Community Central
Community Central
(→‎Nintendo Wiki: +comment)
m (→‎top: Collas(ible|ed) => mw-collaps(ible|ed).)
Tag: apiedit

Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<div style="text-align: center; border-width: 1px; padding: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-size: 16px">'''PLEASE NOTE: This page is no longer active.'''<br />To place a new adoption request, please visit [[Adoption:Requests]].<br />New requests can be placed by adding a new topic.</div>
<!--

+
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" style="width: 75%; margin: 0 auto"
Please add all new requests to the BOTTOM of the page, not the top!

+
!Click here for past adoption request archives

Repeat: Please add all new requests to the BOTTOM of the page, not the top.

Please include all of the following in a new section at the bottom of this page:

A link to the wiki you want to adopt.

One or more reasons why you want to adopt that wiki.

Your username in your [[w:c:help:Help:Signature|signature (~~~~)]].

Use an [[w:c:help:Help:Edit summary|edit summary]].

--> {{adoption description}}

<br clear="all" />

{|style="float:right; width: 275px;"

|{{adoption archives}}

|-

|-
  +
|
|__TOC__

+
{{Adoption archives}}
|}

+
|}<br clear="all" />

== Mass Effect Fanon Wiki (declined)==

Greetings. I would like to formally adopt the Mass Effect Fanon Wiki. For the past few months, I have been the only constant presence on that wiki, and although I've been reluctant to actually take over as Bureaucrat, I feel that Bluethunder213's continuing absence has contributed to the perception that the wiki is "dead", and the subsequent disappearance of other veteran users. I am hoping that with Bureaucracy, I can send a clear signal that there is someone running the ship, and hopefully start to attract more users (I stubbornly refuse to believe that there are only a handful of us who like to write ME fanfics), or perhaps even convince some of the veterans to come back. Thank you for your consideration. -- [[User:Gnostic|Gnostic]] 15:16, November 14, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. There appear to be a fair number of active users on the wiki right now. Please start a community discussion about promotion to bureaucrat; I see you already have the OK from Bluethunder on that. You could also just ask him for the bureaucrat rights directly. But if you wish to continue adopting through this page, then gives us a link to a conversation about the new rights and we'll check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:03, November 20, 2011 (UTC)

::I may not be a editor as much as I used to be there, but I fully support Gnostic's promotion. I helped get the Wikia back on it's feet, I do not want to see it fall.[[User:Hunter Zealot|Only the faithless will perish, but those without cannot be punished.]] 04:17, November 22, 2011 (UTC)

::It would appear from BT's userpage that he's given up his own Bureaucratic powers... Wouldn't that prevent him from promoting me to Bureaucrat? -- [[User:Gnostic|Gnostic]] 06:37, November 23, 2011 (UTC)

:::He still has bureaucrat rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:55, November 28, 2011 (UTC)

::::Hi. Did you ever start a discussion on the wiki about becoming the bureaucrat? I can't find it if you did -- could you please provide a link? -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:48, December 15, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I am closing this request as you have never started the discussion and there is still an active bureaucrat on the wiki who can promote you. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:08, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

== Jungle Book Wiki (withdrawn) ==

This Request Was Cancelled {{unsigned|Gwaine-looks-like-cenred}}

== WRC Wiki (declined) ==

Hi. My username is 7TimesChampionLoeb. The admin on the [http://wrc.wikia.com WRC Wiki] is inactive since July 2010. I would like to request administrative privilege on [http://wrc.wikia.com WRC Wiki] there. Thanks. --[[User:7TimesChampionLoeb|7TimesChampionLoeb]] 19:41, November 21, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look ok, but you have only edited for a few days so far. Please continue editing (the more the better!) over the next week and we will check back again. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 06:41, November 27, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. You have only edited once in the last two weeks. Are you still interested in adopting this wiki? If so, please start editing more regularly there. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:55, December 15, 2011 (UTC)

:::I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:09, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

==[http://littleshopofhorrors.wikia.com/wiki/Little_Shop_of_Horrors_Wiki Little Shop of Horrors Wiki] (declined)==

Hi, I'd like to adopt Little Shop of Horrors Wiki.

It's in terrible shape. I need help fixing this place up. I've only made 2 edits, but I've frequently looked to see if anyone else has been editing, but to my dismay, this is a no.

I am an experienced admin on Warrior Cats Roleplay Wiki, and a huge fan of Little Shop of Horrors (ask any of the users on WCRW-it's true XD). I think if I were to get started on this by becoming an admin, I'd be able to clean up the poorly written pages and the short articles.

I did make a page for Orin, too, but I need to find more information on him before I can go any farther.

But to make this short, I'd like to adopt the wiki, and I could probably fix up the problems that the founder had left. It hasn't been edited for 3 whopping years, and I found it last week o.e

{{SUBST:Template:4pinkbearsiggie}} 20:44, November 24, 2011 (UTC)

Umm, Hemtial, you have to make a new heading first. You go up to where it says "Normal Text", click it, and then click "Heading Two." Type your title, then hit a space and retype. You need to be patient. You've put practically a ton of requests everywhere.{{SUBST:Template:4pinkbearsiggie}} 22:49, November 24, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. In order to adopt the wiki you need to be actively editing there -- so far you just have two contributions on the day you made this request. Please start working on the wiki and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:17, December 3, 2011 (UTC)

::You've only made 1 more edit to the wiki in the last couple of weeks. If you are interested in adopting it, please start editing there. I will leave this request on hold for one more week. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:12, December 15, 2011 (UTC)

:::I am closing this request as you have made no further edits. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:10, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

==[http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Hunterpedia Hunterpedia] (approved)==

Hello there. I'm user Itc-chongky from the Hunterpedia wiki. There is only one admin there, who made his last edit on March 2009. Several editors have made their contributions but there are still lot work to do to develop this wiki. I am requesting to become an Admin here, so that I could continue with helping out. And also, I would like my fellow editors in the Hunterpedia to become admins as well, since they have helped a lot in keeping this wiki alive. I hope you consider my request. Thank you. [[User:Itc-chongky|Itc-chongky]] 08:50, November 26, 2011 (UTC)'' ''''Itc-chongky'''''

:Hi. It looks like the current bureaucrat, Jimbus, last edited in October, so the wiki will not be eligible for adoption until after December 15th. I am going to put this request on hold until then. In the meanwhile, please start a discussion among the active users about new leadership -- it can be a blog or forum post, or a "request for adminship" voting style page. Make sure to decide who should be bureaucrat and who should be admin - I suggest you choose 1 or 2 of each; a few more may be ok but I don't think every currently active user should be an admin; there are a lot of you! Post a link here to the discussion and results and we will be happy to grant the rights after the 15th. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:50, December 5, 2011 (UTC)

::If you can't grant us admin or bureaucrat rights before 16th Dec, then please help us by temporarily banning the IP of this user: http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Hairumi. He has been trying to vandalize Hunterpedia for several days and all we can do is undoing the mess. [[User:Foreva|Foreva]] 00:28, December 11, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. We, who are the most active editors, have discussed [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Skyzod324/Becoming_Admins here] and come to the conclusion that Hunterpedia will need: 2 bureaucrats: [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Itc-chongky Itc-chongky] and [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mr._Toto Mr. Toto] and 3 normal admins: [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:DaBeastGrimmjow DaBeastGrimmjow]; [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Esperancia Esperancia] and [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Foreva Foreva]. Can you please grant us bureaucrat and admin rights as soon as possible? We really need them to deal with the vandals and to improve this heavily underdeveloped wiki. Thank you very much. [[User:Foreva|Foreva]] 21:02, December 12, 2011 (UTC)

:::Chiming in to confirm what Foreva has said. If it is at all possible to grant rights slightly earlier, it would be of great help. [[User:Mr. Toto|Mr. Toto]] 00:51, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

:::Confirming everything with what Foreva said. Giving us rights slightly early would help monumentaly.[[User:Skyzod324|Skyzod324]] 04:21, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

:::I agree with everything that Foreva said. [[User:YYHPkmnHxH14|YYHPkmnHxH14]] 05:51, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

:::Me as one of the active contributors in the wiki also support this adoption request. We wish for you to make it as soon as possible. Thank you. [[User:Esperancia|Esperancia]] 19:42, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

:::Hi, it is 17th of Dec now, so I guess the wiki has become eligible for adoption. I hope you can give Itc-chongky and Mr. Toto admin and bureaucrat rights as soon as possible. [[User:Foreva|Foreva]] 13:54, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

::::Hi. I have granted you all the rights as requested. Good luck with your wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:12, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

==Adoption request Pottermore wiki (declined)==

Hi,

Pottermore recently went into BETA mode (mid August, 2011), and a wikia was created a long time before, which the admin is now inactive. I am currently ranked #1 on the Special:Leaderboard for having the most edits, contributions and new pages added, and am i just wondering if I could adopt this wiki? The current owner hasn't appointed any admins, and I think the wikia would benfit from having a few active admins.

I'm expecting this wikia to get big traffic, as there is currently 1 million people registered to pottermore, and it isn't released to the public yet. so having admins to keep the wikia under control is almost a must.

Thanks! My username is UnicornPotion209.

:Hi. It looks like the admin last edited in October; s/he would need to be inactive for 60 days before the wiki can be adopted. I will put the request on hold until after December 16th. In the meanwhile please start a public discussion about new leadership for the wiki - it appears there are a few other contributors there. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:14, December 7, 2011 (UTC)

::Hello. The wiki is eligible for adoption now but you haven't edited in over a week. Do you still want to adopt it? Please start editing again and let us know if you are still interested in it. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:55, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

:::I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:13, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

==Infinity Blade Wiki (approved)==

Hi, I put in this request before and the only problem was that I started a Wiki and was told to ask again later. As I said before the Wiki hasn't had an active administrator in months and is a lot of the time vandalised.

I started a Wiki a month ago but I have asked for it to be closed. Thanks, [[User:Sam2011|Sam2011]] [[User_talk:Sam2011|(Talk)]] 13:48, December 4, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like there are a lot of editors on that wiki right now; also I see you have only contributed on a few days. Please continue editing and make sure to start a new page. Also please start a blog or other public discussion about new leadership for the wiki. Please give a link on this page to the conversation and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:38, December 8, 2011 (UTC)

::You're going to have to make somebody an admin there soon, there has been so much vandalism that it doesn't matter who you give the rights to, any active member of the Wiki. It's getting annoying with the same users vandalising and nobody to block them. [[User:Sam2011|Sam2011]] [[User_talk:Sam2011|(Talk)]] 17:42, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

:::As I said previously, you need to be editing more frequently to adopt the wiki; you also need to discuss the issue with the other non-vandal users on the site. I will leave this request on hold for one more week. We'll be happy to promote any of the users chosen by the community -- just give us a link to the discussion. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:44, December 15, 2011 (UTC)

::::I have been talking with another user on the Wiki and we agree that we need an administrator to block the offending IPs. If you could give either one of us the rights that would be best. Thanks, [[User:Sam2011|Sam2011]] [[User_talk:Sam2011|(Talk)]] 16:44, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

::::Hi. I am the other user who Sam was talking about. Please make him an admin. There have been vandilisms that just happened. We need at least a Rollback and an Admin. Our current founder has been offline for months. We need one. More and more vandilisers come and edit pages there. We can't undo their edits since we're not admins.

::::Thank you.

::::[[User:FusionFall123|<sup>F</sup><sub>I</sub><sup>U</sup><sub>O</sub><sup>S</sup><sub>N</sub>]] [[User talk:FusionFall123|Talk to me]] 14:59, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

::::We have another User signed on for administration, [[User:Crazywarfire]]. [[User:Sam2011|Sam2011]] [[User_talk:Sam2011|(Talk)]] 10:19, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. It looks like voting for additional admins is still in full swing; you will be able to promote whomever the community picks. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:19, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

== Tribes Wiki (approved) ==

Hello, I have currently been populating the Tribes wiki in particular the [http://tribes.wikia.com/wiki/Tribes:_Ascend Tribes: Ascend] portion. During adding pages and correcting info, I have noticed that our wiki has pages that need to be deleleted(http://tribes.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Personnel this is a duplicate page and doesn't contain the correct information and another http://tribes.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Thumper_DX) and that the creator has closed their account: http://tribes.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop. This leaves no admins or any other contributor with the ability to clean up the wiki. I would like to be considered for the adoption of the Tribes wiki or petition that another user be given admin contol. My user page: http://tribes.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:SerialPeriph

Thank you for any input,

[[User:SerialPeriph|SerialPeriph]] 23:34, December 5, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I see a few other editors on the wiki recently, most notably Rhed and AviMech. Could you please start a blog post (or other public post) about adopting the wiki, and give them a chance to say what they think? Give us a link on this page to the conversation and we'll check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:26, December 11, 2011 (UTC)

:Hello, great to see people are pushing forward with the wiki! When I first started adding pages here there was nothing but one sentence descriptions; so this is amazing progress. If you're looking for someone to actually run the wiki I'm probably not your guy, but is it really essential to only have one Main wiki account? I think a multiple moderator system would work out better.

[[User:Rhed|Rhed]] 01:36, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

:Hello Wendy, I thought it would also be convenient to add the [http://tribes.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Managing_and_building_the_community link] of our forum post where we have begun discussing how our community will move forward.

:[[User:SerialPeriph|SerialPeriph]] 07:46, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Thanks for starting a discussion about new leadership. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:22, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

::Thank you, have a happy holidays. [[User:SerialPeriph|SerialPeriph]] 07:50, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

==Adoption request for the FreeRealms wiki (declined)==

Hello, I am SinisterPyrus I have been given the premission to adopt the FreeRealms wiki by Abce2 from the Bakugan Wiki. Also does adopting the Wiki give admin acess?

:Hi. Your contributions look ok, but you only edited the wiki on one day nearly a week ago. Please start editing the wiki again. Also I see a few other editors on the wiki besides Abce2 -- please start a communtiy discussion on new leadership for the wiki and give everyone a chance to say what they think in a blog or other public page. Give us a link back to the discussion, keep working on the wiki, and we'll check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:32, December 11, 2011 (UTC)

::I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:24, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

== Cyanide and Happiness Wikia (withdrawn) ==

Greetings fellow Wikians. I'm TheSt0ryTeller and I'm interested in adopting the Cyanide and Happiness Wikia.

''Why should I be granted Admin rights?''

I'm Staff on the Assassin's Creed Wiki, the only way to get in is if you pass a voting process and clearly I passed which means I must have some potential. I'm aware on how to create Templates so I'll be able to create Stub Templates, Revamp Templates and my knowledge of editing may prove a useful aspect to this Wiki.

''Am I helpful towards the community?''

