Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
m (→‎top: Collas(ible|ed) => mw-collaps(ible|ed).)
Tag: apiedit

Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<div style="text-align: center; border-width: 1px; padding: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-size: 16px">'''PLEASE NOTE: This page is no longer active.'''<br />To place a new adoption request, please visit [[Adoption:Requests]].<br />New requests can be placed by adding a new topic.</div>
<!--

+
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" style="width: 75%; margin: 0 auto"
Please add all new requests to the BOTTOM of the page, not the top!

+
!Click here for past adoption request archives

Repeat: Please add all new requests to the BOTTOM of the page, not the top.

Please include all of the following in a new section at the bottom of this page:

A link to the wiki you want to adopt.

One or more reasons why you want to adopt that wiki.

Your username in your [[w:c:help:Help:Signature|signature (~~~~)]].

Use an [[w:c:help:Help:Edit summary|edit summary]].

--> {{adoption description}}

<br clear="all" />

{|style="float:right; width: 275px;"

|{{adoption archives}}

|-

|-
  +
|
|__TOC__

+
{{Adoption archives}}
|}

+
|}<br clear="all" />

== Teenage Robot Wiki (declined) ==

Hi, I'm Metro Kitty, and I would like to adopt this wiki based on the Nickeloden TV series, [http://www.teenagerobot.wikia.com My Life as a Teenage Robot]. This wiki has been abandoned for a long time, and its only admin has been inactive for three years. Another user and I could really use some editors if anyone is kind enough to clean up the wiki with us. I would love to save this wiki, help improve it, and bring together people who are fans of the show <font face="Arial">[[User:Metrokitty|<font color="teal">♥</font><font color="hotpink">'''Metrokitty'''</font><font color="teal">♥</font>]]<sup>[[User talk:Metrokitty|'''talk''']]|[[Special:Contributions/Metrokitty|'''info''']]</sup></font> 04:45, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

*Hi. Your contributions look great so far! Can you also talk to BlindmelonKen about your request, that way they have a chance to help decide the next admin as well? Be sure to let us know how the discussion turns out. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 19:04, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

*I asked him if he wanted to be an admin with the wiki with me since he's the only one who's been helping me fix up the wiki. He said he wants to. Would that be okay? :) <font face="Arial">[[User:Metrokitty|<font color="teal">♥</font><font color="hotpink">'''Metrokitty'''</font><font color="teal">♥</font>]]<sup>[[User talk:Metrokitty|'''talk''']]|[[Special:Contributions/Metrokitty|'''info''']]</sup></font> 20:36, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

**Hi. That's fine, but you haven't edited in 10 days. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 06:34, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

:::Hi. I'm closing this request as you have not edited in nearly 3 weeks and BlindmelonKen has not edited in over a week either. One or both of you can ask again when you have more time for the wiki. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:19, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

==Leo and Satan Wiki (approved)==

I want to become an admin for this wiki because its dying and the original admin is inactive. I want to add new feature to the wiki that it currently dosen't have right now. --[[User:Oogaman|Oogaman]] 06:03, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

*Hi. Your contributions look good. Prior to today, though, you haven't edited since July. Please continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 19:07, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

*Hey, the last couple of day I've been fixing up the wiki and added a bunch of pages to it. I think Im up to 80 total contributions to the wikia so far. Is that enough contributions to become admin to this wiki?--[[User:Oogaman|Oogaman]] 01:39, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Thanks for your patience and good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:38, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== Laurel and Hardy Wiki (approved)==

Hi. Please can i adopt (become a Bureaucrat) the Laurel and Hardy Wiki because it says that it is leaving Wikia and I would like to bring it back a modernise it a bit. I will add new pages, pictures and categorize articles. No one has really contributed on the wiki for ages so I think it's time for someone to take charge. Thanks,

Stan Laurel 15:15, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like you have only made a few edits, and all but one of those were made a couple of months ago. Please start editing the wiki again and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:36, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Your contributions look ok and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:43, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==A Tutto Reality Wiki (approved)==

Hello,

I was wondering if I could adopt<span style="text-decoration: underline;"> [http://it.atuttoreality.wikia.com/wiki/A_Tutto_Reality_Wiki A Tutto Reality Wiki]</span>(italian version of [http://totaldramaisland.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Drama_Wiki Total Drama Wiki])

Thanks, [[User:Framonti|Framonti]] 15:31, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like there are at least three other active users on the wiki right now. Could you please start a discussion with them about new admins to make sure they agree? Link the conversation here and we will check back. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:39, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

:Only one user answer me... The page is [http://it.atuttoreality.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Nuovo_Admid Forum: New Admin] [[User:Framonti|Framonti]] 16:49, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Thanks for discussing new admins with the other contributor. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:46, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==Adoption of [[w:c:jessie|Jessie Island Wiki]] (declined)==

hi, I need! to adopt this wiki quick thanks, [[User:The New Disney&#39;s JESSIE|The New Disney&#39;s JESSIE]] 19:18, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You do not appear to have ever edited this wiki. If you wish to adopt the wiki, please start editing it and create at least one new page. We will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:49, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I am closing this request as you only have made 2 edits and none in the last two weeks. Please ask again when you have more time to work on the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:48, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==Microwiki adoption (approved)==

Hello, I have created a new micronation and I want to keep the wiki tidy and deal with the vandals who keep attacking parts of the site. I'm trying to keep it nice and tidy and have been editing the templates on the main page to keep it looking smart. The wiki is http://micronations.wikia.com. Thank you [[User:Republicfiveislands|Republicfiveislands]] 10:04, September 27, 2011 (UTC)

I've also created a discussion page so people on the wiki can discuss what they think: http://micronations.wikia.com/wiki/MicroWiki:Community_portal [[User:Republicfiveislands|Republicfiveislands]] 12:12, September 27, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good, and that's great that you started the discussion page. It's only been a couple of days and it would be nice to give people longer to see the page. We'll check back in a week or so when people have had time to comment on it if they wish. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:34, September 29, 2011 (UTC)

::Thanks for that - I will continue to do clearing up work on the Wiki and I'll wait and see if anyone else is interested in becoming admin. Would checking back here in a week or so be enough time? [[User:Republicfiveislands|Republicfiveislands]] 12:21, September 29, 2011 (UTC)

:::Hello - it's been six days since I posted the question on the [http://micronations.wikia.com/wiki/MicroWiki:Community_portal community portal for microwiki] and aside from someone telling me to move to a "new wiki" there seems to be support for my appointment as admin. Is this sufficient time or should I wait longer? [[User:Republicfiveislands|Republicfiveislands]] 15:40, October 3, 2011 (UTC)

::::Hi. Thanks for your patience, and for starting a discussion with the other contributors. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:52, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==Degrassi Wiki (resolved on wiki)==

Hi, I'm an admin at [http://degrassi.wikia.com Degrassi Wiki]. We are in dire need of an active bureaucrat. The wiki has been in need of an additional admin for a while now, but nobody has the ability to promote somebody. I don't qualify for the rights at the time, but I've discussed it with through email with [http://degrassi.wikia.com/User:Loveya another admin], and she would like the position. She's extremely trustworthy and the main admin if I had to put labels. The only other [http://degrassi.wikia.com/User:Degrassi_Fan active admin] only has great things to say about her as well. Thank you! {{User:GlitterDisaster/sig}} 16:18, September 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hello, I would like to request the rights to become a bureaucrat of the [http://degrassi.wikia.com Degrassi wiki]. For the past 9 months, I have been the most active admin on the Degrassi wiki, and have had to deal with problems almost single-handily within our wiki's growing community. The wiki has no active bureaucrat and we have been forced to have to rely on Wikia staff, mainly Sannse and sometimes Trellar, to fulfill the position. As GlitterDisaster stated, the Degrassi wiki needs another administrator, but there is no one active who is able to promote any of our members. I have been a fair and active admin, and I am #2 on our wiki's leaderboard, if edits help prove my qualifications. I would like to see the Degrassi wiki strive to reach the maximum of its potential, but we are unable to do so without everything functioning correctly behind the scenes. [[User:Loveya|<font color="teal">Loveya</font>]] <small>[[User talk:Loveya|<font color="black">Pictures last longer. ♥</font>]]</small> 18:46, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Another staff member will look into this request. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 14:16, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi, let's get new admins in place, and keep going with the progress in stopping the worst of the nastyness on-wiki.... then perhaps a new beaurocrat will be the next step -- [[User:Sannse|sannse]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 00:01, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

:::Sannse, how will they get new admins if the Bureaucrats aren't active? Thanks! {{User:Head.Boy.Hog/HalloweenSigReal|00:08,10/4/2011}}

::::The active administrators on the wiki have talked and agreed on wanting a new bureaucrat. We would like to be able to move forward as a community, but without anyone to promote any others members to the administrator position, we are kind of stuck. Yes, we can continue to rely on Wikia staff members, but everything takes a much longer time than it would with an active bureaucrat. It's not that we don't like having Sannse around, but it would help the wiki run so much more efficiently with someone in power who is actually apart of our wiki. I would still perform my job as an administrator; it would just be a few extra powers added that would only be used when needed. [[User:Loveya|<font color="teal">Loveya</font>]] <small>[[User talk:Loveya|<font color="black">Pictures last longer. ♥</font>]]</small> 01:37, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

:::::Thanks Grunny, and thank you for promoting our new admin Sannse! I guess I just don't understand why things like user rights are always such an uphill battle. No other wiki (that I've visited) seems to have such strict regulations on user rights. The users seem to be trusted and allowed to promote users at their leisure and using their own judgement. Loveya meets all the requirements stated here, and she has support. She's also been extremely dedicated. I feel like we're looked at as little kids who can't be given that "power" because we might go around handing out admin rights to people left and right. I know for fact that Loveya is very cautious, and wouldn't abuse her power. Not to mention after hearing about how most of the admin nominees had multiple accounts (I had to idea) I'm sure Special:Contact will be used to run these kind of checks if another admin is ever needed. I feel like we need more trust. I thought the hard part would be choosing the new admin, not promoting one of the current admins to bureaucrat. :\ {{User:GlitterDisaster/sig}} 17:38, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Sannse has answered this request and is continuing the process on-wiki. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:55, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== Admin Rights Request (declined) ==

I'd like to get admin rights to the [http://boutcheetah.wikia.com/wiki/BoutCheetah_Wiki BoutCheetah_Wiki] , it's been left un-updated by the former admin and the information is poor and outdated, he locked everything so it is impossible to edit without admin rights, and I desperately want to update this page with new information and add on pages with information about the game.

[[User:Cxryharp3r|Cxryharp3r]] 20:17, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You don't seem to have made any edits on that wiki. If you make some edits there, including creating a few pages, over the next week or so, we'll be happy to review this request. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 14:21, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I am closing this request as you have not actually made any edits to the wiki. While many of the pages were locked, other were not and you could have created new ones, so it was possible for you to edit. I have unlocked the rest of the pages at this point. If you are still interested in the wiki, please start editing there and ask again. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:03, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==Caw Wrestling Wiki (declined)==

I would like to give caw Wrestling wikia two away because of too much vandalism

No admins have been on this wiki since January and spammers have been spamming it and I cant delete the bad pages with spam and vandlism on them and lastely I want to help the wiki by blocking the spammers and conributing lots.It is hard when you are not an admin for this wiki.Another spammer has also come to this wiki i need ant help i can get.I also made a few edits lately.

Can you post the link to the wiki,and maybe the wiki helpers can guide you though the steps.(Hangingmanpeter0 06:28, September 28, 2011 (UTC))

:Hi. I'm not sure what your username is, can you please sign your post and provide a link to the wiki you'd like to adopt so I can take a look at your request? Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 14:25, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

::I am closing this request. If you are still having problems with vandals, please feel free to contact the [[w:c:vstf|VSTF]]; if you wish to adopt the wiki then please ask again and make sure to sign your name to the request. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:04, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== Eddsworld Wiki (approved) ==

No admins have been on this wiki since January and spammers have been spamming it and I cant delete the bad pages with spam and vandlism on them and lastely I want to help the wiki by blocking the spammers and conributing lots.It is hard when you are not an admin for this wiki.Another spammer has also come to this wiki i need ant help i can get.I also made a few edits lately.[[User:Reviewportal77|Reviewportal77]] 01:21, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look great, however Rasim Caliskan and KillerHornet have also been active on the wiki recently. Could you leave them a message letting them know about your request? That way they have a chance to give their opinion too. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 14:29, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You have not been editing the wiki other than occasional talk page messages in the last few weeks. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki you need to be actively editing it. Also there are several active users but you have only let 1 of them know you wish to adopt the wiki; please make sure to keep talking to the other users. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:12, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Thanks for continuing to talk to the other users on the wiki. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:29, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

== Adopting Heavy Rain Wiki (declined) ==

Hi, I would like to adopt [http://heavyrain.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_Rain_Wiki Heavy Rain Wiki]. I currently have 300+ edits on there right now. There doesn't seem to be any active admins on there right now, and I want to take care of vandalism, give it a nice skin and continue editing the pages. If you want to see other wiki's I've worked on, see Silent Hill Wiki, Rule of Rose Wiki, Xenosaga Wiki and Clock Tower Wiki. Thanks! —[[User:LisaGarland|<b><span style="color:navy">''LisaGarland''</span><span style= "color:red"> ❤</span></b>]] 22:53, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like there are a number of other active users on that wiki. Please start a conversation with them about new admins for the wiki. Give us a link to the discussion here and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:51, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I am closing this request as you have made no furher edits to the wiki nor have you talked to the other users there. Please ask again when you have more time to work on the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:13, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== [[w:c:dinotopia:Main_Page|Dinotopia Wiki]] (on hold) ==

Dear Wikia Staff.

