Community Central
Community Central
m (→‎top: Collas(ible|ed) => mw-collaps(ible|ed).)
Tag: apiedit

Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<div style="text-align: center; border-width: 1px; padding: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-size: 16px">'''PLEASE NOTE: This page is no longer active.'''<br />To place a new adoption request, please visit [[Adoption:Requests]].<br />New requests can be placed by adding a new topic.</div>
<!--

+
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" style="width: 75%; margin: 0 auto"
Please add all new requests to the BOTTOM of the page, not the top.

+
!Click here for past adoption request archives

Repeat: Please add all new requests to the BOTTOM of the page, not the top.

-->

{{adoption description}}

<br clear="all" />

{|style="float:right; width: 275px;"

|{{adoption archives}}

|-

|-
  +
|
|__TOC__

+
{{Adoption archives}}
|}

+
|}<br clear="all" />

== Winx club wiki (Declined) ==

So far on this wiki, there are only 2 sysops, and neither has been on recently. I have been appointed for the Leader of Project Art, but I can't remove any pictures. The admins only remove vandalize pictures, but some others really need to be removed. Plus, there are some users who really deserve adminship (besides myself), and I would like to be able to appoint them admins. I am the top editor on our wiki (960 something edits), and I would really like to be appointed a bureaucrat, if that's ok. [[User:Roxy13|Roxy13]] 13:58, December 19, 2009 (UTC)Roxy13

:Please post a link to the wiki you are interested in adopting and we can look into giving you rights. Thanks, --[[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 15:44, December 24, 2009 (UTC)

::Thanks! The wiki is [http://www.winx.wikia.com www.winx.wikia.com]. Dad, I'm a Fairy! Roxy13 21:00, January 12, 2010 (UTC)Roxy13

:::Hi,[http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop the admins have been active this month], so please talk to them :) Thanks -- [[User:Sannse|sannse]]<staff /> ([[User talk:sannse|talk]]) 01:40, January 23, 2010 (UTC)

:: Excuse me, but we only have sysops. WE DON'T HAVE ANYONE WHO CAN MAKE ME AN ADMIN!!!!! <span style="color:SteelBlue;">red text</span>Dad, I'm a Fairy! [[User:Roxy13|Roxy13]] 17:35, January 23, 2010 (UTC)Roxy13

:::Hi Roxy, I've given the bureaucrat rights to Sorreltail, as the most active admin, and recommended that she promote you. Since the wiki is pretty active, I'd suggest the community work on a "requests for adminship" procedure that allows all users to have a say in who gets administrator rights. Thanks! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:40, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== YouTube Poop Wiki (Declined) ==

Hi, Javilus speaking. I would like to make a request to adopt the YouTube Poop Wiki and revive it. It needs some improvement and I'm the one (along with Cubonestar) who can make it rise again. Needs info on more YouTube Poops, and the makers of them. Notify me when answered. --[[User:Javilus|Javilus]] 00:41, December 21, 2009 (UTC)

:Hi, can you link me to the wiki please? Thanks -- [[User:Sannse|sannse]]<staff /> ([[User talk:sannse|talk]]) 01:47, January 23, 2010 (UTC)

::If you are referring to http://youtubepoop.wikia.com/ , it looks like there's enough of an active community that they should have a say. Please start a discussion on the Forums, Main Page talk page or other central area, and let us know which user(s) the community agrees on so we can give them the rights. If you like, we can set a sitenotice to display a message at the top of all pages to advertise the admin nominations. — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:40, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== [[w:c:es.ratchet|Ratchet and Clank Wiki]] (Accepted) ==

Treaty on the Ratchet and Clank games, including missions to different planets, characters, ships and other things of interest.The sysop and bureaucrat is inactive 1 year ago.

I would like to adopt the Ratchet and Clank Wiki in Spanish. --[[User:Ivancillo|Ivancillo]] ([[User talk:Ivancillo|talk]]) 11:42, December 28, 2009 (UTC)

:Hello, it looks like there are a couple of users there who are fairly active (including [[w:c:es.ratchet:Usuario:Masterkyogren|Masterkyogren]] and [[w:c:es.ratchet:Usuario:AngelNFSMWCPSUC|AngelNFSMWCPSUC]]). Can you please chat with them first about you becoming an admin, that way this is a community decision. Thanks, --[[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 16:32, December 29, 2009 (UTC)

::Where I tell they that answer?(Sorry for my little English) --[[User:Ivancillo|Ivancillo]] ([[User talk:Ivancillo|talk]]) 12:17, December 30, 2009 (UTC)

:::Try asking on their talk pages, or start a Forum discussion. {{Signatures/Lcawte}} 17:32, January 2, 2010 (UTC)

Debido a la ausencia del creador en este wiki, acepto que Ivancillo sea Administrador y burócrata.--[[Usuario:Masterkyogren|*$The Master$*]]~[[Usuario Discusión:Masterkyogren|¿Querías algo?]]~[[User blog:Masterkyogren|Visita mi blog si te da la gana]] 14:57, January 1, 2010 (UTC)

:Can you please post a link to the wiki you would like to adopt? Thanks! --[[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 22:36, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

::He accepts that mean that I take the wiki.This is the [[Wikia:Adoption requests#Ratchet and Clank Wiki Admin and bureaucrat status request (On Hold)#|message]] and [[w:c:es.ratchet:User:AngelNFSMWCPSUC|AngelNFSMWCPSUC]] is inactive from 22/12/09. --[[User:Ivancillo|Ivancillo]] ([[User talk:Ivancillo|talk]]) 11:41, January 6, 2010 (UTC)

So do you agree to both become admins? Please both respond here. Thanks, --[[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 00:58, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

:He accept [http://www.wikia.com/index.php?title=Wikia:Adoption_request&oldid=471843 here] and Yes, agree my to the sysop group..--[[User:Ivancillo|Ivancillo]] ([[User talk:Ivancillo|talk]]) 14:08, January 14, 2010 (UTC)

::Great -- I've given you both admin rights. Please use them well! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:40, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== Scratch Wikia Administration (Declined)==

Scratch, is a programming language by MIT. There is a website for it (scratch.mit.edu), and many people wanted to create a wiki for it. So one person created scratch.wikia.com. But apparently this person stopped administrating the wiki, and theres nothing we can do about it. I have tried contacting Kyasae, but have gotten no reply. I'd get permission to become the new administrator for this wiki. I hope to make many new articles and add plenty of information, and clean up the site a lot. --[[Special:Contributions/70.22.141.7|70.22.141.7]] 21:23, December 31, 2009 (UTC)

:Please note that you must have an account to gain any powers on a wiki. If you already have an account, log in and come back here. --{{Signatures/Lcawte}} 17:30, January 2, 2010 (UTC)

::Yes, as lcawte stated, you need to contribute as a registered user to gain admin status. Thanks! --[[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 21:48, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

:::I've added a sitenotice asking users to log in, begin editing, and then apply for adminship. Scratch is a great program and we would be delighted to have an active wiki for programmers to share their accomplishments and techniques. Thanks! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:40, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== es.Disney (On hold)==

Me gustaria adoptar&nbsp;[http://es.disney.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Wiki Disney_Wiki].