Community? What community? The last edit that '''was not''' vandalism was on August 8th. Way more than 60 days and not an Admin in sight to stop vandalism, why? Because they're all inactive. This Wiki is not up to speed and that August 8th edit was someone creating a page called Sperm which I am convinced was copied off Wikipedia.

''Do I even know how to edit in source mode?''

I'm always editing in source mode, I've created guides detailing how to edit in both '''visual and source mode''' showing that I do know certain aspects of source mode editing.

''Have I ever been blocked on another Wikia?''

Of course not, I would never deliberately do anything to get myself blocked and if I did, I wouldn't be here telling you all my case.

''Pages? Have I created any?''

Not going to lie, no, I haven't '''but''' I intend to when everything is sorted out, they're going by date but it's hard to keep track because it's all over the place. I aim on changing that.

UPDATE:Yes, I've created 3 pages (excluding Templates) and intend on creating more. I've created the "Candidate for Deletion" template, well... modified it. I also have created the Working Revamp Template and I intend on modifying the Stub, Revamp and Image need templates tonight. 9/12/2011

''Have I edited for a week?''

No, I haven't, just keep track and you'll see. I plan to add '''all''' comic strips to my page in the following weeks/months. '''ALL''' 2635 comics and I intend to fully source them all. One by one. If I'm willing to put in that much work, then I believe I'm very capable of editing.

''Do I actually like Cyanide and Happiness?''

Absolutely, I only edit things which I enjoy. =D

Link[http://cyanideandhappiness.wikia.com/wiki/Cyanide_and_Happiness_Wiki]

That's all for now. I just ask that you keep an eye on it so when '''you people''' think I'm good and ready for it, that I can gain these rights. Thanks for reading this extensive note. Hope to hear from you all. --[[User:TheSt0ryTeller|<span style="font-family:Century Schoolbook;font-size:19px;color:green;">'''Teller'''</span>]] [[User_Talk:TheSt0ryTeller|<sup><span style="font-family:Gill Sans MS;color:yellow;">Words, On my Screen :O</span></sup>]] 20:33, December 7, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. You've made a good start editing the wiki, but as you stated, you haven't edited for a week yet. Please keep working there and we'll check back again. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:31, December 11, 2011 (UTC)

:::I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw my offer, I simply don't have enough time to fix this Wiki. It's too much of a wreck and the lack of users doesn't help. Sorry for wasting your time on this. --[[User:TheSt0ryTeller|<span style="font-family:Century Schoolbook;font-size:19px;color:green;">'''Teller'''</span>]] [[User_Talk:TheSt0ryTeller|<sup><span style="font-family:Gill Sans MS;color:yellow;">Words, On my Screen :O</span></sup>]] 19:25, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

:I'm sorry to hear that. Please feel free to ask again if you decide you are up to tackling it. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:27, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

==Dreamworks Wiki and Don Bluth Wiki (declined)==

Hello Wikia, I am JaDangerz, a long-time editor on Wikia. I am requesting to become an adoptive administrator of the Dreamworks Wikia and Don Bluth Wikia. The reason for Dreamworks is because the wikia lacks active administrators and there is a lot of vandalism that need to be cleaned up. I recently have reported a known vandal and I want to help make the wikia a lot better. The reason for Don Bluth is the wikia lacks active administrators and I want to help make it better. Latley, there has been vandalism going on and I want to do something about it. I have been an editor since May 16, 2011. I am the founder on the Richard Rich Wikia. I am also a known editor on Disney, Kung Fu Panda, and Don Bluth. So if you can make me an adoptive administrator of the DreamWorks and Don Bluth Wikia, that would be great. Thanks! [[User:JaDangerz|JaDangerz]] 23:32, December 7, 2011 (UTC)

:One of the admins on the Dreamworks Wiki (Effluvium) has been active over the past couple of days so it is not eligible for adoption at this time; perhaps you can ask him directly about adoption.

:The Don Bluth Wiki has a number of active editors besides yourself; please start a discussion about new leadership for the wiki using a blog post or other public page where people can comment. Give us a link to the page, and we will check back in about a week. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:37, December 11, 2011 (UTC)

::I am closing this request as you have not edited the Don Bluth wiki or started a community discussion in nearly 2 weeks. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:29, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

== Lilo and stitch fanon wiki (declined) ==

I would like to adopt the [http://liloandstitchfanon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lilo_and_Stitch_Fanon_Wiki Lilo and Stitch Fanon Wiki]. It is extremely inactive and I would like to be an admin to change the theme to make it more unique. I hope you allow me to become an admin,

[[user:Tennantfan|TF - Supreme in every way]] 05:08, December 8, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You only seem to have made one edit on that wiki in the past year. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'd be happy to re-review your request. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 12:56, December 12, 2011 (UTC)

::I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:30, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

==Chronicles Of Herenvale Wiki Admin Request (approved)==

Hi,

my name is [http://chroniclesofherenvale.wikia.com/wiki/User:Xenon2016 Xenon2016] and I would like someone to make [http://chroniclesofherenvale.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Nankho Nankho] and me administrators or bureaucrats on [http://chroniclesofherenvale.wikia.com/wiki/Chronicles_Of_Herenvale_Wiki Chronicles Of Herenvale Wiki] so that we can more easily edit and protect the Wiki, change the skin and all around enhance it. The (only) current admin has last been active on 7 April 2011.

-[http://chroniclesofherenvale.wikia.com/wiki/User:Xenon2016 Xenon2016]

P.S. If there is any reason you would decline this request please tell me why: [http://community.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Xenon2016 Here]

:Hi. I can't find any discussion on the wiki between you and Nankho, can you get Nankho to confirm he agrees that both of you should adopt the wiki? Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 13:02, December 12, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Sorry for the delay, per your confirmation on my talk page I have granted you both admin and bureaucrat rights. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 12:13, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

==Hunterpedia (withdrawn)==

The admin of Hunterpedia isn't active. I would like to adopt Hunterpedia for the reason that there are many things that only an admin can do and unfortunately our admin is not active. I hope that you can grant this request immediately. Thank you. [[User:YYHPkmnHxH14|YYHPkmnHxH14]] 11:07, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but as there are a number of other active editors on the wiki the community should decide who it wants to adopt the wiki. It seems like the community is already discussing it [[w:c:hunterxhunter:User blog:Skyzod324/Becoming Admins|here]], so once the community has decided please create a request and link to the discussion. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 13:27, December 12, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. We, who are the most active editors, have discussed [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Skyzod324/Becoming_Admins here] and come to the conclusion that Hunterpedia will need: 2 bureaucrats: [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Itc-chongky Itc-chongky] and [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mr._Toto Mr. Toto] and 3 normal admins: [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:DaBeastGrimmjow DaBeastGrimmjow]; [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Esperancia Esperancia] and [http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Foreva Foreva]. Can you please grant us bureaucrat and admin rights as soon as possible? We really need them to deal with the vandals and to improve this heavily underdeveloped wiki. Thank you very much. [[User:Foreva|Foreva]] 21:01, December 12, 2011 (UTC)

::Oooh sorry, I didn't knew that you guys already made a request. At first I didn't saw the request above that's why I made a request here. '''Please disregard this request'''. [[User:YYHPkmnHxH14|YYHPkmnHxH14]] 05:46, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

==WWE Wrestling fanon wiki (on hold)==

Hello wikia community. I have been working on a wikia for at least 5 months... and The founder of the wiki... SlasherChaos... hasn't been on for at least 3 months... probably more. I would like to become an admin to this wiki. I have always wanted to be an admin, to add new features, change the wiki around in a way that a normal user cannot, add a chat, and get more people involved in it (which yes, I can do without being an admin, but it is easier if i am one). I have hundreds of pages, and is always active, normally a day to day edit on a page. [http://wwewrestlingfanon.wikia.com/wiki/WWE_Wrestling_Fanon_Wiki link here]

{{unsigned|JDUDE}}

:Hi. I see there is another active editor (Slashranger4444). Please talk to him about the adoption, to make sure he agrees. Give us a link to the conversation and we'll check back. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:26, December 14, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi again. You do need to talk to the other user on the wiki.I'll leave this request open for one more week, as you are continuing to contribute well to the wiki. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:37, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

==Madness Combat (approved)==

;Request 1

I am Tyrant Hero and I want to be a administrator on Madness Combat Wiki but there are no administrators on Madness Combat Wiki. So could you make me one on that website. [http://madnesscombat.wikia.com/wiki/User:Tyrant_Hero Tyrant Hero]

;Request 2

Hey, I'm [http://madnesscombat.wikia.com/wiki/User:Tarantulakid96 Tarantulakid96] from the [http://madnesscombat.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Madness Combat Wiki] , and I was wondering about becoming a bureaucrat or admin for the wiki. There are currently no active admins on my site, only a few devoted wiki users.

I have nominated myself to be the next admin/bureaucrat for the wiki, my edits are contributive, constructive, and quality. I have great knowledge of Madness Combat, and try to edit daily to keep the quality (which was lost due to recent vandalism [no admins]) intact. Users [http://madnesscombat.wikia.com/wiki/User:Blud_D_Mess Blud D Mess] and [http://madnesscombat.wikia.com/wiki/User:Tyrant_Hero Tyrant Hero] should back me up on this. In fact, these users have been fairly devoted to the wiki, I suggest that you also look at them for admin/bureaucrat nomination.

Also, I am curious, what are the exact differences between an admin and a bureaucrat?

Let me know if you can get back to me.

;response

:::Hi. The only right a bureaucrat has is to promote and demote other users to admin/rollback. This is why the right is almost always given with admin rights at the same time. Admin rights let you rollback, block, delete, etc.

:::It looks like there are a fair number of active users on that wiki. Please start a community discussion about new admins/bureaucrats for the wiki. We can promote more than one user. Give us a link here to the discussion and we'll check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:22, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

:::'''Discussion'''

:::Tarantulakid96 here again. I have taken the initiative to create a forum page [http://madnesscombat.wikia.com/index.php?title=Forum:New_Admin(s)&t=20111217015419 here] in regards to a discussion. However, no one has yet to post anything. I have made a small statement on the page.

:::~[[user:Tarantulakid96|T96 is Awesome! Click here for my page!]] 03:43, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

'''Request 3'''

Hello. I'm El Zilcho and I am the original Founder and former Bureacrat of Madness Combat Wiki. I oversaw the expansion of the wiki to about 100 articles, had a period of inactivity and upon my return saw that the staff who had been previously doing their job admirably had

1. Blocked me (for no reason)

2. Blocked my talk page

3. Removed my Bureaucrat powers and Admin powers

At the time I accepted the 3rd action as slightly acceptable due to my inactivity however, it was unnecessary in that I was doing no harm and posing no risk. 1 & 2 were both unexplained. I was unblocked but my talk page remains protected.

I'd like to request that you re-promote me to the position of Bureaucrat that I held originally (and unblock my talk page, I think I can do that myself later on if I get Bureaucrat / Admin anyway but it just speeds things up). I'm in discussion with the 3 active members you've spoken with here, and from here I'd be able to appoint them to staff roles. I was unfairly treated by the irresponsible staff prior but I feel as if now they are gone we can do our best to re-establish this wiki to it's former glory. My promotion to Bureaucrat could allow me to oversee the promotions of the others to positions of adminship, taking this problem off your hands. Thanks. [[User:El Zilcho|<span style="color:lightgreen;">'''''El Zilcho'''''</span>]] [[User talk:El Zilcho|<small>Talk</small>]]

:Hi. I have given all 4 of you admin rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:54, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

==[[w:c:sawfilms|Saw Movies]] (on hold)==

Okay, let me start off by saying there aren't ANY admins active on this wiki. Roger Murtaugh is the only admin I know of that's there, but, he hasn't been on all year. Second off, I've been on Wikia for a year now and I'm pretty experienced. So, look over this if you can and consider it. Thank you for your time. [[User:WrathOfTheNerd9000|Thou shall not escape the wrath of the nerd]] 07:46, December 11, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption however you have only edited it twice in the last month or so. There are a number of other active contributors on the wiki as well. Please start editing the wiki and also start a discussion with the community there about new admins/bureaucrats. We can promote more than one user. Give us a link to the discussion and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:36, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. It's good to see you contributing more, however I can't find that you have started a community discussion about new leadership. IF you still wish to adopt the wiki, please start a blog or other discussion and post a link to it here. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:00, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

==Request for Princess Resurrection Wiki (declined)==

the wiki I often edit is extremely inactive. as far as i know, there's only one other user. and that user is now inactive, with only 4 edits made since July 15, 2011. I also noticed that the forums is "dead", with no changes since 2009. also, there's no background image or any theme to the wiki so it looks terrible. I personally wanted to make this wiki much better and here I am making the request of becoming an admin for that wiki. here's the link to the wiki: http://princessresurrection.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Resurrection_Wiki

{{unsigned|Yuhuiandrew}}

:Hi. It looks like you have only edited a few times in the last couple of weeks and not at all for 5 days. In order to adopt you need to be actively editing the wiki. Please start working on it again and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:50, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I am closing this request as you have made no further edits. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:11, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

== Ponies wiki (declined)==

I want to adopt it because [http://ponies.wikia.com/wiki/User:Aj00 the founder has made zero edits], it had been unused sense may 20th and i think it can be used for something maybe, or closing it can be an option. I hope i can get the wiki.

Link to the wiki:http://ponies.wikia.com/wiki/Ponies_Wiki --[[User:Mylittlewut|Mylittlewut]], [[User_talk:Mylittlewut|Friendship is Questionable]] 22:08, December 12, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like you have received admin rights and/or founded a number of wikis recently, including Call of duty 4 and My Little Fanon Wiki. You will not be eligible to adopt through this page for 60 days, or until after February 13th. Please feel free to ask again at that time. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:55, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

== Bronies wiki request (approved) ==

http://bronies.wikia.com/ the admin, Strawberry Spice has not been active since September and has not edited since July.

Please let me adopt the wiki so l can clean it up.