Help! I need to be an admin on this wiki. If not to be fixing it, but to fix the mistakes I have made for not being an admin. You see I have moved the main page to Dinotopia Wiki, not being an admin means I can't change the MediaWiki page for the main page.

<strike>I have not done much on the wiki, and don't meet any of the requirements to be an admin on it.</strike> But I would like you to look at [[w:c:locomotive:Special:Contributions/Starfleet_Academy|my contribs on Locomotive Wiki]] of which I am an admin. I am interested in Dinotopia, and since I have put this here, I will not give up until Dinotopia Wiki is up and running.

I am not looking to adopt this wiki, <strike>or have bureaucrat rights on the wiki.</strike> Just to be able to fix it. I have not got hold of another user that is editing off and on on the wiki, so I haven't be able to ask them if they want to be an admin and/or bureaucrat. I will asap.

Please don't think that I am a time waster, and get back to me asap, because the wiki is in trouble.

<font face="Old English Text MT">[[User:Starfleet Academy|Starfleet Academy]] "[[User talk:Starfleet Academy|Live long and prosper.]]"</font> 13:11, September 29, 2011 (UTC)

:'''Edit:''' I have edited this because I have made some [[w:c:dinotopia:Special:Contributions/Starfleet Academy|more edits]] on the wiki, and created some stub pages that needed to be created. Lots more need to be created/deleted. I know what I said earlier, but if I can, having bureaucrat rights would mean I won't do what the founder did. Which was stop editing without making any more admins to look after the wiki.

:<font face="Old English Text MT">[[User:Starfleet Academy|Starfleet Academy]] "[[User talk:Starfleet Academy|Live long and prosper.]]"</font> 05:42, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Your contributions look good, but you haven't edited the wiki in almost a week. As you posted here yesterday, I assume you are still interested in adopting. Please start editing again and we will check back on the request in a little bit. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:27, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hello. I am still happy to help the wiki. I suppose, because of my change of mind, I may as well adopt DW. I haven't <i>really</i> been able to edit on Wikia anywhere since the 25<sup>th</sup> of last month, because the 3G towers where I live (I have Mobile BB), are over-loaded. This means no internet!! I am seeking a different connection type. I am going insane, because I can't edit! Don't worry though I will do what I can if you let me adopt DW, and once I have internet back I will bring the wiki back to life. I haven't been trying to edit because I don't have the Admin rights I need to fix the wiki. And I have been waiting for the user that is on DW, or should I say was on, to reply. I think I can be safe in saying that they have un-checked all their followings from DW, and left.

Hope to be editing on Wikia soon, <font face="Old English Text MT">[[User:Starfleet Academy|Starfleet Academy]] "[[User talk:Starfleet Academy|Live long and prosper.]]"</font> 06:45, October 10, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. It looks like you have not made any edits to the wiki other than a few talk page messages since September. I can see from the posts that you are still interested in the wiki, but in order to adopt it you need to be actively editing. Please either start editing on the wiki again, or let us know you are not able to adopt at this time. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:17, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

Wendy please listen to me. As I said in my earlier post I am having problems with my mobile broadband. I will have a phoneline system up-and-running within the week, hopefuly. It took me 15mins to get to edit this page. Currently it is very hard to edit at all. Wikia is a site which is very hard to load.

Anyway I have got in contact Faunman. The other user on the Dinotopia Wiki. I will ask this question of you: Would it be possible to co-adopt the wiki in question? It just crossed my mind that if you make both of us Bureaucrats and admins, you can't lose. One of us is bound to keep editing even if the other dosen't. And being admins will keep the wiki safe, and being 'crats will keep admins on the wiki. Since Faunman's return I am not as happy to adopt the wiki as before. It seems to me that I am pulling the rug out from under Faunman in becoming the new "Founder". I '''do''' want this to continue, so if you could leave the adoption on hold for the week, I would very grateful. It maybe longer if Faunman doesn't reply in that time. Please don't don't give up on me yet, and for the record I don't see that a user that is posting here, saying that they are still interested in the wiki, is going to stop editing it.

<font face="Old English Text MT">[[User:Starfleet Academy|Starfleet Academy]] "[[User talk:Starfleet Academy|Live long and prosper.]]"</font> 06:55, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== New request (declined) ==

http://visualkei.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page I would like to have this wiki,as it gets attacked by vandals and spammers..I have done some editing on it (Hangingmanpeter0 21:45, September 29, 2011 (UTC))

:Hi. You already have a request open for errors.wikia.com. Which wiki did you wish to adopt? If you wish to adopt this wiki you will need to contribute more and show sustained editing. You only have 3 edits over the last two months on this wiki. Furthermore there are 2 other active users, Shuojo S and Keetaro. Please talk to them about new leadership for the wiki. Link the discussion(s) here, keep editing, and we'll check back in a week. Or if you would prefer to adopt the other wiki, let us know so we can close this request. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:36, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I am closing this request as you have not made any further edits to the wiki in the last week. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:20, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==Lost girl wikia (approved)==

Hi! lostgirl.wikia.com have not admin. I don't know what can I do for this situation, so I request your help because the wiki is of his own now :S. I have to be honest, english isn't my maternal language but I can handle myself on it, so I don't know if I am the most indicated. Greetings. [[User:Nickclark89|Nickclark89]] 22:13, September 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hi again!! The wikia is still without admin!! :/ Can I take the wikia? [[User:Nickclark89|Nickclark89]] 20:40, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like there is at least one other active user on the wiki (Lepiki). Could you please message them and make sure they are ok with you being the new admin? Link the conversation back here, keep editing, and we will check back in a little while. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:55, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi, I talked with Lepiki, and he's agreed, also, can we both be admin? Or only one of us can be? The conversation: http://lostgirl.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Nickclark89

: [[User:Nickclark89|Nickclark89]] 16:42, October 9, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Thanks for talking to the other user. I have given you bureaucrat and admin rights. From the conversation I wasn't sure if Lepiki wanted rights, but you can give him admin rights yourself now by going to Special:userRights on your wiki. There can be as many admins as you wish to have. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:25, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==Chowder Fan Club request (declined)==

I want to request adoption of the Chowder Fan Club (yet still commonly called Chowderpedia until the new skin), because there's a whole heck of contribs and Bridgettethebarf kept adding Fish Hooks stuff and non-related media to the main space, so I should take over and give it a new look. I am currently being an admin on the Regular Show Wiki, been cursed alot on the Gumball Wiki, will not contribute to the Fish Hooks Wiki yet until I feel up to it, and barely contributing to the MAD Wiki.

My name is [[User:Finn &amp; Jake|&#91;http&#58;//adventuretimewithfinnandjake.wikia.com/wiki/User:Finn_&amp;_Jake Finn and Jake style!&#93;]] 23:23, September 29, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like there are two other active users on the wiki ([[w:c:chowder:User:Kier_Ariel_Bungalon|Kier Ariel Bungalon]] and [[w:c:chowder:User:PeaceLoveChowder|PeaceLoveChowder]]). Please start a discussion with them about new adminship for the wiki and let them know you wish to adopt the wiki. Link the conversation back here and we will check back later. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:19, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I don't see that you have made any effort to talk to the other active users so I am closing this request. If you wish to ask again, please make sure you have talked to any other active users first. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:38, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

== EpicScape Adoption (declined)==

Dear Wikia,

I would like to request adoption for EpicScape wikia.

This wikia is named identical to my company's name, and therefor I'd like to have it.

The last activity was 2 years ago (2009) and only had been edited 14 times in total.

The administrator itself has never been on anymore, therefor, I'd like to request EpicScape.wikia.com

Thank you very much.

EDIT 8th October: Seeing some aren't accepted because of no editings, I do not edit due to the possibility of losing it all is someone removes it. I use a temporary wikia (episcapetemp) to play around with wikia, but until I am Admin on it, I do not prefer to edit. I still am interested however!

{{unsigned|Bartjuh10}}

:Hi. I'm afraid the adoption criteria listed above are the same for everybody; you need to edit the wiki in order to adopt it. Content on Wikia cannot be lost; if somebody does happen to come along and blank it, it can be recovered easily. Please start editing, the more the better, and create at least one new content page. We will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:30, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

::Thank you very much Wendy, but I've been waiting for 3 weeks already or so.

::But okay, I shall add content. However, this game is very private and only about 100 should know about it. I think personally I really would change alot if I am admin, but I shall start already!

::Thank you, and please, don't forget to check back soon.

:::I see you decided to start your own wiki instead. Good luck with it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:40, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

==Bureaucreat request for Smurfs Wiki (declined)==

I originally started the Smurfs Wiki under the user name VicGeorge2K7 and then allowed the site to go idle while I focused on another Smurfs Wiki started by BlueBuddies which is on his server, and another person ended up adopting it, but hasn't been really active in overseeing it. I have been promoted to admin under my current user name and would like to request to be made bureaucrat in order for more admins to be made. Thank you. ([[User:VicGeorge2K9|VicGeorge2K9]] 20:07, September 30, 2011 (UTC))

:Hi. It looks like there are a number of other active users. Please start a public discussion about being promoted to bureaucrat. Give us a link to the discussion and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:53, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I don't see anywhere that you started this discussion. If you are still interested in becoming bureaucrat, please have a discussion with the community on the wiki (via blog post, or however will work) and then ask again. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:46, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

:Just had a discussion with the community, particularly 5 people who are main contributors to the wiki, and they have voted that I should adopt the wiki. [http://smurfs.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:VicGeorge2K9/Adopting_the_wiki Here's a link to the discussion.] ([[User:VicGeorge2K9|VicGeorge2K9]] 20:49, October 29, 2011 (UTC))

==Hitman wiki (approved)==

Hello, Amnestyyy here. I've requested adoption for the [http://Hitman wiki Hitman.wikia.com] before, but I was told to wait for the admin to be inactive for 60 days (which I thought he had been, but apparently I missed something there). Now I'm requesting the adoption again, seeing as it should be around 60 days by now. The wiki is in bad shape, and with Hitman: Absolution coming out soon, it really needs to be fixed up. [[User:Amnestyyy|<span style="font-family:Century Schoolbook;font-size:19px;color:#EEEEEE;">'''Nesty'''</span>]] [[User_Talk:Amnestyyy|<sup><span style="font-family:Gill Sans MS;color:#FFFFFF;">Wanna talk?</span></sup>]] 21:29, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like you are doing a great job on the wiki. There is a fairly good-sized community at this point. Please hold a community discussion about new admins for the wiki. Give us a link here and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:42, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

::I see Branodn gave you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:51, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

==[[w:c:therewillbebrawl|There Will Be Brawl Wikia]] (declined)==

Hello, Wikia. I wish to become the administrator/bureaucrat of [http://therewillbebrawl.wikia.com/wiki/There_Will_Be_Brawl_Wiki There Will Be Brawl Wikia]. I really enjoy this web series. It is dark, gory, and depressing. However, it also has great characters, story, and is filled with clever references to the world of Nintendo. However, I noticed the wikia has not been edited for over 6 months and I wish to apply for the role of admin/bereaucrat of the wikia, so I can give the wikia the treatment it deserves. I wish for a reply, thank you. [[User:Newbie49|IS THE]][[User talk:Newbie49|RE A PR]][[User blog:Newbie49|OBLEM]] [[Ren 10|WITH]] [[User Reality Show with Kross and Newbie|MY]] [[Ben 10: Cross-Time|CAPS-]][[When There is 10|LOCK]] [[Ironic Days|KEY?!?]] 00:40, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good, however they were made on two days and you have not edited in a week at this point. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki, please start editing again and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:45, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I am closing this request as you have made no further edits. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to spend on the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:54, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

==Zombie Farm Wiki Adoption (on hold)==

This Wiki has not been admined for almost 3 months. And I think that my 52 edits are already enough, or maybe Sam Wang, with 1001 edits. Could you make either us admins? Thanks, --[http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:United_Wikis United Wikis] 13:10, September 25, 2011 (UTC)

*Hi. We can make either of you an admin, or both of you. Can you start a discussion on the wiki so that everyone, including (but not limited to) Sam Wang and Jens Ingels who have a lot of edits, can chime in on who the next admin should be? Be sure to let us know what's decided. Thanks! - [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:Brandon_Rhea '''Brandon Rhea'''][http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Project:Staff]<sup>[http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Brandon_Rhea (talk)]</sup> 18:10, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

*But Jens Ingels won't be coming back regularly. She stopped last april, then I tracked her to another wiki in which I told her to join again. Sadly Jens said to Sam Wang that she won't be editing regularly. So only one of us could be an admin, and Sam Wang, I messaged him if he would want to be an admin, and he did not reply for about 1 week already. Thanks--[http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:United_Wikis United Wikis] 22:19, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Brandon was asking that you start an open discussion for selecting a new admin on the wiki, not that you suggest other people put in an adoption request. Please start either a blog, or some user talk page discussions about choosing a new admin with input from all the active users. -- [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:Merrystar Wendy] ([http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Merrystar talk])[http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Project:Staff]19:49, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

::Done that, but no response - [[User:United Wikis|United Wikis]] 10:50, October 3, 2011 (UTC)

:::Hi. I'm sorry we did not get back to you for so long! That said, you have not edited, other than a single talk page post, in the last 3 weeks anyhow. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be active on it. Because we took so long to look at the request again I'm going to keep this on hold for one more week. If you are still interested in the wiki please start editing again and make sure to continue talking to the other users. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:37, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

:::I have reached <strike>66</strike> 74 edits, and sam wang had not edited for 10 days.

