Community Central
Register
Community Central
(Undo revision 778233 by Quasmodo03 (talk) this is an archive)
Line 1,598: Line 1,598:

*Hi. I see you already have admin rights on the wiki. Based on the drama that I can see on the wiki, I'm going to have to decline this request for now. If the users on the wiki come to a consensus about who should adopt the wiki, I'll give that person (or you, if you're the choice) the rights. Thanks. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 18:26, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

*Hi. I see you already have admin rights on the wiki. Based on the drama that I can see on the wiki, I'm going to have to decline this request for now. If the users on the wiki come to a consensus about who should adopt the wiki, I'll give that person (or you, if you're the choice) the rights. Thanks. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 18:26, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

== Disney Wiki ==

I would like Disney Wiki administrator to help expand.--[[User:Quasmodo03|Quasmodo03]] 10:46, March 9, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 15:37, 9 March 2012

Archive
This page is an archive. Please do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to the current talk page.

Regular Show Wiki adoption (declined)

Hello, I am Sackchief. I would like to adopt the Regular Show wiki. I am a big fan of Regular Show and I feel the wiki can really use some work. The two admins haven't made a single edit in months. Currently I have experience in running a wiki at The Last of Us wiki where I am head administrator. As an administrator I will work hard at fixing pages to make them more accurate as the articles are severely declining in quality. I will also defend the wiki from the constant vandalism it receives. As an admin at TLOU wiki I always try to be respectful and encouraging towards my fellow Users. If any user has ever asked for help I have always replied quickly to answer any questions. Some users even discuss ways to improve my wiki, which I always discuss with them and consider with my wiki's other two admins. I think that with my leadership, Regular Show wiki can have some well written, organized articles to properly represent Regular Show in the wikia community.

Thank You.

Sackchief 06:34, January 19, 2012 (UTC)

This is not an official request but I would like to inform you that there is another more extensive regular show wiki. Thx Awesume 22:59, January 27, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good but you have only edited on one day. Please continue editing to show sustained interest. I see there are also a number of other contributors to the wiki; please make sure to start a discussion about them for new leadership as well. Gives us a link to the discussion on this page and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:37, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk) 04:31, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Sword Quest Wiki (declined)

After clicking a few buttons, I got here for requesting Admin rights.

I was hoping to be granted Admin rights just for 1 wikia., I am not sure if this is the right place though.

The wikia in question is http://swordquest.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_Quest_Wiki

I do not want to make a lot of changes, so much as clean stuff up. Most things can just be edited out, bad grammer, insensitive jokes on pictures, but in this case, I was hoping to be granted admin rights so I could delete comments. Or, if you could delete some of mine. My internet was going slow, and I hit submit a few times, I tried to edit it out, but it wouldn't let me and said I needed admin rights to do so. So, here I am. Asking to be made an admin, prefer of just that wikia, so I can delete comments that are not needed. —This unsigned comment is by Tarstark (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. Your contributions look great, but I see there are several other active users on the wiki. Please start a conversation with them (a blog post for example) about new leadership. Give us a link here to the blog and we'll check back in a week or so when everybody has had a chance to comment. -- Wendy (talk) 03:12, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so you need to talk to the other users about gaining admin status there. -- Wendy (talk) 02:35, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you do not appear to have ever talked to any of the other contributors about becoming the new admin for the wiki. If you still wish to adopt, please start a blog or other public discussion about adopting the wiki and then make a new request. -- Wendy (talk) 05:03, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Whistle! Wiki (declined)

Hello! I'd like to adopt the Whistle! Wiki. I am the most active contributor, and have been for more than a week. Although the other person who has also made recent contributions is my friend and already supported me asking, I made a talk post as proof, just to be sure. I think I should be fully eligible now. Libertator 05:53, January 21, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for talking to the other contributor. However you haven't edited the wiki since making this request. If you would still like to adopt it, please start editing again and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 04:37, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, I got caught up in other things. I'll have more free time now, though, so I'll try to be sure to work on it regularly from here on. --Libertator 21:04, February 3, 2012 (UTC):

Some other great anime for soccer are Aoki Densetsu Shoot, Captain Tsubasa and Hungry Heart Wild Strikers. Curious if there are wikis for them, may make. +y@talk 07:58, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

I am closing this request as you have only made a couple more edits to the wiki, and none in over two weeks. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- Wendy (talk) 05:05, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Ren and stimpy Wiki (declined)

I think i should be the admin of The Ren and Stimpy Wiki because there is little action from other users on the site and almost all of the episodes of the ren and stimpy show lack a title card picture or just plain a page! i am adding bolth of those and will not stop untill i have gotten bolth of them done. I am also trying to attract more users to the page (not alot of people have actually came) but atleast if someone needs the info i could be able to have lots of info up for them that is why i deserve to be the mod of the ren and stimpy wikia which can be found at renandstimpy.wikia.com —This unsigned comment is by Jack199er (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. Your contributions look ok, but you have only edited a few times in the past year and not at all since making this request. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki, please start editing there again. We will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:48, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have only edited one more page and have made no further edits to the wiki in over two weeks. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk) 05:07, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Rio Wiki (declined)

Can I become a Rio admin?

All I here is vile and rude comments from uknowns and I hate looking at it. I could delete those replies nasty replies. I am 95% sure that a mod hasn't been online in a while and I would like to contribute to the Rio wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Jasano1234 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

We need a link. Frozen Wind 20:29, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. It looks like the admin, Blu'sbrother, last edited in December and the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until after February 10th. There are also a number of other active users. Please start a conversation with them about new leadership; (a blog or talk page post for example). Please post a link to the conversation on this page and we'll check back after the 10th. -- Wendy (talk) 04:57, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I am closing this request as the founder, LadyBlue, last edited a few days ago. Please feel free to talk to her about admin rights. -- Wendy (talk) 05:11, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Cosmic Love Wiki (declined)

Hi! The founder and only active admin has been inactive since the founding of the wiki (July 21, 2009). I wanted to help boost this wiki, so..., anyway I can adopt this wiki? User:Phaeton1622 Eastern I'm in Ravenclaw 03:10, January 25, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Is this referring to Florence and the Machine Wiki? If so, your contributions look good, but you've only made a small handful, most of which were at the beginning of January. Please continue editing and we'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:53, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have not confirmed that Florence and the Machine Wiki is the correct wiki, nor have you contributed any further to that wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 05:13, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Wolf's Rain Wiki (declined)

I recently found the Wolf's Rain Wiki, and I was saddened to find out that it doesn't have an "active admin," a position I request I get to fill.

I've watched that particular anime (many times over), so I know plenty of information to properly edit and contribute, and I've had much experience (though not particularly wiki-related) serving as a site administrator for my own website and as moderator to a few forums. I believe from that experience I would be able to keep the WR Wiki clean, well-sorted, and a useful resource for other fans like me.

-DatapawWolf

• Hi. Moshimi has also recently expressed interest in becoming an admin on the wiki. Can you talk to Moshimi and come to an agreement as to who should become an admin? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:16, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
As your only edit since making the request was to say you didn't really wish to adopt the wiki, I am closing this request. If the wiki decides who should adopt it, please feel free to ask again. -- Wendy (talk) 18:33, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Regular Show Wiki (declined)

Hi, I am interested in adopting the Regular Show Wiki. So far, the only person I have seen active is a user named AdventureTimeDVD and he hasnt made an edit for 3 days. I have made 40 edits and I hope to adopt this wiki.

Thank you, and consider my adoption request. ACF12

Hi. It looks like you have only made 2 edits in about the last year, and you haven't edited the wiki since you made this request. In order to adopt you need to be currently active on the wiki. I also see a few other users. Please start working on the wiki and be sure to post a blog other message about adopting it for any other users to see. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 01:58, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits on the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- Wendy (talk) 18:35, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Sonic Wiki ( Germany ) (resolved on wiki)

Hi ! I want write an Adoption-request for the Germany Sonic Wiki. I write an Adoption-request on the Germany Comunity Central but nobody do something with this. Because of that i must write an Adoption-request here. The Admin of the Germany Sonic Wiki was the lost time there at August 2011 and the Sonic Wiki need an Admin , in the Wiki are so many things that need rapair. They are many sites,what must be delete. And they are Users ,what doing Vandalismus , and many other things. The Wiki need an Admin. I do on the Wiki 678 Edits and with my old account almost 800 . An other user Feder ( Schweif ) is a very aktiv user. He/She do on the Wiki 404 Edits. I and Feder are the best user on the Sonic Wiki. Please can we be Admins. ( I,am from Austria and speak germany and learn 7 Years englisch ). If in this request are grammatically errors , i am sorry. So i wish fot me and Feder the Admin-Rights.

Michi 07:38, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I see that you are not the only two active users. Have you discussed new leadership with the rest of the community? Please start a discussion and provide a link to it on this page. Also, has Feder said anywhere that he wishes to be admin, and if so could you give a link to that? We'll check back on the request in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 01:24, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
I see you got the rights. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 18:36, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Gossip Girl Wikia For Bureaucrat rights (approved)

Request #1

Hi wikia staff, i would like to addopt the GG wikia. i know i havent edited much to GG but, im really desperate on adopting this wiki i have started a blog atleast a week ago on someone else adopting the wiki but unfortunately no one has responded. I really want to addop this wikia, and if you have looked at it you may see that the main page hasnt been touched since last year and since today will be GG 100th episode i really think is time to help the wiki out. also there are atleast 1 user active but again i have posted a blog that asks if any of them would like to adop the wiki but again no one has responded. I am also an admin at Park Pedia, and if you do check around that wiki you'll discover that i am very helpfull. SO please consider this. Thank you

THE8PURPLE2!! 14:04, January 30, 2012 (UTC)

Request #2

While I realize that there is another person on here looking to have the same thing, I have editted the pages more on this wiki. Everyday I go on wikia and edit pages. Also, I originally had a request on here during December but one of the admins on Pan Am made me one too so I deleted the request. I edit pages, add photos and I write blogs. The founder and the only admin haven't been on in months.

Thenchick 03:33, February 5, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is definitely eligible for adoption. I see that the two of you have had some disagreements - are you both willing to work together? Also there are a lot of active users on that wiki. I'd actually recommend that you start a community vote for new admins. Go ahead and ping people on their talk page to make sure they know about it (you can see recently active users by going to Special:ListUsers and clicking the arrows to sort on last edit date). Give us a link to wherever you have the vote and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:33, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
Request #3

Hi I know there is two of the active users from the Gossip Girl Wiki and I have been on the Wiki for nearly 2 years and I go on the wiki to edit pages and I really want to help the wiki and THE8PURPLE2!! told me that I should try to adopt the wiki. I would love to become a Bureaucrat because I love the Wiki and want it to do well. But I think that all 3 of us shold work together on the wiki so the others dont feel left out. Thank you for listening to my view please consider this. SuperTash 20:40, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you all the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 18:43, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

EastEnders Wiki (approved)

I had edited the Wiki before but then left. Doesn't seem to be any users editing (just unregistered users). I am begenning to edit again on the Wiki. Blogman12 15:58, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

http://eastenders.wikia.com

• Hi. Your edits look good, but you've only made a small handful and you haven't edited in about a week now. Please continue editing over the next few days, and also be sure to ask Tamaz91, another active contributor, if they agree with you receiving admin rights. We'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:49, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

I've edited more on the Wiki. Also, I've left a message for the user on his talk page but I have received no reply yet. Blogman12 13:19, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi again. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:52, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Daymare Town Wiki (declined)

May I adopt this wiki: Daymare Town 3 Wiki?

I am admin on a wiki for another game by the same author: Submachine Wiki.

User:REDX36 17:58, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your edits look ok, but you have only edited the wiki on one day over a week ago. There are also other active contributors to the wiki. Please start editing again (the more the better) and set up a blog post/forum or similar discussion about new leadership on the wiki with the other contributors. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:23, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk) 18:47, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Bubble Guppies Wiki (declined)

i would like to adot Bubble guppies Wiki, because it has no admin and i want to be one thank you! Oona11 19:53, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

(Not staff) There are other active users as well. Please talk it out with them. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 23:49, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? You haven't edited since making the request. If you still wish to adopt, please start editing again, and, as Jeff suggested, talk to the other users on the wiki about new leadership either through a blog post or forum discussion. Please give us a link to the discussion and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 23:24, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- Wendy (talk) 18:55, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Cute Mario Bros Wiki(not an adoption request)

It needs to be adopted because it has a full of spam AwesomeSponge 23:54, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Link to myself: w:c:cutemario --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 23:58, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
(Not staff) Oh, and contact VSTF first, about that spam. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 00:00, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

i already did can you adopt it for me please so you can block the vandals on that wiki --AwesomeSponge 12:55, February 3, 2012 (UTC)

Did you want to adopt it? This is a page to request rights on a wiki, not to request that somebody else adopt a wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 23:43, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
Closing for no response. -- Wendy (talk) 18:56, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Admin request for EC wiki (approved)

Hello. There has been no admin activity on the EC wiki for quite some time. I would like to adopt it. Thank you.

Darkseid01 17:34, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. You haven't edited the wiki since making the request to adopt it. If you still wish to adopt it, please start editing there again over the next week. I see there is one other recent contributor there, Invaderzimpkin, so please also talk to that user about adopting the wiki. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 00:32, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Sorry, I've been working. I left a note on Invaderzimpkin's talk page and I've added more photos to the wiki.

