sporadic. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:57, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

My Chemical Romance (approved)

Hey, I would like to adopt the My Chemical Romance Wiki (http://mychemicalromance.wikia.com) because I'm an avid fan and quite knowledgeable on the band. I've started to try and turn it around; adding infobox templates and extending articles, et cetra, but I feel I could do more if I was an administrator. The wiki has been inactive for a while (excluding the edits I have made recently), and so I feel I could turn the site around. The final requirement, speaking to the community, I have not met; there is no community, but with the administrative powers, I feel I could improve the wiki, the look and the content and hopefully draw more people in, especially if I could change it enough to get it featured on Wikia.

I feel I could do some good, and for this reason, I ask if I can adopt the wiki, please. Daniel Fair (Talk -|- Contributions) 22:53, January 3, 2011 (UTC)

Czech RuneScape Wiki (approved)

Hi, I'd like to adopt the Czech RuneScape Wiki. The only admin hasn't even edited the wiki; last time he logged in is December 7, 2008. I'd like to adopt the Wiki so I can delete some useless articles (both wrong name and content), adjust some site settings (the top menu and eventually the skin) etc. I'm a huge RuneScape fan. Contact me on this talk page if needed.

D'tome7 15:35, January 4, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:10, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Simmenes Wiki (on hold)

Hi!

I adopted Simmenes Wiki (Norwegian The Sims Wiki), but I'm not bureaucrats, just sysop. I want to be bureaucrats so I can make other user become sysops too. Can I please become a bureaucrats? theSIMofNor wegian 19:31, January 4, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. A few other users have edited recently. Can you let them know about this request so they can chime in? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:12, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Yes, but the user Aster09 isn't from the Norwegian Sims Wiki, but frome French Sims Wiki, but the other users know it.

17:14, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

New admin on Friends wiki (approved)

Hi, I'm an admin at Friends Central, but I don't have the time necessary to keep up with the wiki by myself. I think that the user Keepitdown would be the perfect candidate for another admin. I am certain they would keep the wiki neat and tidy and help clean up the vandalism. In the least, I am asking for the powers to be able to give other users this power. Thanks! Bamboozled 20:45, January 4, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you bureaucrat rights, so you can now promote other users to admin. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:17, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

Polish Mass Effect Wiki (on hold)

On pl.masseffect we don't have an active sysop or bureaucrat. Only one person have this rights Midey, but last time he log on is 11.XII.2010 (he log on when i write something on his discussion page), and his last edit is: 23.III.2010.

And i would like to adopt this wiki(a). --E-ressistance 12:38, January 5, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look great, and you seem to be a good candidate. Another user, Zyriusz, has also been editing, though. Can you ask Zyriusz for their thoughts on this request, so they can chime in? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:33, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
    • Zyriusz agree that I'll be a good admin. --E-ressistance (TM) 19:31, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

Requesting Admin status on Moshi Monsters Wiki (on hold)

I'd like to become an admin on this wiki. There are no current admins that I can find. Thanks,

Csabo 02:41, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look great and you seem like a good candidate. A few other users are currently contributing too, though; I see Gamemakergm, Sivvy3000, and 54together, though there may be more. Please begin a discussion on the wiki about this request so all users have a chance to chime in and help decide who the next admin should be. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:43, January 7, 2011 (UTC

We have decided that maybe if we can both get the rights it would be even better Game Talk [[Special:Editcount/Gamemakergm|Special:Editcount/Gamemakergm Edits]] 03:12, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

Fatal Fury Wiki (approved)

I would like to be made beurocrat of the Fatal Fury Wiki. It has been left unedited for a very long time leaving over 200 articles worth of vandalism, stubs and off-topic material. I have spent a lot of time fixing many of it and trying to get articles organized. I have also been the only user to have edited that wiki in months. - Slayer25769 06:44, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:50, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

This Tekken wiki needs an admin badly (on hold)

[1] if I could be an mod,not an admin I'd be happy to watch one of my favorite video game's wikis.(Hangingmanpeter0 09:59, January 6, 2011 (UTC))

• Hi. There actually isn't a set of user rights called moderator. There are administrators who have the ability to delete pages, protect pages, block users, and what not, and then there are bureaucrats who have the ability to give other user's admin and bureaucrat rights. Generally when someone adopt a wiki, they receive both admin and bureaucrat rights. Would you be interested in this? If so, since your edits have been fairly sporadic, please continue editing over the next week, including the creation of at least 1 new article, to show sustained editing and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:56, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
  • I will.(Hangingmanpeter0 07:58, January 8, 2011 (UTC))

Thievius Raccoonus Wiki (approved)

It's a fan fiction wiki for games based on the "Sly Cooper" series.

http://cooper-clan-fanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Thievius_Raccoonus_Wiki

The wiki has been abandoned for some time, I'd like to adopt it and get it up and running. I've even updated the main story the original creator had made, but abandoned as well. He was being threatened by some weirdo called "PsykoReaper", who threatened to kill him for some unknown reason, threatening to find where he lives and send his "NRA" friends to gun him down. It sounds pretty disturbing, I don't blame him for leaving just to get away from that guy!

Anyway if you could see fit and make me the head admin of this site. There aren't many users and I hope I can change that if made admin! Thanks for your time.