Devido a problemas personales de la administradora, ya no se puede pasar por la [http://es.disney.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Wiki Disney_Wiki]&nbsp;(en español)&nbsp;y me gustaria poder hacer algo. Si fuera administrador, podria hacer que las paginas que nos están borrando estubieran protegidas. Además, nombraría algun administrador más por si yo no pudiera estar, ya que ahora mismo, no tenemos ninguno y nos es imposible evitar el vandalismo ya que no podemos bloquear la página y el administrador no esta, espero que lo comprendan

He editado mas de 1000 paginas, pero ultimamente lo deje porque el vandalismo borraba mis páginas, espero que siendo administrador, pueda evitar esto, o solo para mi, sino para todos los que se quejan l administrador, que como no esta, no ayuda. --[[User:Disdey Twi|Disdey Twi]] 20:29, December 30, 2009 (UTC)

:Hello, I am sorry to respond in English. Have you spoken with the other active editors there about becoming an admin? It is important to have the community's support when becoming an admin. Please ask others, especially [[w:c:es.disney:Usuario_Discusión:Mbvnmrlpnle|Mbvnmrlpnle]] (since they have edited a lot on this wiki). If the community approves, we are happy to give you the rights. Best, --[[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 22:14, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

:Traducción asistida por ordenador: ¿Ha hablado con los editores de otros activos, hay acerca de convertirse en un administrador? Es importante contar con el apoyo de la comunidad al convertirse en un administrador. Por favor, pida a los demás, especialmente en [[w:c:es.disney:Usuario_Discusión:Mbvnmrlpnle|Mbvnmrlpnle]] (ya que han editado mucho en este wiki). Si la comunidad lo aprueba, estamos encantados de darle los derechos.

[[w:c:es.disney:Usuario_Discusión:Mbvnmrlpnle|Mbvnmrlpnle]] ha aceptado aunque no muy contento, los usuarios estan deacuerdo aunque solo hasta que vuelva el administrador (nadie cree que vuelva lleva 5 meses sin editar) y con la condicion de nombrar otro administrador, ya he pensado a quien poner de administrador, y teniendo el poder podré hacerlo, así si yo no estoy habrá otro administrador.

== Fossil Fighters Wikia (Accepted)==

Hi i'm Cyberscribe and I would like to adopt the Fossil Fighters Wiki. I've already built up the site a considerable amount but i'm hindered because i'm not an admin. The bureaucrats are inactive and the rest of the community is as well and i would like to adopt the site. Please take this into consideration. [[User:Cyberscribe|Cyberscribe]] 00:12, January 1, 2010 (UTC)

:Hello, thanks for your work there. Can you ask some of the other active users if they agree for you to adopt the wiki? Let us know here and we can give you the rights. Best, --[[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 22:29, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

::Sannse has given you the rights -- good luck with the wiki! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:40, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== the Mario Kart Wiki (Accepted)==

ok, so, I've started working on mario-kart.wikia.com and I've noticed the admin hasnt been doing anything for about a whole month. So, i was wanting to get admin powers for the wiki, since the old one seems to be inactive. Thanks, and I hope I you guys can help. '''<font color="#0000ff">*</font><font color="#1e90ff">*</font><font color="#0000ff">*</font>''[[User:Supernicknobros|<font color="#0000ff">Super!</font>]]''<font color="#0000ff">~</font>[[User talk:Supernicknobros|<font color="#1e90ff">Nickno</font>]]''' 20:04, January 3, 2010 (UTC)

:You will need to provide a link for the wiki you are on about as there are a lot of wikia wikis. ☆<span style="font-family:Algerian;">[[User:Solar Dragon|<font color="green">The</font> <font color="red">Solar</font> <font color="blue">Dragon</font>]] <sup>([[User talk:Solar Dragon|<font color="gold">Happy New Year</font>]])</sup></span>☆ 21:34, January 3, 2010 (UTC)

::Hello, it appears the current bureaucrat, [[w:c:mario-kart:User_talk:4TL*Weegee|4TL*Weegee]], has edited within the last month. I can see that you have left a message for them. Please give them some time to respond and then let us know here. Thanks,

:::ok ok. Thanks. '''<font color="#0000ff">*</font><font color="#1e90ff">*</font><font color="#0000ff">*</font>''[[User:Supernicknobros|<font color="#0000ff">Super!</font>]]''<font color="#0000ff">~</font>[[User talk:Supernicknobros|<font color="#1e90ff">Nickno</font>]]''' 23:03, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

::::Since Weegee hasn't edited recently, I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:40, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== Alien Species Wiki (Accepted) ==

There is no admins at http://aliens.wikia.com/ but a good user base recently so there I have edited a couple of pages&nbsp; and cleaned up spam --[[User:Owen1983|Owen1983]] 17:05, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

:Can you ask the other active editors who have been there while (such as [[w:c:aliens:User:Gobi-Aoi|Gobi-Aoi]], [[w:c:aliens:User:BlueFrackle|BlueFrackle]], and [[w:c:alien:User:Somarinoa|Somarinoa]]) if they are ok with you becoming an admin? Thanks, --[[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 20:16, January 7, 2010 (UTC) I will do that --[[User:Owen1983|Owen1983]] 14:39, January 8, 2010 (UTC)

:: I have spoken to [[User:Somarinoa|Somarinoa]] and she or he likes the idea; I have spoke to [[User:BlueFrackle|BlueFrackel]] and he thinks i wil make a good admin --[[User:Owen1983|Owen1983]] 15:24, January 10, 2010 (UTC)

:::Thanks; I have given admin rights to you and User:Somarinoa -- please use them well! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:40, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== Modern Warfare 2 Wikia (Declined)==

Hi this is revflames here, and i would love to adopt the Modern Warfare 2 wikia. Our admin has been idle for quite some time now and the wikia needs major graphical and theme editing. i would love to adopt the Modern Warfare 2 wikia because i am a serious gamer for this game and i have contributed a couple of articles for this wikia and i can make the wikia stand out and look really nice with a custom Modern Warfare 2 theme and etc.&nbsp;I respectfully request that i may adopt the Modern Warfare 2 wikia so that i may clean up the site and make more major contributions to the wikia. Thank you for taking this request into consideration.