Darkseid01 23:08, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks for talking to the other contributor. I've given you the rights - good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 19:00, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Scooby-doo wiki (declined)

The Scooby-doo wiki has been abandoned and people are adding pages to it that have nothing to do with the show. May I please adpot it so I can take care of it like it needs to be taken care of. I would really like to see The Scooby-Doo Wiki become a good wiki that people can contribute to and have it be a good place to check out. Thank you for taking the time to read my request.- Numbuh26#26Z 20:38, February 3, 2012 (UTC)

Sorry, but I found 2 admins there that edited there earlier today (one just 20 minutes prior). Hey, the salamanders quit singing. Hehe! 01:41, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
I put the wrong link hers the one i was talking about Scooby-doos.wikia.com/wiki/#26Z 02:05, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. You don't appear to have contributed to the wiki since making this request. Please start editing there again to show sustained interest and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- Wendy (talk) 19:02, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Mr. Young Wiki (approved)

Hi,

I rolled upon this wiki based on my favourite Canadian TV show, Mr. Young. The wiki is empty and I could not find any admin activity within the past few months. There is also a lot of spam. I was wondering if I could adopt this wiki and fix it up?

Thanks! Breakdown Chugger Coming Through! Talk 02:07, February 4, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be actively editing it for at least a week and create at least one new article. Please start working on the wiki and we'll check back. -- Wendy (talk) 04:05, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Hi again,
I have done a great deal of editing and managed to work my way up to the Number #1 contributer. Please tell me if you would like me to do some more work before adoption. Breakdown Chugger Coming Through! Talk 14:15, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look ok now and I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 19:04, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Bakuman Wiki (approved)

Hi, currently on the Bakuman Wiki I am the only user making regular edits. There are one or two others that ocassionaly from time to time come and make edits, other than that it is just me. The main adimin appears to be active (his last login was yesterday), but hasn't made any edits to the wiki since October last year and all requests on his talk page since then have gone unanswered, including my request to become an admin almost two weeks ago. The other admin hasn't made any edits since September last year. I would really like to become an admin to continue working to improve this wiki. Thanks.

SourceRunner 06:24, February 4, 2012 (UTC)

I second this post. I am currently active again at the Bakuman Wiki and SourceRunner really should be admin to keep that place in order. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 21:04, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look great and I'm glad you talked to Bereisgreat. I see two or three other contributors active in the last month. Could you please start a blog post about the adoption or ping their talk pages so they have a chance to comment if they wish? Give us a link to the post and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:18, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Here is the link to the blog post I made on the wiki: http://bakuman.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:SourceRunner/Becoming_the_new_admin
SourceRunner 06:16, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for starting the blog post for the other users to see. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 19:06, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Dragon Ball AF Fanon Wiki (declined)

Hi, there has been completely no activity on this wiki but me..... i was wondering if you would make me a beuracrat or a administrator..... I forgot my password so that is why it says wiki contibutor.. thank you —This unsigned comment is by Goku return's (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. You don't appeared to have edited the wiki as yourself in several months, and we cannot give rights to an IP. Since you can log into your account again, please start working on the wiki with your account over the next week. There also appear to be several other active users and IPs over the last month; please start a blog or other public post about adopting the wiki. Give us a link to the post and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:14, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 19:08, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Psych Wiki (declined)

Hi, there is no admin on Psych wiki and I love the show and think i could relay imrpove it, I would like to become either a bueracrat or admin if that is possible.

thanks,

DeanSims 17:52, February 5, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be actively editing it. Please start working on the wiki over the next week and be sure to create at least one new page. I see one other active user, User:Calmm, so please also be sure to talk to them about adopting the wiki. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:18, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have never started to edit the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk) 04:22, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Gormiti wiki adoption (approved)

I want admin rights on the Gormiti wikii edit it alot and i dont think that many users are on it any more.The wiki is basically dead and i am doing the most work on it.The founder rarely logs on and edits.i have got the highest edit count on that wiki. Iam the only active user on it. my gormiti wiki user page:Slime guy --Slime guy 16:53, February 6, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like the founder of that wiki, Iphoneorange, answered a talk page message just a couple of weeks ago. I recommend you try leaving a message for them asking about the rights. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:29, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hi.I left him a message and i am waiting for a reply.is it normal not to have a favorite wiki list because iphoneorange doesn't have one at the top of his page.gormiti wiki page:Slime guy. --Slime guy 11:35, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:26, February 25, 2012 (UTC)
Hi.Thanks for giving me the rights!--Slime guy 07:10, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Mooncraft Wiki Adoption (approved)

Our Mooncraft Wiki site has not had an active administrator for well over 60 days.

On November 18, 2011 I made and intitial inquery about having another administrator appointed. Wendy replied that we would need to wait until Jmarsh97 had been inactive for at least 60 days.

Since then we have tried to get input from other wiki members regarding administrators, originally on the blog Open Discussion: Administrator Access by Mrob27 and more recently on Wyattr55123's blog Vote for administrators. We have put a link to that blog on our Mooncraft Wiki's main page. We have also had discussions about it on my talk page: User talk:Scooter8pie.

We would like to give several users administrative privilege's to avoid the possibility of long periods without an active administrator. Please let us know the next step in this adoption process.

Best regards,

Scooter8pie

Scooter8pie 20:53, February 6, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm having trouble figuring out who you would like to promote. If you let me know I'll be happy to give you guys the rights. Please make sure to specify who needs bureaucrat rights (allows them to promote/demote other users) and who gets admin (everything else). -- Wendy (talk) 02:37, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hi Wendy, here is what we've decided in terms of promotions:
  • JMarsh97 retains founder
  • Bureacrats: Asome24, Mrob27, Obsideon, Scooter8pie and Wyattr55123
  • Administrators: Fastolph Cottar, Christian Wilson, ImQuestionGuy, kapra, sam1207 and Paradox Symphony
Thank you,
Scooter8pie 03:31, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I gave admin and bureaucrat rights to Mrob27, Obsideon, Scooter8pie and Wyattr55123. However Asome24, and everyone on your Administrator list, have not edited in anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months... generally speaking it doesn't make a lot of sense to give rights to people who aren't active on the wiki, so I didn't. However, if you feel strongly about it you can give them the rights yourself now. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:46, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Rave master Wiki (resolved on wiki)

I will answer you questions in order

1: the wiki only has 2 editors that are currently active on the wiki.

2:Yes i am able to Adopt.

3:I am currently editing the wiki and i have made many new pages and have edit on the wiki for more than a week.

4:I have mad many efforts to talk to other users, You can see some examples here and here.

5: I have been updating many things, like for example templae pages and new articles.. I hope you cancider my request am trying my best to improve the wiki but as a contributor only i cant edit most pages on the wiki. i wont disapponit you.{{SUBST:User:Omega_natsu2/Sig}}00:02,2/7/2012 00:02, February 7, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great but you haven't edited in a week (since making this request). Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so please start editing again. Also please talk to User:SuperTiencha and make sure he is ok with the adoption as well. We'll check back later. -- Wendy (talk) 02:43, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hey. SuperTiencha said that he has no objections of me becoming an admin, we are planing on working together. You can see our conversation righthere Well i hope you can consider me , i will try my very best. I will post this message in the Admin request page. :){{SUBST:User:Omega_natsu2/Sig}}22:18,2/18/2012
Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:48, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Scott Pilgrim wiki (approved)

Hello. I'm here for my second time asking to adopt The scott pilgrim wiki. I have waited 60 days with no response from any admins. I have tried to contact one of the crats' on there talk page to no avail. so i believe this should go smoothly! thanks for the time! Contributions: Here --KATANAGOD 11:52, February 7, 2012 (UTC)

Also another thing, If this were to go trough, then it would help if i got the check user tool. I am not entirely sure how to go about asking, but nevertheless, it would help out with sock accounts/vandals. --KATANAGOD
Hi. I see there are a bunch of other active users on the wiki. Please start a public discussion about adopting the wiki. You may want to choose another user to gain rights as well. Give us a link here to the discussion and we'll check back.
You would have to ask for checkuser at Special:Contact but in general it is not something admins need. For occasional checks as necessary you can ask at Contact for help. -- Wendy (talk) 02:51, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Ahh, I've started a discussion around a a month and a half ago can be seen here, and another user to gain rights would be MisterRandom2. Thank you for your time. --KATANAGOD
Hi. I've given you bureaucrat and admin rights, and MisterRandom2 admin rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:54, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Game Ideas wiki (declined)

Hello, my screen name is Element Knight 375. I am a major contributor at Game Ideas Wiki, where I also have my own popular Forum page. I really enjoy working on GIW, and I'd love the opportunity to be an Admin at my own gaming wiki. If Fake Games Wiki is up for adoption, I would love to be an Admin for that, as it is the one that caught my attention, and I think it would be a good opportunity, also, for my friend Geniusguy 445, an Admin at GIW, who first told me about the adoption.

Thanks for you consideration, and I hope you say yes!

Sincerely,

Element Knight 375

• Hi. Unfortunately, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption, as there are 3 active administrators and adoption requests are for wikis that have not had an active admin in at least 60 days. You could ask SaurianJared, the bureaucrat of the wiki, for admin rights though. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:35, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

That's actually incorrect, Brandon. There are two active admins, as SaurianJared hasn't logged on since 2011, due to a password issue (That's also Ouroburos, currently). As such, we actually have no bureaucrats, and thus, no new admins.

As well, the Fake Games wiki hasn't had an active admin for a year. However, I do notice that my good friend Element Knight hasn't put a week's worth of edits into the Fake Games wiki, so I'm not advocating a reconsider. Just letting you know of these things. I should probably get a discussion going to have Ouroburos get the bureaucratic powers as well. I'll get back on that. Genius "Busier than I look" Guy #445 (talk) 01:34, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Absolutely -- a request for bureaucrat powers would make sense for one of you on Gaming Ideas Wiki.
Element Knight -- if you wanted to adopt Fake Games Wiki, you will need to be editing there; I suggest you make a separate request as this one is confusing (it is unclear what wiki you are trying to adopt). -- Wendy (talk) 04:59, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Cube World (declined)

Hi, It's me, Frederick. I am wanting to adopt CubeWorld.wikia.com. I will start improving on it asap. I want to transform the site from some random thing no one has ever heard of into a wiki about a game that is going to come out soon! I hope that you will give me admin permissions on the site. I also know that you will take about 1 or 2 weeks to read this -_-

Thanks Frederick (Talk) {Twitter}

• Hi. So far I see you have only made 2 edits, both of which were on a user talk page. In order to give you admin rights, we need to see that you're actively editing on the wiki. Please begin to do so and we'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:38, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- Wendy (talk) 05:00, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Request for wikis (declined)

can I be tegami bachi wiki admin, tales of the abyss admin and nurarihyon no mago wiki ?

• Hi. I'm not sure who left this request. Can you sign your request? You can do this by typing ~~~~ after your comments. Additionally, you can only adopt 1 wiki every 60 days, so you'll need to choose which wiki you want to be an admin on. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:38, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request. Please feel free to make a new one for one wiki and make sure to sign it. -- Wendy (talk) 05:01, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

I want to go to Cool Dino Facts (declined)

Hi its February 8 so I can adopt Cool Dino Facts. Baby Planets was blockled in July! And some people don't edit ! Jaguar123 P.S. the wikisite is http://cooldinofacts.wikia.com

I am closing this request as you haven't edited in over two weeks and have not talked to the other active contributor. If you are still interested in the wiki, start editing again, talk to TroodonDromaeosaur and make a new request. -- Wendy (talk) 05:03, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Communpedia (approved)

Hello, I would like to adopt Communpedia. There is no sustained editing for over six months. There's no sign of admins who seem to have left all pages with a redirect to an external wiki (other than wikia.com). I will clean up the wiki, add and organise lots of content and be encouraging to other users.--Darrelljon 13:59, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

No, that is my wiki. I edit there regularly, so your assumption that I haven't edited for six months was wrong. Next time, try asking first. — Pikapi (ChatWhat's up) 15:56, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
No, your wiki is Communipedia, the adoption request concerns Communpedia which has no sustained editing for over six months (apart from myself).--Darrelljon 22:14, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, in that case I am very sorry. Good luck with the request. — Pikapi (ChatWhat's up) 22:34, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:48, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Communpedia needs deleting in favour of Communism Wikia. In which case I would rather have the rights on Communism Wikia.--Darrelljon 09:39, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Anarchism (withdrawn)

Hello, I would like to adopt Anarchism. There is no sustained editing for over six months. There's no sign of admins. I will clean up the wiki, add and organise lots of content and be encouraging to other users.--Darrelljon 14:09, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Sorry, I just realized you made a second request here. You can only adopt 1 wiki every 60 days, so you'll have to choose between this and your Communpedia request. If you would rather adopt Anarchism, I'll have to remove your admin rights from Communpedia. Let me know how you'd like to proceed. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:52, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
If I am still interested, I will reapply for Anarchism in April 2012.--Darrelljon 09:41, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Interstellar Marines wikia (approved)

Interstellar Marines I would like to adopt this wiki as it hasn't been edited for 60 days until yesterday by me.

Chance.purvis File:Item leviathan.png("Fight or die") 18:12, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:55, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Harvest Moon Wiki (approved)

Hi, I'm Mai is Me and I would like to make an adoption request for this wiki. I own most of the games and since there are no Admins the character pages are quite lacking. It's also quite hard to find things and there isn't any controll over vandolism, so I thought I could help by answering questions and deleting/moving pages. Thanks! Mai Is Me 22:27, February 8, 2012 (UTC) (I also asked people on the wiki HERE )

• Hi. Can you leave another comment on that blog you created? It looks like people didn't see it, and since there are other active users it would be good to get their input first. We'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:03, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

I did. Mai Is Me 06:20, February 20, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:07, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

The Sorcerer's Apprentice Wiki (declined)

This Wiki needs help.

Link -http://sorcerers-apprentice.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

I would like to adopt it, but I have been banned by a bully on his Wiki for no real reason, so I dont know if i'm able to.