:::[[User:United Wikis|United Wikis]] 01:03, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

== Good Luck Charlie Wiki (on hold) ==

Hello i sent a request here before and i left wikia for about a month am i'm pretty shure you closed it. So anyways, I want to ask again because the other main editor has also been inactive and infact one user Jessie1010 suggested i try again i would would really appciate the adminship and berucat rights :) [[User:Jazatz2|<font color="Purple">J</font><font color="Green">A</font><font color="Teal">Z</font>]] ([[User talk:Jazatz2|<font color="Purple">Chat</font>]]) 23:22, October 3, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like the user, PFMuffinStrike is active as well as Jessie1010. I see where you suggested to PFMuffinStrike that they try to adopt; however please talk to them about you adopting instead. If they continue to not reply that is ok, but they should at least have a chance to agree or disagree. We can promote both of you if that is a better solution. Link us to any conversation, and we will check back later. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 18:02, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

:I can't see that you have made any effort to talk to PFMuffinStrike about becoming admin yourself if they are not interested. If you are still interested in the wiki, please leave a note for him/her. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:42, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

:I will send him/her a notification when i posted this he had been inactive for a while let you know the results later. [[User:Jazatz2|<font color="Purple"> J</font><font color="Green">A</font><font color="Teal">Z</font>]] ([[User talk:Jazatz2|<font color="Purple">Chat</font>]]) 22:51, October 23, 2011 (UTC)

== Nerf Wiki (approved)==

Hi, I'm an administrator on the [http://nerf.wikia.com Nerf Wiki] who's looking for adoption for a bureaucrat position. The wiki currently does not have an active bureaucrat. I'm the most active administrator on the wiki and I constantly update with new information. I also keep the wiki looking as professional and clean as possible. Gaining bureaucratic powers would help the wiki greatly, as I'd be able to appoint new administrators and gain full access to the admin controls. Thank you for your time and your consideration. <b>[[User:JetCell|Jet]]<i>[[User_Talk:JetCell|Cell]]</i></b> 02:15, October 4, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like there is a fairly active community on the wiki, and that at least one other admin has been active in the last 60 days. Please start a general discussion about promotion to bureaucrat. Give us a link here and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 18:05, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

::Thanks for the response. Personally, I haven't seen any of the other bureaucrats active in a very long time, but [http://nerf.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Promotion_to_bureaucrat%3F I have done as you have requested]. <b>[[User:JetCell|Jet]]<i>[[User_Talk:JetCell|Cell]]</i></b> 20:20, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

:::Hi. Thanks for trying to start a discussion. The other active admin was a sysop like yourself; you can always see other users' most recent edit date at [[Special:Listusers]]. I've given you bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:50, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

==Hello Wikia! (declined)==

My name's Cicifox and I would like admin rights to [[w:c:fantage|The Fantage Wiki]]! because I have contributed over a hundred pictures, edited it almost 200 times, got rid of spam, created a couple of new pages, and helped others recover theirs!

I'm often frustrated how a few users have erased some information on their own terms just to annoy serious contributers and I want this to stop.

I'm a masterful editor and would like if I was given the amazing oppurtunity to control parts of this wiki. I hope you'll take this into consideration. Thank you for your time and have a good day!

'''<3 Cicifox'''

:Hi. Are you still interested in the wiki? You haven't edited in nearly a week. If you are still interested, please start editing there again. Also it appears there are quite a few active contributors; while I see you have discussed becoming admin with one of them the others should have a say as well. Please start a community discussion about new leadership for the wiki; we can promote more than one user if that will work better. Please give us a link back to the conversation here and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:44, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I am closing this request as you have made no further edits. Please ask again when you have more time to work on the wiki. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:03, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

==Seal Online Wiki adoption (approved)==

Hello. I would like to apply for administrator/bureaucrat rights on Seal Online wikia. The reason why is because the current admin is really busy and last time I talk to him, he want to give me the permission to edit some pages, but he can't because he is just admin not a bureaucrat The people who got bureaucrat position on sealonline wikia sadly are not active since a long time. The latest log was January 24, 2011. About my contribution : Everyday I made a long of changes, and I'm now are the 7most person who edited a lot of seal online wikia. I also made a lot of redirection, because I want to delete some double pages, but I can't since I don't get the permission.

<p style="border-style: initial; border-color: initial;">Thanks and nice day</p>

<p style="border-style: initial; border-color: initial;">[[User:Cr4y88|Cr4y88]] 21:20, October 5, 2011 (UTC)</p>

::Hi Cr4y88! Wow, awesome job on editing! You're right, it looks like the current admin is still editing and simply did not have bureaucrat status. I've gone ahead and made him a bureaucrat. Based off the conversation between you two it looks like he's been trying to promote you to admin but hasn't been able to due to the bureaucrat restriction. Since the current admin, Livedlooz, tried to promote you and wasn't able to and you're an extremely active contributor, I've gone ahead made you an admin. Good luck and happy editing! :) --[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 21:47, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

== Evanescence Wiki (approved) ==

I wanted to ask if I could adopt the Evanescence Wiki, http://evanescence.wikia.com ? I seem to be the only contributor, it's very unusual that someone comes and edits something.. I don't see an admin or anything running around there either, and I'd like to make the whole thing a real wiki about the band. <b>[[User:Alica123|<span style="font-family: Arial; color: #8400F7">I, Alica, know you're reading this, {{SUBST:InsertUsername}}.</span>]] <sup>[[User Talk:Alica123|<span style="font-family:; color: #37FF00">Don't look behind yourself.</span>]]</sup></b> 23:07, October 5, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good, and I think you are right that you are the only one editing at the moment. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 22:16, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

== My application essay (declined) ==

Dear Wikia,

I would like to adopt [[w:c:eartheternal|Earth Eternal Wikia]] due to the fact that this Wikia has been unused for more than a year because its subject (Earth Eternal) has gone through a change of ownership. It is now in the Beta testing stage and needs to be edited and brought up to wikia standards before the game is fully released (which could be any day now). I think I am good for the job because I can connect with users on the game such as active Beta testers and game developers. It would not be one person handeling this job, but dozens, possibly hundreds of enthusiastic gamers.

And the last thing. I have not made more than the required edits because all but my new article and the one I edited will have to be trashed with the release of the new game (they will become incorrect and obselete). I did not think it worth my time to edit something that no-one would use or see.

Sincerely, Jjasinsi14

:Hi. You've made a good start on the wiki, but you do need to be contributing more than 1 or 2 edits in order to adopt the wiki; you can start building the wiki content without admin rights. If the articles already there are not relevant moving forward, then you can start creating new content, templates, etc... You might also consider "archiving" the existing content by moving it to a unique title (eg, appending "archive" or "version 1" or whatever to each page name) rather than simply deleting it. It may be interesting as a record of the game under the former ownership. Please start working more on the wiki and we will check again in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 22:39, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:05, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

==Warfarepedia Wiki (approved)==

I'd like to adopt [http://warfarepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Warfarepedia_Wiki Warfarepedia Wiki], as I'm the only one that has been editing here since the 1st of August, and the founder has not been active since the 4th of April. [http://warfarepedia.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ecthel013 Here] is my user page on that wiki.

[[User:Ecthel013|Ecthel013]] 00:10, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You have been doing a nice job adding to the wiki. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:42, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

== Simpsons Wiki (approved)==

The Simpsons Wiki has been abandoned by those who were in charge and they did not go quietly. Since there are several people active there, I created a [[w:c:simpsons:Forum:Adopting this wiki|forum]] to select one or more people to adopt it. Two people have stepped forward: [[w:c:simpsons:User:TheShadowCrow|TheShadowCrow]] and [[w:c:simpsons:User:Trakira2189|Trakira2189]].

Both TheShadowCrow and Trakira2189 have said a co-adoption is okay with him, which is allowed as per a message above for the Problem Solverz Wiki. So, I am making this adoption request on their behalf since it is an important step towards rebuilding the wiki. —[[User:RRabbit42|RRabbit42]] (<small>[[User talk:RRabbit42|leave a message]]</small>) 05:30, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Thanks for starting the forum discussion. I have granted the rights to the two users chosen. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:59, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

:: Thanks for approving this request. There's a lot to be done there and now we can get started. —[[User:RRabbit42|RRabbit42]] (<small>[[User talk:RRabbit42|leave a message]]</small>) 04:34, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

==The Getaway Wikia adoption request! (approved)==

<p style="border-style: initial; border-color: initial;">Hi, I am an active user on the [http://thegetaway.wikia.com/wiki/The_Getaway_Wiki The Getaway Wikia]. I would like to adopt this wikia because I fit the criteria:</p>

*The wiki does not have sustained editing by other users.

*The admin has not been on it for years.

*I have never founded, adopted, or been given admin access on another wiki.

*I have not been blocked on another Wikia.

*I have made a lot of edits on the wikia.

*I have created lots of new pages on the wikia.

*I edit the wikia on a regular basis.

<p style="border-style: initial; border-color: initial;">Adopting the wiki would provide me with the editing tools I need to delete vandalism/spam attacks and delete pages that are not related to the wikia itself. Thanks for reading. --[http://thegetaway.wikia.com/wiki/User:Thegetaway thegetaway]</p>

:Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:05, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

== [[w:c:nerf|Nerf Wiki]] (declined) ==

Hi! I would like to adopt the Nerf Wiki. I edit there often, but there are no active bureaucrats to make me one. I edit alot, and I have the approval message.

[http://nerf.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Evanf#RE: Admin|1]

I have helped out the community, and I hope to do more so if I become a bureaucrat.

Thanks!

{{User:Evanf/Sig}}

:Hi. JetCell has an open request to become bureaucrat; assuming the community is in agreement then he can promote you after he receives the rights. If for some reason he doesn't get the rights, we will be happy to consider promoting other users to help him at his and the community's request at that time. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:09, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

== PrankStars Wiki (approved)==

Hello I would like to adopt the [http://prankstars.wikia.com PrankStars Wiki] because it currently has no admins and the creator hasn't visited since the creation of the wiki if you confirm my request I will make KataraFan an admin because she is really good editor thanks for all your help [[User:Bongo9911|Let]] [[User talk:Bongo9911|The Pranking]] [[User blog:Bongo9911|Begin]] 21:27, October 6, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:49, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

== Homeworld Wiki (declined) ==

I would like to adopt the [[w:c:Homeworld|Homeworld Wiki]], due the lack of an active admin, and my extensive work there in the absence of one. I am an admin on the [[w:c:StarCraft|StarCraft Wiki]], the [[w:c:SinsofaSolarEmpire|Sins of a Solar Empire Wiki]], the [[w:c:SinsDistantStars|Distant Stars Wiki]], and the [[w:c:Stronghold|Stronghold Wiki]], and a contributor on several other wikis, so I would like to think that know what I am doing. [[User:Zeta1127,89thLegion|Zeta1127 of the 89th Legion]] ([[User talk:Zeta1127,89thLegion|talk]]) 23:04, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I'm sorry but you are not currently eligible to adopt through this page as you have just received admin rights on the Stronghold and Distant Stars Wikis. Please ask again when it has been 60 days since you last were promoted on or started a wiki; right now that would be around December 11th. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:59, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

::You're telling me I can't adopt a wiki, because I was just offered two adminships, and like to get involved in multiple wikis? What am I supposed to do, let [[w:c:Homeworld|Homeworld Wiki]] die by inactive admins? [[User:Zeta1127,89thLegion|Zeta1127 of the 89th Legion]] ([[User talk:Zeta1127,89thLegion|talk]]) 04:08, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== Brawl Busters Wiki (resolved on wiki) ==

Hello. I would like to apply for administrator/bureaucrat rights on the [http://brawlbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Brawl_Busters_Wiki Brawl Busters Wiki]. I have found this wiki upon playing the game and was sad to see it in a cluttered, abandoned state. The founder or any other admin has not logged in for months. I have been working to make this wiki look organized and factual, and would like to adopt it to keep maintaining, and updating it for future use.

[[User:Biwact|Biwact]] 08:44, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

:: Hi Biwact!

:: I apologize for the delay in our response but it looks like you've managed to get the auto wiki adoption request to go through. Everything looks good, and the wiki looks amazing! Good luck and happy editing! --[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 23:56, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

== Medieval Wiki (approved) ==

The one and only editor on medieval.wikia.com is the creator who created it over a year ago and only make that one edit. I have been working on it for a long while now, and I am asking for B-Crat rights, so I can re-make the wiki. Also, I really want to give it a more "Suiting" background.