--RevFlames 16:34, January 6, 2010 (UTC)

:Can you please post a link to the wiki you would like to adopt? I don't see any edits from you here: http://modern-warfare2.wikia.com/wiki/Modern_Warfare_2 Thanks, --[[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 01:06, January 7, 2010 (UTC)

:: Since you haven't edited the wiki in several weeks, I'm closing this request for now. Please feel free to make a new request if you return and become active in the wiki again. — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:45, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== Star Trek Online wiki (Declined)==

I see that there is a [http://sto.wikia.com Star Trek Online wiki] but there are as yet no admins apparent. I am an admin on the [http://asheron.wikia.com/wiki/ACC_Wiki_Home Asheron's Call wikia], and would like to be an admin on the STO wikia.

thanks, --[[User:Dr_Doom_HG| Dr Doom HG]] ([[User_talk:Dr_Doom_HG|talk]]) 00:09, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

:It looks like you just started there. Please contribute&nbsp; a bit more and let me know here.&nbsp;Then I will be happy to give you the rights. Best, --[[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 01:13, January 13, 2010 (UTC)

== Adult Swim Wiki (Declined)==

Hey, I would like to adopt [[Adult swim]] Wiki. This wiki has been inactive for a while so that is why I want to adopt it. Thanks, [[User:TV Man|TV Man, The TV King]] 14:40, January 18, 2010 (UTC)

:Hi, please can you link to the wiki itself? There are a couple on that page. Thanks -- [[User:Sannse|sannse]]<staff /> ([[User talk:sannse|talk]]) 00:24, January 23, 2010 (UTC)

:: I don't see that you have made edits on any Adult Swim wiki -- please be sure to start participating in the community before you ask for admin rights! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:54, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== Thomas Wooden Railway Wiki (Accepted) ==

While browsing through random topics, I found a wiki that is related to my favorite childhood toy: Thomas Wooden Railway. Upon discovering this wiki, I added 95% of the articles there (and still adding at this moment). I have had experience as an admin to several other wikis, and the users there appreciated my help. I think I would be a great admin of this wiki

--[[User:SPFan909|SPFan909]] 01:13, January 21, 2010 (UTC)

P.S-How can I change the name? It keeps saying "Spencer Wiki", and I have no idea how to change that.

:It looks like there are a couple of other active users there... Jamesis5 and OrigamiAirEnforcer in particular. It would be best to talk to them about admins first. Them we can set the rights when you all agree :) thanks -- [[User:Sannse|sannse]]<staff /> ([[User talk:sannse|talk]]) 01:00, January 23, 2010 (UTC)

:: I sent them a message via YouTube (they have accounts there), and both said it would be fine. --[[User:SPFan909|SPFan909]] 04:35, January 23, 2010 (UTC)

::: Usually we like to see these discussions happen on the wiki where we can verify them, but since your contributions look great and you seem to have a good relationship with the others, I'm going to go ahead and give you the rights. You can use Special:UserRights on your wiki to give admin rights to the others too.

::: I've also changed the sitename to "Thomas Wooden Railway Wiki" in our database; you shouldn't see the "Spencer" anymore. — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 21:03, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== Warzone 2100 Wiki Request (Accepted) ==

Hello. The Warzone 2100 Wikia (warzone2100.wikia.com) needs lots of change. Thus, I want to adopt it. I'm starting to contribute to it. [[User:WarFreak2100|WarFreak2100]] 02:24, January 21, 2010 (UTC)

:OK, I've set you as admin :) -- [[User:Sannse|sannse]]<staff /> ([[User talk:sannse|talk]]) 01:03, January 23, 2010 (UTC)

== Red Dead Redemption Wikia (Accepted) ==

The admin hasn't been there in months, someone made a couple of edits 2 days ago but he seems to be a normal member, as his name didn't show up when I checked my talk page. I'd like to adopt it and give it a good look, kickstart it, and make it a big wikia. ---- <font COLOR="#FD2200">'''TeslaRaptor''' </font>| [[User:TeslaRaptor|User]] | [[User_Talk:TeslaRaptor|Talk]] | 16:00, January 21, 2010 (UTC)

:Hi, could you link the wiki please? I don't know which one you mean. Thanks, -- [[User:Sannse|sannse]]<staff /> ([[User talk:sannse|talk]]) 01:05, January 23, 2010 (UTC)

:: http://reddeadredemption.wikia.com. ---- <font COLOR="#FD2200">'''TeslaRaptor''' </font>| [[User:TeslaRaptor|User]] | [[User_Talk:TeslaRaptor|Talk]] | 10:00, January 24, 2010 (UTC)

::: I've given you the admin rights, please use them well. Be sure to explore the Help pages at http://reddeadredemption.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Index if you need help with anything! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 17:20, January 26, 2010 (UTC)

== Dr. Slump Wiki (Accepted) ==

I am requesting to adopt the The Dr. Slump Wiki (http://drslump.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page). When I came across the wiki it had only 6 articles with no activity for about a year and they had lots of vandalism. I started fixing the wiki up recently and would like to be adopt the wiki and be an administrator on it. - [[User:Slayer25769|Slayer25769]] 23:23, January 22, 2010 (UTC)

:All looks good! you are now an admin there -- [[User:Sannse|sannse]]<staff /> ([[User talk:sannse|talk]]) 01:09, January 23, 2010 (UTC)

:: I'm sorry but I forgot to ask to be a Bureaucrat. I would like to make someone and admin but I didn't know you had to be a bureaucrat to do that. The only Bureaucrat on the Dr. Slump wiki has been inactive for two years and doesn't even have a user page. I would like to be a bureaucrat since the wiki has no active one. - [[User:Slayer25769|Slayer25769]] 05:37, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

::: I've added the bureaucrat rights. Please choose your admins wisely though; don't just hand the rights out to your friends. Wikia needs admins who are patient, kind, and willing to explain wiki use to new editors, who will not abuse the tools, and who won't abandon the wiki after a few weeks. Trying to remove admin rights later can cause a lot of unnecessary drama, so it's important that the bureaucrat and community have a way to choose good admins from the beginning. Good luck! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 17:23, January 26, 2010 (UTC)

==The O.C. Wiki (Accepted)==

Hi, I have recently started editing [http://oc.wikia.com/wiki/The_O.C._Wiki The O.C. Wiki] and would like to adopt it and become an administrator. There has been no editing by a logged-in user since last August (6+ months ago), and the only admin last edited in 2006 (4 years is a long time to go without an administrator). I have never been blocked on another wiki, and am the founder and admin for the [http://doctor-who-collectors.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Who_Collectors_Wiki Doctor Who Collectors Wiki], where I edit regularly.