If not me, User:Forestfire3 should be given Bur rights. You can review the Wiki and pick a user, but we really want it to be up and running, and one user actually requested to know how to change the background, but unfortunately, only admins can. The founder has not edited in forever, and it needs somebody with Bur rights if it is going to live.

{{SUBST:User:Captaingoldvane2/Sig}} 22:46, February 8, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Since you seem to have expressed on a talk page that you're not able to become an admin right now, please start a discussion on the wiki about who the new admin should be so anyone there can chime in and help decide. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:10, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have not made further edits on the wiki. If Forestfire3 wishes to adopt the wiki please encourage him to make his own request. -- Wendy (talk) 05:11, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Dungeon Defenders Wiki (approved)

I am an admin there and have been for a while. Me and another user RighteousRage were very active and worked on it a lot. And now there Jetah and Shidou as admins as well. The problem is RighteousRage is the only Admin with crats and he's no longer active. I was wondering if you could transfer me the rights to. I left messages on the other Admins pages.

http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Defenders_Wiki

{{SUBST:User:Ltearth/Sig|01:35,2/9/2012}} 01:35, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

I'm a fellow admin, and I'd support granting Ltearth bureaucrat rights. —Shidou T/C 23:49, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I'm not an admin but one of the more active users. I support Ltearth's request for Bureaucrat rights. Some of the top contributors have discussed it here. -Guyde 04:10, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with them! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:11, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Thank you so much, I also supported Ltearth and am also very thankful you granted him Bureaucrat rights :) Crystal clear 08:08, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Symbolism Wiki (approved)

I'd like to adopt the Symbolism wiki. I've made a few edits. Mainly I'd just like to take action against the constant spam going on here. -- LordTBT Talk! 01:49, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:13, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

The Airfix Wiki (approved)

I would like to adopt (Bureaucrat and Sysop rights) the AirFix wiki as I have designed a new logo and have big plans for the wiki. By the time you have replied to this, I would have made some big changes to the wiki. I plan to do even more with my admin rights and build a community based on these beloved toys the world over. I currently have 2 successful wikis under my belt and with a growing intrest in AirFix i would like to turn this wiki around.

Thanks

TheWWC 02:14, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:06, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Shining Wiki (approved)

With that large amount of requests, I thought it wouldn't hurt to plan a request before the wiki becomes available for adoption on the 13th of February (although I may be wrong...). Anyways, I have been working on the Shining Wiki as a one-man operation (in terms of not including users making less than ten edits). I'm pretty sure I haven't been promoted to an administrator and such since October, or blocked from any wiki for legitimate reasons brought into that wiki. -- Bermuda (talk) 04:23, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Great job on the wiki so far -- I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 05:17, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Pocket Frogs Wiki (declined)

I wanted to follow up on the status of the Pocket Frogs Wiki adoption Request made by one of the members--Kululu12. I am not one to step on anyone's toes most especially Kululu12's toes, so if I could be of assistance in helping him to administer this Wiki, I would be willing to lend a hand as a second Administrator or Bureaucrat. My reason for asking or caring is because this wiki helped me out. Also, about two weeks ago, someone put the Frog Requests Forum's page for deletion. I made a plea in the PF game (the pond) for my Pocket Frogs Friends to voice their disapprovals regarding the deletion request as well as in the wiki itself. I have also taken the liberty to revamp the catalog page by writing a full article about how this in-game filing system can be beneficial to players. I took the Froglanthropist page and revamped the page (the page was tagged for deletion). I am new to "Wiki" World but I have a little web knowledge that may be useful at some point and time. Respectfully, MKazior http://pocketfrogs.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:MKazior 17:40, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

The Zelda Notepad Wiki

Hi. I'm sorry I didn't see your request previously, and I have already give the rights to Kululu12. I remember checking specifically that you were one of the people who had voiced approval on his forum page because you had one of the highest number of contributions. It looks like he is looking to actively promote other users and you are one of the ones on his voting page -- good luck getting the rights! -- Wendy (talk) 05:21, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Communism (declined)

Hello, I would like to adopt Communism. There is no sustained editing for over six months. There's no sign of admins who seem to have left all pages with a redirect to an external wiki (other than wikia.com). I will clean up the wiki, add and organise lots of content and be encouraging to other users. Something probably needs to be done about merging Communpedia into Communism (the name of the latter better reflects the naming convention used by other wikis, especially similar ones, here) and I'm prepared to do any tedious copying.--Darrelljon 15:47, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I see you just adopted Communpedia, so you won't be eligible to adopt again for 60 days. However you do not need to adopt both wikis to merge them if they are inactive. Simply merge the content (I recommend you use Import/export rather than copying, as this preserves the edit history) and then send a request to Special:Contact about having the merged wiki be given the name/url you want and the other redirected. -- Wendy (talk) 05:24, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
Everything original that needs transferring has been transferred. I would like Communpedia deleted and to adopt Communism wikia.--Darrelljon 10:12, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
You need to make that request at Special:Contact, not on this page. -- Wendy (talk) 05:04, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Adoption Request (declined)

Hello, I would like to adopt the wikia: http://castleminerz.wikia.com , CastleMinerZ is an online X Box Indie Game, and I am the founder of CastleMinerZ. I would like control of the wikia so we can start working on it, a lot of the things on the wikia at the moment are incorrect, and not owned by the Staff team at CastleMinerZ.

Regards, CastleMiner. —This unsigned comment is by CastleMiner (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

• One admin has edited within 60 days (on January 7), and as such, the wiki is not currently eligible for adoption. Try asking w:c:castleminerz:User:Sora20030c about it. 1358 (Talk) 20:13, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Per Xd1358, the wiki is currently not eligible for adoption under the adoption criteria. Because of the circumstances of your request, however, feel free to send a message to Special:Contact and we may be able to help find a way to accomodate your request. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:50, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Star Fox Wiki (Arwingpedia) (declined)

Hello there. I would like to adopt the Star Fox Wiki. I am extremely passionate about the series, and only want to see the best for the wiki. The wiki has no fully active Sysops or Bureaucrats and even has a low flow of constant editors. I have spent only a short time on the wiki, but I feel that the wiki needs someone to oversee it, and someone who can help expand the community. I am a trusted editor on Call of Duty Wiki and I have a large knowledge on how to keep a community orderly and how to edit mainspace articles to the best shape they could possibly be in. The wiki honestly could use a bit of cleanup and to do so they need an active administrator, which is why I ask to Adopt Star Fox Wiki. (Arwingpedia)

- Thank you for your time :) Redskin-26

I can personally vouch for this man. Shotrocket6 00:58, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Unfortunately, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Two admins, Dogman15 and AnyGuy, have been active. Feel free to start a discussion on the wiki about the possibility of adding new administrators. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:52, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Zenonia Wiki adoption request (approved)

I would like to request administrator rights to the Zenonia wiki. The previous admin, Aamacabre has unfortunately not made an edit since October 2010.

There a few other contributors here and there, however they are 'one-offs', and usually don't come back a second time.

I posted a blog saying that I planned to adopt the wiki on January 23. (The link is on the front page.)

I have unfortunately been unable to edit or even login for a few weeks now, as my sister has been sick, however since she has now mostly recovered, I can put my full attention into making this wiki a comprehensive source of infomation about the Zenonia series. Cassandra.Cole 12:47, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:36, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Eminem Wiki adoption (approved)

I would like to request administrator rights/status on the Eminem wiki. From what I understand, none of the administrators on the particular site are active.

Other users rarely edit on the site and their contributions are usually low quality.

I have experience as I contribute on numerous other wikias under different names (accounts) and statuses (rollback, chatmoderator). I can also code and know how templates work.

I can put all my effort on making the wiki the ultimate source for information related to rapper Eminem.

With anticipation, Jay.

Jayisthegoat 14:49, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

I would, along with Jay, also like to be an admin of this wiki. We are working together to fix and improve this wikia and it would be mutually beneficial to give us bureaucrat access. I contribute to many wikis, and I am great at making templates.

Sincerely,

Ripper 21:22, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I see that Jay has already been given admin rights. If Jay agrees, I can give Ripper admin rights as well. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:19, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
  • Sure, I have nothing against it. Jayisthegoat 09:13, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
  • Okay, I sent a message to Brandon, and Jay hasn't edited for a few days. Can you please grant me admin rights? Thanks. Ripper 13:35, February 21, 2012 (UTC)

I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:34, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

The Cat Clans Wiki Adoption Request (declined)

Hello~! I was wondering if I could adopt The Cat Clans Wiki. I've been editing there for the past few days, and as far as I've seen no admin has edited in months. I feel that if I had sysops and bureaucrat rights I could help the wiki come back to life and help out more. I've added a few pages and I'm still currently editing there and don't see any reason to leave.

The wiki can be found here: http://thecatclans.wikia.com

Your's truly,

{{SUBST:User:Fallowpounce/Sig}} 18:16, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately the wiki isn't eligible for adoption just yet as one of the admins, A Cat Named Cheshire, was last active on January 4th. Assuming an admin doesn't edit again beforehand, feel free to request again on March 3rd. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:22, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Way of The Sword Adoption Request (approved)

Hello my name is KyuRyu and I want to request to adopt the Way of the Sword Wiki. I was originally going to create one from scratch, but I found this abandoned page that is exactly what I was going to create. The latest admin activity was in September 2010. I know there is a week waiting period, but I think it is very doubtful any previous admins will come back anytime soon. I think I have added and strengthened more than 25 of the 30+ pages, but I believe I would do a much better job as an admin, since there are several dead pages that need deletion. Thank you very much for hearing out my request.

KyuRyu 23:53, February 11, 2012 (UTC)KyuRyu

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:20, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Josh Hutcherson wiki (resolved on wiki)

Hello I would like to adopt the Josh Hutcherson wiki. (joshhutcherson.wikia.com). The founder has not been on for a while and there are no local admins. I have made a couple pages and plan on creating more. I wish to adopt it because i really like and would like to change the design and contribute more. Thank you. My username is Hollyshiftwell1. —This unsigned comment is by Hollyshiftwell1 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• I see you used the wiki's auto-adopt feature. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:31, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Gravity Rush wiki (resolved on wiki)

I was hoping if I could be the new admin for the Gravity Rush wikia because the other admin hasn't done anthing in a long time and I have so much information and ideas to put on the wikia and improve it's theme. I also edit on other wikis everyday so I will be up to date with gravity rush, i'm really into the game as well. —This unsigned comment is by Treasure Man 1 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. I see Sackchief made you an admin. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:58, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Evergrande City Wiki (declined)

I'd like administrative and beaurocratic rights to this wiki: http://evergrandecity.wikia.com/wiki/Evergrande_City_Wiki

I am currently the only member on this, and it seems the name has just been taken for it. I know what to put on the wiki, so I can start making edits now, and I hope to hear back in the next week or so about gaining rights to this wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Skyler7 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. Both admins were active as recently as yesterday, so I'm afraid the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask them about becoming an admin. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:00, February 18, 2012 (UTC)

Fablehaven Wiki (approved)

Hello, I'm Lowdy345 from Camp Half Blood Roleplay Wiki, and other wikis. I was wondering whether or not I could adopt Fablehaven Wiki. Me and Monsunogirl are wanting to partner up to run the wiki. She is good at updating much of the pages while I can organize the wiki alot. I have 32 edits on the wiki, but will have more. She has 62 edits, and she will be getting more. If you appoint me then I'll also make her a Bcrat. Thank you for your time.

If you are reading this, I got bad news you're going to die... 02:54, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:28, February 18, 2012 (UTC)

School Days (closed)

I would like to put up notice that the community requires an active Bureaucrat or SysOp. Right now according to its ListUsers, the previous 'crat User:Alexisruth14 has not been on since 2009. I've contacted other editors but none have been responding via talk page.

Right now the only other active editor besides myself called GWD has been uploading a series of images that I'm worried violate Wikia's terms of service. There are:

(see CfD for all I could find).

I've nominated for deletion but am unable to delete since I am not a SysOp. I believe it is possible to describe the game/anime series of School Days without actually depicting the sex and murder which happens in some of the endings. But I don't have the tools to deal with removing this content.

I think I might have started another wiki in the last 60 days (I think Ochinko) so I don't think I'd qualify to adopt it, so for now I'm hoping the VSTF could deal with it, but maybe if someone could be appointed to be a crat to watch over things and delete any similar images or vandals in the future? +y@talk 05:08, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

• This request has been closed due to circumstances spoken of on the wiki. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:28, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

The circumstances being that the wiki is being closed due to being accused of violating Terms of Use. Though I'm not sure what. I'm all for censoring data about the sex scenes in the games between the high school characters, but I don't see why we can't detail the rest of the complex story.

What's next, closing the Type Moon wiki because Emiya Shiro is 15 and uses sex to recharge Saber's mana? +y@talk 01:56, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

Update

Please see protests from other anime wikia bureaucrats.

The VSTF has now also removed all 9 offensive images. So there's no need for someone to adopt it at the moment, though I would still like it if someone would. Otherwise I guess I'll wait and try in a couple months.

I can't discern a valid reason to delete the wiki. Being about an anime based on a visual novel with sexual events doesn't seem right, this applies to dozens of wikis we have about anime series like this.