--[[User:Daipenmon|Daipenmon]] 03:03, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

<font color= "red"> Hey your edits look good but please start a group conversation to talk to the other editors about adopting the wiki, then please post a link here. </font color= "red> [[User:Hemtial|Hemtial]] 19:51, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

I said the adnim who founded the wiki HAS not been ACTIVE since September 2011 and HAS not EDITED since July 2011.--[[User:Daipenmon|Daipenmon]] 20:18, December 19, 2011 (UTC)

Yes, but you are definitely not the only editor. They are saying that you should discuss this with everyone else before you take the wiki. :) --[http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:#23B100">Frederick</span>] [http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:purple">(Talk)</span>] [https://twitter.com/#!/wikiafred {Twitter}]

It's not working at all.--[[User:Daipenmon|Daipenmon]] 23:37, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Thanks for starting a discussion about new admins on the wiki. Usually we ask you to give people about a week to respond. You can try messaging users you see editing on their talk pages with a link to it as well. We'll check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 23:51, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

http://bronies.wikia.com/wiki/Bronies_Wiki_talk:Community_portal#Admin_discussion Please make Mystic Monkey the new admin instead of me.--[[User:Daipenmon|Daipenmon]] 13:08, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

What happened there forced me to take action, alright MerryStar l'm ready to become a admin there and now.--Daipenmon 01:52, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

It's been one week already.--[[User:Daipenmon|Daipenmon]] 00:36, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

::Hi. I'm sorry I didn't see your response sooner. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 00:52, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

==X-Files Wikia (approved)==

Hello there. I am Jose Chung and I have become a major editor of the [http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page X-Files Wikia]. I also have contributed to the Lone Gunmen wikia and intend to work on the Millennium wikia; both being related to the X-Files television series.

About two weeks ago, I left a message with the last X-Files administrator about getting administrator privileges but have received no response. Nor do I expect one. I refer to them as the "last" because they were the last to stop logging into wikia (about a year ago by the logs) and I figured they were the best chance of contacting local admins as is recommended before trying to adopt a page.

My point is this: I don't think any of them are coming back so I'm filing for adoption of the X-Files wikia as an admin.

[http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/User:JoseChung JoseChung]

:Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 00:05, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

== Food Network Wiki (declined) ==

Hi, I would like to adopt [http://foodnetwork.wIkia.com this wiki]. There have been zero active contributors since August, and it seems like it could do very well if there was someone to help it along.

Hey in case you did not know, but if you did here's a quick reminder: It is considered vandalism to remove another wiki member's posts. Hemtial 23:24, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

'''[[User:Head of Ravenclaw|Head of Ravenclaw]]''' ([[User talk:Head of Ravenclaw|Talk ]]| [[Special:Contributions/Head_of_Ravenclaw|Contribs]]) 13:52, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

: Is uh anyone going through these requests? It's been like 5 days...

: '''[[User:Head of Ravenclaw|Head of Ravenclaw]]''' ([[User talk:Head of Ravenclaw|Talk ]]| [[Special:Contributions/Head_of_Ravenclaw|Contribs]]) 18:35, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

::Well, wikia please check my edits and all that because this guy is ridiculous. He acts like staff when he isn't. '''[[User:Head of Ravenclaw|Head of Ravenclaw]]''' ([[User talk:Head of Ravenclaw|Talk ]]| [[Special:Contributions/Head_of_Ravenclaw|Contribs]]) 23:41, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

:::Hi. I'm sorry for the delay in answering. Your contributions look ok, but most of them were made on only 2 days. Please continue editing to show sustained interest and we will check again in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 00:12, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

::::Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:23, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

== Apple Wiki Request (declined)==

<br /><font color="Silver" face="David" size="7">H</font>i, my name is Shinnith and I am a bureaucrat at [http://www.nasa.wikia.com|National Aeronautics and Space Administration Wiki], [http://ktcrpg.wikia.com|ktc rpg wiki], and [http://www.rollercoastercustom.wikia.com|Roller Coaster Custom Wiki]. I know Java programming, html, CSS, and BBC. I know a lot about iOS and Mac Operating Systems. I would like to adopt [http://www.apple.wikia.com Apple Wiki]. I have requested to become an Admin/Bureaucrat, but no one has responded. None of the Admins or Bureaucrats have worked on the wiki for over several months and I think I could benefit it greatly. There are some other users there, so if I am made a Bureaucrat I will have some help. Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

[[User:Shinnith|Shinnith]]

: Hi Sinnith, I'd love to help you! I own vintage Macs from the 90s and would love to add information about them to help you. I'd also like to adopt this wiki too, and I'll talk with you! [[User:Frozen Wind|Frozen Wind]] 23:58, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. It looks like you started the Nebula Technologies Inc. Wiki about a month ago and won't be eligible to adopt through this page until after January 20th. Please feel free to make a new request at that time. Before you do, please start a discussion with the other contributors on the wiki about new leadership and include a link to the discussion in your request. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 00:16, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

==Haven, Maine Wiki (approved)==

Hi, I have been editing Haven wikia for a bit now, and have reached out to the admin on the site. The admin has been inactive for several months it seems and the wikia still needs more work. I am applying for adminship on the wikia and wish to adopt the wiki so I can clean it up a bit. Like fix up the navigation, new logo and background. I am doing this in the hope of bringing some more editors to [http://havenmaine.wikia.com/?redirect=no Haven Wikia]. I have already rearranged the main page and recreate a bunch of templates for characters and episodes. I also plan to delete unnecessary pages. I thank you for your time.

[http://havenmaine.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mr.Comatose Mr.Comatose]

:Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 00:32, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

== Virtual Sailor Wiki re-request (declined) ==

Hi, I would like to make another request to adopt the [[w:c:virtualsailor|Virtual Sailor Wiki]]. I have not founded any other wiki and I have made a few edits since. The wiki needs a clean-up desperately as the wiki has been left derelict. The wiki has had no recent activity (apart from mine) and so I will get the wiki back on its feet. Thanks!

[[User:Erlopez|Erlopez]]- Leave me a [[User talk:Erlopez|message!]] 18:41, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You need to be actively editing the wiki in order to adopt it; you have only made one minor edit in the last 3 months. Please start working on the wiki and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:17, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

::I am closing this request as you have made no further edits. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on the wiki. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:26, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

== Slipknot wiki (on hold) ==

[http://slipknot.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Slipknot]

I would like this wiki,well my edits aren't very much,but I think I could handle another wiki. The admin hasn't edited since July.(Hangingmanpeter0 23:29, December 13, 2011 (UTC))

:Hi. You've only edited one day in the last 5 months. In order to adopt the wiki you do need to be editing on it regularly. Please start working on it this week and we'll check back. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:24, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

== Urban Terror wiki (approved) ==

Well, by now i think that this style of wiki desertion is typical, this one goes as follows:

The admin/founder on [http://urbanterror.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Terror_Wiki the wiki] appears to be completely inactive, he doesn't seem to have been doing anything since 2009. I have been the only signed up user to edit for ages, and the only other edits have been by one person who hasn't signed up. I myself have forgot to log in before editing a few times, that explains the other edits. Also there has been one instance of [http://urbanterror.wikia.com/wiki/The_doodlebops_lost_episode an unwanted spam page], and since there are no active admins on now, i feel that the wiki will be vandalized if noone adopts it. I myself have been actively editing quite a lot recently, and I am quite determined to keep the urban terror community alive and well. [[User:Thekilla|Thekilla]] 14:47, December 14, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:27, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

: Thanks [[User:Thekilla|Thekilla]] 01:26, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

== [[w:c:umineko|Umineko Wiki]] (approved) ==

Hi, I would like to have Administrator and Bureaucrat rights on the [[w:c:umineko|Umineko Wiki]]. The current Administrator hasn't been here since October 2010, and the Wiki is in need to some updating.

The only other (active) user is Andrea, who edits irregularly. I asked her whether she was okay with my adopting the Wiki, and I am awaiting her response. --[[User:DinoQueen13|<font color="#9370D8">'''DQ13'''</font>]] ~[[User talk:DinoQueen13|<font color="#87CEEB"> ''Did we change the world,''</font>]][[User_blog:DinoQueen13|<font color="#3CB371"> ''or did the world change us?''</font>]] 21:51, December 14, 2011 (UTC)

:Update: Andrea gives her approval. --[[User:DinoQueen13|<font color="#9370D8">'''DQ13'''</font>]] ~[[User talk:DinoQueen13|<font color="#87CEEB"> ''Did we change the world,''</font>]][[User_blog:DinoQueen13|<font color="#3CB371"> ''or did the world change us?''</font>]] 03:39, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I see several other active editors so thanks for starting the blog. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:39, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

== Killer Bunnies Wiki (on hold)==

The [[w:c:killerbunnies|Killer Bunnies Wiki]] has three active users. This doesn’t include the founder and only admin, who hasn’t made any edits in almost two years. I didn’t get any response trying to contact him through his user talk page so I’m asking for admin access here. I’m the second biggest contributor and have the support of the other active users. You can find our discussions on user talk pages: [[w:c:killerbunnies:User_talk:MagicCarrotAdmin#My_bid_for_admin|MagicCarrotAdmin]], [[w:c:killerbunnies:User_talk:Semper_fi_45#My_bid_for_admin|Semper fi 45]], and [[w:c:killerbunnies:User_talk:misterhaan|misterhaan (me)]].

I have been doing my best to keep Killer Bunnies Wiki cleaned up and well-organized, but have been unable to do things like remove a misspelled (and unused) category page.

[[User:Misterhaan|misterhaan]] 23:04, December 14, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Thanks for talking to the other active contributors. However you have not edited the wiki in a week. If you are still interested in adopting you need to be actively editing; please start working on the wiki and we'll check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:44, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

:::Thanks for your response! It’s kind of a slow-paced wiki, so even though my last edit was a week ago there had only been one other edit since. I do have some template organizing I’d like to do though so I’ll get going on that and wait for you to check back.

:::[[User:Misterhaan|misterhaan]] 06:03, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

==Steve Cole Books (approved)==

I am Dasta Fan 6, an editor on the [http://stevecole.wikia.com Steve Cole Books Wiki], which I have added a large number of pages and edits to over a period of some years. There is only one admin on the site, the founder, but he has been inactive for months and the site has recently been targeted by an anonymous vandal who persistently adds profanity, defaces pages, and nonsensical pages to the site. I am the only active named editor, and since I lack admin rights I am unable to block the user and delete the junk pages. I am requesting to become an Admin in order to remove the trolling and junk pages, prevent further vandalism, and generally clean up the wiki. ~~[[User:Dasta Fan 6]]~~

:Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:47, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

==[http://tintin.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page TinTin] Wiki (approved)==

Hi there, I have been doing '''a lot''' of editing and general caretaking of the Tintin wiki and am basically the only person holding the place together. Just recently we've been getting a lot of spam and vandalism. I've been able to fix most of it, but it doesn't seem to go away. I would really like to become an admin for this wiki. This way I'll be more effectively able to respond and prevent this sort of misuse of the wiki.

I joined the Tintin Wiki in June this year, have made 1,853 edits since then and created over 300 new pages. The wiki's founder; Syugecin, has not made a single edit since October 2008, and has made only 51 edits overall. I really hope that you accept my request to ensure that this wiki does not fall apart! [[User:Kiwichris|Kiwichris]] 05:48, December 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hey your contributions all look good. I will try to bring this request to the attention of a Wikia Staff member. [[User:Hemtial|Hemtial]]

:Hi. Your contributions look great and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:50, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

== Fable Fanon (approved)==

Hi, I would like to request b'crat and sysop rights at [[w:c:fablefanon|Fable Fanon]], as I would like to be able to give it a makeover and make it a stable location for Fable fan fiction. Hopefully with a connection to Fable Wiki as well, this will increase traffic through both wikis and bring along some new editors who would like to create their own fan fiction. Since there are no other active editors at Fable Fanon, I have talked to some editors and set up a poll at Fable Wiki, where the overall mood seems positive to the idea. [[w:c:fable:User blog:Enodoc/Fable Fanon|Link]].<br/>Thanks for your time, <span style="font-family:Verdana;">[[User:Enodoc|<font color="#4682B4">Enodoc</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:Enodoc|<font color="#228B22">Talk</font>]]) </sup></span> <sub>([[w:c:fable:User:Enodoc|Eno@Fable]])</sub> 21:02, December 15, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:52, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

::Thank you! --<span style="font-family:Verdana;">[[User:Enodoc|<font color="#4682B4">Enodoc</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:Enodoc|<font color="#228B22">Talk</font>]]) </sup></span> 18:08, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

==Admin request for Yu Yu Hakusho wiki (resolved on wiki)==

Hi, I would like to be an admin on the [http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/YuYu_Hakusho_Wiki Yu Yu Hakusho wiki], seeing as there are barely any active users. Could you please help me to do this? I have been doing my best to make the wiki an informinative database for those wanting to know about YuYu Hakusho. My username on the wiki is [http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/User:SaiyanZ SaiyanZ]. ​Thank you for your time.

:Hi. I see that the sysop Reikson, is still active on the wiki. There are also a few other active contribturos, such as Ctype. If Reikson agrees to adding an additional sysop (or two), and/or would like bureaucrat rights to do it himself, we'll be happy to grant the rights. Please start a discussion on the wiki about new leadership and give us a link to the result. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:56, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

::Greetings, I am a co-editor of [http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/User:SaiyanZ SaiyanZ], and my username is [[User:YYHPkmnHxH14|YYHPkmnHxH14]]. I've also made an adminship request below. Well, I think he didn't saw your reply because he didn't made a discussion regarding this request. But since I myself have made an adminship request too, I have already started a discussion on the wiki. Here is the link to that discussion: http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:YYHPkmnHxH14/Admin_Request

::Unfortunately, it seems that the my co-editors aren't active anymore because they haven't been contributing to the wiki for almost a week or more.

::[[User:YYHPkmnHxH14|YYHPkmnHxH14]] 16:38, December 28, 2011 (UTC)

== Infamous wiki request (declined) ==

Hi, I'm intrested in becoming an admin on the [http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/InFamous_Wiki Infamous wiki]. I've noticed that the admins there haven't been around for a while. One of the founders has left us entirely and the others haven't been editing. There are still many edits by other users, but I think we still need an admin or two for vandal troubles and other things, because as for vandals, most of us have only managed to do minor damage control, and of course, it's the admins that finish the job. I don't know if this matters, but on the Infamous wiki we have a ranking system, and I am number 13. The only issue is that I do my editing on an iPad, so I don't know if I can provide a link. I'll add one if I find out later! Otherwise, it will be on my user page under my favorite wikis at the top. Thanks, [[User:Redexx|Redexx]] 12:23, December 16, 2011 (UTC)Redexx

:Hi. InFamous Wiki has several active admins/bureaucrats (Master Sima Yi, Elchzard, War Clown) and is thus not eligible for adoption on this page. I recommend you talk to them about getting sysop rights on-wiki. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:00, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

== Adoption for [[w:c:wiggles|Wiggles Wiki]] (declined) ==

Hello. It's [[User:The wiggles website]]. Can I adopt Wiggles Wiki? I made 476 edits. Never found, admined or adopted a wiki. SO CAN I?!?!

:Do you mind explaining to the community your recent attempt to vandalize the request page by changing the status of several requests and removing replies by Merrystar? --[[User:Buckimion|Buckimion]] 00:38, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

:What does that even mean?!?!