I haven't done much editing yet on The O.C. Wiki, however I am continuing to edit and add content currently. I created numerous templates including <code>Template:Infobox</code>, <code>Template:Fairuse</code> and <code>Template:Delete</code>.

I haven't had a chance to build the community yet, due to the fact that (mentioned above) - there is no community.

The main reason I would like to become an admin is to change the wiki's logo to a larger, newer one, and to edit <code>MediaWiki</code> pages, specifically <code>MediaWiki:Mainpage</code>.

I hope you consider my request. [[User:Tardis1963|Tardis1963]] 07:21, January 23, 2010 (UTC)

: Nice work! I've given you the admin rights and I look forward to seeing you polish up the interface and help the project grow. Good luck! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 17:12, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

:: Thanks! [[User:Tardis1963|Tardis1963]] 21:55, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

== [http://cityofeternals.wikia.com/wiki/City_of_Eternals_Wiki City_of_Eternals_Wiki] (Accepted) ==

There current Bureaucrat and creator of our wiki does not participate. I think it is relatively obvious when you look at the wiki that I am one of the major contributors, and have certainly shown myself to be a user who promotes the wiki and tries to get more contributions and more users. I would like to be given Bureaucratic rights so I can better manage the wiki.

Thank you, Greg Flood

: As a major contributor of the City of Eternals Wiki, I support Greg's application for Bureaucratic rights. -[[User:CCDrkNrgy|CCDrkNrgy]] 22:19, January 23, 2010 (UTC)

:: Good work! Please remember that on active wikis like this, it's best to hold a discussion within the community; when you can provide a link to a community consensus, then we can promote the chosen users right away. Please keep making this beautiful wiki great! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 17:11, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

== Parks and Recreation Wiki (Accepted) ==

Hello I am requesting to adopt Parks and Recreation Wiki. This Wiki is out of date, it is stale and recently I have been trying to fix it up. I have a lot of Wiki editing experience and have loads of information with references I have saved up that I can upload to make this wiki great. I would like permission to be an Admin so I can update the graphics and design with customized graphics pertaining to the TV show that I have created. I would also like to be able to edit the home page to make it more user friendly so more editors will be attracted to it.I would also like to build up a community there. Please consider or at least grant me those two privileges, I really want to help. you can check out my wiki user page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tikopowii) and my history on wikias. [http://www.wikia.com/wiki/User:Tikopowii Tikopowii]

: It appears that User:ParksandRec has already given you admin rights -- please keep up the great work! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 17:08, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

== Coin Collecting Wiki (Accepted) ==

I would like to make an Administrator Request on ''Coin Collecting Wiki''. ''Coin Collecting Wiki'' used to be a few several pages, but now it has grown to over 400 and over 1,000 edits by SmartOneKg. So it is now, I ask, if I could have administration. The Wiki does not have any substantial growth and many spammers have scoped the Wiki. I would like to delete unnecessary pages and files, but I do not have any rights yet. I would like to thank the person(s) who permits administration, and I will not abuse the power. [[User:SmartOneKg|SmartOne]]

: Thanks for your efforts, SmartOne -- I've given you the administrator rights, please use them wisely. Please remember that Wikia allows more external linking and "self-promotion" than Wikipedia does. Indiscriminate and annoying spammers should of course be shut down, but allow some leeway for legitimate coin dealers to advertise their sites/auctions/etc. on the Coin Collecting Wiki -- as it gains more users the community should decide together what is and isn't of interest to other readers. Thanks! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 16:59, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

== Zombiepedia (Accepted) ==

Hello. I'd like to be made admin of [http://zombie.wikia.com Zombiepedia]. No one with admin/helper/bureacrat level access has logged in for months, and the well meaning and fairly active community could use a little guidance, and alot of reorganization and deleting poor named pages. I feel I meet all the requirements listed above. Thanks. - [[User:Philodox|Philodox]] 18:56, January 24, 2010 (UTC)

: Looking great, Philodox -- I've given you the admin rights, please use them well! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 16:54, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

:: Thank You. =) - [[User:Philodox|Philodox]] 17:35, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

==Prison Break Wikia (Accepted)==

There is nobody online from the Wikia Staff on Prison Break Wikia. There is happening nothing on that Wikia. Sometimes there is somebody online, but I can't delete the nonsense on the Wikia. It would be great if I can edit there, because I love Prison Break and also I will give the Wikia absolutely more pages. Could someone make me an administrator?--[[User:Station7|Station7]] 17:14, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

: Yes, I accept.[[Usuario:Masterkyogren| *$The Master$*]]~[[Usuario Discusión:Masterkyogren|¿Querías algo?]]~[[User blog:Masterkyogren|Visita mi blog si te da la gana]] 18:26, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

:: Nobody is here by these [http://prisonbreak.wikia.com/wiki/PBW%3AA Admins] online.--[[User:Station7|Station7]] 18:42, January 25, 2010 (UTC)

:: Since there are no Admins online and the Wikia is still active it would be useful to make me as an Administrator.--[[User:Station7|Station7]] 14:39, January 26, 2010 (UTC)

::: Hi Station7, I've given you the admin rights -- please use them well! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 14:35, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

:::: Thank you CatherineMunro, I'm very glad that you accept it. I will use it as good as I can, still thanks.--[[User:Station7|Station7]] 15:18, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

==Family Guy (Declined)==

I would like to adopt [[Family Guy|Family Guy Wiki (English)]] (http://www.familyguy.wikia.com) its the Portuegese one. It seems to be inactive. Thanks, [[User:TV Man|TV Man, The TV King]] 00:49, January 26, 2010 (UTC)

: You would like to adopt the Portuguese wiki at http://pt-br.spoonerstreet.wikia.com/ ? It had some activity as recently as a week ago, and I don't see that you've made any edits there -- I'd suggest you start editing and creating pages, and leave a message for [[w:c:pt-br.spoonerstreet:Usuário_Discussão:Seu_Madruga|Seu Madruga]]. If s/he doesn't return, then we can consider giving you the admin rights.