It's pretty standard in Japanese TV animes to look to well-written visual novels and then clean them up by removing any sexual endings. We're still left with excellent stories, and that's what the wikis are about. +y@talk 07:13, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

Dark Souls Wiki (approved)

I would like to request the adoption of the Dark Souls wiki (darksouls.wikia.com). There are 0 active admins, bureaucrats or otherwise. I do believe that I am the most active user on the wiki as of late out of the few people that edit it or visit it occasionally. I have had my intrest in applying for Admin supported by one of the few users on the wiki and a member of the Wikia team helping out with the wiki (OwenDavis). I uploaded most of the fundamental icons for the weapons sections of the wiki. I also designed the original table that will be used to list the weapons in. The wiki needs a good administrator and bureaucrat seeing as there are none and I think I will fill that role just fine. Fingyer 07:38, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:07, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

T.U.F.F. Puppy Fanon Adoption Request (declined)

Hello! I would like to adopt a wiki called T.U.F.F. Puppy Fanon Wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Travisplatypus (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. It looks like you are not eligible to adopt the wiki because you are currently blocked on it. -- Wendy (talk) 04:04, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

Gratuitous Space Battles Wiki (closed)

Sannse told me that there was no local admin on the wiki I use after seeing that I'd edited it (It's proper blank) and I though that I would try out for the role. I am a constant wiki-er, as shown in my Dark Orbit Wiki work (Around 300 Edits but I then left because I lost interest in the game). I would love to help out in my free time, just doing my thing around the wiki and making sure everybody's nice and dandy.

My wiki is http://gratuitousspacebattles.wikia.com/wiki/Gratuitous_Space_Battles_Wiki

Thanks for reading and I hope I get it! :D

(P.S. sorry for the spaces, this darn system wont let me publish the http.

(P.P.S yay it finally worked)

(P.P.P.S im GratuitousWikiGuy or VRGuardian for those Dark Orbit wiki-ers) —This unsigned comment is by GratuitousWikiGuy (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but you haven't edited in over a week now. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so, please let me know on my wall. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:25, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Closing per this. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:46, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Wiki Warbirds (approved)

i would like to start procedings for admin and bureaucrat bureaucrat access Wiki Warbirds.

this wiki looks to be completly abnonded as they have been no edit's other than mine in some time. Wingman1 05:20, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

hello i believe i should allow me to become the admin because i am a huge otaku and know alot about whistle! and manga

are you talking about Wiki Warbirds Malikmay1 ?

'adoption question'?

i was made an admin on http://implausablealternatehistory.wikia.com/wiki/Implausable_Alternate_History_Wiki today. i did not seek or ask in anyway this position and it was made AFTER i started the Adopition process here. is they anyway to get this taken into account when decideing on my Wiki Warbirds Adopition question?Wingman1 23:05, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. No worries about getting admin rights on Implausable Alternate History Wiki. I've given you the rights on Wiki Warbirds. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:37, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Community wiki request (approved)

Hi I'm ultimateatomicbuster and would formally like to request to adopt the Community wiki . I've been doing a lot of work over there since I joined January 6 of this year with over 1000 edits and contributions so far. Another contributer called Mr.Whoman suggested I ask to adopt this wiki since it seems to have been abandoned by its administraters. It looks like I do meet the qualifications as the only one contributing significantly on a consistent basis is me, I have made an effort to update various dated pictures on the site, and I have tried to reach out to the community there by posting some blogs. I am also a member of a few Community fandom sites online and will try to get the fans there to contribute to the wiki as well. I am new to editing wiki but am eager to learn and try to get the site to be more active. Ultimateatomicbuster 23:37, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:47, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

90210 Wiki Request (declined)

Hi I'm Donna, apparently 90210 Wiki is in desperate need for admins. Unfortunately the wiki keeps being vandalized, and it needs to be put to a stop. The admins that are currently on the wiki, are not active enough to protect the wiki, so I was wondering if I could be an admin, so I protect the pages on the wiki from further harm.

Degrassi90210 00:38, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. As Xd1358 said, Degrassi90210 last edited on February 13th, and another admin, Yettie, last edited on February 15th. Unfortunately, because of that, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Sorry. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:52, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

One Piece Fanon Wiki (declined)

The single other admin there edits irregularly and imposes his own personal policies on the wiki. It's recently been a target for repeated vandalism and spamming, with very few constructive edits. You're likely to find the last 30 days hardly filled with edits, and most of them have either been spam, one-time edits, or me working on my own pages and trying to clean up said spam and vandalism. Please, allow me to adopt this wiki so that I can give it a much needed makeover and refinement.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 18:48, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

If you look at contributions, you will see that they have not contributed, beyond PlasmaCosmos who is the aforementioned admin with irregular hours. I don't see how simply logging in and not doing a thing counts as being anymore active than not logging in at all.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 22:20, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, because there have been active admins recently, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask MrPlasmaCosmos for admin rights, though. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:56, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Psychonauts Wiki (approved)

Hello, I am the Milkman. I would like to adopt Psychonauts Wiki. It is largely abandoned, with no active admins and very few editors making frequent edits. I have made two adoptions in the past, Dante's Inferno Wiki and Brutal Legend Wiki, and it the amount of time since my last adoption has exceeded 60 days. I have created a new page, as you can see here. I have never been banned on a Wikia project, and I have done exceptional work revitalising other the aforementioned wikis with the help of the developmen team.

Update: Another prominent user on the wiki, 2ks4 has given the OK to me adopting. You can see the conversation here.

--The Milkman | I always deliver. 19:43, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:58, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

That was fast! Thanks a ton! :)

--The Milkman | I always deliver. 22:05, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

The Hollows Series Wikia (approved)

Hi I've been editing on the http://hollowseriesnovels.wikia.com for a while now because I noticed there is only like one other person who edits, and he's not an admin either. The only admin looks to be http://hollowseriesnovels.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Scifipanthera and that person hasn't been on since march 18, 2010. I really love this book series (as you can see by my bazillion edits :P) but without an Admin I can't figure out how to do certain things (for example I don't think I have perms to edit the drop down menus, I've been trying to figure it out because I added a bunch of character pages but I can't find anything).

Can you make http://hollowseriesnovels.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:.Shelly an admin? I'm sure then we could fix alot of the things that still need fixing. Also I think Taywyn wants to bea bureaucrat http://hollowseriesnovels.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Taywyn

At any rate, I'm just hoping you can appoint someone to help fix up some stuff us normal users can't.

Edited because someone more qualified showed up (Shelly & Taywyn).

RandomHollowsLover 22:44, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

I'd actually rather just become an administrator on this wiki, with Taywyn being bureaucrat. I can spruce up the site, but I can't help much in terms of content. User:Shellheart/sig 00:05, February 18, 2012 (UTC)

The arrangement proposed by Shelly and RandomHollowsLover is agreeable. Being familiar with the content and having the time and interest to do so, I would like to adopt the HollowsSeriesNovels wiki. Taywyn 05:16, February 18, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given Taywyn bureaucrat and admin rights, and I've given Shelly admin rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:00, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Wiki (approved)

Hi, it's probably been a few days from when I joined "Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani" wiki, but I really am looking forward to taking care of the wiki and making a lot of changes. I would really like to adopt this wiki but if I can't, I would want to be an admin. There aren't any admins in this wiki and this wiki doesn't have all the characters and not many pictures, it needs a lot of editing and lots of other things. In other words it's like "suffering", it doesn't have that much information. If I can adopt this wiki or become an admin, I would first want to make it more exciting to read.

-- Please read this as soon as possible

Thanks for your time,

Alicia21 01:47, February 16, 2012 (UTC) Alicia21

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:52, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Request Admin: Phantasmagoria Wikia (approved)

Hello, I'd like to request adminship for the Phantasmagoria wiki, a game for the PC. I can promise to try and edit, create or fix stuff there.

Elysianrabbit 10:09, February 16, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:52, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Adoftion:gameboy games wiki (declined)

There the founder is inactive last edit was made on april 6 2011 Wiki can i adoft it .gingka

Hi. It looks like you are not eligible to adopt this wiki, because you started two other wikis the day you made the request. Please feel free to ask again after 60 days, or after April 16th. -- Wendy (talk) 05:15, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

As Told By Ginger wiki (approved)

Hello, I'm Totalsolitude, and I would like to adopt the As Told By Ginger wiki. No one else is active on it, and I have spent the last several days updating information and adding pages. This wiki needs a lot of love that I would like to give it. Totalsolitude 01:27, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry for the long delay in answering your adoption request. You've been doing a nice job here and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:21, February 27, 2012 (UTC)

Mouse Guard Wiki (not an adoption request)

Hello, I was the bureaucrat of the Mouse Guard Wiki, but the other day I was fiddling round with my User Rights and for some reason I've seemed to demote myself to an admin. Would it be possible if someone could restore my bureaucrat rank? Thanks in advance, Celanawe 07:31, February 17, 2012 (UTC)Celanawe

EDIT: Here's the Link by the way.

Hi. I restored your rights. -- Wendy (talk) 05:25, February 27, 2012 (UTC)

India Wiki (approved)

I would like adopt this wiki and become a Bureaucrat and Sysop on this wiki. This wiki does not have an active user. There are some users that contribute, but they aren't active. I have been making a lot of contributions to this wiki already. I have left a message on the last active sysop's talk page.

08:08, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:33, February 27, 2012 (UTC)

Fireside Girls wiki (approved)

I'm Chrissytutu and I want to adopt Fireside Girls wiki. There are no Admins on this wiki, and the founder has not updated in a long time. I have added, and cleaned up many pages.

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:46, February 27, 2012 (UTC)

Once Upon a Time Wikia (approved)

http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time_Wiki

I applied a little while ago to adpot this Wikia. However sicene the admins were active with-in 60 days it was declined. Since then I have been in contact with a current admin and the founder of the wikia. The current admin stated he was retiring from the wikia (User name: OnceUponaTimeWikia) and that he could only make myself a chat moderator.

The founder Scarecroe, I had messaged him on the Superman Wikia as this was the only way to get in contact with him. He said that he doesn't have anything to do with the wiki (refering to the Once Upon a Time) and he pointed me here.

I contacted the only other Bureaucrat on this Wikia (User Name: Agent45) on the House of Anubis Wikia (The message is at the bottom of her talk page here ). I left her a message on her talk page, as well as trying to contact her in the chat room by private message. She has been active on the Wikia since I left the messages. I am affarid she is ignoring my messages. I recieved a message back from EvanF on the Clone Wars Wikia. He also told me to talk to Agent45, who I still have not recieved a message back from.

Other users and myself are wanting to really help update and take over the Wikia since all of the admin's are inactive and since Once Upon a Time is a show that has just started waiting for the 60 days and hoping none of the admin's make a small meanless edit is why I am wanting to request admin and bureaucrat rights on the Wikia.

Thank you. Jacobier 22:54, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

I would like to point out here that none of the admins have bureaucratic status. Totalsolitude 08:45, February 23, 2012 (UTC) Update:

Agent45 has responded to my messages. However she seems to be confused of my request. She has made other members admin's in the past, so she does know how to make someone an admin and she does have bureaucrat status on the Wikia. She has made me a chat moderater and isn't sure of how to make me an Admin/Bureaucrat. She seems to want to be editing again but I don't know how long she will stay for. I am still a chat moderater so nothing at this point has been resolved. Jacobier 07:02, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

Evanf has just contacted me saying that Agent45 isn't a bureaucrat on the Wikia any more. The message can be found here.

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:58, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Adoption of Internet Killed Television Wikia (declined)

I want to become admin of http://internetkilledtelevision.wikia.com/wiki/Internet_Killed_Television_Wiki . The admin has not been active since October of 2011 which means it has been more than 60 days. I want to clean up the wiki and add more information because, as an avid CTFXC fan, I have extensive background on the show. Blueberry01120 16:44, February 18, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look ok but you have only contributed for one day; you would need to contribute for at least a week to show sustained editing for adopting. However I also see that the bureaucrat, CTFxC FTW has been active again. I recommend that you talk to him/her about gaining admin rights on the wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 04:13, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Chobits (approved)

I would like to adopt the chobits wiki. I love the series. --Little Dream 23:42, February 18, 2012 (UTC)

ListUsers shows that crat "BunnyChi" didn't edit, nor logged in since 2009. +y@talk 01:39, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:26, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

香港鐵路大典 (not an adoption request)

The URL. is http://hkrail.wikia.com.

Since I (Lrt505) am found not to be able to have sufficient time resource and power to manage 香港鐵路大典, I would like to let B kevin e, who is the most active administrator in the wiki, to adopt the wiki. Actually, when I founded the wiki in 2009, I was only 11, which was not eligible and not mature enough to handle different users. It is a special case but adoption is hoped to be successful. Thank you.

P.S.

1. B kevin e has accepted to adpot 香港鐵路大典 in our private conversion.
  2. If available, please comply this adoption in late April 2012, which is the end of my public examination.

LR 1058 06:54, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. As founder, you can give any other contributor administrator and/or bureaucrat rights yourself. Simply go to Special:UserRights and enter their user name when you are ready. You can also remove your own rights if you wish, but you do not have to do so. The only thing involved in adoption is the rights. -- Wendy (talk) 04:30, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Communism Wikia (approved)

Hello, I'd like to adopt Communism Wikia rather than its duplicate at Communpedia which needs deleting (see earlier discussion above)--Darrelljon 21:25, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

Likewise Communist could be deleted.--Darrelljon 19:36, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I apologize for the delay in answering your request. I have removed your rights at Communpedia and given you admin and bureaucrat rights on Communism Wiki. If you wish to close the other wikis please send a request to Special:Contact. -- Wendy (talk) 04:49, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

http://fivefingerdeathpunch.wikia.com/?redirect=no (declined)

Id like to adopt Five Finger Death Punch wiki. I know the owner of the wiki and he said I should adopt it I know a fair amount of things about 5FDP and I am a fan of them. —This unsigned comment is by The One You Want (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hi. It looks like the founder last edited about a month ago (and logged in more recently than that), so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. The founder can give you admin and bureaucrat rights himself if he wishes, by going to Special:UserRights on the wiki. I suggest you talk to him about it. Or feel free to ask again at the end of March. -- Wendy (talk) 04:58, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Units Wiki - Adoption request (approved)

It is not quite 60 days since I adopted the Sausage Wiki, but I'm putting this request up today so it can be looked into in time to allow me to adopt as soon as possible.