::It means that any edits on this page send out a signal to all those that follow it and just logging in as a different user with an absurdly similar name does not hide an IP trace. If it's within your authority to change the status of such requests I am interested in finding out. --[[User:Buckimion|Buckimion]] 01:11, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

::Just tell me how to adopt that wikia.

:::Disregarding your recent actions here, I can see there are other active users that edit regularly. I would suggest a forum discussion on the board and solicit the opinion of [http://wiggles.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jackbilly Jackbilly] and [http://wiggles.wikia.com/wiki/User:ThomasandFriendsLover ThomasFriendsLover] in particular. Admittedly, it shouldn't be that difficult as the founder is seriously MIA and you are already admin. --[[User:Buckimion|Buckimion]] 20:48, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

:::They are active but not admins.

::::I should have been a little clearer. Make a forum post notifying the wiki of your request to Adopt. See if anyone either supports your request or if someone else thinks they should have it. As it appears the three of you are the most active and seem to work together pretty well, you should be able to enlist their support. --[[User:Buckimion|Buckimion]] 03:25, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like you have only edited the wiki on one day (the day you made this request) in the last year. There are quite a few other active contributors on the wiki, including several of your sock accounts, one of which is claiming to be an administrator although that account does not have administrative privileges.

As Buckimion said, one of your sock accounts has also vandalized this page. I'm sorry but I am going to have to decline this request at this time. If you really wish to adopt this wiki, you need to stop vandalizing, stop using multiple sockpuppets and claiming rights you don't have, start editing the wiki, and talk to the other contributors about new leadership. Then make a new request. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:17, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

== [http://soccer4ever.wikia.com/wiki/Soccer_Wiki Soccer Wiki] (declined)==

Our head Administrator, Happy65 has been inactive for some time. I have many edits on there too. I am very quiet on the Wiki but edit alot. -[[User:Crazed Penguin]]

:Sorry to tell you, but this wiki is 100% unable to be adopted, all 3 admin have been active within the last 2 months. If you would like to look at admin activeness, [http://soccer4ever.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop click here] --[http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:#23B100">Frederick</span>] [http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:purple">(Talk)</span>] [https://twitter.com/#!/wikiafred {Twitter}]

:Hi. It looks like the bureaucrat, Happy65, last edited a few days ago. I recommend you talk to him directly about gaining admin rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:20, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

==The Orphan's Tales Wiki (declined)==

Hi, I would like to adopt http://orphanstales.wikia.com. I am the only person who has ever made any real edits to this wiki (whoever founded it never did anything with it), and am still the wiki's only editor. It would be great if I had other users to help me, but for now having admin rights would make my editing job a lot easier.

- [http://orphanstales.wikia.com/wiki/User:Loutre Loutre]

:Hi. Great job on the wiki so far. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:23, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

== Request for adopting OOTS Wiki (declined) ==

The ''Order of the Stick'' Wiki:

--- I would like to request being granted administrator and bureaucrat powers to [http://oots.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page this] wiki. I do not have the best or most edits, but I would like to help the wiki flourish and grow; ranging from templates, creating stubs, editing articles (as in for spelling and grammar or addition), and to changing the site's design. My activity may be erratic but I will likely be on, editing, at least once per week.

---+ I do realize that some guidelines are not followed (correctly), but almost all recent contributions come from one or more IPs as opposed to registered users.

Thank you very much! [[User:TedDuda|TedDuda]] 02:35, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Thanks for starting the blog, but in order to adopt the wiki you do need to be actively editing there. You have not edited since the day you made this request. Please start editing more regularly (at the moment I can't tell "once per week" as it has only been once) and we will check back. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:29, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have time to be more active on it. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:06, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

== Star Wars Merchandise Wiki (declined)==

Hello, I've been interested in adopting the Star Wars Merchandise Wiki! There haven't been very many users editing on the wiki, and I've already asked the admins for adopting approval, and they directed me here. (Yes, they rarely ever edit on the wiki, nor do they have interest!)

Here's the link: http://swmerchandise.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Here's the page that I created (from scratch): http://swmerchandise.wikia.com/wiki/Shadows_of_the_Dark_Side_Collection

P.S I've created a full page, and have only 19 edits, but I would like to do more by completely overhauling the wiki, and making it better! [http://swmerchandise.wikia.com/wiki/User:HenryDuckFan ARCTrooperFan] 05:38, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I'm sorry, but you are not eligible to adopt the wiki at this time as you are currently blocked on several other wikis. Please feel free to ask again when those blocks end and you can meet all of the adoption criteria. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:32, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

==Game Maker wiki (withdrawn)==

No administrator has visited in years. http://gamemaker.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers I wish to adopt this inactive wiki since there is heavy vandalism on it, including a lot of foul language from IP addresses, and for years I was quite active in the Game Maker community. [[User:Dream Focus | '''<span style="color:blue">D</span><span style="color:green">r</span><span style="color:red">e</span><span style="color:orange">a</span><span style="color:purple">m</span> <span style="color:blue">Focus</span>''']] 08:14, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

:I need administrator abilities to erase articles such as http://gamemaker.wikia.com/wiki/Move_bounce which was created with the word "trolled" and nothing more, and articles like http://gamemaker.wikia.com/wiki/Best_cell_phone_spyware which was created as some IP address messing around as well. Lot of things like that which an administrator is needed to clean things up. [[User:Dream Focus | '''<span style="color:blue">D</span><span style="color:green">r</span><span style="color:red">e</span><span style="color:orange">a</span><span style="color:purple">m</span> <span style="color:blue">Focus</span>''']] 08:33, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

::I know I'm not a staff member but I notived your request. While the vandalism is continuing, undo the edits of the offending user (on the 'History' page) until you get the rights. Vandals will get bored if you just clean up the vandalism and do not react. [[User:Sam2011|Sam2011]] [[User_talk:Sam2011|(Talk)]] 16:50, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

*There is a page created by a Russian spam account. [http://gamemaker.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81_%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B0_%D0%BF%D0%BE_%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BC_%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BC] Someone should be around to delete that. Other pages I plan on deleting are listed at [http://gamemaker.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Dream_Focus#Pages_that_need_deleting], more added as I find them. This is why the wiki needs an administrator. They have an official wiki on their official website now, with far more articles and details, making this wiki rather pointless. Still, it shouldn't be allowed to fill up with spam and vandalism. [[User:Dream Focus | '''<span style="color:blue">D</span><span style="color:green">r</span><span style="color:red">e</span><span style="color:orange">a</span><span style="color:purple">m</span> <span style="color:blue">Focus</span>''']] 00:08, December 19, 2011 (UTC)

:::Hi. Your contributions look good but you have only been editing the wiki for a few days; please continue to work on it and we'll check back in a week. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:43, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

::::As I stated, there is no reason for this wiki, since there is an official one now with far more content. I listed articles that need to be deleted, [http://gamemaker.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Dream_Focus] created for vandalism purposes only and one for Russian spam. I notice someone has gone through and deleted those now. All I wanted to do was handle the vandalism, but if someone else is doing that then fine. I don't plan on doing anything else now, since it would be pointless do to the other wiki out there, it official, more complete, and vastly superior in every possible way. I notice you eliminated the link to the official wiki from the main page of this one. [http://gamemaker.wikia.com/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=historysubmit&diff=2658&oldid=2646] Anyone who checks out this software, will notice the link to their official wiki and go there. Googling for Game Maker wiki links to the official one straight away. There is no real reason why anyone would come here. You could just replace it with a redirect. [[User:Dream Focus | '''<span style="color:blue">D</span><span style="color:green">r</span><span style="color:red">e</span><span style="color:orange">a</span><span style="color:purple">m</span> <span style="color:blue">Focus</span>''']] 07:38, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

::I deleted the spam to help you out. I'm sorry you are not interested in the wiki after all. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:09, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

==[http://insaniquarium.wikia.com/wiki/Insaniquarium_Wiki Insaniquarium Wiki] (approved)==

The wiki need's an active admin to block the vandals and remove unneeded pages! [[User:Xxgreenbunnyxx|Xxgreenbunnyxx]] 11:05, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

:While you are awaiting Wikia's response, I would go through the pages and try to undo a lot of the current spam and mark all the pages that need to be deleted with the deletion template. --[http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:#23B100">Frederick</span>] [http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:purple">(Talk)</span>] [https://twitter.com/#!/wikiafred {Twitter}]

::Hi. Great job on the wiki so far. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:01, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

==Virtual Villagers Wiki (B-Cat) (approved)==

Well, I adopted this wiki in July. But I only recieved adminship. I would like to be a b-cat as well since I'm like the only editor excluding wikia contributers. Thanks

http://virtuallvillagerswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

[[User:Izzynsierrafan12|<font color="red">Cause baby your a firework! </font>]] [[User talk:Izzynsierrafan12|<font color="midnightblue">Come on show 'em what your worth!</font>]] 14:16, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I've given you the bureaucrat rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:05, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

==Total Miner Adminship (approved)==

I would like adminship on the [http://totalminer.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Miner_Wiki Total Miner Wiki].

The owner logs on about every 2 weeks so it can not be adopted. He says that he won't make anyone admin because he doesn't know how. Also, there has been a spam page that needs to be deleted that people just keep adding and deleting stuff from.

If you will, please promote me, [http://totalminer.wikia.com/wiki/User%3AKingFredrick_VI KingFredrick VI], and [http://totalminer.wikia.com/wiki/User:Minerman Minerman].

I hope you do so because there are a lot of spam comments and the background NEEDS to be changed.

Thanks --[http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:#23B100">Frederick</span>] 18:47, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Please start a discussion on the wiki with the other active users to choose new admins - I cannot find one if you have already done so. Make sure to let the founder know about it as well with a message on his talk page. Link us to the conversation and we'll check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:14, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

::-_- The only truely active members, the one's that monitor and undo revisions and read's all changes and comments are me and minerman. The ONLY reason that we arn't promoted to admin is because he can't figure out how admitted on his talk page. http://totalminer.wikia.com/wiki/User:TheDarkSnork --[http://Community.wikia.com/wiki/User:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:#23B100">Frederick</span>] [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:purple">(Talk)</span>] [https://twitter.com/#!/wikiafred {Twitter}] 05:33, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

:::http://totalminer.wikia.com/wiki/Admin So far, 10 out of 12 people have said yes!. --[http://Community.wikia.com/wiki/User:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:#23B100">Frederick</span>] [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:purple">(Talk)</span>] [https://twitter.com/#!/wikiafred {Twitter}]

:Hi. Thanks for setting up the vote. I've given you and Minerman admin rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:19, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

==The Clique Series Wiki (approved)==

Hello there! I would like to request adminship to the Clique Series wiki. I do not think there are any active ones there at the moment. And I've only saw myself and Wiki contributors edit, and some of them had been trolling when they edit. I also don't see many users on that wiki. Also, there are many pages that still need to be created, and there are duplicate pages. I would also like to spruce up The Clique Series wiki, and make it a bit more attractive to people in the future seeking to join, or enable a comment section, if I can do that. Here is a link to that specific wiki: http://theclique.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Please and thank you,

The Awkward Turtle 15:17, December 18, 2011 (UTC) :)

:Hi. Great job on the wiki so far. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:20, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

==Greegee Wiki (resolved on wiki)==

I'd like to be an adim on [[w:c:greegee:Greegee Wiki|This Wiki]] since it has too many vandals,i won't edit there since they would attack back,and there aren't admins anymore because they moved to another website.

I know how to get that wiki straight and back,i don't need any help from VSTF or Staff,so please reply :)

LET'S SMW HACK! ~[[User:Laigy|Laigy]] 11:39, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

::Spoke with [[user:KingFredrick_VI|KingFredrick VI]] over at [[Special:Contact]] about this (ZD 17237). Marking it as resolved on wiki. In the future, if the wiki needs immediate help please don't hesitate to contact the VSTF. http://vstf.wikia.com :) ----[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 04:35, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

==[http://28dayslater.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page 28 Days Later Wiki] (approved)==

Hello, I would like to make a second request to adopt 28 Days Later Wiki. I am just about the only constant presence on the wiki, and I am a massive fan of 28 Days and Weeks Later. Yours sincerely, [[User:TroopDude|TroopDude]], 15:47, December 18, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Great job on the wiki so far. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:29, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

== English DisneyWiki bureaucrat request (declined) ==

This is not for adoption, but the wiki needs a new bureaucrat. I have over 18,000 edits (most on the wiki), with over 8,000 in the last 3.5 months, and the [http://disney.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=Electrosynthemagnetic last bureaucrat] edited 11 days ago, but edits very rarely. One time it only did 4 edits in 4 months. The wiki is undergoing a major helping with almost 220,000 total edits, about 120,000 this year alone and will need more active admins and rollbackers as the wiki explodes in edits for 2012. The wiki has 3 other users with over 10,000 edits, but none of them are admins. Move this to a different part of the wiki if this isn't the correct area to put it. Thanks! [[User:Isabella and Lego Liker|Have a Very Perry Christmas]] [[User talk:Isabella and Lego Liker|and a (gyryryryryr) New Year!]] 02:56, December 19, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good but right now the wiki is not eligible for "adoption" through this page as the bureaucrat last edited less than two weeks ago. Please contact him/her about promotion; either yours or another user to help you. If they do not respond to any messages, please start an on-wiki discussion about promotion to bureaucrat and/or promoting another user to admin. When everyone has had a chance to discuss the issue, then make a new request and include a link to the on-wiki conversation. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:37, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

== Full Metal Panic! Wiki (approved)==

Hi,

For months now I have been the single constant editor of the [http://fullmetalpanic.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic!_Wiki Full Metal Panic!] wiki. The wiki's most recent admin was [http://fullmetalpanic.wikia.com/wiki/User:Plau Plau], who has not edited in well over 60 days. The wiki is currently is currently quite small and I would like to improve it's appearance via Themes and other tasks. Recently I have updated the main page but still lack the background and header due to my lack of adminship. I have never adopted or founded a wiki and as such would like to adopt the wiki. [[User:Kozakuu|Kozakuu]] 09:07, December 19, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:15, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

== Frank Sinatra Wiki (approved) ==

Yo, I've been thinking of this for a while, and I've now decided to see if I can adopt the [[w:c:sinatra|Frank Sinatra Wiki]]. I've [[w:c:sinatra:Special:Contributions/Wattz2000|contributed]] very much over the course of the past month or so. The [[w:c:sinatra:User:Sgtcook|founder]] hasn't been around for a few months, so I thought I'd post here and whatnot. &mdash; [[User:Wattz2000|<span style="color:#32CD32">Wattz</span>]][[User talk:Wattz2000|<span style="color:#FF0000">2000</span>]] 12:59, December 19, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:20, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

==PaperCraft Wiki (on hold)==

Hi I would like to have admin controlls on the '[http://papercraft.wikia.com papercraft] ' wikia page. There are no active users and the admin hasnt been active for well over 6 months. I would like the wiki page to grow and expand and i can only do this to my full potential if i am made an admin.