[[User: Grovyle4life|G4 G4 G4♥♦♪♫♥♦♪♫♥♦♪♫Happy People!]] 20:09, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

:: Hi Grovyle4life! I apologize for the delay in our response. The Medieval wiki is looking awesome, and you made some great contributions! I've gone ahead and approved your adoption request. Good luck and happy editing! --[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 00:05, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

==Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch Wiki (resolved on wiki)==

Applying to Admin in: mm8bdm

Is the wiki inactive? No

Are you eligible to adopt? Yes

Are you contributing to the wiki's content? Yes

Are you building the community? Yes

I left the "Forum" of Cutstuff, but have been trying to help in the wiki, only to be constantly harassed by vandals. I wish to stop the vandalism in that wiki, for Doc Lithius (Founder) can't do it all by himself <span style="font-size:85%;">—This [[w:c:help:Help:Signature|unsigned]] comment is by [[User:Tsukiyomaru0|Tsukiyomaru0]] ([[User talk:Tsukiyomaru0|talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/Tsukiyomaru0|contribs]]) . Please sign your posts with ~~<nowiki>~~</nowiki>!</span>

:I see you have already gotten the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 00:48, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

==[http://drakeandjosh.wikia.com/wiki/Drake_and_Josh_Wiki The Drake and Josh Wiki] (approved)==

Hello. I would like to be a Bureaucrat in the Drake and Josh Wiki. Lately, the admins have been inactive for one year and it's been abandoned. There's also many spam pages and vandalizing, but no one's there to delete them.

[[User:Gleek62442|<span style="color:lightgreen; background-color:black; font-family:papyrus">Who?</span>]][[User_talk:Gleek62442|<span style="color:black; background-color:lightgreen; font-family:papyrus">Blah Blah Blah</span>]][[Special:Contributions/Gleek62442|<span style="color:lightgreen; background-color:black; font-family:papyrus">What'd I do...?</span>]] 22:16, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You are doing a great job adding images and sprucing up the wiki. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:01, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

== Request: Earth Final Conflict/Synod Wiki (approved) ==

Hi There,

I'd like to adopt the [http://earthfinalconflict.wikia.com Earth: Final Conflict/Synod wiki]. I seem to be the only member who's been active in months and I have a track record of fixing up wikis like [http://hercxena.wikia.com/ Legendary Journeys] and [http://lostinspace.wikia.com Lost in Space]. Please let me know! Thanks, --[[User:Scottlukaswilliams|Scottlukaswilliams]] 12:38, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You've done a great job so far on the wiki, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:06, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

== Mario Fanon Wiki (approved)==

Hello, I would like to adopt the [[w:c:mariofanon|Mario Fanon Wiki]]. Though it often has activity, there are no administrators to protect pages, and there are often vandal attacks. As such, I would like to adopt it. I've made big contributions to the site, made many articles that eventually became the Featured Articles, created images for people, and enforced rules. If I do get promoted, I would like Bureaucrat rights so that I may promote more users to Administrator, as well as stopping all vandal attacks. I've had experience as Administrator on several wikis, and I check on this wiki every day to make sure everything is going well. I also had a request for Adminship, and I was given support by several active members.--'''<span style="-moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; border:4px ridge blue; background-image:-webkit-gradient(linear, left top, right top, from(blue), to(black)); ;background-image:-moz-linear-gradient(left, blue, black); -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0.6em black; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0.6em black; box-shadow: 0 0 0.6em black; background-color:black">[[User:Shade Link|''<span style="font-family:verdana; color:blue; text-shadow: #000000 0 1px 1px;">Shade</span>'']]</span>''' 13:41, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Thanks for making sure there was a public discussion before making your adoption request. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:39, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

==Reapplying for Administrator for Music Video Wiki (approved)==

About a year ago, I was given administrator and bureaucrat rights for the [http://musicvideo.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Cms13ca Music Video Wiki ] although I am unable to do any necessary changes, etc.

[[User:Cms13ca|Cms13ca]] 13:45, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I am so sorry; I have no idea what went wrong with that. I've given you the rights for real this time! Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:45, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

== Demons Wiki (declined) ==

Can I adopt the [http://demons-tv.wikia.com/wiki/Demons_Wiki Demons Wiki]? I've done a lot of work on there, but it needs a cleanup and an active admin. --[[User:MrThermomanPreacher|MrThermomanPreacher]] 17:36, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Per our guidelines at the top of this page, you can only adopt 1 wiki every 60 days, and you just adopted Merlin Wiki a couple of weeks ago. Feel free to ask again after November 24th. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:48, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

==X-Men Evolution Wiki (declined)==

I'd like to adopt the X-Men Evolution wiki. I have founded/been given admin rights in the past sixty days (though I most of those wikis were made for no reason), but the place really needs help. No one has edited in awhile, and for me to fix the place, I need an admin to delete pages and et cetera. Generally I wouldn't ask to adopt the wiki with so little contributions, but there's only so much I can do without an admin. -Deathtotherainbows

:Hi. I'm sorry. But as you noted, you do not meet the 60 days since receiving rights or founding another wiki criteria to be eligible for adoption here. Not all of the wikis you have received rights on are inactive. Please feel free to ask again when you can meet all the adoption criteria. If you wish to close any of the wikis you have just made (I see you deleted the main page on one of them) you can ask at [[Special:Contact]]; we will review the wikis and close them if appropriate. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:56, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

==Adoption For [http://fantage.wikia.com fantage.wikia.com] (declined)==

I would like to adopt [http://fantage.wikia.com fantage.wikia.com] because of no active adim(s) there, because of the vandalism that goes on there.

From,

[[User:FantageJapanRules|<font color="Red">♥♥<font>FantageJapanRules♥♥</font></font>]]<font color="Red"> ([[User talk:FantageJapanRules]]) </font>23:13, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like you have founded two wikis of your own in the last few weeks. According to our adoption criteria (at the top of this page), to be eligible to adopt you cannot have founded or received admin rights on any other wikis in the last 60 days. Please feel free to ask again after November 17th. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:00, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

::Hello. I did NOT create those two wikis. I suppose that I have been hacked. May I adopt it now?(AND help me to delete those two wikis{ones that you said I created})

From,

[[User:FantageJapanRules|<font color="Red">♥♥<font>FantageJapanRules♥♥</font></font>]]<font color="Red"> ([[User talk:FantageJapanRules]])

</font>

:Hello.

May you please reply???

Thank You.

[[User:FantageJapanRules|♥♥FantageJapanRules♥♥]] 20:01, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

::The wikis were made by your account and from the same computer/IP which you normally use; there is no evidence your account was hacked. If you wish to have the wikis closed you can request that at [[Special:Contact]]. If they are closed and you are eligible to adopt, then you would need to start a discussion on the wiki about adoption; the wiki has a lot of active users. Once you have discussed it with the other users you can make another adoption request. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:25, October 17, 2011 (UTC)

:::Hello '''AGAIN'''.

:::There is website that gives ''people'' other ''people'' '''''I.P addresses'''''.

:::The website is ridul, but [http://hidemyass.com click here to see].

:::If you '''DON'T''' believe me, then okay.

:::I will ask again, '''LATER'''.

:::[[User:FantageJapanRules|<font color="Red">♥♥<font>FantageJapanRules♥♥</font></font>]]<font color="Red"> ([[User talk:FantageJapanRules]])</font>

==Admin for the Big Nate Wiki (declined)==

Although the [[w:c:bignate|Big Nate Wiki]] is very new, I think I should be given administrator rights on it to adopt the wiki. The founder is not the biggest contributor, and doesn't seem to be the best in HTML and general adminish tasks. I love Big Nate, and am a very big Wikian. I really think that the current founder is not the best choice to lead the site, and I have big goals to achieve here. --{{user|BlackMonkey}} 23:31, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

:The founder, [[w:c:bignate:User:Whoops6|Whoops6]], has [[w:c:bignate:Special:Contributions/Whoops6|edited]] last month. Please ask him for promoting you. ''Also Note this this is not an official reply.'' {{User:Natsu11/Sig2}} 12:29, October 9, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. As Natsu11 said, it has not been 60 days since the founder last edited. Please feel free to ask again after October 29th if he does not return sooner. I see you have also left a message for him directly, which is another good idea. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:03, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

==Mount and blade wiki (approved)==

I am requesting that i adopt the Mount and blade wiki on account of there is no active admins. ( Not many editors either) So once i get ownership, i can really turn the wiki around and get people visiting again. [http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Wiki_adoption Click here for the discussion]

-Lenopow

:Hi. I've given you and Tephra the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:12, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

== Horror Movies Wiki (approved) ==

Hello. I am applying to adopt horror movies wiki ([[w:c:horrormovies|link here]]). The wiki has a moderately active user community, however, there haven't been any admins active since 2009, so you can imagine the state of certain parts of the wiki. Originally [[User:Hannibal Lector|Hannibal Lector]] created the wiki and immediately abandoned it, then it was adopted by [[User:Notmyhandle|Notmyhandle]] who hasn't edited since August 27, 2009 ([http://horror-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers confirmation]). I have numerous times notified the users of my plans to adopt ([http://horror-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_Film_Wiki:Community_Portal#Adoption here's the prime example]) but none have given any opposition (or comments for that matter). I have been very active in recent times with a nice edit count and amount of experience. I have not created a great many pages (only some), but I have been improving articles which are barely a sentence long since my arrival. Overall the wiki needs an admin to deal with some pages that require deletion, and to help get some motion in areas of the wiki which are severely lacking (community development, technical development, site maintenance, etc). The wiki's theme and visual design also needs an overall redesign as at the moment it's quite unattractive and may be damaging the amount of readers and editors that are joining (one user has stated that the current theme is difficult to read with which I wholeheartedly agree with, for example). I make an effort to talk to other users and although there isn't much interaction at this time I have greeted and introduced myself to many of the active editors. I do try to keep the wiki as up to date as possible (for example, by fixing dated sources and adding sections to articles on, say, a new film in a franchise. I plan, if granted bureaucrat rights, to start giving some momentum to as many categories on the wiki as possible, along with promoting some users that the community believe are fit for administrator rights. Thank you. --[[User:BobNewbie|<span style="color:red; text-shadow: green 0 4px 4px;">'''Bob'''</span>]] [[User talk:BobNewbie|<span style="color: lightblue ; text-shadow: 0 4px 4px;"><sup>๑</sup></span>]] 07:01, October 9, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Thanks for trying to start a discussion about the adoption before making the request. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:56, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

== Universal Monsters Wiki (declined)==

Hello, I would like bureaucrat & admin rights on this wiki http://universalmonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Universal_Monsters_Wiki

The founder edited for about a month in 2008 & has not been there since. The only other user with more than 5 edits did some work for a few month during the summer but has not edited since july.

I was going to create my own Universal Pictures wiki, However this wiki has a good base but really needs a lot of work. On my profile page on the Universal Monsters wiki you can see a list of the wikis I contribute to & the work i have done with them. The Universal Monsters wiki needs some design help & I feel I can offer help in that area.--[[User:Robert Alvarez|Robert Alvarez]] 09:44, October 9, 2011 (UTC)

BTW could you please turn the badges option while you are there for me?--[[User:Robert Alvarez|Robert Alvarez]] 18:00, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I'm sorry, but it looks like you have founded a couple of wikis and been given admin rights on a few others all within the last 60 days. Please feel free to ask again when you are eligible to adopt, which would be around November 17th right now. As you appear to be pretty much the only user there I have turned on badges for you in the meanwhile. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:14, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

Thank you very much, I will continue to edit & I will resubmit the request around November 17th--[[User:Robert Alvarez|Robert Alvarez]] 05:30, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

== Polish Vocaloid Wiki (approved) ==

Hello, I'm Piniakorin and I would like to adpot [http://pl.vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Vocaloid_Wiki this Wiki]! Its creator/admin hasn't been active for a couple of months and I want to make this Wikia as good as I can, so being an admin would help a bunch. I've been editing the Wiki for some time already, too.

:Hi. You seem to be doing a great job on this wiki. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:18, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

== Vocaloid Lyrics Wiki (approved) ==

I want to adopt [http://vocaloidlyrics.wikia.com/ this wiki]. My current status:

*'''Is the wiki inactive? '''Yes, the last editing was on January 30, 2011 (by Wikia) and December 12, 2010 by[http://vocaloidlyrics.wikia.com/wiki/User:Solusjbj User:Solusjbj]. Admin ([http://vocaloidlyrics.wikia.com/wiki/User:OdoriChou User:OdoriChou]) was last active on May 13, 2009.

*'''Are you eligible to adopt?''' I've adopted a wiki on July 24, 2011, so it's past 60 days. I haven't been block in any Wikia project.

*'''Are you contributing to the wiki's content?''' I haven't, but right after I make this request I'm going to contribute (please check the wiki).