The Units Wiki (http://units.wikia.com) was created in April, 2008. Three pages were created by its founder on the first day of its existence, then nobody had done anything until December 2011, when I found it. I have since built it up to over 100 pages, and I wish to adopt it. -- BruceG 12:50, February 21, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:02, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Second Life Wiki (declined)

Hello, for the past few months at the Second Life Wiki we've had problems with revert wars on the page, Justice League Unlimited and no administrators to resolve the issue. Mostly between Tarantulas, Paladin Proto vs myself. It's been extremely difficult to get any kind of resolution especially with the continuous blanking of the talk page. I sent in a request to adopt the wiki on October 20, 2011, but was declined and told I could reapply later. I've created the page The Wrong Hands, edited Emerald Viewer, Woodbury University and Brautigan Tuck Holdings Please reconsider my request for an administrator/bureaucrat position. Cheers. --Jim Korpov 07:17, February 22, 2012 (UTC)

I am respectfully renewing my request for an administrator/bureaucrat position on the Second Life wiki. The pages of Justice League Unlimited, League of Heroes, and The Green Lanterns have all been vandalized recently, and there is nothing that can be done about it other than contacting Wikia Support, because there are still no active local administrators available. My earlier request was "declined for now" on October 20, 2011 due to an earlier edit war. Please reconsider my request for an administrator/bureaucrat position. Thank you.

--Tarantulas 04:19, February 22, 2012 (UTC)

Please don't consider either of the above. I'm not an editor on the Second Life Wiki, at most I'm an occasional reader. But I've been a member of the Second Life community since 2005 and I know enough about the two above. Jim Korpov and Tarantulas or better known as GreenLantern Excelsior are apart of two groups that have rivaled each other for almost 5 years in Second Life. Looking over their past edits here, they've both been EXTREMELY biased towards their own groups Jim Korpov of Woodbury University/The Wrong Hands and Tarantulas of the Justice League Unlimited/League Of Heroes. All they're doing is bringing their battle to the SL Wiki, making one or both admins would be a nightmare. For the sake of our community's history please don't accept these requests. Thank you.--Angela Talamasca 03:45, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. The aforementioned issues aside, this wiki isn't eligible for adoption. One of the bureaucrats, Eggy, has been active recently, and admins needs to have been inactive for 60 days. Sorry. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:57, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Mini-Ninja Wiki adoption (approved)

I wish to adopt the Mini-Ninja wiki. It seems that I am the only unannoymous person currently editing it and I cannot figure out who made the wiki, let alone how recently they last edited, but I believe that there has been no admin usage for at least 60 days.

I have been active on the wiki trying to improve it, because it is still developing, and I want to get it into healthy shape. Unfortunately, that cannot happen unless I get admin priviledges becaues there are several unnessacary pages that I cannot delete and they are taking up space. Several of the articles are still being developed, and I do not want the wiki to be abandoned. Please help me on this situation

Argonstorm32 13:42, February 22, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:43, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Help!! (not a request)

I would like to put my wikki up for adoption Mah Na Mah Na as I am having trouble managing it, and do not have the time to manage it.

Please help, thanks!

• Hi. Sorry to hear you're having trouble and a lack of time. This is a page for requesting to adopt a wiki, not to put a wiki up for adoption. If someone is interested in adopting your wiki, they will be able to request to do so here. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:00, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

My Monster Rancher Wiki (closed)

Hi,

So a few days ago I got a pop-up notice that the wiki I'd started editing, My Monster Rancher Wiki, was up for adoption and offered the adminship to me. I didn't reply right away since I wanted some time to think about it, but since I'm the only one editing it and I'm slowly working on fleshing it out, I figure why not? I've done a good bit so far and have planned out a few more pages as I have time.

(Oops, forgot to sign!) Tiakall 01:58, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Nevermind - I found the adminship page in my history, went to read it over and it made me bureaucrat/admin. Sorry to take up your time, and thanks! Tiakall 00:00, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks for letting us know! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:18, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Albus Potter Wikia (approved)

To the Wikia commuinty admins,

I wish to adopt the Albus Potter Series Wikia http://albuspotterseries.wikia.com that has been abandoned and inactive. I am now currently editing the wikia but I have limited control over the wikia. I have also contacted some of my accquaintences to submit to the wiki a nd build a community but I have to admit that its hard. I have also requested to the admin to give me some rights but he never replied. According to his user page : http://albuspotterseries.wikia.com/wiki/User:Glowvomit, he has been inactive since 17 June 2010. I hope the admins will approve my request.

All the best and thanks for reading,

Sitiaisyah93 13:33, February 24, 2012 (UTC)Aisyah

(http://albuspotterseries.wikia.com/wiki/User:Sitiaisyah93)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:31, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

VMK Wikia (approved)

This wiki has no active admins and is plagued by spam and junk pages. I have extensive knowledge on this topic and I would like to adopt this wiki.

I've created a multitude of pages, and cleaned up the majority of Templates.

Its really depressing to see this wiki be repeatedly vanadlized.

Justetz 12:04, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:33, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

The Missing Series Wiki (approved)

The Missing Book Series Wiki There are no admins on this wiki. I have already made a lot of edits and have created several pages. I want to make this wiki the best it can possible be. I hope I can become admin. I found this wiki with only 6 pages and very few information on those few pages. It now already has 20 and counting pages and much more info on each page. I will continue editing and adding more pages. I really want to help this wiki and make it a succesful wiki. I did not mean to make that one wiki that I am now founder of. Can you still let me adopt this one soon because I care a lot about it and will pay a lot of attention to it. Percy Jackson Fan Girl- I will try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.(Talk) 04:58, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

give it to her she is the only user who has edited in the last 91 days it is a dead wiki A.r.s.h. i am every where but no where at the same time 02:50, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

I care SO much about this wiki and I could make it into a very succesful wiki. I love to find dead wikis and edit but this one I want to adopt so that I can do more than just edit it and make it a little better. I want it to be a wiki with thousands of users, admins, and other stuff. I also want it to be a very well-known wiki. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me adopt this very special wiki. Percy Jackson Fan Girl- I will try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.(Talk) 23:51, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:37, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Suburgatory Wiki (approved)

Hi, I would like to adopt the Suburgatory Wiki. The bureaucrat, Mr. Raccoon, has not edited since December 30, and I have been editing pages, making pages, and redid the homepage. I am currently editing there, and it needs a new admin. Thanks. -- Evanf | talk | contribs

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:39, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

The Force Unleashed Wiki (approved)

Hello, I'd like to apply for bureaucrat rights for the Force Unleashed Wiki. I know normal procedure is for users to edit for at least a week, and to have created a few pages, but this Wiki only has four pages. Although there is a redirect, I've checked there and no further progress has been made. I'm highly knowledgeable in Force Unleashed lore, (I have both of the games), and I'm an experienced admin on another Wiki, the Metro 2033 Wiki. I'd like to create a legitimate front page, update the themes, and create and maintain pages for all characters and locations, if I were to be given bureaucrat rights. Thank you for your consideration. Teddy Picker 02:02, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:51, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
Great, I'll work on the HTML for the mainpage straightaway. Again, thanks! Teddy Picker 04:06, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

Bloons Wiki Adoption (declined)

I've recently made some edits on the Bloons Wiki, and I've seen that some administrators are not doing a good job of leading the wiki, so I would really love to help them out. There are many vandalism and spam, but I don't think the admins there know how to solve this problem, but I think I can Sam Wang 03:21, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption, as it has 3 active admins. Feel free to ask one of the bureaucrats if you can become an admin. You can find a list of them here. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:01, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

Tattoo Wikia (approved)

Hello. I am a member of the Tattoo Wikia and I have not seen any activity since I started editing in June. I just recently came back to seek efforts in removing pages of spam when I noticed that no edits have been made since my efforts in June. I posted on the owner's page requesting to become an admin, but I do not believe the owner is active any longer. I also do not believe there are any admins on the Wikia. I am requesting adoption or admin rights so I may clean up the spam and add new content to the Wikia. I have posted help requests in the talk pages of the Wikia, but I have gained no responses, and am certain I probably never will. Thank you for taking my request into consideration. HairyCockroach 20:19, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:31, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

Galaxy Rangers wiki (approved)

I would like adopt the Galaxy Rangers wiki. The founder, ZeroA4, aparently left the wiki after making three pages and that was about two years ago. I have put some effort into building up the wiki and I feel I can do more for it, if I'm the admin. --Grey Lurker 20:20, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:35, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

Burnopedia (approved)

I'd like to request bureaucrat of Burnopedia. The current bureaucratic team is AWOL. There are other users that I would like to promote to sysop in order to deal with vandalism and page move/deletions. I have attempted to contact the last active bureaucrat to no avail. I have been active on Burnopedia for over 3 years now and have been an admin for at least 2 of them. I have over 6,000 edits there. This promotion is simply a formality to give rights to someone that has been active and wishes to promote others to ensure the community doesn't dissolve. Thanks in advance for taking time to look into this matter. Rappy 22:51, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you bureaucrat rights so you can promote some other users to help you out. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 04:43, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

Ookami-san and her seven companions wiki (resolved on wiki)

Hi I've found a very neglected wikia page here and I was searching for a founder too help him with the wikia to actually find out it doesn't have one. I would really like too expand this wikia but I don't have the required admin rights. Can you please atleast give me admin rights (I don't need any founder rights if you don't want too) so I can do some major "tweaking" too that wikia xD. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you.

Notice:

I am already an admin at the Denpa Onna wikia so I have some experience as an admin but sadly I don't have any experience as a founder.

EDIT: I got bureaucrat rights now so no problems anymore (I got a box at the bottom to the left that I could adopt the wikia because I had done a lot of things on it and there was no active founder, automated I guess)

R3leaZ 23:46, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Glad you got the rights, and good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:45, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

Deviantart wiki (declined)

I would like to adopt The DeviantART Wiki, which I've been editing on and off since October 2009. If granted administrative privileges, I intend to turn it into an ED-style humor wiki, ridiculing various DA lulzcows and mocking the entire site as a whole.

I should also point out that the present administrators have not been active on the wiki since 2009, and seem to have lost all interest in the project. If you have any questions or wish to discuss the matter further, you know where to find me. Thanks for your time. Ciao, TG.

• Hi. Given your plan for the wiki, I think it would be best if you created a new wiki to accomplish that goal, rather than re-purposing the current wiki. For that reason, I'm going to go ahead and close this request. You can create a new wiki here. Please remember to consult our Terms of Use about what kind of content is acceptable as well. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:46, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands Wiki (approved)

Hi! I am AeroCat2626 and I wish to adopt the Monster Galaxy: Zodiac Islands Wiki. The founder, CattailsWeLove, has, I think, quit and gone back to the PvZCC wiki. Now, I am the only active user on the wiki. I haven't made many edits on this wiki, but that's because there are only 47 pages. There are only 5 users here and I need to know who I can turn to to help me lure people to this wiki. I've seen the page for that but I've already tried that before. I have created the Zeppelin and Challenges page. I've attempted communicating with other users, but there's no point in doing that cuz noone's there to reply. I'm about to get the founder to see if we can get the wiki to last a bit longer. If we don't get another active user in 2 months, I might quit because noone's going to make use of this stuff anyways.

Thanks for reading.

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:58, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Custom Hero Factory Wiki (closed)

Recently - the Wiki's only active bureaucrat, King Joe, retired from his post and has left. I have not been able to contact him, and we are having a vote on the Wiki for a new leader. I have been nominated as being the leader of the Wiki, and so far the votes are 6 "For" and 2 "Against." Nobody is there on the Wiki to develop a new bureaucrat, and I was wondering if the staff could make me one. The two active admins - Wikishmid and Matoro1 - have agreed with my promotion. If this does not count as being an adoption requst, please say so. Thanks!

http://customherofactory.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

http://customherofactory.wikia.com/wiki/Custom_Hero_Factory_Wiki:Requests_for_adminship (voting)

Jurassic Shark Rises This Summer ... 01:26, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Given that their still appears to be discussion on that page, I'm going to close this request. If the discussion ends with you being chosen as bureaucrat, one of the other admins can leave a message on my wall with a link to the finished discussion and I'll take a look. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:07, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
  • Ah, I see. I'll message you back once we've decided. Thanks! Jurassic Shark Rises This Summer ... 01:22, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Request for an Adoption of Wikininja (declined)

My name is Johnny Raniero and I am asking for an adoption request. I am an excellent editor of great quality and I have added 23 non-stub pages and over 40+ Pictures to the wikia. There are no active admins and low editor numbers. I also have experience with wiki editing and basic features in the field of templates and promotion. I am currently looking for new editing opportunities and I would like to have the opportunity to use the extra buttons and can be of benefit to the wikia. If you have questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact me by my talk page here.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request, and I will be grateful and not abuse these new features

Sincerely, Your Mentor Raniero R (talk) 08:54, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption, as the admin was last active on January 31st. The wiki will be eligible for adoption on April 1st, so, if the admin doesn't come back before then, feel free to put in a new request at that time. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:13, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

How I Met Your Mother Wiki Adoption. (declined)

I joined the HIMYM Wiki for more than four months ago, and have been regularly contributing to it since then; creating pages, adding episodes recaps, adding categories, images and citations to pages. I have also checked every episode page and corrected spelling errors, which almost every page had. I also go on random pages and correct spelling errors in them. I also have the most achievement points.