[http://papercraft.wikia.com/wiki/User:Cusat Cusat]

:Hi. Your contributions look good but you have only contributed to the wiki for two days so far. Please continue editing the wiki and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:23, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

== [[w:c:Tremors|Tremors Wiki]] (approved)==

I would like to adopt the [[w:c:Tremors|Tremors Wiki]]. Since I started actively editing the wiki on December 9th I've been the only editor except for one user who edited a talk page. The only administrator hasn't edited since January and the last edit before I started was in November. I tried contacting the administrator last week but got no response. There are a number of things that I'd like to do for the wiki that only an administrator can do. I have created quite a few pages (along with a few templates and categories) and edited a lot more, many of the edits being major edits to vastly improve the article. Thank you, [[User:Shorty1982|Shorty1982]] 21:15, December 19, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:27, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

::Thanks a billion! I appreciate it! Merry Christmas! -[[User:Shorty1982|Shorty1982]] 23:00, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

==Request for [http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Kampfer_HQ_Wiki Kampfer] Wiki (declined)==

Hi, I would like to request to adopt Kampfer Wiki because there is one active admin there and I had 30+ edits since I joined the wiki. I need to edit some characters there and help it grow. And I am a FAN of this Wiki...

I am the Founder of Sythe Society Wiki, Fairy Tail HQ, and Houndtains Clan Wiki. Anyways, I greatly appreciate if you accept my request :).

Thanks,[[User:UnderFire29|UnderFire29]] 05:19, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. This wiki is not eligible for adoption because the bureaucrat, Grey Lurker, is active. You may wish to pursue adminship directly with him. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:34, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

==Soulcalibur wiki (resolved on wiki)==

Greetings. This has been requested previously, however it was not dealt with, probably due to admin "activity".

We have discussed this issue with the most active contributors and agreed that the wiki needs an admin. You can view this [http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Suuusuuu/This_wiki_needs_admins here].

All most active contributors were taken into account and we decided to do a vote [http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Suuusuuu/Admin_poll%3F]

This is the admin poll with results and a little explanation - [http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Suuusuuu/Admin_voting]

Please grant me or anyone else admin priviliges. The troll attacks are getting ridiculous and the most active contributors are very frustrated by this. The admins won't reply to our messages and the only "active" admin limits her edits to her favorite characters only. Her last edit was a month ago, I realize this is not the 60 days as in the guidelines, but she also removed all content from her talk page after some of us tried to contact her, which does not say anything good about her as a user, not to mention admin.

Some of the most recent attacks (two from registered users who would get banned if there was an admin)

http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/index.php?title=Pyrrha&diff=55795&oldid=55446

http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/index.php?title=Leixia&diff=55789&oldid=55770

http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/index.php?title=Yan_Wujin&diff=56529&oldid=53369

Not to mention that someone went as far as to change the name of the entire wiki to Tekken wiki not as long as two months ago.

[[User:Suuusuuu|Suuusuuu]] 18:57, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

====Recent Admin activity====

: When considering this request, please disregard any activity of admin SarahPaiFan that consists of edits on pages with titles starting with "UserChar:". These are a part of the fandom, they do not contribute anything to the wiki and I have noticed that she has been literally flooding the wiki with her fanmade characters for the past 2-3 days. She still did not do anything to fulfill her duties as an admin. [[User:Suuusuuu|Suuusuuu]] 11:21, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. It looks like there is a second bureaucrat making a few edits as well, User:SMS1996. I also can't see that you have ever messaged SarahPaiFan directly about additional admins. I've gone ahead and left a message for both of them about the need for more admins. Let's give them a week to respond; hopefully one or both of them will be willing to promote you. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 06:00, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

:::Thank you. I did not message her about admins directly because she never replied to anyone else and stopped contributing for a month so everyone assumed that she ditched the wiki entirely. The other admin makes only about 6 edits per month which isn't what you would call active. However, despite the fact that SarahPaiFan is acting odd she promoted me immediately after your message so thank you very much. I will do my best. [[User:Suuusuuu|Suuusuuu]] 06:09, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

== Minecraft Technic Pack Wiki (approved) ==

Hello I'm SuperWIkiGenius from the [http://mctechnicpack.wikia.com/wiki/Minecraft_Technic_Pack_Wiki Minecraft Technic Pack Wiki]

I would like to become admin and bureacrat of the [http://mctechnicpack.wikia.com/wiki/Minecraft_Technic_Pack_Wiki Minecraft Technic Pack Wiki].

I think I should be the admin and bureacrat of this wiki because of the following reasons. First I am the only active member of this wiki. Only 2 edits have been made by others besides me in the past while and they were both unregistered users. Second I would use the priveleges gained by these postions to make it a much better wiki. For example there is one page that has been repeated so I would delete the worse copy so users can access relavent information more easily, I would also use the bureacrat position to make other deserving members admins or bureacrats once the wiki has become more popular. Finally I have read up on what these positions mean and I am fully aware of what this will grant me. My research brought me upon this page and have done all things requested including making a talk page and a blog post about my request and giving more then a week for others to respond.

Sincerely

[[User:SuperWikiGenius|SuperWikiGenius]] 22:07, December 20, 2011 (UTC) Chris aka SuperWikiGenius

:Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 06:06, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

== Adoption of the video game ideas wiki (approved) ==

This pertains to the VGI wiki, not the other video game ideas wiki. Just to be clear.

As the heading says, I'd like to adopt [[w:c:vgi|said]] wiki. As seen [[w:c:vgi:Special:ListUsers|in this chart]], the last editor/ only other person on the wiki was last active in July, and doesn't seem to be active on any other wiki. I have been editing there for a week (or more, depending on when you get to my request), and also have over 1000 edits on a similar wiki. I updated the main page and favicon, as well as most of the articles there. I haven't been blocked or made admin within 60 days, I am currently editing and I attempted to get in touch with the one other person, with no avail. Your consideration is appreciated. [[user:Geniusguy445|Geniusguy445]] [[user talk:Geniusguy445|(talk)]] ''"Christmas is here. Presents are near. To only me. [http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2010/12/17/comic-299-carol-of-the-waa/ Waluigi]!"'' 00:31, December 21, 2011 (UTC) Oh, and Merry Christmas! :)

:Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:46, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

== Wikia Admin Rights (not an adoption request) ==

Hello, how do I gain admin rights for the entire wikia network? I've been a useful editor since October. Alarcon, December 20, 23:56

:To get administrator rights throughout all the Wikia wikis, you have to be a VSTF member (VSTF is invite-only), a Wikia Helper, or a Wikia Staff (who are actually employees of Wikia). {{User:Natsu11/Sig2}} 13:53, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Natsu is correct; you would need to join Wikia as a Helper or Staff to get admin rights on all wikis. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 06:07, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

==Adopt [http://beybladeorganization.wikia.com/wiki/Special:RecentChanges Beyblade Organization] Wiki (not an adoption request)==

I am asking if I can adopt the wiki I made because I'm the only one contributing(because I'm the only one there) and I can barely do anything and also I never chatted on the site. I got on chat and it said permission error the sites.--<span style="font-size:85%;">—This [[w:c:help:Help:Signature|unsigned]] comment is by [[User:Duskinoirgull22|Duskinoirgull22]] ([[User talk:Duskinoirgull22|talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/Duskinoirgull22|contribs]]) . Please sign your posts with ~~<nowiki>~~</nowiki>!</span> 21/12/2011 1:40:16 pm

:Hi. I've restored your rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:49, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

== Ghibli Wiki (declined)==

Hi there. I would like to be an active admin on the Ghibli Wiki. The founder has not been active for over a month, and I would like to edit the home page to make it look appealing to users. Here is the wiki. [http://ghibli.wikia.com/wiki/Ghibli_Wiki Ghibli Wiki].

[[User:Nappa'sgoatee|Nappa'sgoatee]]

:Hi. This wiki is not eligible for adoption as the founder last edited in November. Please feel free to ask again when it has been 60 days since her last edit, or after January 18th. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:59, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

==SailorMoon English Anime (declined)==

I do know now when the last time the founder was active on the [http://sailormoonenglishanime.wikia.com/ http://sailormoonenglishanime.wikia.com].

:[http://sailormoonenglishanime.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop admin activity]; The admin's last edit was December 3rd, 2011. --[http://Community.wikia.com/wiki/User:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:#23B100">Frederick</span>] [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:purple">(Talk)</span>] [https://twitter.com/#!/wikiafred {Twitter}]

::Hi. Frederick is correct that the founder last edited on December 3rd, so the wiki won't be eligible for 60 days, or sometime after February 2nd. Please feel free to ask again at that time. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:59, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

==Adopt [http://tinyzoo.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity Tiny Zoo Wiki] (approved)==

I am asking if I can adopt the wiki. This Wiki needs some cleanup and i want to implement [http://help.wikia.com/wiki/Advice:Going_collapsible Advice:Going collapsible].

The Founder is the only Administrator/Bureaucrat, not online since some month and he only edited the wiki on 3 days this Year after creation.

Thank you, Merry X-Mas to the whole Wiki Team

[[User:Mr.MoJoe|Mr.MoJoe]] 07:46, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Happy Holidays to you too! Your contributions look great, but I see (at Special:ListUsers) that there is one other editor active in the last month, User:Mnk907. Could you please talk to him/her about new adminship for the wiki and make sure they are ok with the adoption? Please give us a link here to the discussion and we'll check back on it. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:04, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi Wendy, no problem, i startet a [http://tinyzoo.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Mnk907#Adopt_Tiny_Zoo_Wiki discussion] on his page. Greetings [[User:Mr.MoJoe|Mr.MoJoe]] 21:20, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi Wendy, i have got the okay. [[User:Mr.MoJoe|Mr.MoJoe]] 16:16, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

:::Hi. Thanks for talking to the other contributor. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:25, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

== SketchUp Wiki (on hold) ==

Hello, I'm Gourleyo and I am really into Sketchup. Currently the wiki is really quiet and out of date but with me things can be turned round to get the site back up and running again.

[[w:c:sketchup]]

'''Good luck!''' [[User:Gourleyo|Gourleyo]]|[[User Talk:Gourleyo|Talk]]|[[Special:Contributions/Gourleyo|Contributions]] 09:41, December 22, 2011 (UTC)

UPDATE: I WROTE THIS 3 DAYS AGO AND I HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED A REPLY. I ASSUME YOU ARE HAVING A HOLIDAY.

'''Good luck!''' [[User:Gourleyo|Gourleyo]]|[[User Talk:Gourleyo|Talk]]|[[Special:Contributions/Gourleyo|Contributions]] 18:58, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It appears that you have only worked on the wiki for two days. Please keep editing and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:09, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

==Mythology Wiki (approved)==

Hi there are no active admins on http://mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. I think we definitely need a admin to add some design to the wiki. The wikis a little run down and an admin could help fix that.

Unsigned: [[User:Mrwhoman|Mrwhoman]]

:You need to ask ''ISodium'' first because he is also a VERY active person on the site. --[http://Community.wikia.com/wiki/User:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:#23B100">Frederick</span>] [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:purple">(Talk)</span>] [https://twitter.com/#!/wikiafred {Twitter}]

: He said he would be honored to be admin.[[User:Mrwhoman|Mrwhoman]] 21:30, December 22, 2011 (UTC)Mrwhoman

::Hi. I've given you and ISodium admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:06, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

==Uncyclopedia (declined)==

Please can I have adminship on Uncyclopedia, I am friends of the founder, he said make a formal request! [[User:JosephAsherFord]] <span style="border:1px solid;"><span style="color:orange;">&nbsp;JAF</span>'''''<span style="color:black;">1999</span>'''<span style="color:black;">☛</span>''</span>'' 15:03, December 22, 2011 (UTC)''

:By "formal", he probably referred to [[w:c:uncyclopedia:Uncyclopedia:Requests for permissions/Adminship|here]]. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 03:29, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Uncyclopedia has a number of active admins and is not eligible to be adopted through this page. However, as Will k said, it does have its own wiki page for adminship requests where you can ask for the rights. Good luck! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 06:09, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

==[http://fullhouse.wikia.com/ Full House Wiki] Adoption Request (declined)==

I've been with the Full House Wiki for a little while now, a few weeks, and I've noticed a lot of strange edits that are really not contributing to the whole Wiki. The entire Wiki is pretty much destroyed. We've tried to undo the edits but they pretty much just keep coming back. It doesn't look like the administrator is around to block anyone so I was wondering if I could get bumped into an admin position to help deal with the offensive users.

Unsigned: [[User:Stever42]]

:I'm sorry, but vandalizing the wiki yourself makes you ineligible to adopt it. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:19, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

== [http://urusei.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Urusei Yatsura] Wiki (approved) ==

Hey. I am interested in adopting the Urusei Yatsura Wiki. I have been checking up on the wiki since June and I haven't seen any admins come online. Currently there are 2 of us actively contributing to the wiki, and the whole wiki is in some need of help to get it up to a good standard. While I have been on the wiki since June I have only began daily contributions about a week ago. I have also contacted the other person who is currently contributing and they are happy for me to adopt if possible. :) Thanks for your consideration! --[[User:Humpheh|Humpheh]] 13:55, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 19:23, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

== Dragons of Atlantis Wiki (on hold)==

<p style="border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-style: normal; margin-top: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em;">Hello, I would like to adopt the Dragons of Atlantis wiki: http://dragonsofatlantis.wikia.com/wiki/Dragons_Of_Atlantis_Wiki</p>

<p style="border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-style: normal;">The local admin is inactive (last logon back in July) and I have experience editing and maintaining wikis and websites, and I feel I could do great benifit to this wiki. Many areas of the wiki are in great disrepair, and I feel I could do a good job at cleaning up the problem areas of the wiki and generally making it into a better website than it is now. [[User:Hellow|Hellow]] 00:04, December 24, 2011 (UTC)</p>

:The wiki is VERY active. You need to discuss this with the rest of the users on the wiki before you can adopted it. --[http://Community.wikia.com/wiki/User:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:#23B100">Frederick</span>] [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:KingFredrick_VI <span style="color:purple">(Talk)</span>] [https://twitter.com/#!/wikiafred {Twitter}]

::Hi. I don't see that you have ever contributed to that wiki; in order to adopt it you would need to be actively editing. And, as Frederick said, there is a large active community, and you would need to hold a community discussion about new leadership for the wiki. Please start editing and start a public conversation on the wiki about adopting it. Give us a link here to the discussion and we'll check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 00:23, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

==Yu Yu Hakusho Wiki (resolved on wiki)==

Hello there, I would like to have Administrator and Bureaucrat rights in the Yu Yu Hakusho wiki. There are no active Bureacrats and the Administrators rarely logs on, that's why no one can approve my Administrator request there since only Bureaucrats can approve Admin requests. The last Bureaucrat to log on is [[User:Hiei_Jaganshi]] on June 25, 2011. It's been almost 6 months, so I think he's no longer active. The last admin to log on is [http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/User:Reikson User:Reikson] on December 11, 2011. I know that this is against the "60 days admin inactive" rule, but it is only through here where in I can achieve the Admin and Bureaucrat status since only Bureaucrats are the only ones who can grants Admin requests and our Bureaucrats are no longer active.