*'''Are you building the community?''' I haven't, but right after I make this request I'm going to leave messages on the current admin's talk page and make a blog post (please check the wiki). [[User:Esperancia|Esperancia]] 01:37, October 10, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:26, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

==Top Gun (declined)==

http://topgun.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity I could add things to Top Gun wiki as I did for Star Blazers wiki and was told to adopt Star Blazers wiki.Top Gun wiki could use work done on it which I could put pictures and write things.I would need a better editor in order to do the professional like things.My editor is not working to Add photos.I User Queen Armada am requesting to adopt both and Star Blazers again.

:Hi. I'm sorry. It appears you are currently blocked on another wiki, and thus not eligible to adopt a wiki through this page. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:26, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

==Isle of Tune Wiki Admin Adoption (not an adoption request)==

In [[w:c:Isle of Tune Wiki|Isle of Tune Wiki]], there has recently been some new registered users of my friends:[[w:c:Isle of Tune Wiki:User:Love1146395979|Love1146395979]], [[w:c:Isle of Tune Wiki:Jeffery Huang|Jeffery Huang]], [[w:c:Isle of Tune Wiki:Kevin Huang|Kevin Huang]](his Jeffery Huang's bigger brother), and [[w:c:Isle of Tune Wiki:Helios Contribution|Helios Contribution]] which I would like them to be '''Admin'''s. If possible, then it will be great. But some didn't have any edits yet, so can they still be admins? Awesome if it can.<br />[[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] 10:46, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You can give any user you would like admin rights using Special:UserRights on your wiki. just type in their user name and then check the "sysop" box on the form and save their new rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:29, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

==Admin Rights at Shank Wiki (approved)==

Hi, I would like to applying a Admin rights at Shank wiki. Im a Shank fan but I realize that wiki is in a critical situation, and the last member online is about 1,5 months ago. I've been creating a page and also trying to add the content of the page. There is no admin here( I've asking the members there, you can see my conversation at my talkpage), and they suggest me to be an admin there.[[User:Lyon Gonevistha|Lyon Gonevistha]] 14:10, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:29, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== Looking to adopt Rusty Hearts Wiki (approved)==

Site link: [http://rustyhearts.wikia.com]

I'm making this post after being encouraged by [[User:Soldierscuzzy]] to do so.

* The wiki is inactive - to an extent. There are at least two other users contributing. The admin [[User:Vegeance]] appears to be inactive for near 2 months now. His contributions in the months before that have been minimal as well.

* Are you eligible to adopt? - I have not founded any recent wikis or obtained admin status in the last 60 days, I have not been blocked (to my knowledge) on any wikis. So, yes.

* Are you contributing to the wiki's content? - Yes, about 500 edits / creations in the last few weeks and still adding data :)

* Are you building the community? - If I notice edits I've added talk on other users. A community will develop over time, hopefully. It should become more active as the game itself comes out of the beta phase.

Past history on wikis: [http://www.wowpedia.org/User:CrazyJack] - with over 10.000 edits. I've not been playing WoW in recent times, so my edits on there have stopped. I've also made the new account [[User:Zurgat]] in order to get rid of the earlier alias and use my ingame character name. [[User:Zurgat|Zurgat]] - [[User_Talk:Zurgat|Talk]] - 17:23, October 11, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Your contributions look good and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:37, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==Gemcraft Wiki (closed)==

Hello. I've been editing Gemcraft Wiki as an administrator for some time now. I'm pretty much the only one on it, and would like it to have a strong administration. I am applying for bureaucrat. Please make the best decision. --[[User:LevenThumps|LevenThumps]] 00:31, October 12, 2011 (UTC) http://gemcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Gemcraft_Wiki

:Hi. You already are a bureaucrat on the wiki. When you adopted it you were given both administrator and bureaucrat rights. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 08:30, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==[http://theseems.wikia.com/wiki/The_Seems_Wiki The Seems Wiki] (approved)==

I would like bureaucrat rights on The Seems Wiki. I'm the only non-bot editor besides the founder, and the founder hasn't edited in more than a year. I created a couple articles, and edited others. I also updated the main page. Apparently a movie will be coming up eventually, and I want to have admin powers ready to stop vandals. [[User:Universalguardian1003|Universal]] 01:22, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 08:39, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== Marathon wiki adoption request (Pfhorpedia) (approved) ==

I would like to adopt the [[w:c:marathongame|Marathon wiki (Pfhorpedia)]]. Besides me, there are no [[w:c:marathongame:Special:ListUsers|users]] on the wiki with more than five edits this year and the last time the [[w:c:marathongame:User:Vanguard7|active bureaucrat]] logged in was in January 2011. I've only just discovered this wiki, but am already rapidly approaching the total edit count of the last active admin, applying categorization, adding new pages, etc.

I've been a [[w:c:reddead:User:2ks4|very active admin]] on the Red Dead wiki and would like to apply my knowledge from there to the Marathon wiki.

[[User:2ks4|<span style="color:#6666FF">2ks4</span>]] [[User talk:2ks4|<span style="color:#6666FF">(talk)</span>]] 02:03, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 08:46, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

::Thank you very much.

::[[User:2ks4|<span style="color:#6666FF">2ks4</span>]] [[User talk:2ks4|<span style="color:#6666FF">(talk)</span>]] 02:35, October 17, 2011 (UTC)

== Dead Rising Wiki Admin Request (declined) ==

Hello, It's recently come to my attention that the Dead Rising Wiki has no active admins. I'd like to request to adopt the role of being a Administrator there. There has been quite abit of vandalisim there and there is no one there to block those Vandals. Also, I'm an Admin at the Metro 2033 wiki so I have experience in being an Admin. I regularly check for vandalisim and on the wiki and work hard at solving issues. Please consider me for the role of an admin at that wiki. If you need any more infomation please send me a message.

Cheers. [[User:Smokey McPott|<font color="green">'''''Smokey McPott'''''</font>]] <font color="green"><sup>''[''</sup></font>[[User talk:Smokey_McPott|<font color="green"><sup>''talk''</sup></font>]]<font color="green"><sup>'']''</sup></font> 04:08, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Two of the wiki's bureaucrats edited as recently as October 13th, so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. I'd suggest contacting one of those two bureaucrats about gaining admin rights on the wiki. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 09:07, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

:Which wikia was it? as a second one was recently made. The one that apparently has no active admins/bureaucrats is this one[http://deadrising.wikia.com/ LINK]. This one is the original wiki and I'm not sure as to why another as made. Hope to here from you soon. [[User:Smokey McPott|<font color="green">'''''Smokey McPott'''''</font>]] <font color="green"><sup>''[''</sup></font>[[User talk:Smokey_McPott|<font color="green"><sup>''talk''</sup></font>]]<font color="green"><sup>'']''</sup></font> 09:41, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

::It was the one you linked to. As you can see [[w:c:deadrising:Special:ListUsers/sysop|here]] that both Dengarde and Nickjaro have edited recently. So please contact them about receiving admin rights. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 09:54, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==RoboCop Wiki (approved)==

Hi, I'm looking to gain administrative rights to the [http://robocop.wikia.com RoboCop wiki]. I find many faults in this wiki that I don't believe is deserving, so I want to try out my hand to breath some life into this wiki.

*The current admin adopted the wiki some time last year in an attempt to "liven up the place". It goes without saying this never came to be.

**On a side note, the admin has not been active since June 28th of this year.

*Before my participation, the wiki has had minimal contributions with only a few edits averaging a few times every couple of months (the wiki was only edited 44 times within this year alone before I joined; the last edit made on August 23rd of this year.)

*Most of the information is either outdated, unreliable and/or incomplete.

*There are several spam pages that have been left unattended that I wish to dispose of.

*There are a few pages the admin had locked that are in need of updating.

I believe I am eligible for the role as admin because:

*I have never founded/adopted or had admin rights to another wiki site previous to this, nor have I been banned from a wiki.

*I edit the wiki on a regular, daily basis.

*I am heavily knowledgeable on the subject.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope you can get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks in advance!

: --[[User:Saila Wei|Saila Wei]] 16:11, October 12, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 09:15, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

::Thank you very much!

::--[[User:Saila Wei|Saila Wei]] 14:57, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==FUT Wiki Adoption (approved)==

I'd like to adopt futwiki (http://fut.wikia.com/wiki/Fut_Wiki). I am planning on using it to create an active wiki for players of FIFA Ultimate Team, and will be advertising for the use and contribution to in the EA forums, as well as perhaps buying a domain for the wiki as well. The previous owner of the wiki has made no pages, and has not had any activity for a long time. Thank you. {{Unsigned|Danpaulson}}

:Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and administrator rights. Good luck! [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 09:23, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== Second Life Wiki (declined) ==

The [http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Second Life] wiki needs bureaucrat/administrator users. The last edit by an admin out of the 12 admins listed was on July 19, 2011, and that was the only admin edit so far during all of 2011. I am not a Wikia admin, and I am not blocked on any other Wikia project. I have done extensive and frequent edits on the [http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/Justice_League_Unlimited Justice League Unlimited] page, and recently created a page for my Second Life group [http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/The_Green_Lanterns The Green Lanterns]. The Second Life mission of both the Justice League Unlimited and The Green Lanterns is to help people who need technical help, or people who need assistance with vandals and griefers. Performing the same functions on the Second Life wiki will be very familiar. Please consider me for the position of bureaucrat/administrator. Thank you.

:--[[User:Tarantulas|Tarantulas]] 04:05, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

As Tarantulas has already stated below, the [http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Second Life] Wiki admins haven't edited the wiki in over 3 months. We need as many bureaucrat/administrators as we can get. I've done extensive work on [http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/Justice_League_Unlimited Justice League Unlimited] as well by trying keeping the article as neutral and balanced as possible. I've also worked on pages such as [http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/Woodbury_University Woodbury University] and created the page [http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/The_Wrong_Hands The Wrong Hands] and have done some minor edits on [http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/Emerald_Viewer Emerald Viewer], [http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/Brautigan_%26_Tuck_Holdings Brautigan and Tuck Holdings] as well. [http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Second Life] Wiki is a place where our community can learn about our platform's history, I'd hate to see it die out. Please consider me for the position of bureaucrat/administrator. --[[User:Jim Korpov|Jim Korpov]] 22:18, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption, but there are a few other users who have edited recently as well, such as Paladin Proto and N3X15. Can you leave these users a message to check they are okay with you adopting the wiki? Also, have you discussed between yourselves if you both are going to adopt the wiki? Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 09:40, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

:I'm fine with Korpov, but then again, I'm one of his personal friends, so there's a Conflict of Interest there, of course. I'm against Tarantulas, as he was involved with the group that's been running around the wiki reverting [http://secondlife.wikia.com/index.php?title=Talk%3AJustice_League_Unlimited&action=historysubmit&diff=36655&oldid=36649 Talk page history] and [http://secondlife.wikia.com/index.php?title=Justice_League_Unlimited&diff=next&oldid=36648 blindly engaging in an edit war] (known on Second Life as the Justice League Unlimited), and the revision of talkpage history is something I am firmly against. If Tarantulas, Paladin, and company could remain objective and not try to alter facts blindly, I would be perfectly fine with their presence, but their behavior causes me to question their nomination.

:Korpov is currently my favored choice, but I agree that we need more Sysops on the wiki. Hopefully some people with less colorful history will show up and offer their assistance.

:(Also I really hate this WYSIWYG thing :/) -- [[User:N3X15|N3X15]] 00:39, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. For now I'm going to decline this. Both Tarantulas and Jim Korpov (and others) recently engaged in quite an edit war, which isn't appropriate behavior for those requesting to adopt a wiki. If you all can decide on a suitable adopter, and can get along without edit warring or getting in fights over each others' groups, then please apply again. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 10:07, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

== [http://aleague.wikia.com/wiki/A-League_Wiki The A-League Wiki] (declined)==

Hi!

I'm Crazed Penguin. I would liketo adopt the A-League Wiki. I have a vast knowladge of this subject as a supporter of a team in the league. An admin has not been on since June in 2009. I'm sure you will let me adopt the wiki. Also, I would like to adopt the Un-Club Penguin wiki and Mega Bloks wiki. For my resume I am admin at the following wikis: Alien Conquest Wiki (founder) Soccer Wiki. All Alien Conquest Wikis. I am #29 on Brickipedia.