The bureaucrat of the wiki Blind.Bandit has not made a contribution for over three months now. JediRogue, who has been an admin for quite sometime, also comes and goes now a days, contributing for a week or so, and then not contributing at all for a few weeks. barneyandnora was granted admin status by Blind.Bandit the last time he made a contribution, but barneyandnora has already given his resignation on JediRogue's talk page, but this has not been acted upon, due to the absence of the bureaucrat. Also, barneyandnora wanted to make me an admin (see this and this), before he gave his resignation, but realized that he didn't have the rights to do so.

I was hoping, as a regular contributor, I could be granted bureaucrat or at least admin status on the wiki. Thanks

Babar Suhail 11:13, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, because there are active admins, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. If you're still interested in becoming an admin, feel free to talk to the local admins about how you can become one. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:25, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Commando 2 wiki (approved)

Hello,
I would like to adopt the Commando 2 wiki. I started contributing to the wiki in October 2011, and i would like to expand mediawiki pages as well, maily for creating an ambox for the wiki.
Thank you for your attention,
Penguin-Pal (talk) (quiz) 12:55, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:30, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Eternal sonata Wiki (approved)

Hello, may I please adopt the Eternal sonata Wiki? I have been editing it for a little less than two months and have recently started editing much more heavily. I have added several new pages, as well as some images, and have also begun a restructuring of the wiki's category system. There are no active admins (and only one registered admin, who hasn't logged in since last month and hasn't edited since last year) and no active registered users other than myself. In fact, from what i can tell, the wiki should theoretically be up for auto-adoption, but I haven't received a flag asking about it. Also, could whoever answers this request please rename the wiki as Eternal Sonata Wiki? The founder of the Wiki forgot to capitalize the 's' and nothing was ever done about it. ProfessorTofty 03:55, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. As for the wiki rename request, please send that request to Special:Contact. Thanks, and good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:36, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
    • Excellent! Thanks for the approval, and I'll go ahead and submit the request through the contact form. ProfessorTofty 01:42, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Paper Mario Wiki (approved)

Hello. My name is Nebula, and I'm interested in adopting the Paper Mario Wiki . All of the admins seem to have gone inactive, and I know a ton about the series, and have some experience with Wikia, so I think I could do a great job of running it. I'd like the rights so I can change some things on the wiki to make it more easily navigable and so that I can revert vandalism. Thanks in advance!

-Nebula-

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:41, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Wasteland wiki (declined)

Hi, I'm KristofferAG, currently admin on the Norwegian and English Fallout wiki, as well as on the English Red Dead Redemption wiki. I'm also a patroller on the Norwegian wikipedia, if that matters.

As it has recently been announced that Wasteland 2 will have a Kickstarter to fund it, I started editing the Wasteland wiki. It's very inactive with only 300 articles, and the current bureaucrat, Ausir, is apparently not active no longer. I've talked to him, and he is apparently banned from the wiki.

I'm not sure what else to write, hope this will suffice. -=KAG=-YELL AT ME 23:30, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, this wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Two of the admins, Roy Batty and Sxerks, were last active within the last few days and weeks. Feel free to talk to them about how you can become an admin. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:46, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
But admins can't make me an admin, can they? I thought only beaurocrats could do that? -=KAG=-YELL AT ME 01:57, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
They can contact us at Special:Contact or leave a message for me on my wall about promoting you if they agree to it. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:24, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Admin Request for The Fakegees Wiki (approved)

Hi, I'm GoWeegeeGo and I would like to be an admin on the Fakegees Wiki. The only admin has been inactive since August 28th 2011. I am the #1 ranked user on the wiki and has made the most edits. (461 to be exact.) The wiki has had a total of 1,227 edits since it was created and I did a third of the edits. Also, the wiki has been getting a lot of spam, such as leaving comments like "ffffffggggggggerq7et" or something like that. I will report the spam seperately. I last edited this morning.

My Wiki

• Hi. Your contributions look great, but you haven't edited in almost 2 weeks now. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so, please let me know on my wall. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:59, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:54, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Exo-Force Wiki (approved)

Hello! I am Rioforce, and I would like to adopt the Exo-Force Wiki. I am a trusted member of the LEGO Universe wiki, and I am a fan of Exo-Force. I hate to see good things fail, so I would like to adopt the Exo-Force wiki so it won't fail. The current owner of the Exo-Force wiki said to me on my talk page that he "planned to lock the whole wiki on December 31st of 2011 due to several people going in and vandalizing pages, but I forgot to, unless you have any good suggestions to add, I'll be locking the whole wiki to any editors except for myself and my ony admin, ThatDevilGuy." I don't think it is right to lock a whole wiki, so I would like to help it. If you give me the chance, I could do a great job. :)

Rio Hi._I_can_wave.gifTalk 21:18, February 21, 2012 (UTC)

• Hello. Since you haven't edited in 8 days now, are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so, please let me know on my wall. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:54, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:56, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

LittleBigPlanet Wiki (approved)

Hello, Smilular here, and I am putting in a request to adopt the LittleBigPlanet Wiki. The wiki has a small amount of editors go through it everyday, the majority being anonymous users, no active bureaucrats and a very selectively active admin (as in, he's on only to reply to messages for the most part). There are several pages that must be deleted or have major amounts of clean-up done to them. I am a trusted editor at the Call of Duty Wiki and an admin at Patapedia, so I have an understanding on how the tools work and would be able to use them properly. I have talked this over with the admin there (Wikite, who does not have plans to be fully active until the Summer) and they are in full support of me adopting the wiki.

Smilular 23:34, February 14, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi Smilular. Your contributions look great. Since there are other active users on the wiki, can you let them know about your adoption request so they can give their thoughts on it? Be sure to let me know how it turns out on my wall. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:51, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:10, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

K-ON! Wiki Adoption Request (approved)

request 1

K-ON! Wiki 's admins have been inactive for quiet a very long time now. I really really love K-ON! and I really want to adopt this wiki. Can you please check my contributions to see if I'm eligible to be come an admin. I really want to become an admin and I really want to support and help this wiki. Please... WhirlWave 03:27, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

The bureaucrat Koisuru last logged in on the 12th of January, just on his user page.--Sxerks 07:01, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. The bureaucrat didn't actually edit on this wiki, so it is eligible for adoption. However, there are several other contributors over the last month. Please start a blog or other public discussion about new leaddership for the wiki. Give them a week to respond, and post a link to the discussion here. We'll check back after a week. -- Wendy (talk) 02:46, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, Merrystar! I'm herald_of_meridian, one of many contributors of the K-ON Wiki (although I don't edit that much, but I do watch the wiki for vandalism), and I'd like to post my support for WhirlWave as a bureaucrat. The rest of the contributors are pretty much Unregistered ones, so I might as well voice out my vote for the next Bureaucrat of the said wiki. heraldofmeridian♣ 01:53, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
request 2

Hi I would like to adopt the K-ON!! Wiki- http://k-on.wikia.com

I want to help. The admins haven't logged in for sometime. I want to make it into a better wiki with active users.

StrawberrySweet 03:26, February 5, 2012 (UTC)

Response

Hi. WhirlWave, I don't see that you started a public discussion of becoming the new admin (a blog for example); there are other registered users who have contributed in the last month besides Herald of meridian.

StrawberrySweet -- your recent contributions look ok, but please join (or start) the community discussion on new admins.

When the community has agreed on 1 or more new admins, please let us know. -- Wendy (talk) 02:29, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

Just a heads-up. It seems that it's getting more likely that I would end up as the next bureaucrat for the wiki; according to this [[1]], WhirlWave is ineligible due to her creation of a wiki last month, and StrawberrySweet opts that someone else gets the position. heraldofmeridian♣ 14:38, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

It's been a week since I've posted a blog about our disscussion on adopting the wiki. Here is our disscussion > http://k-on.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_blog:StrawberrySweet/K-ON!_Wiki_Adoption Me, WhirlWave,and Herald of Meridian all disscussed about it. And we agreed to that User:Herald of meridian and me- User:StrawberrySweet would like to adopt the wiki. Thanks :) StrawberrySweet 00:46, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

I can't see that either of you have edited the wiki in over a week. Are you still interested in it? -- Wendy (talk) 04:58, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given Strawberry Sweet admin and bureaucrat rights. Because Herald of meridian hasn't edited in over 2 weeks, though, I didn't give him the rights. If Herald comes back, feel free to promote him now that you have bureaucrat rights. Thanks, and good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:16, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

jackass wiki (approved)

Hi there, i've been working on a number of wikis for some years and have become quite adept at wiki coding. I stumbled upon the jackass wiki and found that since its creation in 2008ish its only had 44 pages added.

i've begun editing it but would really appreciate some admin right to freshen it up. It recieves the occasional image upload but nothin more. I have some great ideas for this wiki, and i think if sone properly it could attract a lot of attention.

The address is jackass.wikia.com thanks in advance Thomaslove92 00:13, February 16, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Your contributions look good so far. Have you talked to Rreett66 about your request? If not, please be sure to do so, as they're an active contributor lately and should have a chance to chime in. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:30, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
  • Hey, i've left a message on Rreett66's page, still waiting for a reply. I think he may have just spontaneously had a editing spree, seeing as he was only active for two consecutive days, on two pages and he has since not logged in. Either way i'll wait a bit longer for a reply. Thomaslove92 18:29, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
  • Hi Brandon, still no word from Rreett. Like I said, i think it was just a short lived burst of editing. Thomaslove92 10:40, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
  • Hey Brandon, what's the next step from here. I'm really keen to get started on this. Thanks again, Thomas Thomaslove92 16:43, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:46, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Van Helsing Wiki (approved)

The state of that Wikia is a mess, and I have already started repairing it. May I please have admin rights in case? I'm asking because in case of vandals and because there might be pages that have to be deleted. Also, there are one or two photos that don't belong on that Wikia at all, and should be gotten rid of completely. Plus, there are no active admins on that Wiki AT ALL. Also, I have had a lot of experiance with being an admin and a founder of several Wikias, and I always do what is right on Wikias. Thanks for reading!

Valentin 98 22:42, February 27, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks! I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:48, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Miranda Cosgrove Wiki (closed)

Hi I would like to adopt the Miranda Cosgrove Wiki. I think I meet all the requirements. I am starting a disscussion about this in a blog.

Toadette I am Team Toadette and my teeth hurt! Wanna know why? then Talk to me! 21:06, January 31, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I don't see any contributions from you on the wiki. Please begin editing, including creating 1 new content page, and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:36, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. You haven't edited in a couple of weeks -- are you still interested in adopting the wiki? In order to do so you need to be actively editing ... -- Wendy (talk) 18:45, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since you still haven't edited since February 12th, I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request if you become active again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:57, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

German Code Geass Wiki (declined)

I would like to become a Bureaucrat and Sysop on this wiki. This wiki has been inactive, since the last contributor, for one month. I am currently an admin in the Code Geass Wiki, and I think that if I adopt this wiki I can add more information and make it a good as the English wiki. I have been making a lot of contributions to this wiki already. Lelouch Di Britannia (talk) 12:38, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look great. I see that the sysop Ad-dri has been active about a month ago and logged into Wikia more recently. Could you talk to her about adopting and give her a chance to respond? If she is ok with it we will be happy to give you (or you and her) the rights as she cannot. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 00:13, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Because the admin, Ad-dri, has recently been active, the wiki is no longer eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask Ad-dri if you can be given admin rights. If Ad-dri says yes, you can let me know on my wall and I'll give them to you. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:04, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Angry Video Game Nerd Wiki (declined)

I'd like to adopt this wiki. it needs out information --IanPlaystationNerd 15:58, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you haven't edited the wiki since making the request. If you still wish to adopt it, please start editing there, and be sure to make at least one new article. There are also a couple of other users who have contributed in the last month, so please start a blog or other conversation with them about adopting the wiki. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 00:22, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

I created 2 pages and added more information about the feature length film of AVGN on 2 articles and created 2 related articles. --IanPlaystationNerd 23:53, February 18, 2012 (UTC)

• Hello. Because of your block and the comments you made on the IP Law Wiki, I've declined this request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:06, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Zazieshrine's requests (approved)

tegami bachi wiki

I wanna be tegami bachi wiki admin because I really love tegami bachi/or letter bee. so, how can I do that ?zazieshrine 06:45, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

tales of the abyss wiki

i wanna be tales of the abyss wiki admin. because the creator of this wiki is un-active so i wanna recreate is again. zazieshrine 06:45, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Response

Hi. You can only adopt one wiki every 60 days, so can you let me know which of these wikis you would like to adopt? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:13, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights on Tales of the Abyss Wiki. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:59, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Adopt the Scream Wiki (approved)

I have been an admin since August of 2011 on the Scream wiki and would like to adopt it. I am the only active admin as of right now and there are couple of users who deserve the right to become admins but I do not have permission to grant them this. The founder of the Wiki has not been around in quite some time and I have attempted to contact him through other Wiki's he's been on but he has not responded once. I take great pride in the Scream Wiki and the respectful place it has become and would love the responsibility of being completely in charge of it. SeleneGoddess89 19:18, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Also, there are currently no active administrators on the Horror Film Wiki and one is desperately needed. There are plenty of pages that need an admin to edit. The founder has not been active since he created the Wiki and the only other admin has not been active since 2009. It desperately needs an administrator to help clean it up and grant access to certain pages. SeleneGoddess89 19:30, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Have you talked to the users on the Scream wiki about you becoming bureaucrat? If not, please begin a quick discussion letting them know that you've applied and asking if they have any objections to that. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:35, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
    • Just wanted to let you know that I started a discussion a few moments ago as requested :) SeleneGoddess89 18:58, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:27, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

MicroVolts Wikia (approved)

http://microvolts.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

I'm currently a huge MV Player and hope to turn it into a place for MicroVolts players to go to refer to things and help the GM's out and decrease they're questions. There are currently no active users, the user who created the Wiki hardly did any work and I feel as if I am fit for the position as Head Bureaucrat, I'd get a large community and make all MODs and GM's of the game who'd like to be apart of this phenominal Wikia bureaucrat/admin powers, and users who I find fit Administrative powers. Thank you and good day. 100% Reason To Remember,The Name. 02:26, March 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:38, March 3, 2012 (UTC)

TYPE-MOON Wiki (approved)

The TYPE-MOON Wiki has been without an active admin for around a year. This discussion was held, and it was agreed that I would be suitable as a new administrator. EGGS 03:07, March 2, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for holding a discussion on the wiki before making your request. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:43, March 3, 2012 (UTC)

Ministry of War Wiki (approved)

I am fanTAZtic from the Ministry of War wiki and I want to request adoption of this page. I have edited and added a lot to it and the admins have been inactive for a a least a year. Please grant me admin status because this is a highly used reference for our players. Thank you check admin status at mow.wikia.com/wiki/special:listusers

I have created a watercooler discussions page for the users to give their opinion on granting me this position.