: The English Family Guy wiki you linked to is very active, with several active administrators; it isn't eligible for adoption. Thanks! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 14:42, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

== Leven Thumps Wikia (Accepted) ==

I would like to adopt the [[w:c:leventhumps|Leven Thumps Wikia]]. The only admin has not edited in two years, and they has been no sustained editing. I edit many other Wikias, and am a Bureaucrat on the Bakugan Wikia, and will use everything I can to bring the Wikia up from it's slump.[[User:Abce2|<font face="Fantasy" color="#3366FF">Abce2</font>]]|<small>[[User Talk:Abce2|<font face="Verdana" color="#0099AA">''Gene, lick''</font>]][[User Blog:Abce2|<font face="Papyrus" color="#FFAA11">'' the crocodile.''</font>]]</small> 01:31, January 26, 2010 (UTC)

: Thanks for the hard work, Abce2 -- I've given you the admin rights. Please use them wisely and well! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 19:53, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

== Dragon Quest Wiki (Accepted) ==

Hello! The Dragon Quest Wiki is in need of an active admin. The only current admin has been inactive for several years. A new admin was installed in December, but was recently banned due to abuse of priviledges. Please visit [http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:New_admins_needed this forum thread] and make 1 or more of the suggested users an admin. Thanks! --[[User:Pagoda|Pagoda]] 18:48, January 26, 2010 (UTC)

: Excellent, friendly discussion -- just what we like to see in community decision-making. I've promoted all three recommended users and I look forward to seeing what you do with the wiki in the coming months. Good luck! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:01, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

== Greek Myths wiki (Accepted)==

Hi! I'd like to make a request to become administrator on http://greekmyths.wikia.com/wiki/Greek_Wiki_Wiki. The organization of many of the pages is messy thanks to the previous administrator. I believe I could improve this wiki greatly. [[User:Heroinesismyfavorite|Heroinesismyfavorite]] 01:06, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

:Nice work, Heroine! I've given you the admin tools -- the content is looking great so far. Keep working, and please check out [[Help:Logo]] and other tips for giving your wiki a special look! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:04, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

== God of War Wiki (Accepted)==

Hi there! I would like to become an admin on the [[w:c:godofwar|God of War Wiki]]. This wiki requires some content control and many categories are messed up, so I want to dedicate my time to develop it. Master Mold 03:51, January 24, 2010 (UTC)

: Looks like JoePlay already took care of the rights for you -- please keep up the great work to get the ready wiki for the new game release! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 20:08, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

== Infinite Undiscovery Wiki (Accepted) ==

Nobody else has been editing the wiki for a very long time. I know a simple amount of code but i could learn a lot more. I'd love to be able to admin it since nobody else seems to be doing anything with the wiki. [[User:Mafalda Hopkirk|Mafalda Hopkirk]] 16:25, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

: Hi Mafalda -- I left a note for the semi-active bureaucrat [http://infiniteundiscovery.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jakezing2 Jakezing2], recommending that he give you the admin tools. If he doesn't follow through in the next few days, let me know. — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 21:03, January 27, 2010 (UTC)

== The Power Rangers Wiki (Accepted) ==

When it was brought up by [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> that the [http://powerrangers.wikia.com/ Power Rangers Wiki] needed new administrators, two of us accepted a nomination: Ozu Miyuki and myself. (This can be found on the main page's [http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Main_Page#Admins_needed Talk Page].) Together, we intend to clean up the Power Rangers Wiki, organize it in a more user-friendly fashion, and ensure that all the information inside it is complete and accurate. Therefore, we hereby request administrative privileges on the Power Rangers Wiki. --[[User:Gear-Richie|Gear-Richie]] 03:32, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

: Excellent! Thanks for the friendly discussion -- I've made you co-admins and I look forward to seeing what you do with the wiki! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 21:12, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== OuterShadowProductions Wikia (Accepted) ==

Hi, i would like to adopt this wikia,[http://osp.wikia.com/wiki/Outer_Shadow_Productions_Wiki OuterShadowProductions], as i am the only active person there and the admin has not since been on it to make any changes, and i actually changed the mainpage to make it look more presentable since it has not been edited by the admin. I meet the requirements and i will ensure it stays up to date and in good shape. Thanks.

[[User:Aranazza|Aranazza]] 20:15, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

: Nice work; I've given you the admin rights. Please use them well! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 21:12, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

== Wikisimpsons bureaucrat (Accepted) ==

Hey, i'm an admin over at [[W:c:simpsons|Wikisimpsons]] and i'd requested [[W:C:Simpsons:Wikisimpsons:Bureaucracy requests|bureaucrat rights]]. Users have agreed, but the current bureaucrat has yet to respond to my message (or the one about an admin request), so could you give me these powers?--[[User:Sgtcook|Sgtcook]] ([[User Talk:Sgtcook|My Talk Page]]) 21:42, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

:I highly agree with this, as I have said so in the request page. He is a good user and will only do well on the wiki. ☆<span style="font-family:Algerian;">[[User:Solar Dragon|<font color="green">The</font> <font color="red">Solar</font> <font color="blue">Dragon</font>]] <sup>([[User talk:Solar Dragon|<font color="gold">Talk</font>]])</sup></span>☆ 21:50, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

::I agree too--[[User:Smiley12|Smiley]][[User talk:Smiley12|12]] was here at 21:52, January 28, 2010 (UTC)

:::Great! I've given the rights to Sgtcook -- you may now use Special:UserRights to give rights to other users the community agrees on. Keep up the good work! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 23:19, January 29, 2010 (UTC)

== Vaali (Accepted) ==

I am a user in [http://vaali.wikia.com/wiki/Vaaliwiki:Etusivu Vaaliwiki], finnish election wiki. Nobody are doesn't edit there - except me - over month. That's why I request the bureaucrat rights there. Can you give them? —''[[Käyttäjä:LRP;840|LRP;840]]'' <sup>([[User talk:LRP;840|Yhteyden otto]])</sup> 11:27, January 29, 2010 (UTC)

: Hi LRP -- I've given you the rights, please use them well in preparation for the next Finnish elections! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 23:21, January 29, 2010 (UTC)

== Cloud Nine Wiki (Accepted) ==

I would like to adopt the [[w:c:cloudnine|Cloud Nine Wiki]] as it is abandoned and I would like to make it a bit neater and be able to delete duplicate pages at least. [[User:Rierie|Rierie]] 19:40, January 29, 2010 (UTC)

: Nice work! I've given you the admin rights, please have fun, and be sure to say hello to [[w:c:cloudnine:User_talk:SoulKnight|SoulKnight]] who made some nice edits yesterday -- if you can get them to stick around, it'll be more fun for both of you. :) — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 23:32, January 29, 2010 (UTC)