Thanks! [[User:Crazed Penguin|<font color="Green">Da Penguin with da Epic Skillz!</font> <font color="Lime green">Crazed Penguin</font>]] [[User talk:Crazed Penguin |<font color="Violet"><sub>talk</sub></font>]]

: You're trying to adopt 3 wikis, which is not allowed under policy on this page. Which wiki do you want to adopt. [[User:Scrollbars|Scrollbars]] <sup>[[User talk:Scrollbars|up]]</sup> <sub>[[Special:Contributions/Scrollbars|down]]</sub> 22:41, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

: Un-Club Penguin wiki or A-league wiki...not sure. [[User:Crazed Penguin|<font color="Green">Da Penguin with da Epic Skillz!</font> <font color="Lime green">Crazed Penguin</font>]] [[User talk:Crazed Penguin |<font color="Violet"><sub>talk</sub></font>]]

::Hi. You have received admin rights on at least one wiki in the last 60 days, so I'm going to decline this request now. Please apply again if you become eligible to adopt. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 09:52, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== Arthur Wiki (declined)==

Hi. Recently, a few people (including me) nominated ourselves to become admins on the wiki and at the moment there are no active admins to vote and there haven't been for about 4 weeks now. Annawantimes voted for bureaucratcy but he's already an admin, Dduvall95 voted but he is innactive and has been for a long time and the only other person that nominated was me and have been contributing alot so please could you make me become a bureaucrat please because I have made over 840 edits and have got 1,190 points. I'm 2nd on the wikia at the moment (the number 1 person doesn't want admin rights) so please could you give me the rights so I can clean up the wiki. Thanks,

[[User:Buster Baxter|Buster Baxter]] 14:40, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. The bureaucrat, [[w:c:arthur:User:LukePhiladelphia|LukePhiladelphia]], is quite active and adopted the wiki only last month so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. Please contact them about giving out administrator and bureaucrat rights on the wiki. Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 10:02, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

== FusionFall Wiki Adoption Request (on hold) ==

Hi! This may be the 2nd adoption request for [http://fusionfall.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fusionfall_Wiki this wiki]. I'm requesting bureaucrat rights for it as I am the only admin on that wiki and the bureaucrat/administrator team is no longer active and haven't been active for well more than 60 days. I'm only an admin (and the only one for that matter)on that wiki. I'm not sure on my blocked status on other wikis. I've been contributing to the wiki since October 2009 and updating to the best of my ability. If you decline, it is alright. --[[User:Fusion Aquaabyss|DaPuViMe]] 19:05, October 15, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. As the wiki has an active community, can you start a discussion about this request to make sure no one objects to you receiving bureaucrat rights and link to the discussion here? Cheers, [[User:Grunny|<span style="color: #5a83d6;">'''grunny'''</span>]]<staff /><span style="color: #5a83d6;">''':&#126;$'''</span> 10:17, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

I'm not sure if [http://fusionfall.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Official_Bureaucrat_Rights_discussion_thread this] will do. It'll take a while for the users to get on and discuss. --[[User:Fusion Aquaabyss|DaPuViMe]] 16:20, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

==Marvel vs. Capcom wiki (on hold)==

Hello, the username is Fretless94, and I wish to adopt the [http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_vs._Capcom_Wiki Marvel vs. Capcom wiki] . I've realized recently that the page doesn't have any admin activity and is open to vandalism, which it has experienced recently. I wish to be able to put a stop to vandalism before it gets too out of hand, and want to help to expand the wiki as more content for the game is released. [[User:Fretless94|Fretless94]] 17:56, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like there are quite a few active contributors to that wiki. Please start a community discussion about new admins and have a vote on who they should be. We can promote more than one user. Give us a link to the discussion and we'll check back in a week or so. If any more vandalism happens in the meanwhile, you can ask the [[w:c:vstf|Volunteer Spam Task Force]] to help with blocking and cleanup. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:59, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

== Dinnerladies Wiki (declined) ==

Hello there, I'm here to ask for the admin rights to http://dinnerladies.wikia.com/wiki/Dinnerladies_Wiki. Over the past few days, I've turned it from an empty wiki with no pages to a wiki with a fair few. Dinnerladies is a comedy series over in Britain and after it finished, people still watch it today.

If you're wondering whether I'm capable or if I know what I'm doing then please don't worry. I am currently admin of the [http://tengaged.wikia.com// Tengaged Wiki] and have been sprucing it up as much as I can since the admin status. If you could allow me the same status on this wiki, then you won't regret it.

Thanks for your time,

[[User:Thefartydoctor|<font color="blue">The</font><font color="silver">Farty</font><font color="red">Doctor</font>]] [[User talk:Thefartydoctor|<font color="green">talk</font>]] 19:32, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like the wiki was just started last month, and won't be eligible for adoption through this page until it is 60 days old (so around November 19th). You yourself just received admin rights on Tengaged last month and won't be eligible to adopt through this page until November 10th. So please feel free to ask again in late November when both of you are eligible :). -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:03, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

== Sword of Truth Wiki (on hold)==

*Is the wiki inactive?

:[http://sot.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special%3AListUsers&group=bureaucrat&group=sysop Staff]: the [http://sot.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=Eric42 Bureaucrat], [http://sot.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=Ixidorsbane Second Sysop], and [http://sot.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=Markrox91 Third Sysop]; all inactive for more than a year.

*Are you eligible to adopt?

:To my knowledge I have not been made admin on any other Wiki and I have never been blocked from another Wikia project.

*Are you contributing to the wiki's content?

:[http://sot.wikia.com/wiki/User:PatPeter#My%20contributions My contributions thus far]; I've done more to categories and templates than main pages, [http://sot.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Editcount/PatPeter this] is more specific.

*Are you building the community?

:I plan on reviving the Wiki by posting on websites such as [http://forums.legendoftheseeker.org/forum.php Save our Seeker].

–[[User:PatPeter|'''Pat''']][[User talk:PatPeter|'''Peter''']] 19:40, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your work on the wiki so far looks great. I see a couple of other active contributors in the past month - Bestbird and Jacce; could you please talk to them about becoming an admin? Let us have a link to the conversation and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:43, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

::Ah, I did not see anyone the last time I checked recent activity, I suppose I wasn't thorough enough. I'll start a discussion. –[[User:PatPeter|'''Pat''']][[User talk:PatPeter|'''Peter''']] 05:25, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

::I sent invites to [http://sot.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Markrox91#Revival_Discussion Markrox91], [http://sot.wikia.com/wiki/User:Bestbird#Revival_Discussion Bestbird], and [http://sot.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Jacce#Revival_Discussion Jacce] for the discussion [http://sot.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:PatPeter#Revival_Discussion here]. –[[User:PatPeter|'''Pat''']][[User talk:PatPeter|'''Peter''']] 06:21, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

:::It has now been one week since I contacted the aforementioned members of the wiki. –[[User:PatPeter|'''Pat''']][[User talk:PatPeter|'''Peter''']] 06:49, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

== Adopting Heavy Rain Wiki (approved)==

Hello! I contacted you guys about a week ago on adopting the [http://heavyrain.wikia.com/ Heavy Rain Wiki], and you told me I best talk to some active users there before I gain admin rights. I contacted three recent editors, but only one of them has replied.

*[http://heavyrain.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:OrigamiKiller]

*[http://heavyrain.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Johnfrombluff]

*[http://heavyrain.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Veyneru] (Replied in blog)

Reply: [http://heavyrain.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LisaGarland/Request_for_Adminship] (I made this blog a while ago and then forgot about it.)

I would like admin rights as soon as possible, as the wiki has been getting a lot of vandalism that I would like to stop. Thanks! —[[User:LisaGarland|<b><span style="color:navy">''LisaGarland''</span><span style= "color:red"> ❤</span></b>]] 20:51, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:12, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

== Big Nate Admin (not an adoption request)==

Hi, my name is Whoops6, the maker of the [http://www.bignatewiki.com the big nate wiki] . This is sort of weird, because I'm do NOT want to be an Admin, but someone named [[User: BlackMonkey|BlackMonkey]] to be and admin on my wiki. The thing is, I have no idea how to make someone an admin, so I need some help. I made the Big Nate wiki, because I thought it would be fun, but I'm not that smart with Big Nate, and seems like he knows a lot about it. Also, it's only a year old, and not that popular, so it doesn't have any admins yet. Please reply- Whoops6.

:You can make any user an admin by going to Special:UserRights on your wiki and typing in their name. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:49, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

== Bloons Wiki ==

Hi! My name is [[User:David7015|David7015]] and I want to adopt the [http://bloons.wikia.com/ Bloons Wiki]. My reasons are that one, the main page is in need of cleanup. The news section is outdated, and the polls were supposed to end half a year ago. Also, there are a lot of usless pages and sometimes some categories. And last of all, Bloons Tower Defense 5 is supposed to be releasing this month. That could cause a lot of spam and stuff. I wish to help all these things.

{{SUBST:User:David7015/Siggy}} 23:52, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like there are a number of other active contributors on that wiki. Please start a public discussion (blog, forum post, etc.) about new admins for the wiki. Give us a link to it here and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:18, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

:Here's the link.[http://bloons.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:David7015/Adoption_of_this_wiki Right Here.

{{SUBST:User:David7015/Sig}} 11:43, October 22, 2011 (UTC)]

==Gumball Wiki (declined)==

The Gumball wiki isn't that updated and stealthghost is definetly not a good owner. The article of the month is still on August and what is it like 15 days till November!!! This wiki also dosen't have any forein language ones either. So the wiki needs to be UPDATED and needs a forein languaged one!

~~Snailman~~

:Hi. It looks like you have started a german version of the wiki in the last week, so you will not be able to adopt the english one for about 60 days (December 16th). Please feel free to ask again at that time. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:21, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

==[http://trailerparkboys.wikia.com Trailer Park Boys] wiki (on hold)==

Hello, I would like to make a request to adopt the wiki for the [http://trailerparkboys.wikia.com Trailer Park Boys]. The wiki hasn't been edited in over 30 days, the admin has not been active since 2008, and nobody really seems to go on it anymore. I've created a couple of pages, and made edits to some of the pages. I'd like to adopt it and make it more active than it is now.

[[User:Nicholad|Nicholad]] 16:23, October 17, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions are fine but they were all made on two days. Please continue working on the wiki to show sustained editing and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:26, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

== Reborn Fanon Wiki (approved)==

Hello I would like to adopt the wiki rebornfanon.wikia.com , it's been inactive for a couple months to a full year, the admin's havent been editing in a few months, and I would like to spruce up and bring the wikia back to life in General, me and the other active user on there have decided that I will become the first admin, and Me and him well help bring it up to speed--[[User:XIII-DARKNESS|The Never To Be Captured Mist, XIII-DARKNESS]] 10:16, October 18, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi, I'm another active contributor on the Reborn Fanon Wiki. I'd like to support XIII-DARKNESS in adopting the wiki because he's had a decent amount of edits as well as having knowledge of wikia coding. He's also an admin at the main Reborn Wiki, and since we want to spruce it up to look good as an affiliate of the Reborn Wiki, he needs admin and bureaucrat rights. So I'm the only other active contributor, so please consider Darkness's request. {{User:Muchitsujo/Sig2|14:58,10/18/2011}}

::Hi. Muchitsujo -- thanks for confirming that you are ok with this request. Darkness, I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:33, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

==Gag Films Wiki (On Hold)==

Can I adopt the [http://gagfilms.wikia.com Gagfilms Wiki]? Please! I hasn't been active for 60 days and I have contributed to it. Please! [[User:LaughMachine|LaughMachine]] 15:06, October 18, 2011 (UTC) Now it has been many days since I asked! I haven't became admin on ANY other place, and I really want to be an admin!!!! Please??!!!!?! [[User:LaughMachine|LaughMachine]] 07:10, October 22, 2011 (UTC) NOW, I'M PISSED OFF!!! I ASKED FIVE DAYS AGO!!!!!! [[User:LaughMachine|LaughMachine]] 06:56, October 23, 2011 (UTC) Now, it has been SIX days!!!! [[User:LaughMachine|LaughMachine]] 14:52, October 24, 2011 (UTC)

: Hi LaughMachine, I apologize for the delay as we're a bit backed up right now. One characteristic of a great admin is patience. It appears you haven't editing the wiki in a few days, are you still interested in becoming an admin? It also appears there are a few other users actively editing on the wiki, mainly [[user:Nickkuhn|Nickkuhn]] with over 700 edits. I would strongly advise you to start a talk page or forum discussion with the other active members before we make a discion. I apologize once again for the delay, and please check back in with us once you have spoken with Nickkuhn and continue to actively edit. ----[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 21:27, October 25, 2011 (UTC)

: I will gladly adopt it! It's the whole reason, I created my account! Please! <:) [[User:LaughMachine|LaughMachine]] 14:33, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

:: Then please keep editing and let me know as soon as you get a response from Nickkuhn! :) --[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 21:47, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

:: He hadn't checked in for five days! Can I adopt it? I have tried to speak with him, but he haven't answered ''or ''checked in for many days! Please? I '''LOVE''' the GagFilms Wiki! :) <:) [[User:LaughMachine|LaughMachine]] 11:28, October 28, 2011 (UTC)

== Maximum Ride Wiki (On Hold) ==

Hi -- I would like to adopt the [[w:c:maximumride|Maximum Ride Wiki]]. I am starting to edit there, and it needs a whole lot of clean up. I am redoing their homepage, but I need adminship for other stuff, such as adding a logo and changing the themes. I am going to edit there often, and I would like to become an admin. Thanks for your time! {{USer:Evanf/Sig}}

: Hi Evanf! I apologize for the delay in our response. Are you still interested in adopting this wiki? It appears you haven't edited it in days. Please reply back and let us know. Thanks! ----[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 21:34, October 25, 2011 (UTC)

==Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat Wiki (declined)==

I would like to adopt Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat Wiki, please. No one asminds have been active there for, like, ever! I have edited, I just started, though, and decided I should adopt it. [[User:Ladybug68|LB68]] [[User Talk:Ladybug68|You wanna piece of the Ladybug?]] 00:36, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi Ladybug! I apologize for the delay in our response. It currently looks like there are a few admins still active over at [[w:streetfightervsmortalkombat|Streetfighter vs Mortalkombat Wiki]]. In addition it looks like you haven't edited in almost a week. If you're still serious about adopting this wiki then I suggest you continue to edit daily and apply again after November 6th. ----[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 21:43, October 25, 2011 (UTC)

== Malaysia Wiki (approved) ==

Hi! This is lohchuantuck. I am a Malaysian and would like to adopt a wiki founded at January 2010: [http://malaysia.wikia.com/wiki/Malaysia_Wiki Malaysia Wiki]. The founder: [http://malaysia.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:MalaysiaWikia MalaysiaWikia].

