Community Central
Community Central
m (→‎top: Collas(ible|ed) => mw-collaps(ible|ed).)
Tag: apiedit

(22 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<div style="text-align: center; border-width: 1px; padding: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-size: 16px">'''PLEASE NOTE: This page is no longer active.'''<br />To place a new adoption request, please visit [[Adoption:Requests]].<br />New requests can be placed by adding a new topic.</div>
<!--

+
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" style="width: 75%; margin: 0 auto"
Please add all new requests to the BOTTOM of the page, not the top!

+
!Click here for past adoption request archives

|-
Repeat: Please add all new requests to the BOTTOM of the page, not the top.

+
|

+
{{Adoption archives}}
Please include all of the following in a new section at the bottom of this page:

|}<br clear="all" />
A link to the wiki you want to adopt.

One or more reasons why you want to adopt that wiki.

Your username in your [[w:c:help:Help:Signature|signature (~~~~)]].

Use an [[w:c:help:Help:Edit summary|edit summary]].

-->{{adoption description}}

<br clear="all" />

{|style="float:right; width: 275px;"

|__TOC__

|}

==[http://wiggles.wikia.com Wiggles Wiki]==

:''This request has been moved to [[Forum:AR:Wiggles Wiki]]''

==Partyicracy Wiki==

:''This request has been moved to [[Forum:AR:Partyicracy Wiki]]''

== Alien Fanon Wiki adoption==

:''This request has been moved to [[Forum:AR:Alien Fanon Wiki]]''

==Telletubbies Wiki==

:''This request has been moved to [[Forum:AR:Telletubbies Wiki]]''

==Greek Mythology Wiki==

:''This request has been moved to [[Forum:AR:Greek Mythology Wiki]]''

== Roald Dahl Wiki ==

:''This request has been moved to [[Forum:AR:Roald Dahl Wiki]]''

== Dragon age answers ==

:''This request has been moved to [[Forum:AR:Dragon Age Answers]]''

==My Super Psycho Sweet 16 Wiki==

:''This request has been moved to [[Forum:AR:My Super Psycho Sweet 16 Wiki]]''

==KFC Wiki (on hold)==

Since the admin has left the wiki, I would like to adopt the KFC wiki. I will be active on there everyday and do as best I can with edits, since I like editing. Thank you for reading this! I hope I become a active admin of the KFC wiki community! [[user:LizardMaster178|LizardMaster178]] 21:02, March 5th, 2012 (UTC)

*Hi. I don't see this wiki in your global contributions. Can you let me know the URL? Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 21:14, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

== Animaniacs Wiki (on hold) ==

The Animaniacs Wiki has not been maintained lately, and could definitely use a bit of touching up. Can I adopt it? I've been fixing up several of the episode pages already (also, there's the problem of spammers). [[User:TenCents|TenCents]] [[User talk:TenCents|(talk to me!)]] 22:22, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

*Hi. It looks like a few other users have edited in the last few days. Can you post a discussion on the wiki so they also have a chance to give their input about who the next admin should be? Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 22:30, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

== Chicago Blackhawks Wiki (on hold) ==

Hello. The Chicago Blackhawks wiki hasn't been edited in months, and I would like to adopt it. I am a loyal Blackhawks fan and I am very knowledgable of the team's history, logos, ect.

[[User:Www.ihadadream.yolasite.com|Www.ihadadream.yolasite.com]] 22:32, March 5, 2012 (UTC)IHAD

*Hi. I don't see a link to this wiki in your global contributions. Can you provide me with the URL? Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 22:35, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

==Warcommander (on hold)==

I'm about the only one working on the [[http://warcommander.wikia.com/wiki/War_Commander_Wiki|War Commander Wiki]] and I need admin rights in order to do my job properly. I am begining to get people working on it now but I need to be able to lock some pages down becuse of graffiti. <span style="font-size:85%;">—This [[w:c:help:Help:Signature|unsigned]] comment is by [[User:Thomas Gunn|Thomas Gunn]] ([[User talk:Thomas Gunn|talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/Thomas Gunn|contribs]]) 12:57, 6 March 2012. Please sign your posts with ~~<nowiki>~~</nowiki>!</span>

*Hi. Your contributions look great so far. Can you also ask [[w:c:warcommander:User:SEAL TEAM LEADER|SEAL TEAM LEADER]] and [[w:c:warcommander:User:Nyen|Nyen]] for their thoughts on this? They've been active lately and should have a chance to help decide the next admin. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 18:21, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

== adoption ==

Hello, I'd like to adopt the Kannazuki no Miko wikia, which has been abandonated. {{unsigned|Efflorescence}}

Latest revision as of 13:43, 19 October 2016

PLEASE NOTE: This page is no longer active.
To place a new adoption request, please visit Adoption:Requests.
New requests can be placed by adding a new topic.
Click here for past adoption request archives

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51