== Rap Wiki (Accepted) ==

The only administrator on this wiki has made no edits and has never been active. I feel I should be allowed to adopt this wikia because: A. I know a fair bit about the subject. B. I can then promote other users to Admins. C. It needs saving, as it is all over the place. I wish to preferably be given Beaucrat powers. I feel this wiki needs someone with a plan to make it better and to attract more users. I feel this can be done by joining teams with other wikis and advertising or putting out requests on other wikis for users who will help it.--[[User:Vault4|Vault4]] 21:01, January 29, 2010 (UTC)

: Thanks for your interest -- I agree it needs good hands to tend it. I've given you the rights there, please use them well, and invite friends to come play with you. Don't forget to add a [[w:c:rap:Help:Logo|logo]]! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 23:24, January 29, 2010 (UTC)

== Association Football Wiki (Declined) ==

[[w:c:football|Football Wiki]] is on the list for wikia's up for adoption. I have been to this wiki and, like the rap wiki, mythology wiki and film wiki, I know an awful lot about this particular topic. I am requesting at least admin rights as the wikia is terribly out of date and I feel it could be THE biggest wikia EVER!!!--[[User:Vault4|Vault4]] 21:16, January 29, 2010 (UTC)

: Hi Vault; we don't think adopting two wikis at the same time is a good idea. Can you please concentrate on adminning the Rap wiki for a while? You can of course continue to improve the Football wiki as a regular user -- updating pages doesn't require admin rights. If you are doing well at editing both in a month or so, then I'll consider giving you the admin rights on Football as well. Thanks! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 23:28, January 29, 2010 (UTC)

== Witch Hunter Wiki ==

I'd like to make a request to take charge with the Witch Hunter Wiki. There's very little going on there, and the pages are poorly organized. I'd like to revive it and reorganize the Wiki's style so it can be at the level of greatness that the manga is at.

I'm a big fan, and constantly read the manga over. I'd say I know the content better than who I think the current admin is. All I know is that I can bring good change to this Wiki and make it good, and if I'm allowed to , help those Witch Hunter fans out there have a base of reliable knowledge. [http://www.wikia.com/wiki/User:Bleachshinigami Bleachshinigami] -- http://witchhunter.wikia.com/

: Hi, please post a link to the wiki in question as well as sign your post, so we can easily see who is looking to adopt! Best, [[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 21:29, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

== es.musica.wikia.com (declined) ==

Me gustaría volver a ser administrador en este wiki. Tengo más interes que en el pasado.

I would like to be an admin on here again. I'm more interested now. :) --[[User:MisterWiki|MisterWiki]] 04:56, January 30, 2010 (UTC)

: It doesn't appear that you have made many edits here, so please start contributing and then you can reapply. Thanks, [[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 21:35, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

== Saiyuki Wiki (accepted) ==

I think this wiki is abandoned.

Since I cannot contact anyone nor the administrator, I want to adopt [[Saiyuki]] wiki. Ever since that time, I am the one who edit the wiki and I cannot find the administrator. I want to protect some pages (specialy the main page) because some people are putting information without any basis.and also Iw ant to delete some files and articles coz they are not needed in the wik (just to avoid repition)...

If it is alright to you people....thanks....I need the reply as soon as possible, pls contact me in my talk page for this request....thank you again...[[User:Saiyukisama| Saiyukisama]] 05:58, January 30, 2010 (UTC)

: I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights, enjoy! Best, [[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 21:38, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

==World War 2 Role Play (Withdrawn)==

I would like to ask for Adminship on this Wikia. The last edits were on 11 november 2009 and 17 october 2009 This is the Wikia:[http://worldwar2roleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Special:MyHome].--[[User:Station7|Station7]] 12:24, January 30, 2010 (UTC)

: No I don't need it anymore. It's alright. No I don't like the Wikia.--[[User:Station7|Station7]] 19:36, January 31, 2010 (UTC)

== webcadets wiki (accepted) ==

Hello i am Cpl. Hadley of the Web Cadet Corps and we are createing a wikia for any info that members may need.

a member made the wika many months ago and has left it for months with no edits. there is currently no active admin.

I request or wish to become the admin for this wikia.

Thanks Cpl. Hadley WCC(AF) [[User:Kidflyer1|Kidflyer1]] 01:10, January 31, 2010 (UTC)

: I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights, please use them well! Happy editing, [[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 22:22, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

==Rock Band Wiki (accepted)==

I would like to become an admin on the [[w:c:rockband|Rock Band wiki]]. It has little sustained edits by others, and many pages are copy/pasted from Wikipedia. Thanks, [[User:Exlonox|Exlonox]] 03:05, January 31, 2010 (UTC)

: I have given you bureaucrat and admin rights. Happy editing! Best, [[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 22:28, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

::Thank you much. [[User:Exlonox|Exlonox]] 00:41, February 2, 2010 (UTC)

== Pretty Cure Wiki (accepted) ==

Hey, I'm Penamesolen, and I have a request to adopt the [http://prettycure.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Pretty Cure Wiki]. Its creator and admin has been absent since day one, it has a couple of articles that should be deleted (mostly because I prefer red links before blue links with only a sentence that facts the obvious), the design for the wiki itself should be edited, etc. I've been trying to contact the creator and admin for a time now, but I've got no answers from him/her. So, a user came and recommended that I should ask to become admin and bureaucrat, and nobody of the few regular users have objected (if we can take their silence as their blessing or their absence, I'm not sure). So, for the questions:

*I haven't founded or adopted any wiki yet. I originally planned to create a Pretty Cure wiki, but it was already made.

*I haven't been blocked by another wiki.

*I contribute to the wiki's content; I even think I'm the one with the most edits.

*I created most of the pages in the wiki, and I've edited most, too.

*I try to make an effort to talk to other users when needed. I've had problems with being friendly and encouraging, but I do try to explain how I would like the wiki to be like. I don't leave "welcome" messages, since the wiki has an auto-thing that does that.

*With the news section, not so much... as I don't understand Japanese, I can't follow the news for the series, and even though there is obvious news (such as a new season), I haven't updated it. But I do try my best to do so. For the moment, I'm lacking time and energy to do so, but when school's off, I'll work more.

[[User:Penamesolen|Penamesolen]] 11:35, January 31, 2010 (UTC)

: Thanks for all your work there. I have made you an admin and bureaucrat. Best, [[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 22:31, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

== Defias Brotherhood EU Wiki (accepted) ==

Greetings,

[[http://defiaseu.wikia.com/wiki/Defias_Brotherhood_EU_Wiki |Defias Brotherhood EU- RP Wiki]] Administor (Taz3) have been gone for quiet llong time, therefore the main page have not been editted, and any Spam that might happen will not be solved.