*Note: I'm okay with being Administrator only, but the problem is that Administrators can't grant Admin requests. Bureaucrats has some also advantages from an Admin.

That's all. Thanks. [[User:YYHPkmnHxH14|YYHPkmnHxH14]] 09:23, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I see the bureaucrat has returned and is making constructive edits; hopefully he will be willing to promote you. Let me know if he does not respond to your request. Incidentally, the only right a bureacrat has is to promote other users. All other rights are contained in the admin/sysop group (which is why bureaucrats are nearly always admins as well). -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 00:42, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

:He's still not responding to my request :( [[User:YYHPkmnHxH14|<span style="color:deeppink">YYHPkmnHxH14</span>]] <small>|[[User talk:YYHPkmnHxH14|<span style="color:dodgerblue">Talk</span>]]|[[Special:Contributions/YYHPkmnHxH14|<span style="color:blueviolet">Contributions</span>]]''</small> 08:57, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

== 12 Tails Online English Wiki (approved) ==

Hello

I'd like to adopt the [http://engtto.wikia.com 12 Tails Online English Wiki]. There is one admin but he's inactive since 10th July. I think that this wiki needs some changes, like a layout change.

The community isn't that active, there are two active contributers now and I already asked if I could adopt the wiki and they both agree. See [http://engtto.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:TimeWalker/Wiki_Adoption this Blog Post].

Myself, I'm editing this since a week and made ~75 Edits now. I'm editing every day, so it's not sporradic. Also I haven't took over or made a new wiki for over 60 days. I already made lots of pages and happily add new infos to the wiki to make this bigger!

Thank you!<br />[[User:TimeWalker|TimeWalker]] 21:23, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

: Hello, something happened meanhile before you answered.

: Someone has seem to read my request here and thought it would've been a great idea to give me sysops for a different wiki, which I have nothing to do. I never edited nor visitied this page. The reason given from [[User:TricklesTest]] is "Giving rights to deal with vandals while I work." I just feel annoyed, not only does this feel like I'm some sort of a worker for free but this maeks me also ineligable for adoption.

: Please, let me still be able to adopt this wiki I'm interested in and if so then take away the syspos rights from [http://planet51.wikia.com Planet 51 Wiki], because I'm really not interested in this.

: Thanks for understanding<br><span style="color:black;background-color:yellow;padding:1px;font-size:8pt; -moz-border-radius:1em 0em 0em 1em; -webkit-border-radius:1em 0em 0em 1em;border-top:thin solid black; border-bottom:thin solid black;border-left:thin solid black;border-right:thin solid black;padding:1px;font-size:8pt; text-shadow: #000000 0 9px 9px;">'''[[User:TimeWalker|<span style="color:black;" plainlink" >TimeWalker</span>]]'''</span>[[User Talk:TimeWalker|<span style=" plainlink"><span style="color:black; background-color:#FFE100; padding:1px; font-size:8pt; border-top:thin solid black; border-right:thin solid black;border-bottom:thin solid black; text-shadow: #000000 0 9px 9px;">'''Talk Page'''</span>]][[Special:Contributions/TimeWalker|<span style="color:black;background-color:#FFD000;padding:1px;font-size:8pt;-moz-border-radius:0em 1em 1em 0em; -webkit-border-radius:0em 1em 1em 0em;border-top:thin solid black;border-right:thin solid black;border-bottom:thin solid black; text-shadow: #000000 0 9px 9px;">'''{{Special:Editcount/TimeWalker}} Edits '''</span>]] 10:05, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

:: The reasons you need those on that wiki because i can't handle all vandals at one time and plus, i got a lot of hard work to do on other sites.--[[User:TricklesTest|TricklesTest]] 17:45, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

::: I was never in your Wiki at one point and I'm not interested in your wiki. So giving some random guy sysops is really the worst idea you can come up with. Who knows, maybe he would've even vandalized the wiki more with admin rights by deleting pages, blocking pages and so on! And if you didn't notice YET, I'm adopting another wiki to work on this, so I don't need someone to ruin this for me by giving me rights to some other wiki.<br><span style="color:black;background-color:yellow;padding:1px;font-size:8pt; -moz-border-radius:1em 0em 0em 1em; -webkit-border-radius:1em 0em 0em 1em;border-top:thin solid black; border-bottom:thin solid black;border-left:thin solid black;border-right:thin solid black;padding:1px;font-size:8pt; text-shadow: #000000 0 9px 9px;">'''[[User:TimeWalker|<span style="color:black;" plainlink" >TimeWalker</span>]]'''</span>[[User Talk:TimeWalker|<span style=" plainlink"><span style="color:black; background-color:#FFE100; padding:1px; font-size:8pt; border-top:thin solid black; border-right:thin solid black;border-bottom:thin solid black; text-shadow: #000000 0 9px 9px;">'''Talk Page'''</span>]][[Special:Contributions/TimeWalker|<span style="color:black;background-color:#FFD000;padding:1px;font-size:8pt;-moz-border-radius:0em 1em 1em 0em; -webkit-border-radius:0em 1em 1em 0em;border-top:thin solid black;border-right:thin solid black;border-bottom:thin solid black; text-shadow: #000000 0 9px 9px;">'''{{Special:Editcount/TimeWalker}} Edits '''</span>]] 18:10, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

::: As a side info, I have removed all the rights for myself in the Planet 51 Wiki.<br>{{User:TimeWalker/Signature|19:50 27. Dec 2011}}

:TricklesTest gave rights to a bunch of the requestors here; we are aware of that and would not count it against you. Thanks for talking to the other active users before making your request. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:16, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

== Is the 60 day rule ironclad? I really should adopt the Sausage Wiki (approved) ==

It is within the 60 day period after I was given Bureaucrat status on the Cheese Wiki, but I'd already been an admin and probably should have gotten Bureaucrat status a lot sooner, since the only previous Bureaucrats hadn't edited anything for over four years. I see a similar problem with the Sausage Wiki &mdash; '''nobody''' had edited it for a very long time when I looked at it, so I've been making a lot of edits. (When I saw it first, it had exactly '''four''' pages! I have added about 30 in the time I've been on it.) I've been the '''only''' person editing in recent months. But since I was given Bureaucrat status on Cheese on Dec. 2, I have to wait till the beginning of February according to the 60-day rule.

Can this be treated as a special case, and an exception made? -- [[User:BRG|BruceG]] 03:44, December 25, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. The 60 day rule applies to admin rights. Bureaucrat rights only involve the ability to promote other users, so assuming you already had the admin rights beforehand, are not generally associated with new responsibilities on the wiki. Your contributions look great and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:22, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

==Shadow Land Online Wiki (declined)==

hello wikia admins!<br />

since our admin isnt as active as he could be i would like to make adoption request.<br />

wiki to be adopted:<br />

http://shadowlandonline.wikia.com/wiki/ShadowLand_Online_Wiki<br />

my profile link:<br />

http://shadowlandonline.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dorun<br />

[[User:Dorun|Dorun]] 12:28, December 25, 2011 (UTC)

: Please make sure that you next time write a headline when you make a new topic.<br><span style="color:black;background-color:yellow;padding:1px;font-size:8pt; -moz-border-radius:1em 0em 0em 1em; -webkit-border-radius:1em 0em 0em 1em;border-top:thin solid black; border-bottom:thin solid black;border-left:thin solid black;border-right:thin solid black;padding:1px;font-size:8pt; text-shadow: #000000 0 9px 9px;">'''[[User:TimeWalker|<span style="color:black;" plainlink" >TimeWalker</span>]]'''</span>[[User Talk:TimeWalker|<span style=" plainlink"><span style="color:black; background-color:#FFE100; padding:1px; font-size:8pt; border-top:thin solid black; border-right:thin solid black;border-bottom:thin solid black; text-shadow: #000000 0 9px 9px;">'''Talk Page'''</span>]][[Special:Contributions/TimeWalker|<span style="color:black;background-color:#FFD000;padding:1px;font-size:8pt;-moz-border-radius:0em 1em 1em 0em; -webkit-border-radius:0em 1em 1em 0em;border-top:thin solid black;border-right:thin solid black;border-bottom:thin solid black; text-shadow: #000000 0 9px 9px;">'''{{Special:Editcount/TimeWalker}} Edits '''</span>]] 00:53, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

: hmm sorry i didnt expect that it will turn to section creation : ) also preview didnt help here. <br/> [[User:Dorun|Dorun]] 07:48, December 27, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. It looks like the bureaucrat last edited in late November, and the wiki won't be available to adopt for 60 days, or until after January 25th. Please make sure to talk to any other active contributors and ask again at that time. In the meanwhile you might also try asking him directly on his talk page about gaining the rights on-wiki. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:36, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

==Up for adoption (not a request)==

Can you please make[http:// www.disneyjuniorpedia.wikia.com www.disneyjuniorpedia.wikia.com ] up for adoption, please!!

and [http://www.nickjrintel.wikia.com www.nickjrintel.wikia.com]

and [http://www.gumballintel.wikia.com www.gumballintel.wikia.com]

and [http://www.cnsluton.wikia.com www.cnsluton.wikia.com]

:This page is for requesting to adopt a wiki, not to ask somebody else to adopt wikis. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:41, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

==S.T.O.P. vs. S.C.U.M. Wiki (declined)==

Last October I found an empty Wiki for [http://stopvsscum.wikia.com/wiki/S.T.O.P._vs._S.C.U.M._Wiki S.T.O.P. vs. S.C.U.M.] The original Administrator - ''Ursulaboi'' - only made one or two pages before disappearing. Since then, I have added over a dozen new pages, and one new member joined. It should be noted that this is a highly obscure fiction, so any sort of growth is good. Right now the major hang-up is the lack of a live-chat to help coordinate info and ideas (forums are useful, but I found that live-chat makes things go much smoother with other Wikis).

Thanks for any reply. [[User:Malcadon|Malcadon]] 14:52, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You are not currently eligible to adopt another wiki through this page as you just adopted Thundarr Wiki a month ago. Please feel free to ask again when it has been 60 days, or after January 21st. You might also wish to leave a message for the founder, who has logged into Wikia in the last few weeks and might be willing to promote you himself. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:44, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

== [[w:c:nl.inheritance|Dutch Eragon wiki]] (approved) ==

I'd like to adopt this inactive wiki. The only administrator hasn't logged in since December 2009. I'm planning to make use of admin rights by

* updating the design,

* deleting spam, and

* importing default templates and categories.

Thank you. --<span style="text-shadow:#909090 2px 2px 2px; font-variant:small-caps;">[[User:Weas-El|Weas-El]]&nbsp;[[User_talk:Weas-El|<span style="font-size:12pt;">✉</span>]]</span> 09:04, December 27, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:58, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

== The Home Alone Wiki (approved)==

Hello. I'm Bartiefan101, and I would like to become an admin on the Home Alone wiki. I seem to be the only one making edits, and the admin/founder hasn't made an edit yet. I've been editing as much as I can, but since I'm not an admin, I don't have the privliges to clean it up, or delete pages. I'm the founder of another wiki, but I've decided to give up on that, and I'm not an admin of any other wiki. I've left messages on other user's pages, but no one has responded except for a member of the wiki staff, who encouraged me to come here.

Thank you,

[[User:Bartiefan101|Bartiefan101]]

:Hi. Your contributions look good; thanks for messaging the other user. I have given you admin and bureacrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:07, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

== Clash of the Dragons wiki (not an adoption request)==

Hi, [http://clashofthedragons.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=rights&user=tyciol I adopted this Wiki in November and I seem to have accidentally removed my Bureaucrat rights] by adding myself to the rollback group. Now the community doesn't have a bureaucrat anymore, so I was wondering if there is a way to restore them? It doesn't seem to let me do it. I was hoping to promote some other good editors to Admin status but I'm unable to do that due to this mistake. [[User:Tyciol|+y]] 20:29, December 27, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I restored your rights. You don't need rollback - it is included in administrator rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:09, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

==Adoption of Ape Escape Wiki (approved)==

Hello, I have been working on the Ape Escape wiki every day for the past week (except for Christmas and Christmas Eve) and I noticed that there are no current Administrators or Bureaucrats: http://apeescape.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop the wiki is in an alright shape but I feel like I could benefit it by making it more organized and easier to find certain pages and by making it look more appealing for users who visit. I would like to be given Adoption rights and Bureacrat status. Please consider my Request --[[User:Molaxes|Molaxes]] 21:54, December 27, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good. Thanks for starting the blog post as well. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:16, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

== The Home Alone Wiki (duplicate request) ==

Hello.

I made an article about this already, but I didn't see it even on the latest archive, so I'm going to write this again. I apologize if I have two applications.

I'm Bartiefan101, or Sarah, and I would like to become the admin of the Home Alone Wiki. I am the one of the only two people who has made an edit on this wiki for the past few days, and the wiki isn't doing so well. There are many pages that need to be deleted, and no one on the wiki has access to do this. The admin/founder of the Home Alone wiki hasn't made a single edit, and I think I'm eligible to become an admin.

Thank you,

[[User:Bartiefan101|Bartiefan101]]

== Jungle Book Wiki (on hold)==

;There are no active admins on the Jungle Book wiki, and I've gone through this wiki and it is "terrible". It has a lot of cleaning up to do, and it hardly ever gets an edit. This wiki needs an admin, and I believe I am fit for the role.

:1. I have had a lot of experience with literature, and I have read most of books and watched many films relative to Mowgli's adventures.

:2. I have a lot of experience with source code and I mostly use that to edit.

:3. I listen to peoples complaints, feedback, acknowledgements; etc. And they are that is a crucial quality that an admin must have.

:4. I will also advitise it on other websites yo gain popularity.