This wiki has been abandoned for a long time, and its only admin has been inactive for more than a year. Besides, the very first and only post (when I visited) was about some Street Fighters game and it has nothing related with the domain name, which reflects my beloved country, Malaysia.

I am keen and able to update this wiki. I own a blog and managing two other forums, and is a contributor in another wiki: [http://unchartedwaters.wikia.com/wiki/Unofficial_Uncharted_Waters_Wiki Unofficial Uncharted Waters Wiki].

Hence, I am eager in requesting for the Admin and Bureaucrat rights for [http://malaysia.wikia.com/wiki/Malaysia_Wiki Malaysia Wiki].

Permission has been granted from another new contributor [http://malaysia.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:26_Vetrax_99 26 Vetrax 99] to have me as the new Admin. Please click on his name that lead to his [http://malaysia.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:26_Vetrax_99 Talk Page]. [I may appoint him as an Admin if I am given the rights as a Bureaucrat].

Thanks in advance for your consideration and cooperation.

[[User:Lohchuantuck|Lohchuantuck]] 19:48, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi Lohchuantuck! I apologize for the delay in our response. Awesome, your edits look great and I appreciate you checking in with [[User:26 Vetrax 99|26 Vetrax 99]] before submitting the request. Congratulations, you have been approved for adoption! Once again, I apologize for the delay and keep up the great work! --[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 21:55, October 25, 2011 (UTC)

:Thanks Trellar! I accept your apology. This approval really made my day (despite exam stress). Appreciate your efforts and consideration. See you around.

:[[User:Lohchuantuck|LohChuanTuck]] 22:39, October 25, 2011 (UTC)

== Request Admin and Beaurocrat Rights (approved)==

Hi, I am currently an editor on the [http://achievements.wikia.com/wiki/Xbox_Achievement_Wiki Xbox Achievements Wiki]. The wiki has been inactive for a long time. When I arrived the Wiki didn't even have a homepage. I am requesting Admin and Beaurocrat rights on the Wiki. The only other user who has made any contributions is a friend of mine, who I coerced into making an article. I would like these rights, so that I change add a logo, change the theme, and activate a few of the wikia labs add-ons. I would also like the right to relinquish admin rights to someone once I find a full time host for the wiki. I will continue to build the wiki while I wait for your response. Thank You!

[[User:Samus Fan101|Samus Fan101]] 23:30, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi [[User:Samus Fan101|Samus Fan101]]! I apologize for the delay in our response. Your edits are looking good, keep up the great work! I've gone ahead and granted you admin rights on the [[w:achievements|Xbox Achievement Wiki]]. Good luck and happy editing! :) ----[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 23:41, October 25, 2011 (UTC)

==[[w:c:donkeykong|Donkey Kong Wiki]] (not a request)==

Hi, I am Bullet Francisco, a user of the Donkey Kong Wiki, I'm not here to request any rights, but instead to request them for another user. You see, our bureaucrat, Mr. Anon, is inactive, and we need to promote some new admins, but he is not there to do that, so [[User:Conker's Bad Fur Day|Conker's Bad Fur Day]], an already active admin, wants to request Bureaucracy, as seen [[w:c:donkeykong:Donkey Kong Wiki:Requests for bureaucratship|here]], he nominated himself for Bureaucrat, so he wants to become one, therefore, I would highly appreciate it if you promote him. --{{BFSig}} 23:49, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

:[[w:c:donkeykong:Special:Contact]], please. --<span style="Property1:variable; Property2:variable; Property3:variable;..."><span style="border:3px solid green; -moz-border-radius:1em;"><font color="white" size="4">..</font>'''[[User:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:blue; border-bottom:1px dotted; font-family:Malgun Gothic; cursor:help;" title="Hello!! I was probably helping at the forums, or I was just translating st00f!">Jeff</span>]] [[User_talk:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Talk!)</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Contribs!)</span>]] [[Special:EmailUser/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Email!)</span>]] [[User_blog:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Blog!)</span>]]'''<font color="white" size="3">..</font> </span> 21:41, October 23, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Jeff is right. Please have Conker either post his request here himself, or send it to [[Special:Contact]] if he has not already done so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:57, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

==Winnie Years Wiki (declined)==

I would like to become an Admin for the Winnie Years Wiki. Nobody has been on for over 60 days, and I didn't create the Strawberry Wiki, my little cousin did. I've made a couple of pages and I have read every single book, including Ten. I think I am good for the task. [[User:Ice Cave |<span style="color:#FF0000;">'''❊Ic'''</span>]][[User Talk:Ice Cave |<span style="color:#800517;">'''e Ca'''</span>]]<span style="color:#FF0000;">'''ve❊'''</span> 01:04, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. You are responsible for any actions taken using your account; so even if it was your little cousin who made the Strawberry Wiki, your account is still ineligible to adopt another wiki for 60 days. If you wish to close the Strawberry Wiki, which has not been edited as far as I can see, you can make a request at [[Special:Contact]]. Right now your contributions on the Winnie Years wiki look good, but they were all made on 2 days, so you would also need to be editing there regularly before adopting. Please feel free to request again, either in late November or when the wiki is closed. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:49, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

== Chalkzone Wiki Adoption (on hold)==

Hi, May i request if I may adopt the Wayside wiki at[http:// http://chalkzone.wikia.com/wiki/ChalkZone_Wiki http://chalkzone.wikia.com/wiki/ChalkZone_Wiki]. I noticed that the wiki is almost completely bare and I feel I may be able to contribute more effectively to this wiki as i have found Great interest in the Show and have been experienced in tending 2 other wikis. I feel that i can ease navigation ariund the site and hype up its popularity. Please consider my request an I hope to Hear from you soon. Thanks and Keep Safe! [[User:Chicocaba|Chicocaba]] 11:07, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

*Hi, I have spoken to Malcodon and he has also shown interest. Here is the link to his [http://chalkzone.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Chicocaba reply ][[User:Chicocaba|Chicocaba]] 12:31, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Your contributions look great, but I see there is another user on that wiki who is currently active, [[w:c:chalkzone:User:Malcadon|Malcodon]]. Please talk to him about adopting the wiki. Give us a link to the discussion and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:55, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

:

== Request to be an Admin On Supah Ninjas and Adventures In Odyssey Wikkis ==

Hello! I am a BIG fan of Supah Ninjas. I don't know how manny admins are on the [http://supahninjas.wikia.com/ Supah Ninjas Wiki ], but I would like to request to be an admin as well. Also, on the [http://adventuresinodyssey.wikia.com/ Adventures In Odyssey wiki] , I have made a couple pages, and there were only 3 pages on there to begin with. I have added Pictures to the [http://adventuresinodyssey.wikia.com/ Adventures In Odyssey wiki] (This is the one I really want to be an admin on) and I LOVE [http://adventuresinodyssey.wikia.com/ Adventures In Odyssey] . I would like to request to be an admin on there, I think with a little work, that will be a great wiki (booth of them)

Thank you so much for reading, and have a great day!

[[User:Somebodycool1111|Somebodycool1111]] 00:38, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

Hi! I just was reading through the rules and realized you can only be an admin on a wiki one at a time (between 60 days), so whichever wiki you think I'd be best in, that would be the one I would like to be an admin on. Thank you! :D

[[User:Somebodycool1111|Somebodycool1111]] 22:32, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Your contributions on Adventures in Odyssey look ok, but you have not contributed there in nearly a week; you would need to start editing again in order to adopt it. While you have edited more recently on Supah Ninjas, you have not made any new pages (per the adoption criteria) or really very many content edits, and there are two other active users (JaleyOTP and louis odane). In order to adopt that wiki you would need to make some more edits, including at least one new page, and have a discussion with the other active users about new admins. If you are still interested in either of these wikis, please let us know which one you prefer, and we will check back in a week. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:04, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi! I just added a new page on the [http://adventuresinodyssey.wikia.com/ Adventures In Odyssey wiki]. This is the one I prefer. I haven't seen any other active user on it, and I think it needs a little bit of care, and it will be a great wiki. Thank you so much! [[User: Somebodycool1111|<font color="Yellow">Somebodycool1111(aka Random)</font>]][[User_Talk:Somebodycool1111|<font color="NeonPurple">Leave me a message!</font>]] 13:02, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

== Adoption Request for Bushcraft Wiki (declined) ==

I would like to put in a request to adopt the [http://www.bushcraft.wikia.com Bushcraft Wiki] I haven't actually seen any other users active on there other than me and a lot of work needs doing on it. I've added quite a few pages and edited a few as well, I have past experience on several other wikis so I'm used to working on them.

As I said a lot of work needs doing on it so I'd be very grateful if I could have my request to adopt it granted, thank you very much! [[User:Falcon31|Falcon31]] 20:06, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like you started another wiki, The Brotherband Chronicles Wiki, about a week before making this request. Per our adoption criteria, you won't be eligible to adopt a wiki through this page for 60 days, or until about December 10th. Please feel free to ask again at that time! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:07, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

== Zhu Zhu Pets Wiki (on hold)==

Hi Wikia. I want to be an admin for the Zhu Zhu Pets Wiki. I do a lot of editing on there, and right now I think I've done the most on the whole wiki(it's a very small wiki right now). The reasons why I want to be an admin: 1. The one and only admin(the founder, Choyce97) has never, EVER been active(well, not since I joined the wiki in April). 2. A Wikia contributor recently came on the wiki and started putting up pages for fake things that I know are not real. The problem is that I put up delete tags on all those pages about FIVE months ago, and now it's October, and they're still there. And you probably already know why.

Can you make me an admin? [[User:Sbboy21|<span style="color: blue; font-weight: bold;">Sbboy21</span>]] [[Image:Numnumscarrot.PNG|60px|link=]][[User_talk:Sbboy21|<span style="color: blue; font-weight: normal;">Num num!</span>]] 15:42, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

Um, hello? Any responses? [[User:Sbboy21|<span style="color: blue; font-weight: bold;">Sbboy21</span>]] [[Image:Numnumscarrot.PNG|60px|link=]][[User_talk:Sbboy21|<span style="color: blue; font-weight: normal;">Num num!</span>]] 13:11, October 25, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. I'm sorry for the delay in answering your request. Your contributions look good, but you haven't edited since making this request. Please start editing again and we will check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:15, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

== Christopher Moore wiki - turn on badges? (not a request)==

Would it be possible for you to turn on badges for the [[w:c:chrismoore|Christopher Moore wiki]]? I'm not eligible to adopt it at this time since I just adopted the [[w:c:marathongame|Marathon wiki]], but I've started doing some edits there and the only existing bureaucrat/admin [[w:c:chrismoore:Special:ListUsers|has not logged in since April 2010]]. This is probably the wrong place to make such a request, but I'm not sure of the proper place.

[[User:2ks4|<span style="color:#6666FF">2ks4</span>]] [[User talk:2ks4|<span style="color:#6666FF">(talk)</span>]] 19:36, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

:By community consensus, you can (Special:WikiFeatures, they must've got so annoying of turning it on), however since you are not an admin you cannot turn this feature on. --<span style="Property1:variable; Property2:variable; Property3:variable;..."><span style="border:3px solid green; -moz-border-radius:1em;"><font color="white" size="4">..</font>'''[[User:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:blue; border-bottom:1px dotted; font-family:Malgun Gothic; cursor:help;" title="Hello!! I was probably helping at the forums, or I was just translating st00f!">Jeff</span>]] [[User_talk:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Talk!)</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Contribs!)</span>]] [[Special:EmailUser/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Email!)</span>]] [[User_blog:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Blog!)</span>]]'''<font color="white" size="3">..</font> </span> 21:47, October 23, 2011 (UTC)

::Hi. Please make sure it is ok with any other active editors on the wiki, and then you can request that we turn the badges on at [[Special:Contact]]. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:17, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

==L.J Smith Wiki (on hold) ==

Hello, I'm Mai is Me and I would like to adopt the L.J Smith Wiki. (http://lj-smith.wikia.com/wiki/The_Night_World). The Admins of the wiki have been unactive since early 2009. The wiki is curently very low on information on almost all of the pages. I am the creator of the Harvest Moon/Rune Factory wiki and have currently made 624 Edits (I used to have another account that I made around the same amount of Edits). http://lj-smith.wikia.com/wiki/LJSaurus_talk:Community_Portal (This is the page asking for other people opinion, it said on most of the other requests that they should ask other people on the wiki) I've also gotten other wiki-ers to contribute to the wiki (CocoaZen) [[User:Mai Is Me|Mai Is Me]] 23:18, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like you haven't edited the wiki for a few days. If you are still interested in adopting, please start editing again so we can give you the rights when we check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:27, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

==Science Wiki (approved)==

Hello. I would like to become an admin on the science wiki. It has only 1 admin listed who has been inactive since 2008. Thank you.