ThunderboltZemo92 12:58, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:00, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

Oreo Wiki (on hold)

Hello, I'd like to adopt Oreo Wiki. Now I know I haven't edited there, but I will if you give me powers. There's one reason why I won't contribute, because there is a page called Sh*t cockies. It needs to be deleted. If you help, I can give it a blue skin, with an Oreo logo and add recipes etc for Oreos. thanks. --Knightrez(Talk) 12:00, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. You seem like a good candidate but we do need to see you editing there for a few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article, to show sustained editing before we can give you the rights. The article you mentioned and some other vandalism has been deleted/reverted by Charitwo, so that's not a concern anymore. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:03, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

King Kong Wiki Adoption Request (on hold)

I would like to adopt King Kong wiki, the wiki seems to have no activities and had been edited alot by wikia contributors, and anyone can vandalism it's contents and it has some vandaled pages. The admin didn't edit anything on it, or had any activities on it. I would like to have bureaucrat rights. Thanks.

link to the wiki: http://kingkong.wikia.com/wiki/King_Kong_Wiki

MarwanNabihwikia 00:08, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. I'm glad to see you're interested in this wiki, it could be a great resource! So far, though, you've only made 1 edit, and that was about a week ago. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, including the creation of at least 1 new article, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:11, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Wiki (on hold)

http://transformersdarkofthemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Transformers:_Dark_of_the_Moon_Wiki

Hello. Though my contributions aren't speeding up, the site seems inactive. Would it be possible If me, along with another user; Shockwave 56, be able to posess Bureaucratic abilities? Neither of us have contributed - but would it be possible if we could merge the Starscream7 Wiki with it? I have contributed there, and I created the site.

Thank You!

Lord Starscream - Happy Holidays! 01:39, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Merge requests are handled via Special:Contact, so please send that there. As for the adoption, in order to give you the rights we'll have to see some sustained and active editing from you there for a few days, including the creation of at least 1 new article. After a few days, we'd be happy to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:14, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

Several Fanon Wiki Requests (declined)

Hello, It's Starscream7. I have spoken to Sannse about this, and she confirmed it. I would NOT like to become a Rollback, Administrator or a Bureaucrat. There are three users who should be promoted to these groups for two reasons - 1, There are no other active users in these groups; 2, they have excellent contributions.

http://fanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jaster1 (Administrator)

http://fanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:C%26C_King (Bureaucrat)

http://fanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Calthrina950 (Rollback)

The Voting Center on the site hasn't worked out, and I have not recieved replies from these users about becoming members of these groups. Therefore, if they are not aware by the 5 days after they are granted the privledges, they should possibly be spoken to.

Lord Starscream - Happy Holidays! 01:45, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

http://fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

• Hi. Unfortunately I can't grant users rights without them knowing about it and agreeing to it, so I would need to hear from each one of those users. However, I'm going to need to see a community vote, one lasting at least a week or two, because all of the admins (I'm not counting myself) have been active in the last 60 days, which means that, as far as an adoption request goes, this wiki is ineligible for adoption. This is also important because while the community is fairly disconnected user-to-user, there are a lot of users who have the right to help decide the new admin. Please begin a vote on the wiki lasting at least a week or two, and make sure that users are aware that the vote is being held, and then please let me know once it's done on my Fanon Wiki talk page. I can then look in to granting the users the rights. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:18, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

Noblesse Wiki (declined)

Hi

Can I adopt the Noblesse wiki ? the address is http://noblesse.wikia.com/ . I have added some pages and edited many, but this project needs an authority figure. I am a fan of the Noblesse Manhwa and I really like to contribute to this wiki. The wiki has no bureaucrat, the Founder of the Wiki has 0 edits and the last time anything was done on this wiki was on the 29th Of November. I wish to do a lot with the wiki but am unable to do so with the limited powers that I have.

Bharatram1 14:31, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately this wiki isn't yet eligible for adoption, as it was created on November 29th - within the 60 day mark for adoptions. The founder, Shishkabunny, logged on today, though, and, while s/he hasn't edited, if you leave a message on his/her talk page then Shishka may be willing to give you the rights. If not, and s/he doesn't edit again beforehand, feel free to put in a new request beginning on January 28th. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:30, January 7, 2011 (UTC)

King Kong Wiki Adoption Request

This is my new account that I want to adopt it with, please ignore my (on hold) request and review this. Thanks.MarwanNabihWikia 00:04, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

The Beatles Wiki

-- paul mccartney   Songpedia The Beatles Chat  Contribs   10:41, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

EastEnders.Wikia.com

Hey there. I wanted to adopt EastEnders.wikia.com. I know there is an admin but he's very inactive and the original founder has disappeared. I would definitely put this wiki to better use. Thanks Chat with Me! 21:19, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

Mario Kart Racing Wiki

Hello. I've just posted the following on Angela's wall - "It has come to my attention that another user (BassJapas) has asked me for admin rights, which has caused me to discover that the bureaucrat has not edited for the greater part of a year. It is for these reasons I would very politely ask that I am made a bureaucrat and BassJapas is made an administrator. Thank you." - and she has redirected me here. I should mention that I am already an administrator on the Wiki, so this is not an adoption request per se, but rather relief that administrators can be made quicker. Thank you.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 23:41, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

Clone Wars Wiki

Can I adopt the clonewars wiki. I am the only one who has been on it for a few months with creating over 20 new pages and getting it over the 200 page mark. I want to adopt it so when others come i can be there to help them and help all who go on the wiki. Another reason is it is a work in progress i want to work on and make it into one of the best.

Wiki Link Bellow So You Know Which One

http://clonewars.wikia.com/wiki