:5. I LOVE WIKIA! It is a great way to learn, share and have fun! One of my dreams is to be apart of it, and if I get the role I will make sure I commit to it! Thank You, [[User:Gwaine-looks-like-cenred|Gwaine-looks-like-cenred]] 11:17, December 28, 2011 (UTC)

:::Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be actively editing it. So far all you have done there is to create a blog post about adopting the wiki. Please start working on the wiki this week, the more the better, and make sure to create at least one new page. We'll check back later. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:20, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

== Downton Abbey Wiki (on hold)==

Hi. I would love to adopt the [http://downtonabbey.wikia.com/wiki/Downton_Abbey_Wiki Downton Abbey Wiki] as there are no admins and I have made good contributions and will continually make good edits with my great Downton Abbey knowledge. Thank you very much,

[[User:The Crawley|The Crawley]] 15:34, December 28, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good, however you have only worked on the wiki for two days. Please start editing there more regularly over the next week and we will check again. I also see at least two other active users in the last month (CestWhat and UniqueRealChic) -- make sure you talk to them about adopting the wiki as well. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:24, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

== Eastwick Wiki Joint Adoption? (approved)==

Hi I was wondering would it be possible to joint adopt a wiki for two people? If so, can me and another user (sarahjanesmith) on the [http://eastwick.wikia.com Eastwick Wiki] both adopt it? The admins have been inactive for quite an amount of time and we both have made the nessecary number of edits.

Thank You.

[[User:PrueForever|PrueForever]] ([[User talk:PrueForever|talk]]) 16:59, December 28, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I've granted you and Sarah jane smith bureaucrat and admin rights as requested. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:32, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

==Desperately Need an Admin to Kamen Rider Wikia (on hold)==

Hi, I'm Zeromaro, an avid editer who has helped several wikias with some minor problems. One of the wiki's I work on is the Kamen Rider Wikia, here's the link (http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page). I've asked something like this before. But we're desperate for an admin. Our last admin, User:Yugioht42 is always busy with college and we never hear from him anymore. Heck, his last edit was two or three years ago. We really need a new admin. I could fill the job, I've edited so many pages on that wiki, I've lost track. I once asked a wikipedia editor to help out and he did for a while until he was no longer needed. I was even on good terms with the last admin and gave the wikia it's icon in the address bar. I always try to keep originality and keep user from vanadalizing our wikia. But now a user is putting pornagraphic pictures on our wikia and we can't do anything about them without an admin's approval or even bureaucrat's (we don't have either of them now). We are terribly desperate for a new admin. If I'm not elligible, find somebody who is. We just need a good admin who can get through the restictions.[[User:Zeromaro|Zeromaro]] 19:15, December 28, 2011 (UTC)

:[[w:c:vstf]] will help with ****. --{{User:Jeffwang16/sig}} 17:26, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

I tried and it said I don't have permission to edit pages, I can't even type a message to them. Where do I get the permission to leave a message or edit on VSTF. The Kamen Rider Wikia would really need that.[[User:Zeromaro|Zeromaro]] 22:16, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I'm not sure why you couldn't report the vandalism at the vstf but I will ask if there are any restrictions. In the meanwhile we reported the issue to them and it has been cleaned up. If it happens again and you still can't edit at the VSTF, feel free to message me and I can alert them.

::I see that you set up a main page poll, and that's ok, but a user blog (with a poll in it if you like) is even better because people can have a discussion. I see you started the blog separately -- I'd honestly recommend moving the poll into it (before too many people vote if you're going to do it). Either way, I'll put this on hold, so we can give the community a week to vote. Remember we can promote more than one user. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:52, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

== Nickipedia (declined) ==

Can you please give me Nickipedia? no admins have visited it since [[User:Jack's Posse Fic]]'s ban there. [[User:IanPlaystationNerd|IanPlaystationNerd]] 01:42, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi, [[c:nickelodeon:User:Weblykinly|Weblykinly]] and [[c:nickelodeon:User:RRabbit42|RRabit42]], two administrator, have been active quite recently, and so this wiki is ineligible for adoption. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 13:31, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I've reversed the closure of this wiki, as Will is not a Wikia Staff member. His statements about its ineligibility may be correct, but we will check back soon to review the request. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 00:39, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

:::Hi. Will k was correct -- the wiki has two active admins and is not eligible for adoption through this page. Weblykinly is a bureaucrat, so you may wish to talk to him about promotion to admin status. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:29, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

==[[w:c:boktai|Boktai Wiki]] (on hold)==

Hello I'm XD1241 and I plan to adopt the boktai wiki since the latest admin activity was around December 2010. I also plan on becoming active on the wiki and hopefully new users deciding to help me as well.Thank you {{Unsigned|XD1241}}

:Hi. Your contributions look ok but you have only been contributing to the wiki for a few days. Please continue to edit there and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:33, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

==Spectrobes Wiki Adminship (declined)==

Dear Wikia,

I would like to be an admin on [http://www.spectrobes.wikia.com www.spectrobes.wikia.com] since there are no active admins on that Wikia. (I also wish to adopt it for the same reason.) Also, there are usually several vandals every month on that Wikia, and I'm currently the only one dealing with them. I deal with them by telling them to not vandalize. It usually works, but in some cases, it's not enough. So, please allow me to become an admin on the Spectrobes Wikia. Thank you!

[[User:Valentin 98|Valentin 98]] 18:57, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi, [[c:spectrobes:User:Toa 95|Toa 95]], a bureaucrat on the wiki, has been recently active, and so the wiki is ineligible for adoption. If you contact him, he may be able to give you the rights himself. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 12:49, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

:Toa 95 has not been active since December 4, which is nearly a month ago. Also, when ever I report vandals to him, he only deals with most of them, not all of them, which is something an admin shouldn't do. Also, he ignores my requests for adminship on the Spectrobes Wiki. And I'm being completely honest.

:[[User:Valentin 98|Valentin 98]] 04:02, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

::Yes, in order for a wiki to be eligible for adoption, all admins must not have edited for 60 days. December 5th, Toa 95's last edit, was only 27 days ago. Please wait another 33 days, and then make a new request. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 04:38, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've reversed the closure of this wiki, as Will is not a Wikia Staff member. His statements about its ineligibility may be correct, but we will check back soon to review the request. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 00:36, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

:Hi. Will k is correct that Toa 95 would need to be inactive for 60 days before the wiki would be eligible for adoption. I see there is also another active user, Zozanero. Please make sure to talk to him about adopting the wiki and make a new request after February 3rd. If you have further problems with vandals, you can report them to [[w:c:vstf|the Volunteer Spam Task Force]] and they can help with blocking and reverting the edits. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:44, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

== Power Listing ==

Hi, I would like to adopt the Superpower Wiki. There is a small and mainly transient editing community but with no admins the pages to delete and general "oomf" of the site is gone. My computer has been broken since 28 of November to 23 of December and the main contributor during that time has been someone uploading gay porn, bestiality and shock images that I do not have the correct privileges to delete!

[[User:Omni314|Omni314]] 19:04, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

:If there is a community, you must get their permission to adopt the wiki. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 12:39, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

== Fanfiction Wiki Adminship Rights ==

I would like to adopt administration rights for [[w:c:fanfiction|Fanfiction Wiki]]. I've just started as a helpful user, but I deserve a chance to be an admin on that wiki. I can make the wiki right if I am an admin on that wiki. Give me a chance that I deserve, since I contributed that much. --[[User:TheWizardOfAlarcon|<font color="green">Alarcon</font>]][[User talk:TheWizardOfAlarcon|<font color="gold">Hills</font>]] 02:56, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

:You can only adopt one wiki, so please choose whether it be this, or the one below. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 12:40, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

::Fanfiction, since I contribute more than I do on [[w:c:sidekick|the other wiki]]. --[[User:TheWizardOfAlarcon|<font color="green">Alarcon</font>]][[User talk:TheWizardOfAlarcon|<font color="gold">Hills</font>]] 17:09, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

==Bureaucrat Rights (not a request)==

Greetings! I would like to request to make the user Destruction87 a bureaucrat on the wiki Poke-World, i am the founder myself and sad to say, i don't know how to make him a bureaucrat. Thanks! {{Unsigned|TyphlosionMaster1}}

:Hi, to make someone a bureaucrat, go to [[c:pokeworld:Special:UserRights|Special:UserRights]], type in the user's name, press "Edit user groups", check the "Bureaucrat" checkbox, then press "Save user groups". -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 12:39, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

== [[w:c:nintendo|Nintendo Wiki]] ==

I notice that this Wiki has not had a bureaucrat edit it in the last two months. Please could [[w:c:nintendo:User:Launchballer|myself]], [[w:c:nintendo:User:Conker's Bad Fur Day|Conker's Bad Fur Day]] and [[w:c:nintendo:User:TheWho87|TheWho87]] all be made bureaucrats?--{{User:Launchballer/Signature}} 20:52, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi, it appears several other users have edited recently. You should try and get permission from them. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 13:31, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

::A forum has been created [[w:c:nintendo:Forum:Bureaucracy|here]].--{{User:Launchballer/Signature}} 22:00, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

::I say, how long ought I wait to close the forum? I've had no non-administrative comments for a full working week!--{{User:Launchballer/Signature}} 17:03, January 5, 2012 (UTC)

==Jerseylicous Wiki==

So far im the only user on [http://jerseylicious.wikia.com/wiki/ Jerseylicious Wiki], I'm ranked number one on the achievments board and I earned that place in about 2 days which says that I'm detecated to the wiki. There's no admin and the last user on it hasn't made an edit since March 10. Hopefully the wiki will have an admin and I'd like to be it. :) [[User:IzzyRose|IzzyRose]] 06:09, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi, you can only adopt one wiki. If you choose Jerseylicious Wiki, then it appears that [[c:jerseylicious:User:New Captain|New Captain]] has [[c:jerseylicious:Special:Contributions/New Captain|edited]] recently. You will want to talk to them to see whether they want you to adopt the wiki or not. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 12:39, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

:IzzyRose is only adopting one wiki. I have only helped a lttle bit but I will not work on it in future. I work on [[w:cevanescence|Evanescence Wiki]] and [[w:cxmenmovies|X-Men Movies Wiki]] and I am the admin. I'm only helping her a little with grammer sometimes or when she needs questions answered or help. I do want her to be admin for the site and I showed her where to request to adopt the wiki. <span id="[[User:Gracey91]]" class="plainlinks">[[User:New Captain|New Captain]] ([[User talk:New Captain|talk]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Contributions/New Captain|contribs]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Editcount/New Captain|count]])</span> 12:18, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

== [[c:bartimaeus|Bartimaeus Wiki]] ==

I'd quite clearly like to adopt it, so here I am! I've made an adequate number of edits, and I've contacted both [[c:bartimaeus:User talk:Teamzombiez#Adopting the wiki|Teamzombiez]] and [[c:bartimaeus:User talk:Poststar#Adopting the wiki|Poststar]], who both made minor edits in the last 30 days (I'm awaiting both replies, nonetheless). Also, [[c:bartimaeus:User talk:Weas-El#Admin rights|Weas-El]], the only administrator, says he's only cleaning up vandalism here and there, not actively contributing. I've made several pages, and will continue to edit over the following days (in which time you hopefully read this!). -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 12:19, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

:I won't be editing for a day or so, as I'm renaming my account, to ''MakeShift''. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 00:08, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

The process is complete. —[[User:MakeShift|MakeShift]] <small>([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contribs]])</small> 05:57, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

==FRED Wiki==

Hey guys I was wondering if you can get me to be an administrator on FRED Wiki because there is not a single administrator on that wiki. {{Unsigned|FunnyDude1234}}

:Presuming you refer to [[c:fred|this one]], you've only made one edit, and that was only a message to [[c:fred:User:Stripes005|Stripes005]]. In order to adopt the wiki, you'll need to make an adequate amount of edits. Also, pages like [[c:fred:Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred|Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred]] can easily be reverted, under the 'History' tab. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 04:38, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

==PGA Wiki==

I would like to request admin status for [http://pga.wikia.com pga.wikia.com]. We are a very small community (whose real headquarters can be found [http://forums.progressiveboink.com/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=42 here]) and this wiki is just a fun little side-project for our dumb little hobby. We hardly, if ever, get any visitors because no one else in the world knows what the Professional Grappling Association even is, because it is a piece of fiction. The guy that happened to found our wikia site was never in any way a leader of the actual group, and he has been gone for a long time, with no sign of ever returning. I would like admin status to reorganize and clean up the wiki as needed, and I also plan on awarding the same status to anyone else inside our group that wants it; we're all equals in this effort.

I created a forum post asking what people think [http://pga.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:New_admin%3F here], and also cross-referenced it on our home board [http://forums.progressiveboink.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?p=262633#p262633 here]. Seriously, there are only like ten or so active members in our group at all right now, let alone working on the wiki, so I didn't get much response. Our people tend to ebb and flow in terms of their wiki participation. In any case, I haven't seen any opposition to the idea of getting new admin status, because seriously, the old admin hates all of us for reasons that don't need to be brought up here, and we just want the ability to clean up our stuff.

If I haven't made it clear, I'm no one special, and I'm not really even any kind of wiki magician, but we could really use at least one person with admin status.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or address any concerns. Thanks! {{Unsigned|Sly9}}

==[http://dagedar.wikia.com/wiki/DaGeDAr_Wiki DaGeDar Wiki] ==

Hello, I started to work on the DaGeDar Wiki on December 17th, and both 2 admins have been inactive before I got to the wiki (i'm pretty sure). One of the users, Abce2 told me it was a good idea to adopt the wiki, and so I accept and posted my request here. The first Admin/Founder, Paifu fan123 only made 2 edits since creating the wiki in August 2011. The other admin, RunGoombaRun, Only made 33 edits since Mid-November 2011. I have made over 60 edits (and counting) since joing. I am also ranked #1 on the wiki (over the admins). I hope to have 100 edits in the next week (or less).