As I took part in creating this Wiki, and I thought of the idea of bringing it up, I suggest myself as the Administor of the Wiki.

I am able to edit the Wiki, Take care of it and further on, as I do now.

It will be for the best of the wiki, and that wiki community, in my opinion, that I will be the Admnistor of it, and will be able to update the Front page, take care of spams, "trolling", and further on.

Thanks ahead, in hopes that my request will be accepted,

[[User:Rasonal|Rasonal]] 17:47, January 31, 2010 (UTC)

: Hi, I have made you an admin and bureaucrat there. Can you please a message or a link on the [[w:c:defiaseu:Important_Information_Concerning_New_Admins |sitenotice so]] people are aware? Thanks and happy editing! Best, [[User:Sarah Manley|Sarah]]<staff /> ([[User talk:Sarah Manley|talk]] 22:40, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

Sure thing, Will do. Thank you very much! [[User:Rasonal|Rasonal]] 11:35, February 2, 2010 (UTC)

== FarScape wiki (Accepted) ==

The [[w:c:farscape|FarScape wiki]] has been relatively quiet (despite new creator-approved and created material being released), and the only administrator (who is also the only bureaucrat) last edited 14:32, 24 May 2009 (his last 4-5 edits were all just "talk page welcomes"). I'm not the biggest contributor to the wiki, but have been one of the few trying to clean things up and add new material. I've been an admin on [[w:c:memory-alpha|Memory Alpha]] for a few years now, and can try to apply similar attitudes and suchnot to the FarScape wiki, a driving force that it definitely requires. This wiki has a great foundation that can (and should) be built upon. The other users that might be good candidates would be [[User:Mistrx75]] and [[User:Agarcia]], who have both been fairly active, especially of late with some of the newer material. -- [[User:Sulfur|sulfur]] 18:29, January 31, 2010 (UTC)

: Great work, sulfur; I've given you the rights, and you may use Special:UserRights to promote the others if they agree. I have a soft spot in my heart for FarScape, and I hope that the wiki will continue to thrive. Note there's some great FarScape info on Muppet Wiki, due to the Jim Henson Productions connection -- check out http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Farscape and maybe see about coordinating with the Muppet editors to cover the show properly in both wikis. Thanks! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 17:47, February 2, 2010 (UTC)

==Phineas and Ferb (Declined)==

I am the creator of the Phineas and Ferb Chat Wiki. It is linked to the Phineas and Ferb Wiki. I am working on pages. I would like to request administrator status. [[User:AgentP|AgentP]] 00:31, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

: This is an active wiki, so this isn't the right place to ask for adminship -- please talk to one of the active admins/bureaucrats listed at http://phineasandferb.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop . Thanks! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 17:55, February 2, 2010 (UTC)

== Dead or Alive wikia (Accepted) ==

Calling for a request to adminship. The sole appointed Admin for this wikia has been inactive since July 2009 (with one minor edit to a page in November). In order to better maintain this wikia (sorting image files, deleting spam/troll pages, fixing protected templates, fighting trolls, etc) I am requesting admin powers to fill the shoes the previous admin has left empty.

My wikia credentials are currently as a moderator for the [http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Wiki Final Fantasy wikia] as well as admin and editor of the [http://casscain.wikia.com/wiki/Cass_Cain_Mainframe Cassandra Cain Mainframe] archive wikia. I have also been a notable editor in both the [http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/.hack//Wiki .Hack wikia] and [http://zeldawiki.org/Main_Page Zelda Wiki] in the past. Note that I have been editing the Dead or Alive wikia for the past few months and have no outstanding negative marks against my record in any of my endevours.

Link: [http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_or_Alive_Wiki Dead or Alive Wiki]<br />

Awaiting your reply. [[User:Netherith|Netherith]] 03:36, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

: Good work, Netherith, I've given you the rights. Please use them well! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 18:00, February 2, 2010 (UTC)

Thankyou. I'll try not to disappoint. [[User:Netherith|Netherith]] 04:18, February 3, 2010 (UTC)

== Seal Online wiki (Accepted) ==

[http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Seal Online] is a wiki that I have been working on for several years. I've been a sysop since before the import to wikia from sealbox.net. The other sysops have abandoned the wiki and I would now like to take ownership of it as the only remaining user who maintains it. --[[User Talk:Squili|<font style="color:#ffaa66;">Squilibob</font>]] 13:59, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

: Excellent work, Squilibob -- I've given you bureaucrat rights in addition to your admin rights. Please remember that "[[Wikia:Ownership|ownership]]" isn't really a concept that applies to wikis, but we are glad for someone to take the lead in growing a wiki community. Thanks! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 18:09, February 2, 2010 (UTC)

== Scribblenauts Wiki (Accepted) ==

I am a relatively new member to the Scribblenauts Wiki, however I am adding new content whenever I can and also improving the framework of the wiki whenever I can't add "real content". I would like to request admin rights for the wiki since the current admin/bureaucrat KingTT has not editted since June 13th of 2009 and his user page doesn't even exist anymore. [[User:Walkingtalkingcactus|Walkingtalkingcactus]] 17:07, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

: I've given you the admin rights. Please check in with other recent users to make sure there are no objections; there may be others that would make good admins as well. Keep up the good work! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 03:05, February 3, 2010 (UTC)

== Deadliest Warrior Wiki (Withdrawn) ==

Hello i am requesting for Astrotorical to gain admin status on it since he seems to be doing a good job at it along with someone else but an unregistered guy http://deadliestwarrior.wikia.com/wiki/Special:MyHome Alertfiend 07:58, February 1, 2010 (UTC)

: According to the log, Astrotorical is already an admin, and has been since October. Good luck on building up the wiki! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 03:16, February 3, 2010 (UTC)

== [http://wikimag.wikia.com/wiki/Mag_Wiki Mag Wiki (Withdrawn)] ==

<s>I'd like to be made a bureaucrat of the Mag Wiki. The founder has been inactive since July of 2009, and there are no other admins. I will likely not do much other than upkeep and removal- hopefully someone else with a better interest in the game will come along who can help this wiki.</s>

Request withdrawn- there is indeed an active administrator. [[User:CarpeJugulum|CarpeJugulum]] 01:14, February 3, 2010 (UTC)

: Thanks for your interest -- please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 03:17, February 3, 2010 (UTC)

== Saint Seiya Wiki (Accepted) ==

Hi, I am contributor in [http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Saint_Seiya_Wikia Saint Seiya Wiki]. I want to be an admin because there's no active admin in this wiki and I have made many edits.[[User:Taufiq Ardan|Taufiq Ardan]] 08:29, February 3, 2010 (UTC)

: Excellent work, I've given you the rights -- please keep up the good editing! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 05:33, February 4, 2010 (UTC)

== my request? (Not an adoption request) ==

hello i would like to be come a adminstartor... i will not go to meetings and i am well... my age is private... and also i am very good at sience... im not good at spelling (im only not good at a bit) and well... yeah im a nice guy.