Its at Watercooler Discussions

I looked for an auto adoption notification banner but couldnt locate it.

fanTAZtic

Hi. Thanks for the link to the watercooler discussion. Auto-adoption is only active on wikis created in the last year or so, and this wiki is older than that. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:51, March 3, 2012 (UTC)

Mythril Aces Wiki (approved)

http://mythrilaces.wikia.com/wiki/Mythril_Aces_Wiki

The Mythril Aces Wiki is a small wiki dedicated to organizing and preserving the data of an online role-playing game I participate in. Recently, the role-play's game master, who was also the wiki's founder and sole staff member, decided to resign from the game and has ceased all his activities on the wiki. I have been working diligently on the wiki; I created most of the pages and templates, structured the main page, kept the information up to date, and have the highest score on the Achievement Board. With this in mind I would like to adopt the wiki on behalf of my role-playing group in order to better maintain it.

I posted a notice on the main talk page of the wiki and have been given the approval by my fellow players:

http://mythrilaces.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Mythril_Aces_Wiki#New_Bureaucrat.2FCaretaker

--Parable 05:11, March 3, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:15, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Request Administrator right to Ariana Grande Wiki (declined)

I would like to request administrator rights to or adopting the Wikia page for Ariana Grande. Single inactive administrator. I've contributed to the music pages and tidied up pages, warning spammers etc. I am already an admin on a related wikia Elizabeth Gillies Thank You.

Other users are currently abusing the wikia. Please authorise ASAP.

Some one very clever. 04:41, March 3, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Based on the comments and screenshots here, I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline this request. If the community on the wiki is able to come to a consensus about who the new admin should be then I would be happy to grant that person rights. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:18, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Administrator on 16 and Pregnant Wiki (approved)

Can i become admin on 16 and Pregnant Wiki i made 60 edits. please :) There is no admin.

Roxyme (Talk)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:19, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Battle for Dream Island Wiki Adoption Request (declined)

Hello, my name is Guylan (known on the wikia as souleaternom), and I have requested in Adopting the Battle For Dream Island Wiki. There are currently 2 other Admins who (with the exception of editing their own User Pages) have been inactive on the Wiki for over 3 months. I have made several edits since joining, and have done my best not to offend other Wikia Users.

For more information, Click Here. Thanks! SoulEaterNOM! >:O 23:17, March 3, 2012 (UTC)

• Unfortunately, because one of the admins was active less than a month ago, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. I know you said the edits were to their user page, but I can't judge the intent of an admin as to whether they're active or inactive. The admin, Mjpj189, logged onto Wikia today, so you could Mjpj189 for admin rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:22, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Future Diary Wiki (approved)

Hey there! I wish to adopt the Future Diary Wiki as there are no admins there. I have made a blog here and it is decided that another active user, Evilgidgit, and I should become the admins. We are willing to work hard to improve the wiki. Thank you! -- Lau (Talk)

• Hi. I've given you both the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:26, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Custom Hero Factory Wiki (approved)

After the administrators - Wikishmid and Matoro1 - concluded the vote on the Wiki, the results for my part were 6 For, 1 Against. Under request of Wikishmid and Matoro1, although I have lowered the nomination down to an administrator, they have requested that I be a Bureaucrat instead due to their partial inactivity.

http://customherofactory.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Wikishmid (The Plan)

http://customherofactory.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:7123 (Matoro1)

http://customherofactory.wikia.com/wiki/Custom_Hero_Factory_Wiki%3ARequests_for_adminship

Jurassic Shark Rises This Summer ... 01:30, March 4, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:30, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Supercell Wiki (approved)

I wish to adopt this wiki. At first, it seemed lik this wiki was used for a different kind of "supercell" than the one I had in mind, but because all the contents seem to have been deleted, I wish ot give this site a new start with the supercell I was thinking of.

No editors has been on as it was abandoned by User:QuikFalcon more than a year ago(December 2009 to be exact[2]). I haven't created or adopted any wikis in at least the last three months. I was given admin power late Janurary[3], but please make an exception; I wished to get admin power on that site later this year instead, but the admin of that site wished for me to be admin. I haven't been blocked from any wiki.

I have editted the wiki for more than a week, and I have made a new page, even though it is only a category page. I am currently editting it, ever since I joined it on the 23rd of February. There was no users active at all on the wiki, as it seems like Quikfalcon has retired for a long while. I've built up hte pages from scratch even though I'm sure they are not filed with much details at all, but I aim to fill them when I attain admin powers....

That is all I have to request. GreenMoriyama (talk) 02:46, March 4, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:32, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

The Amazing World of Gumball (declined)

I would like admininstrator rights on The Amazing World of Gumball wiki. The current owner said he would consult the other active admins on it and tell me the next day but, it has been 2 months and still no reply. Also, I have some emotions I would like to install but I can't as I do not have the power to do so. —This unsigned comment is by Gumballguy34 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hi. Unfortunately, because the admin, MarioMariox2, is still active, this wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask Mario again, though. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:39, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

One Direction (declined)

Hellot there Wikia team, currently: http://onedirectioninfection.wikia.com/wiki/One_Direction the one direction wiki is kind of small, and the BCrat hasn't been on in ages. as you can see on her talk page: http://onedirectioninfection.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:1DCrazy#Hello

I know a few other people who could be amazing leaders, they lead other wikis, which kind of leaves me. If i had the right to B Crats, i would fix some comments that have been rather rude, with gifs of people going GTFO, example: http://onedirectioninfection.wikia.com/wiki/Niall_Horan , scroll to comments, kind of shocking. I have made plenty about a third or more of the wiki pages, and i am really hoping that you could make me a B Crat, once i have the abilitie, i know who i will want to promote, thanks. sincerely, Zakzedd 07:38, March 5, 2012 (UTC) . or: http://onedirectioninfection.wikia.com/wiki/User:Zakzedd or:

http://camphalfbloodroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/User:Zakzedd

• Hi. Unfortunately, the wiki isn't currently eligible for adoption. The founder, 1DCrazy, was last active on January 29th. The wiki will be eligible for adoption on March 29th, so feel free to put in a new request then. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:42, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
  • oh, ok :( Zakzedd 04:34, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

90210 Wiki (declined)

The person who made the wiki hasn't made a single edit since like January 2011 and the only actuall user there who is QueenBuffy I don't think she can make some needed changes and also can't made me an admin. Is it possible that I could just adopt the wiki? I you wanna check me out just go to my page there. --JordanaBrewsterFAN 12:41, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, two admins, Babyjabba and Yettie, were last active less than a month ago, so the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Assuming they don't edit again, the wiki will be eligible on April 15th, so feel free to put in a new request then. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:45, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Holly oaks Wiki (declined)

I want to adopt the http://hollyoaks.wikia.com I asked to adopt it a while ago but you said no till January because I had made a wiki prior to this its now February and I now want to retry to adopt it and make it into a great source of information for any hollyoaks fans! I started lots of on it and waited till I could fully adopt the page before doing anything else as I want to add logos and delete multiple pages that have been made twice etc, but can not until I am owner thanks!

JenJanex 17:40, February 17, 2012 (UTC) JenJanex JenJanex 17:40, February 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I realize you said you wanted rights before working further on the wiki, however in order to adopt the wiki you need to be actively editing it; you haven't made any edits since last November. Please start editing the wiki again and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 05:42, February 27, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since there still haven't been any edits since a week ago, I'm going to go ahead and close this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're ready to actively edit again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:54, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

T.U.F.F. Puppy Fanon Wiki (approved)

Hello, I would like to adopt this wiki. I'm an admin on three wikis total, so I have experience. Also, the bureaucrat on there is not active anymore. He pretty much left the wiki to the dust. So please let me know if you accept my request. GojiBob Talk Contribs 21:57, February 18, 2012

Hi. Your previous request is on hold further up the page. -- Wendy (talk) 04:21, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
That's not my previous request. Honestly, that's someone else's that I don't even know.GojiBob Talk Contribs 00:20, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
Ok. I figured out the other request and I apologize; I do not know who attributed it to you, but the real requestor is not eligible to adopt so I will handle your request separately.
It looks like you have just started editing the wiki again, and most of your contributions are from today. Please continue editing over the next week to show sustained editing and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 04:10, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, thanks.GojiBob Talk Contribs 14:11, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:55, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

BYU Football Wiki (approved)

Hi, I would like to adopt the BYU Football Wiki. It would be nice to become an Administrator. I Have been a BYU Foorball fan my whole life. I think I would be able to expand the Wiki. I would like to get more users on the Wiki to help he out.

Thanks Sprywolf

Hi. Your contributions look good but you haven't edited in over a week. In order to adopt the wiki you need to be active on it. If you still wish to adopt the wiki, please start working on it again and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:33, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:56, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

The Harry Potter Answers Wiki (declined)

Hello! I am a Harry Potter fan and know alot of knowledge on the subject. i would like to become an admin on the harry potter answers wiki. I would be willing to answer as many question possible and work hard to keep the wiki running. The Jabberjay 18:22, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look ok, but they were all made on 2 days. Please continue editing over the next week to show sustained interest. I see there are quite a few other users who are active on the wiki (via Special:ListUsers). Please start a blog and discuss new leadership for the wiki with them. Give us a link here to the conversation and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:38, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. It doesn't appear that the discussion Wendy talked about was ever created, so I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request after holding a discussion on the wiki. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:59, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Penguin Chat 3 Wiki (approved)

Hello, Im Happy65. I am an admin and bureaucrat at the Club Penguin Wiki. When the old users left wikia for their own database. The new users did not take control of the Penguin Chat 3 Wiki. We recently decided we wanted to take control now as we had a wiki council meeting. The link is here. Thank You. * ~Happy65 Talk My Amazing Blogs ! 18:37, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

Hello and greetings. I am posting here today to request becoming an admin and/or chat monitor for the Wiki. I have posted and corrected trivia, and spellng mistakes and plan to continue it. It would be an honor and a privlage to become an admin and/or chat monitor and I would uphold the title to the true point of the position. I am not sure if it show upon my profile but i am 19 years old had would of course not be requestion this if I did not feel i was qualified for the responsibility. If there is anything more I can do to, or need to do to prove my worth I shall of course do so. Thank you to whoever it is who read this and I await a favorable reply. Thank you once more for your time.

Yipee 9 wrote the above message, I added this note as he did not sign and if the info is needed * ~Happy65 Talk My Amazing Blogs !

I did not write the above message from Hello and greetings. * ~Happy65 Talk My Amazing Blogs ! 18:34, February 21, 2012 (UTC)

Please remember to sign, whoever wrote the above message. Thank You. * ~Happy65 Talk My Amazing Blogs ! 18:08, February 20, 2012 (UTC)

UPDATE Shay Dow, Nissan and Roger know about the adoption attempt and have told me they will try to help out. They are from the club penguin wiki. * ~Happy65 Talk My Amazing Blogs ! 18:45, February 20, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Who exactly is trying to adopt the wiki? I can't tell. -- Wendy (talk) 04:42, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
It is me , admin and bureaucrat from the club penguin wiki. * ~Happy65 Talk My Amazing Blogs ! 15:26, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, this is Awesome335. I am one of Happy65's fellow admins on the Club Penguin Wiki. I was hoping that he would be able to adopt this wiki. I saw that progress was slow, so I dropped by to help. The original users left a long time ago for a self-hosted network, and left all of the Club Penguin Wiki family here to rot. So far, we have managed to fix the CP wiki and the Un-Club Penguin Wiki. We wish that Happy65 adopt the Club Penguin Answers Wiki so that the wiki can be in the hands of people who actually edit and help the wiki. Happy65 is a great user who is a very experienced leader and is very trusted within the CP Wiki community. I speak for the entire administration when I say that the old users have no interest in Wikia anymore, and the live on their own network. This is why we would like Happy65 to adopt this wiki. Thank you for your consideration--Awesome335
Another member of the admin team from the Club Penguin Wiki, Mixer2301 also decided to help out editing and we as a wiki want the wiki. That is why it is not just me editing. * ~Happy65 Talk My Amazing Blogs ! 17:37, March 3, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:11, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Adopting two wikis (declined)

Hello,

I'm Sdgsgfs an admin and b-crat on Club Penguin Wiki. I wanted to adopt Club Penguin Fanon Wiki iand Club Penguin Answers because they're a part of our wiki, but the currently admins doesn't have rights their. Where I request to adopt these two, so that we can make a really good wiki again of these two and update them with what's happening so that all users will come back again.