Thanks for letting me know in advance. [[User:XproductionsTeam|XproductionsTeam]] 03:08, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

:It appears [[c:dagedar:User:RunGoombaRun|RunGoombaRun‎]], an admin, has edited as recently as December 8, and so this wiki is ineligible for adoption. -- [[User:Will k|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="status pending...">Will k</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contrib]])</small> 04:41, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've reversed the closure of this wiki, as Will is not a Wikia Staff member. His statements about its ineligibility may be correct, but we will check back soon to review the request. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 00:37, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

:Ah, shoot. I didn't see that. *facedesk* Now I feel like an idiot for that. I'll try talking to Goomba, as the user isn't really active.[[User:Abce2|<font face="Fantasy" color="#3366FF">Abce2</font>]]|<small>[[User Talk:Abce2|<font face="Verdana" color="#0099AA">''Talk ''</font>]][[User blog:Abce2|<font face="Papyrus" color="#FFAA11">'Other things"</font>]]</small> 07:57, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

==[http://rf3.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_Factory_3_Wiki Rune Factory 3 Wiki ]==

Hello, I'm Mai Is Me and I'm requesting admin rights on the Rune Factory Wiki. There have been no active admins since the start on 2011 and I have created a [http://rf3.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Mai_Is_Me/Adoption_of_this_wiki. blog post] saying that I want to adopt the wiki. [[User:Mai Is Me|Mai Is Me]] 08:45, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

== Red dead answers ==

Hi I am requesting an adminship for the red dead answers I know I have very few edits but that is purly to do with not singing in all the time I am an admin on another wiki and really need the adminship to make it better cheers --<span style="background-color:black;"><span style="color:red;">The Terror </span><span style="color:red;">Weapon</span><span style="font-size:85%;"> [[User:Cjbeattie|Cjbeattie]]</span> ([[User talk:Cjbeattie|talk]])</span> 12:24, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

== Heroes Wiki (Not TV Drama) ==

Can I have the wiki protagonist.wikia.com? no admins are there. [[User:IanPlaystationNerd|IanPlaystationNerd]] 22:20, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

== American Horror Story Answers Wiki ==

I'd like to adopt http://americanhorrorstory.answers.wikia.com/ . I am the current administrator of http://americanhorrorstory.wikia.com/ . The founder has been inactive for some time and I would like to make a cohesive and consistent experience between the two. He also does not respond to messages that I have sent him from the AHS Wiki. I believe all other qualifications have been met. Thanks!

[[User:Isaac Joseph Fischer|Isaac Joseph Fischer]] 23:28, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

== Blinx Encyclopedia Wiki ==

Hello there! Psittacidae13 here, and it has come to my attention that the Blinx Wiki needs a serious amount of work done with it to get it up to even a good standard. Now, I'm aware that practically just one user editing an entire wiki (that's me) isn't going do much to help, and that an actual community on the wiki is very much needed and would help it along far greater then one admin could, though would it be too much for me to ask for administrator status anyway? [[User:Psittacidae13|&#91;Ps13&#93;Psittacidae13]] 00:24, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

:[[c:blinx|Link]] —[[User:MakeShift|MakeShift]] <small>([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contribs]])</small> 06:00, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks for the link, forgot about that... Oh, and about becoming the Founder of a new wiki recently; I'd like to have that wiki (blinxfancentral.wikia.com) to be deleted so that I may still qualify for administrator status on the Blinx Wiki. [[User:Psittacidae13|&#91;Ps13&#93;Psittacidae13]] 12:56, January 5, 2012 (UTC)

== Galaxy Online II Wiki ==

Hello,

I am the most active Admin and poster on the [http://www.galaxyonlineii.wikia.com Galaxy Online II wiki] and without an active Bureaucrat, I would like to be one. What do I need to do to become one.

Thanks,

[[User:Swish008|Swish008]] 05:57, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

:Hi, in order to become one, you'll need to follow all of the practices listed above. —[[User:MakeShift|MakeShift]] <small>([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contribs]])</small> 06:00, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

==Scott Pilgrim wiki==

Hello Wikia.

I am making a request to adopt the [[w:c:ScottPilgrim|ScottPilgrim wiki]].

Over the course of week i have seen it is in great need of maintenance, fixing, Back ground changes, to name a few. The current Admin, (Note, 1 B'Crat) has not been active for 30 days; I have sent him a message, and left a Blog telling my plans to adopt the wiki, with no reply from him, I have started to help, I have added quick licencing, and plan to further work on the wiki. (If i get the tools).

You can see my Contributions:http://scottpilgrim.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special%3AContributions&tagfilter=&contribs=user&target=KATANAGOD+&namespace=&year=&month=-1

Thank you for Taking the time to consider this.

-Matt [[User:KATANAGOD|KATANAGOD]]

Oh and there are a few users on there at the moment, (2 of which i dragged from the codwiki) You can ask them if there all right with it. [[User:KATANAGOD|KATANAGOD]]

==Magi Wiki==

I would like to adopt the really unused [http://magi.wikia.com Magi Wiki] so i could turn it into a wiki for the manga Magi, instead of whatever it was used for before. Plus, i know that soon it will be getting new contributors. The is no active admin. I am actively contributing to this wiki. Thanks,

[[User:ManikWorld|ManikWorld]] 15:05, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

== Archaeology Wiki ==

Hi, I would like to adopt the [http://archaeology.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Archaeology wiki].

It has not been touched since 2006 and i believe I can make it a very useful wiki. I am an archaeology student and me and a few colleagues of mine have ideas on how to vastly created this site to be of use to all archaeolgy students.

I have added a few pages so far, but not many as me and my colleagues are still deciding exactly how to implement our ideas as we want this to remain wholly archaeology and not turn into a history wiki. Hope to hear from you soon.

--[[User:Tomrowley|Tomrowley]] 15:49, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

== World of Tanks Wiki ==

Hi, my name is Pancake301, there are no admins on the World of Tanks Wiki and I am the only active user there. I would like to request administrative rights on the wiki to keep it in shape and to deal with vandalism. [[User: Pancake301| Pancake301]]

== Pokemon Ingenious Wiki ==

I'm a founder of this page but I miss permission to it I don't know why maybe I didn't logged on it 60 days... Pleas back me rights to administrate this Wiki. Greets [[User:TomCrusher|Tommy Crusher]] 07:34, January 3, 2012 (UTC)TomCrusher {{Unsigned|TomCrusher}}

Sorry for that but I founded this page from another one account now is all right. Thank's for helping.

Greets [[User:Aibit|Aibit]] 08:00, January 3, 2012 (UTC)Aibit

==Red Dead Answers==

I've seen the request made by [[User:Cjbeattie]] about this wiki so I've put my request early than I wanted. The wiki's admins are not active fro few months. There are many "anons" who wrote questions and answers that I have to call "stupid", few questions are not related to the subject, while there are many answers which were created to insult the writers.

I came to the wiki few days ago, and by now made more than 60 edits. Cjbeatie made only 1 edit on December 7 and left.

Because of that, I'm asking for admins rights. Thanks for reading. -- [[User:Ilan xd|Ilan xd]] 18:10, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

Trust me I will make the better admin as I have had experince the reason I have not edited is because my computer has been playing up also Ilan xd edits have been very bad --<span style="background-color:black;"><span style="color:red;">The Terror </span><span style="color:red;">Weapon</span><span style="font-size:85%;"> [[User:Cjbeattie|Cjbeattie]]</span> ([[User talk:Cjbeattie|talk]])</span> 16:10, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

Check my edits on other wikis before calling me a "vandal" or a "guy with bad edits". -- [[User:Ilan xd|Ilan xd]] 12:02, January 4, 2012 (UTC)

==[http://google.wikia.com/wiki/Google_Wiki:Main_Page Google Wiki]==

Both myself and the Wiki qualify. Need I say more? (Except that I'm [http://google.wikia.com/wiki/User:Drew1200 Drew1200]) [[User:Drew1200|Drewlzoo]]<sup>([[User talk:Drew1200|talk]])</sup>

:Oh, there is one active admin there, but it's just a Staff member. IDK if that counts or not... [[User:Drew1200|Drewlzoo]]<sup>([[User talk:Drew1200|talk]])</sup>

== Request Admin Privileges for Dubstep Wikia ==

==Request to Adopt the Dubstep Wikia==

Hi, my name is DJ Grimm XL. I noticed that the Dubstep Wikia was inactive when I joined, and all ofther edits ceased in August of 2011. I am requesting to be given Admin rights to the Wikia. I am a Dubstep Artist myself, and have experience with Wiki-type pages (As I've contributed on Wikipedia before as well)

[[User:DJ Grimm XL|DJ Grimm XL]] 00:49, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

==Request to become Admin for Team Umizoomi Wiki!==

*Edit by DJ Grimm XL* [Merged with request for Dubstep wikia]

Hello, Little Miss Cute here! I'd like to become an administrator at Team Umizoomi Wiki! Can you adopt this wiki?

Sorry, about sending that request. Team Umizoomi Wiki has not yet met the requests.

==Tegami Bachi Wiki==

Hello! I want to take over as administrator at Tegami bachi wiki, because there is no admin there. I could probably help there too. Thank you.

[[User:Moebius-sama|Dragon Conbolt]] 12:38, 03 January, 2012 (GMT)

==Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu Wiki==

i would like become a admin of this page! its founder is the only one till now who was contributing, but unfortunately he has been inactive for sometime now.Also this wikia needs some structural revamp which requires admin rights!! i have contributed to this page in wikipedia, and i would like to extend my help to wikia forum also!!

Thank you!!--[[User:F=ma|F=ma]] 06:19, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

==[http://lotrfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page The Lord of the Rings Fanon Wiki]==

For an extended period of time I have edited this wiki in conjunction with the primary One Wiki To Rule Them All, becoming the contributor with the third-highest number of edits. However, I am currently attempting to organise a project featuring numerous wikis with a fantasy theme, of which this is one. I would like to request sysop and bureaucrat right so that I have access to theme designer and the ability to enable new features in Wikilabs. I am supported in this by another contributor, Metardis. There are no opposing or counter claims. Thanks.--[[User:Wyvern Rex.|Wyvern Rex.]] 10:10, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

:Hi, it appears at least one other editor, [[c:lotrfanon:User:Blaid|Blaid]], has been active recently. You'll want to talk to them and confirm whether they're alright with you adopting the wiki. The same goes with [[c:lotrfanon:User:Macalaurë|Macalaurë]]. —[[User:MakeShift|MakeShift]] <small>([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contribs]])</small> 03:30, January 4, 2012 (UTC)

::Certainly. I have informed both of them and will let you know if I receive any response.--[[User:Wyvern Rex.|Wyvern Rex.]] 19:01, January 4, 2012 (UTC)

:::Blaid has "no problem" with my adoption request.--[[User:Wyvern Rex.|Wyvern Rex.]] 11:33, January 5, 2012 (UTC)

== Superman Wiki ==

This Superman wiki is in dire need of a editor (no one's edited it in month's).

http://supermandatabase.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Database_Wiki

I'd be willing to be the editor. {{Unsigned|Moehoward}}

==Superpower wiki==

Probably one of the larger-than-life wikis with tons of powers and a lot of pages up for deletion I Truth™ want to be the administration on the wiki so get back to me soon please? {{Unsigned|Truth™}}

I agree Truthtm he is the only person on the wiki who should be the administration on the superpower wiki. {{Unsigned|Voidman}}

:Hi, as shown above, [[User:Omni314|Omni314]] would also like to adopt the wiki. Please negotiate this with them. —[[User:MakeShift|MakeShift]] <small>([[User talk:Will k|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Will k|contribs]])</small> 03:39, January 4, 2012 (UTC)

==Camp Half-Blood Wikia (declined)==

I believe I should have admin rights on Camp Half-Blood wikia.

*I have made many, many, many edits. I can do about 200 edits in about one month

*I have contributed greatly on the Camp Half-Blood wikia

*I interact with many of the wikia users.

*I am a chat moderator.

*I have rollback rights.

*I am #93 on the leaderboard

Also, many of the beauracrats are inactive. Therefore, some of the admins need to be become bureaucrats. Which means that there are admin spots open. Please make me an admin. Bye! [[User:BullyFan112|<span style="color:gray">''BullyFan112''</span>]][[User talk:BullyFan112|<span style="color:blue">''~Don't know, don't care, but it felt great..''</span>]] 23:26, January 3, 2012 (UTC)BullyFan112

I think BullyFan112 deserves the spot for admin. She is very polite, is frequently editing the wikia, and she seems like a great leader. [[User:BullyFan112|<span style="color:red">''TweetyMcBirdBird''</span>]][[User talk:TweetyMcBirdBird|<span style="color:green">''~Can't touch this! Da na na na''</span>]] 23:36, January 3, 2012 (UTC)TweetyMcBirdBird

:: Unfortunately this isn't the proper place to discuss this as the Camp Half-Blood Wiki has [[w:c:camphalfblood:Special:ListUsers/bureaucrat|four active bureaucrats]]. It may be best to make a blog post over on the wiki explaining why you think you'd make a good admin. It looks like your wiki even has a page to nominate yourself to become an admin. [http://preview.camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Half-Blood_Wiki:Requests_for_Adminship Be sure to check it out! ] Best of luck and happy editing! :) ----[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 00:20, January 4, 2012 (UTC)

I do not mean to be rude, but if what I request is not an adoption request, then what is this? [[User:BullyFan112|<span style="font-family:Segoe Print;color:slateblue;">''BullyFan112''</span>]][[User talk:BullyFan112|<span style="color:aqua;font-family:Comic Sans MS;">''~Don't know, don't care, but it felt great.''</span>]] 22:50, January 4, 2012 (UTC)BullyFan112

:Adoption requests are when there are no active administrators/crats active for some time. [[User:Abce2|<font face="Fantasy" color="#3366FF">Abce2</font>]]|<small>[[User Talk:Abce2|<font face="Verdana" color="#0099AA">''Talk ''</font>]][[User blog:Abce2|<font face="Papyrus" color="#FFAA11">'Other things"</font>]]</small> 16:38, January 5, 2012 (UTC)

==GTA V==

Hello, I am joshualeverburg1 and am requesting that I would like adopt and become the addminestrator of the '''GTA V '''wiki. The current addmin has no presance on the wiki and has essentially abandon it. Since joining the wiki I have made 31 edits and added all 20 pictures while the addmin has only made 14 edits and no pictures. I want to take the GTA V wiki to new heights and make it a successful and popular among the others. Please get back to me as soon as you can so I can contribute to to wikia community.

Thankyou- joshualeverburg1

the current addmin of the GTA V wiki is: kujopawz

==Batheo==

I would like to request admin rights for [http://batheo.wikia.com/ http://batheo.wikia.com]

The current admin (goldbishop) has been inactive since march 2011, and I would like to update some of the templates and pages that he has locked.

I don't know that anyone else on that site is an admin.

==Gossip Girl Wiki==

Hi, I'd like to formally adopt the [http://gossipgirl.wikia.com/wiki/Gossip_Girl_Wiki Gossip Girl Wiki]. The only admin hasn't been on in months, so since I'm on every day I would be a major help on the wiki. I try to edit at least 2 pages every day which then usual tends to be more.

Thanks

[[User:Thenchick|<font color="Purple"><b>Thenchick</b></font>]] 21:50, January 4, 2012 (UTC)

:Link, please. --{{User:Jeffwang16/sig}} 00:20, January 5, 2012 (UTC)

:Just posted it. [[User:Thenchick|<font color="Purple"><b>Thenchick</b></font>]] 01:21, January 5, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 13:43, 19 October 2016

PLEASE NOTE: This page is no longer active.
To place a new adoption request, please visit Adoption:Requests.
New requests can be placed by adding a new topic.
Click here for past adoption request archives

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51