What are you sayin and requesting??? Jameswizard8

: Hi James. You need to [[Special:Search|find a wiki about something you love]], and start editing there. If there are other users who love the same thing, they'll welcome you and help you get started; you can talk to them about what you need to do to earn administrator rights. If there are no other users, please work on the wiki for a while and then come back here and leave a new request, so that we can see the good edits you've made there. Thanks! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 05:36, February 4, 2010 (UTC)

== Seddie Wikia (Accepted) ==

Hello there. Over at the [http://seddie.wikia.com/wiki/Seddie_Wiki Seddie Wikia], we've been having some problems with extreme vandalizing on some pages. Also, very rabid fans (haha) are just spamming pages that had carefully thought out explanations with "OMG I LOVE SEDDIE", etc. I also believe I am the user with most edits. I would like administrator rights so I may ban IP addresses and lock certain pages. Thank you for your time, I also understand if you do not approve of my request. [[User:Pinkysweet19|Pinkysweet19, extreme lover of Seddie. Period.]] 12:57, February 3, 2010 (UTC)

: Please see

*: [http://seddie.wikia.com/wiki/Help:User_access_levels Help:User access levels] for information about what users with these rights can do

*: [http://seddie.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Administrators%27_how-to_guide Help:Administrators' how-to guide] for guides on using the tools

*: [http://seddie.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Common_mistakes Help:Common mistakes] -- important!

: Please don't use page protection excessively - it's very harmful to a wiki's growth; it's more effective to educate, warn and (if necessary) block the users who are abusing a page than to lock it. See [http://help.wikia.com/wiki/Advice:Don%27t%20feed%20the%20trolls w:c:help:Advice:Don't feed the trolls] for some helpful hints. — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 05:43, February 4, 2010 (UTC)

==Dark Orbit (Accepted)==

Hello. My name is snorlax51 and I am currently active on the [http://darkorbit.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Dark Orbit] Wikia having created 3 categories and 5-7 pages. I have made 62 edits since I have joined in January. This Wikia currently has one Administrator and a Bureaucrat; the Administrator has not edited or even logged in since August 2008. I have left a request with him but he has not responded. This Wikia is in need of an active Administrator to clean up bad pages and delete those that are in the Category for deletion. There is other edits made on this site but by unregistered users; many of those who are registered have not made any recent edits. I believe that i will make a good Administrator that will clean this site up and give it some TLC. [[User:Snorlax51|Snorlax51]] 13:22, February 3, 2010 (UTC)

: Good work, I've given you the rights -- please use them well! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 07:58, February 4, 2010 (UTC)

: [[User:Snorlax51| ]]

== Velvet Revolver and Other (Declined) ==

Hello, I wish to make adoption the following wikis: [[w:c:es.velvetrevolver|Wiki Velvet Revolver]], [[w:c:es.duffmckagan|Duff McKagan Wiki]], [[w:c:es.alpacino|Al Pacino Wiki]], and [[w:c:es.michaeljackson|Michael Jackson Wiki]]. Thanks --{{SUBST:Usuario:Miketoreno666/Firma}} {{SUBST:Usuario:Miketoreno666/Firma 2}} 00:03, February 4, 2010 (UTC)

:You are already an admin on the Spanish versions of all these wikis, Mike. If you were interested in other language versions, you can [http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Special:CreateWiki create one], or let us know which [[Michael Jackson]] wiki you were interested in adopting.

:Please use [[w:c:help:Help:Administrators' how-to guide|the admin tools]] well and avoid [[w:c:help:Help:Common mistakes|common mistakes]]. Thanks! — [[User:CatherineMunro|Catherine]]<staff/> <small>([[User talk:CatherineMunro|talk]])</small> 08:12, February 4, 2010 (UTC)

==The Football Wiki==

Hi, i wish to adopt [http://associationfootball.wikia.com/wiki/The_Football_Wiki The Football Wiki] as i cant see no active admins there. I am an admin on Pro Wrestling and International cricket so i know what needs to be done to get people editing. Regards [[User:Dean27|Dean27]] 17:58, February 4, 2010 (UTC)

==Heavy Rain Wiki==

I would like to adopt the Heavy Rain Wiki-http://heavyrain.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_Rain_Wiki it has had an inactive Admin since late June, I think I will be a great and active addition to the wikia community.

==Mass Effect Fanon Wiki==

I would like to adopt the Mass Effect Fanon Wiki-http://massfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_Fanon_Wiki. It has been inactive for a long time, none of the users even have articles. I've created three articles and I've also made several categories. This website needs an active bureaucrat and administrator and I believe that I can provide both. I think I can turn the Mass Effect Fanon wiki into a great community. Thank you for your consideration.--[[User:Bluethunder213|<font color="Blue">''Bluethunder</font>]][[User talk:Bluethunder213|<sup><font color="Gold">Talk''</font></sup>]] 21:47, February 4, 2010 (UTC)

== [[w:c:cineastas|Cineastas Wiki]] ==

Hello Staff, I created this wiki, I would appoint my privilege to work as a bureaucrat and administrator of this wiki.

The sysop and bureaucrat '''User:Jdenial''' never works, please remove the bureaucratic and administrative privileges.

Thank very much.- --'''[[User_talk:Csuarezllosa|Csuarezllosa]] ([[Special:Emailuser/Csuarezllosa|Em@il]])''' 05:36, February 5, 2010 (UTC)

== [[wikia:c:skiesofarcadia|Skies of Arcadia Wiki]] ==

Hello, this is [[User:Sonicrox14|Sonicrox14]]. I and [[User:Kagimizu|Kagimizu]] have already been made an administrators of the Skies of Arcadia Wiki, however, in order to do more for the Wiki, we would like to be made ''beaurecrats'' instead. Thank you! --{{SUBST:Signatures/Sonicrox14}} 06:19, February 5, 2010 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 13:43, 19 October 2016

PLEASE NOTE: This page is no longer active.
To place a new adoption request, please visit Adoption:Requests.
New requests can be placed by adding a new topic.
Click here for past adoption request archives

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51