Sdgsgfs 16:49, February 20, 2012 (UTC)

You can't adopt 2 wikis at once, I'm afraid. Which one do you want? As for admins: Fanon's Anniemoose98 logged on a month ago, and for the answers wiki Hat Pop has logged in 18 days ago. You're better off asking them. I also express an interest in both wikis. Frozen Wind 03:06, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Wait, Seahorseruler is admin and bureaucrat there too, and is active. Frozen Wind 03:17, February 22, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Both wikis are eligible for adoption -- it doesn't matter if the admins have logged in, but only if they have edited. Which one do each of you wish to adopt? You can only do 1 each. Also please make sure to talk to any community on the wikis. Let us know which wiki you want to adopt and give us a link to any community discussions about new leadership. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:53, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
I am also an admin at the Club Penguin Wiki. I want to adopt the Penguin Chat 3 wiki and since Sdgsgfs has not been looking over here since the request date. I would give the bureaucrat and admin rights to one of my admins Awesome335. I want to stick with adopting the PC3 Wiki though. They are probs more intrested in adopting the CP Answers. * ~Happy65 Talk My Amazing Blogs ! 11:25, March 4, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since this request hasn't been updated by the requester in about a week, I've gone ahead and closed this request. If anyone else would like to adopt the wiki, they can put in a new request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:13, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Happy Tree Friends wiki (approved)

File:Correctness.png

Lord O' Darkness' approval.

The Happy Tree Friends wiki was experiencing lots of vandalism, and only two people (me and Lord of Darkness) are there to help. The founder hasen't been here since December. Clamshot's birthday is tomorrow! 22:17, February 22, 2012 (UTC)

• He's okay with me. CUB! CUB, WHERE ARE YOU?! 00:53, March 2, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:15, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

cricket.wikia.com (declined)

There are no admins there, so I wanted to adopt it........Please allow me.....cricket wiki .......Jaison Clinton Castelino 07:32, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good but you have only been working on the wiki for 3 days. Please continue to edit there, to show sustained interest, and we will check back again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:27, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since you still haven't edited in a week, I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're actively editing again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:23, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Elder Scrolls Portugal Wiki (closed)

I want make a request of Adoption the Elder Scrolls Portugal Wiki, so much work to do and there just 18 pages. Please let me update this wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Rafinha1337 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

• Hello. I don't see this wiki in your global contributions. Can you provide me with the URL? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:53, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since I still haven't received the URL, I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're ready, and please be sure to include the URL when you do. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:29, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Brickfilm wiki (declined)

Hello, I would like to adopt the Brickfilm WIki. It has been inactive for two years and I think I could Restart to make It a new and better community. I love to do Brickfilms and would make a very good leader of this wiki.

_The Drome

• Hi. Aside from an edit to the main page, you haven't made any contributions. Please begin editing the wiki, including the creation of at least 1 new page, and we'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:55, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since you still haven't edited in the last week, I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're actively editing on the wiki. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:31, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

BFMV Wiki (declined)

I would like to adopt the BFMV Wiki to help it out as an avid BFMV fan

Tawatson 28/02/2012

• Hi. Another user, Ezio181, has expressed interest on the wiki about becoming an admin as well. Please talk to him and come to a consensus as to which one of you, or if both of you, should become the new admin. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:16, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since I don't see a discussion about this, I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in another request after you've talked to Ezio or any other active user on the wiki. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:35, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Star Trek Online (declined)

Link None of the Admins/ Bero's have been on Since 2011, and i have EXTENSIVE Knowledge of the game. I'd Really like to own this, I've got a better Logo ready, and everything~!

Lenopow (talk) (Blog) 17:53, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. So far you've only made 2 edits, both of which were nearly 2 months ago. Please begin contributing to the wiki again, including creating at least 1 new article, and we'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:32, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since you still haven't made any additional edits to the wiki, I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request if you begin actively editing the wiki. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:37, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Chemistry Wiki (approved)

Hello, may I please become an admin for the chemistry wiki? Since it is a ghost town right now, I request for admin privileges since I will probably be the only active one for a while. Even if I'm a bit inexperienced, I'm the only active one around. I seek to take over the chemistry wiki and improve it over time. You will not be dissappointed! --Thenewguy34 23:56, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I don't see this wiki in your global contributions. Can you let me know its URL? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:34, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

[4] This link leads to the wikia. --Thenewguy34 18:55, March 3, 2012 (UTC)

• Thanks! I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:38, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Colorless Wikia (approved)

Hi, I would like to adopt http://colorless.wikia.com as a bureaucrat/sysop. The single admin/owner has disappeared for a year and a half, and there is no possible way of contacting him outside of the wiki. From this, the page is being vandalized by some people during a recent spike in interest on the wikia, and are getting away with no repercussions while my attemps in reverting the changes are limited. I would like to adopt the wikia so that I can help control further vandalism and maintain the wikia further. Thank you.

Please note, the wikia focuses on a forum community, hence the casual tone of the articles.

wdm01

• Hi. Since there are other users editing on the wiki, have you talked to them about your adoption request? If not, please begin a public discussion on the wiki about your request, that way those users also have a chance to help decide the wiki's next admin. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:52, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

SSX Wikia (declined)

Hey! I would love to adopt the SSX Wiki. I can't seem to notice any active admins there, so I would like to take charge of it. I'm a bureaucrat admin over at the Rage wiki and a regular admin at the Elder Scrolls wiki, so I have some wiki-experience. I've taken a short brake from editing wikis since I need to focus on my studies, but I am often poking my nose every now and then to see if everything is going good at the wikis. I would therefore like to gain bureaucrat rights over at the SSX wiki so that I can prevent any sort of vandalism or spam for that matter, and also so that the Wiki has some sort of a "leader". :)

Zluhcs  talk page  my edits  Elder Scrolls Wiki-chat

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but you've only made a small handful, all 5 days ago. If you're still interested in adopting the wiki, please continue editing on the wiki. We'll check back in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:03, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since you still haven't made any additional edits, I've gone ahead and closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're ready to actively edit again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:34, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Cougar Town (resolved on wiki)

I'd like to adopt the Cougar Town Wiki and become it's bureaucrat. It appears that there has not be an admin for some time. I've already update the wiki with season three information. From what I can tell, no one has been updating regularly, but I have tried to contact the last few contributors to gain support. I've only been editting for a few days, but I've added templates, filled out season 2 info and create all the season 3 info. I also work as an admin for Seerowpedia ([http://animorphs.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page]), and long time contributor to Marvel Database.

--Gipdac

Hi. Your contributions look great, but you have only been editing for 5 days so far. Please keep working on the wiki and we'll check back when you've had a chance to meet the adoption criteria of working on the wiki at least a week. -- Wendy (talk) 04:51, February 29, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I see Ohmyn0 gave you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:39, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Benidorm Wiki (approved)

Hello. I would like to adopt the Benidorm Wiki if possible. There are barely any active users on there and there doesn't seem to even be any administrators. I've edited a few pages and added a couple and added pages to categories. Thanks, GSorby Chat with Me! 22:04, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:20, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Club Penguin Answers Wiki (approved)

Hello. I wish to adopt the Club Penguin Answers Wiki, on behalf of the administration of the Club Penguin Wiki. I have asked the old community, and they have said yes. As admins of the CP Wiki, we wish to be able to perform maintenance on and improve the whole CP wiki family, and this is why I wish to adopt it. For proof on the other community, look at this:

[17:09] <A335> I want to know [17:09] <A335> if you shall allow us to adopt the CP Answers Wiki on wikia [17:10] <@LordMaster96> I suppose it would be okay, we ditched CP answers even before the move.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with these circumstances, let me catch you up. The old community of the CP Wiki family left in protest when Monaco was deleted. Soon after, ShrimpPin and several others resurrected the CP Wiki. By adopting the CPAW, I wish to bring the CP Wiki family one step closer to perfection.

Thank you for your consideration.

--Awesome335

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:26, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Ariana Grande Wiki (declined)

Despite only being there a few days, I wish to adopt the Ariana Grande Wiki. There is currently no administrators active, and there is only 3 daily editors. The adoption would mostly be for an editor there, K R 17, who sadly does not fit the criteria needed to adopt, and if he was made an admin (which he would if I could adopt), he would block a mean/ spamming editor there, Jeneral28. He has already been blocked on the Victorious Wiki for inserting out of wikia links, and has been warned on the iCarly Wiki. I hope you can take this into consideration, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Ant 157349 19:41, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Because of the disputes on the wiki with other users, you'll need to begin a discussion on the wiki about who should become the next admin. This will allow everyone on the wiki to voice their opinions about who should receive the rights. When the discussion is over, please let us know here. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:43, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

We have all agreed that if Ant 157349 adopts the Ariana Grande wiki she will give admin powers to me and Bru200014 and MegaBorishipper4 and anyone else we know who wants to be an Admin.

--Say anything you want I'll turn the music up. 21:18, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

• Can you link me to where this was decided? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 22:32, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

http://victorious.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:K_R_17/Adopting_the_Ariana_Grande_wiki

I did the blog on the Victorious wiki because the users who go to the Ariana Grande wiki are on the Victorious wiki.

We also talked about it on the Victorious wiki chat.

Say anything you want I'll turn the music up. 22:37, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

• Thanks for the link. Based on the disputes that are currently going on at the wiki, I'm going to have to decline this request for now. If you all can end the drama, then we can re-review your request at a later date. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:11, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Okay

Can you enable badges to the wiki in the mean time?

Say anything you want I'll turn the music up. 23:13, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Lucky Star Wiki (approved)

Hello, I am looking into the possibility of adopting the Lucky Star Wiki ([here]).

I have been notified by a community member of the possibility that the residing admins are currently inactive, and after looking I have met the requirements to adopt.

--Turtlbrdr 23:44, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:47, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

Fire Emblem Wikia (declined)

I want to request for adminship for Fire Emblem Wikia since I been very active on the FE Wiki since March 2011 and I have 3,263 edits on the wiki by expanding images to pages, doing a few FE starter stats from the Fire Emblem games, adding couple of infos, adding a couple of quotes to the Character pages, adding template, and I did created about 100 pages since I first joined and we only have one admin active (Otherarrow) and the other one is inactive (Semajdraehs) and we only have three rollback users, the one was returned, the other one was just helping out, and the third one is inactive and I'm higher than the three of them and I wanted to help out for getting ride of some of unnecassery pages for housekeeping, deleting Spam, and delete Vandalism, and plus block any user who done horrible on the wiki. I do undo a lot of Vandal edits and doing good job on the wiki.{{SUBST:User:King Marth 64/Sig}} 00:32, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, because Otherarrow is active, this wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Otherarrow has bureaucrat rights, though, so feel free to ask for admin rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:26, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

I messaged to Otherarrow about it and he said:

"I am not sure why you want admin rights. It's not like there is too much for me to handle or anything. Also, you going and begging the higher ups for admin rights behind my back isn't getting you any points in my book. I'm starting to not trust you enough for admin rights really. Isn't this the second time you've tried to beg someone into giving them to you? If the time comes when we need another admin, I will be sure to let everyone know."-Otherarrow (messaged him)

"I appreciate your enthusiasm to help out, but trying to ask for rollback or admin rights isn't the way to get those things. (unless it's a case where the Wiki's admins are inactive, and an admin is needed, but that is a different story) It gives off the impression that you want those things because you think you will have more "power" over the wiki, which I hope is not your motivation. Continue editing as you have been doing, you are doing a fine job after all, and when the time comes for another moderator or such, I will be sure to consider you. Don't worry about it."-Otherarrow (after the reply)

I want just to help out, my apologies.{{SUBST:User:King Marth 64/Sig}} 02:22, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

1D wiki (closed)

Hey there, i dont think that my previous request made it, or was accidently deleted or something, but i ask for B Crat rights on the 1D wiki, onedirectioninfection.wikia.com , as the only admin, 1DCrazy, hasnt been active at all. I have been active on the wiki for seven days and earned the "go on for 5 days in a row" badge, and i am the only person to... along with that, i know who has potential to code pages to an amazing extent.

Currently there are spammers who post rude comments, because we can undo their rude blanking and writing GTFO on pages, but we cant do that on comments. so we need help real fast. could you promote me to B Crat? sincerely, Zakzedd 01:42, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Your previous request was declined and moved to the archives. You can see it here. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:13, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

Adoption of EnderVerse Wikia (approved)

The EnderVerse Wikia hasn't had much recent edits except for me. The current owner (I think) is NoodleGuy who has made over 1000 edits but hasn't made an edit since 2008. I have checked the Special:ListUsers and checked him which is why I have this proof. He last logged in to the entirety of Wikia on 13:37 May 3 2011. This guy seems to have ditched the wikia. I believe that the community building function does not apply to me considering that there is no community to actually build. The metaphor would be "You cannot build a building with no foundation". I am trying to say that there are no people on the wikia, the last edits not made by me were a bunch of gibberish. The url is ansible.wikia.com.

Oh crud I forgot to sign. I hope you don't mind. Now where is signbot... 123chess456 02:14, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:15, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

Mihigh (approved)

http://mihigh.wikia.com/wiki/M.I.High_Wiki can i adopt this wika i'd love to take care of it  OA  Speak  Contribs  VD   

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:14, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

Awdry's Railway Series Wikia (declined)

http://awdrysrailwayseries.wikia.com/wiki/Awdry%27s_Railway_Series_Wiki

I do not trust the owner of this wiki and he has had a history of insulting other Wikia members. Would it be possible for me to adopt it? I will ensure the information on it is accurate and the conversations on the talk pages are clean. Thanks, User:ThomasandStanley 18:03, March 6, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. I see you already have admin rights on the wiki. Based on the drama that I can see on the wiki, I'm going to have to decline this request for now. If the users on the wiki come to a consensus about who should adopt the wiki, I'll give that person (or you, if you're the choice) the rights. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:26, March 6, 2012 (UTC)