[[User:Darkseid01|Darkseid01]] 15:40, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Everything looks good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 22:10, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

==Charlie Bone Wiki (approved)==

Hello, I'm Lao123, and I wish to adopt Charlie Bone wiki. There are no local admins within 60 days at the wiki, and I would like to become an administator. [[User:Lao123|Lao]] 16:52, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Everything looks good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 22:22, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

== Leviathan Wiki (approved) ==

Hi, I'd like to adopt the [http://leviathanscottwesterfeld.wikia.com/wiki/Leviathan_Wiki Leviathan Wiki]. I've made over half of the around 1,000 total edits made to the wiki and redesigned the front page as best as I could without admin rights. I've been a member for about a year now, since October 29, 2010. There are only 3 other active members at the moment, and only one of them has been editing over a long period of time. I've also posted a blog entry to the front page explaining my ideas about the wiki and asking for user contribution [http://leviathanscottwesterfeld.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Waxesnostalgic/Wiki_no_longer_%22under_construction%22_%26_New_Admin here].

I contacted Dante-D, the current admin and founder, on another site, and she said that she can no longer log in and does not know how to make me an admin, but that she was happy with me adopting the wiki. She has not made any edits to the wiki in about a year. I have never created or adopted a wiki, so I should be eligible. [[User:Waxesnostalgic|Waxesnostalgic]] 23:11, October 22, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. Everything looks good -- thanks for making the blog post for the other users here to see. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 23:51, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

==Edgeworld Wiki (declined)==

Hi. I'm CattailsWelove. I would like to adopt edgeworld wiki because the founder is quite inactive. If my edits aren't enough, can I adopt it when I do more edits? Thank you! [[User:CattailsWelove|Catt]][[User_talk:CattailsWelove|<sup style="font-size:10px;color:purple">ails</sup>]][[Special:Contributions/CattailsWelove|<sup style="font-size:15px;color:Red">We</sup>]] [[User_blog:CattailsWelove|Heart!]] 04:57, October 23, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi. It looks like you started a wiki (Pocket Legends Character Creator Wiki) in late September. In order to be eligible to adopt through this page it would need to be 60 days since you last started a wiki and since you gained admin rights on any other wikis. Please feel free to keep working on the wiki and ask again after November 24th. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:19, October 28, 2011 (UTC)

== Japanese Reborn Wiki (on hold)==

It is the request from the administrator of an English-language edition.

Please use admin and bureaucrat of [[w:c:ja.reborn:Katekyö_Hitman_Reborn_Wiki|Katekyö_Hitman_Reborn_Wiki]]. --[[User:Yard|Yard]] 13:44, October 23, 2011 (UTC)

Please make it an administrator and bureaucrat.Thank you for your consideration.--[[User:Yard|Yard]] 23:08, October 23, 2011 (UTC)

英語版の管理人から日本語版の管理人に推薦がありました。ビューロクラット及び管理人にしてください。よろしくお願いします。--[[User:Yard|Yard]] 02:47, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

:Hi Yard. I can't figure out who wishes to adopt the Katekyö_Hitman_Reborn_Wiki from your messages; could you please provide a link to the user page? It would be nice if they could post the request here themselves as well (in japanese is ok). -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:21, October 28, 2011 (UTC)

It is [[w:c:reborn:User_talk:Yard#Japanese Reborn Wiki|this]].--[[User:Yard|Yard]] 04:10, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

==Infinity Blade Wiki (On Hold)==

Hello. Recently I have started editing the Infinity Blade Wiki, and noticed that it is currently being vandalised and random pages and spam are being added on the Wiki by annonymous users. There are currently no active administrators (There is only one) and I have left a message on their talk page, but they have failed to reply. As the Wiki is in a bad state, I'd like the admin rights to stop the vandalism and try and revive the Wiki. I will delete the spam pages and block the offending users. If anybody else would like the rights, then I don't mind, as I think it is a good Wiki and I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Many thanks, [[User:Sam2011|Sam2011]] [[User talk:Sam2011|(Talk)]] 14:24 October 23 2011 UTC

:Hi. It looks like you started a wiki about a month ago (the IOS Gaming Wiki) and thus will not be eligible to adopt until around November 23rd when it will have been 60 days. Please feel free to ask again at that time. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:24, October 28, 2011 (UTC)

::I know I founded a Wiki less than 60 days ago, but this Wiki needs urgent work to get rid of the spam and vandalism on the pages. [[User:Sam2011|Sam2011]] [[User talk:Sam2011|(Talk)]] 13:28, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

== Reed Between the Lines Wiki (declined)==

Hi, I found the ''Reed Between the Lines Wiki'' abandoned by its founder, [[CoreyD1112]]. They have been inactive since the wiki was made, and I want to ask, can I adopt the wiki ?

If you do give me those rights, please contact me on my talk page on [[User talk:TheCoreyyDarnell|this page]].

:Hi. It looks like you have recently started two wikis of your own and won't be eligible to adopt until 60 days have passed. Please feel free to ask again after December 16th. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:27, October 28, 2011 (UTC)

== Request Admin The Metalocalypse Wiki ==

Hello, i would like to get access on the admins rights at [http://dethklok.wikia.com/wiki/Metalocalypse_Wiki The Metalocalypse Wiki,] since the admin of that page doesnt log for more than 4 years. I just want to change the design (background, colors, etc) of the page so it have more to do with the theme.

I studied web design for a long time, so i have no problem with html/css and sure i will do something pretty...

Thanks for everything

==Rainbows Wikia==

The wikia hasn't been edited since June 26th of this year. I have done 38 edits and created 12 pages, but I will do more as soon as I can find new info. I'd like to be an admin so I can change the theme, edit the menu, etc.

http://rainbows.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity'

[[Userpage:Amythest444|Amythest444]]

==[http://buckrogers.wikia.com/wiki/Buck_Rogers_in_the_25th_Century_Wiki Buck Rogers in the 25th Century Wiki ]==

I would like to adopt this wiki. I am in the process of adding and editing character pages, etc... I need to be an admin to add backgrounds and such to the theme of the wiki. The Wiki itself seems to be inactiveexcept for the editing I have done and if I am not mistaken there are only 4 or 5 other users that have not added much at all. Thank you for taking time to read me request.

[[User:PhenexStone|PhenexStone]] 05:09, October 24, 2011 (UTC)PhenexStone

:Hi. I just fixed an issue with this section categorizing sections below it as subsections. Next time, please type two equals signs on each side of the section's name rather than one. Not only will it prevent sections below it from being categorized wrongly, it will create an edit link so that administration can get back to you on your request more quickly. :) Good luck with your request! --[[User:Gp75motorsports|<font color=red>Gp<font color=black>75</font>motorsports</font>]] <sup>[[User talk:Gp75motorsports|REV LIMITER]] [http://pt.granturismo.wikia.com GT-PT]/</sup><sub>[http://gran-turismo.wikia.com GT-EN]/</sub><sup>[http://codesnippets.wikia.com CSW]</sup> 23:49, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

==Malaysia Wikia==

Hi . Can you please make me a bureaucat in this wiki = Malaysia Wiki . The link is http://malaysia.wikia.com/wiki/Malaysia_Wiki . There is only one other active user there . I live in Malaysia , so i know some things about the country .

==Ultima Wikia (admin request)==

Hey, I was just hoping I could get admin rights to ultima.wikia.com. Why? Quite frankly, It's an embarassment to me and to all people who love Ultima. After the move to our new location http://codex.ultimaaiera.com over a year ago, the new site has been extremely active. We've created over 700 new pages, and have had over 50,000 new edits. This new site has created less than 10 pages in the mean time, several of which are spam. Heck, even the main page hasn't been updated since the 27th of October 2010. Many of the articles here are old and inferior version of our new pages, and they provide inaccurate and outdated information to internet users. I want to remove these old pages as an admin because I care about my community. [[User:Dungy|Dungy]] 00:48, October 25, 2011 (UTC)

== Adoption request ==

Hi I would like to request my wiki back (http://es.fabricadeinventos.wikia.com). It was given for adoption in the last few days because of inactivity. We are a young community and as a founder a haven't been having time to put into it. Hopefully I will be able to take better care of the wiki now.

Thx

Hello. I would like to be made an admin on the philosophy wiki. It does not look like there has been any admin activity there for quite some time. Thank you.

[[User:Darkseid01|Darkseid01]] 00:15, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

==28 Days Later Wiki==

Hi, can I adopt 28 Days Later Wiki please? A lot of its other editors are really inactive, and I've contributed quite hard to the wiki.

[[User:TroopDude|TroopDude]] 13:53, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

== The Pocalypse Wiki ==

Heya. I'd like to adopt The Pocalypse Wiki. I meet all of the criteria listed above and am currently in the process of re organising it/adding in various templates so here's hoping everthing is fine for adoption. [[User:Galrauch|Galrauch]] 13:26, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

==Pinky and the Brain Wiki==

Hello. I am Swalka1991 and I would like to request administrative priveledges on the ''Pinky and the Brain'' wiki. The single administrator it had has made zero edits and hasn't even logged in since May, 2011. I've been trying to update the information and add new pages, but there's only so much I can do without being an administrator. I would love to be able to rescue this neglected wiki and better it for other users and fans.

==BSGO Wikia==

The BSGO Wiki is in pretty bad shape and was abandoned not long after it was made last year. Im working really hard on improving it right now. I am requesting bero so i can put this wiki to its full potential. ( ALL ADMINS (Founder) Have not been on in a year)

-[[User:Lenopow|Lenopow]]

== Dragonvale Wiki ==

Hello, im an administrator on the mlp wiki and i found the fun game called 'dragonvale' in my iphone, long story short the dragonvale wiki needs some admins because the founder of the wikia has been inactive sense [http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/User:NLeone September 10th] and has only made 13 edits and has not gave anyone else bcrat/administrator rights, the wiki has been active but needs major help in stablizing itself up and i would like to do that. I have helped with some pages but i would like to do more as the new founder like in deleting pages, making easy to find templates, talk pages and all that. If i were the new founder i would be enlightened. Thanks! -- [[User:Mylittlewut|Mylittlewut]] 03:50, October 28, 2011 (UTC)

Link to the wiki:http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/DragonVale_Wiki

== Kampfer HQ Wiki ==

This is Grey Lurker and I'm requesting to adopt [[w:c:kampfer|Kampfer HQ Wiki]]. The admin seems to have abandoned the wiki sometime ago and there's a request to adopt it. -[[User:Grey Lurker|Grey Lurker]] 04:14, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

==Dark of the Moon WIki==

Hi. I would like to adopt [http://transformers3darkofthemoon.wikia.com this wiki] please. [[User: Dynovan| Dynovan]]

==WWE Wiki==

Hello, I Would Like To Become an admin on the WWE Wiki. <span style="font-size:85%;">—This [[w:c:help:Help:Signature|unsigned]] comment is by [[User:Motorhead II|Motorhead II]] ([[User talk:Motorhead II|talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/Motorhead II|contribs]]) . Please sign your posts with ~~<nowiki>~~</nowiki>!</span>

:Staff will need a link to the wiki. -- '''[[User:Randomtime|<span style="color:#104E8B;">Random</span>]][[User talk:Randomtime|<span style="color:#E3170D;">Time</span>]]''' 16:07, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

== Bloons Wiki ==

[[User:David7015|David7015]] here. It's been a week since you told me to see what the other contributors think about me adopting the [http://bloons.wikia.com Bloons Wiki]. Here's the link. [http://bloons.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:David7015/Adoption_of_this_wiki RIGHT HERE!] As you see, noone has responded in any sort of way. I still want to adopt the wiki. What should I do now?{{SUBST:User:David7015/Sig}} 17:16, October 29, 2011 (UTC)

==Hetalia Fan Characters Wiki Admin Request==

Hello! I'm LittleIreland and I'm looking to take up adminship of the [http://hetaliafanmadecharacters.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Fan_Characters_Wiki Hetalia Fan Character Wiki]. The admins haven't been active on this site since as long as I can remember, though the site is still active with new members and editors. Unfortunately we're heavily prone to vandalism (currently all our pages are being recurrently deleted by a particurally nasty member), and I want to be able to do more to prevent this and keep the wiki a safe place.

==ReAdoption Of [http://fantage.wikia.com The Fantage Wiki!]==

I am Re Adopting, If you notice, [[User:Cicifox|Cicifox]] is a '''Admin''' there, a '''temporary admin'''.

I am Re-applying, because it was said..

Close to today.

'''SO YOU CAN'T TURN DOWN THIS ADOPTION...'''

I am '''NOT''' trying to be rude, but just feel like suing...

'''IF YOU DONT GIVE ME THE LISENCE!!!'''

'''[[User:FantageJapanRules|♥♥FantageJapanRules♥♥]] 22:37, October 29, 2011 (UTC)'''

Latest revision as of 13:43, 19 October 2016

PLEASE NOTE: This page is no longer active.
To place a new adoption request, please visit Adoption:Requests.
New requests can be placed by adding a new topic.
Click here for past adoption request archives

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51