Sherwood Dungeon Wiki (closed) Edit
i have started editing in a wiki called sherwood dungeon wiki. it is mostly inactive, except for one other guy. he told me i have proved myself with my 4000 all wiki edits. i have experience editing in over 20 wikis.
- Hi. I'm going to put this request on hold for two reasons. First, while it's nice that you contacted another user on the wiki,"Proving your worth" is a bit vague inn terms of what you meant by it. Please talk to him again, and also to User:Shaynerboy EcX who appears to be a consistent contributor to the wiki as well, and make sure you explicitly state that you wish to adopt the wiki. Second, most of your edits appear to be adding categories. I need to see you do some sustained content editing and add at least one new article, per the adoption guidelines. Let us know when you have had a chance to edit the wiki a bit more and have talked to the other users. -- Wendy (talk) 03:00, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
ok. i got the approval of one of the guys and made some new pages and normal edits.
User:Piplupower 01:09, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
bakugan wiki (closed) Edit
- Hi. You appear to have contributions at several Bakugan Wikis. We will need a link to the one you wish to adopt in order to answer your request. -- Wendy (talk) 03:16, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Maid Sama Wikia (closed) Edit
I would like to administer the maid sama wikia. Every week at least once I try to contribute to one or the other page. The show and manga are very exciting and I love it dearily. I also notice that not many people are helping out the wikia. If I become the adminastrator I will make sure that I will try to bring people in helping out with the wikia. Also I noticed some info is wrong and would want to correct it. I like new ideas and will make a column just for people to write their ideas and thoughts for the wikia.
Toshiroichigo 11:32, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. You have contributions on two Maid Sama wikis. One of them is maidsama.wikia.com, and you're the founder of that wiki—meaning that you're already a bureaucrat and admin. The other is kaichouwamaidsama.wikia.com, and you only have one contributions there and that was from May. Can you let us know what wiki (with a link) that you're referring to? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:12, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Because there hasn't been a reply here in about a month, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to put in a new request in the future. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:44, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Tenjou Tenge (approved) Edit
I would like to request administrator rights on the TenjouTenge Wiki. It's my first and favorite manga so i would do anything for it. Besides, i am the one who really did some "job" in this wikia. I haven't edit for some weeks because i was in vacation but i am back in action :) —This unsigned comment is by GreekChaosman (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- http://tenjoutenge.wikia.com/wiki/Tenjou_Tenge_Wiki —This unsigned comment is by GreekChaosman (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Hi. You've made some good edits so far. However, you have't edited in about 3 weeks, so we'll need to see some current sustained editing. It also looks like a few other people have been editing during that time, so it'd be a good idea to start a discussion on the wiki letting them know about this request to see if they have any problems. Be sure to let us know once the discussion ends (or if no one replies within the next few days)! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:36, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Noone has answer me and i have already created some new pages, can you give administrator rights now? GreekChaosman 21:11, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Be patient. And your editing looks good, judging by your you contributions, so I'm sure Brandon would pass this one as soon as he gets on and sees it. :) --azuris(talk) 21:27, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Brandon, I am still here waiting for my promotion :) GreekChaosman 18:09, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for continuing to edit over the last few days. I didn't forget about you, but I did need to see continued contributions. =) That said, I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:31, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Uncharted (closed) Edit
Hello, I am a contributor at Wookieepedia, but have played both Uncharted games and have a good knowledge of them. My point is, I would like to adopt or become an administrator on the Uncharted wiki, if it is available. I recieved a message on the wiki saying that there is no Administrators, so I assume it is available. I am currently looking at articles to edit and improve. Please consider it. Thank you. DarthRageLeave a message after the beep 22:21, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. You currently only have a few edits on the wiki. There are also a number of active users. Can you create a discussion on the wiki's forum asking who should become the new admin? Be sure to let us know the results, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:42, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Because you haven't edited the wiki in nearly a month, and because a community consensus topic was never started, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to put in a new request in the future. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:45, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Stories Wiki (closed) Edit
Hi. I would like to adopt Stories Wiki. No one has ever edited it but me since May 9th, 2010, and I wish there were stories because I LOVE stories!. Maybe I could get a few people into this story wiki and improve it. Thank you. Paul Muad'Dib 00:10, August 13, 2010 (UTC) Here it is...
Hi. Your edits look good so far. However, we'd like to see some sustained editing. Please continue editing over the next few days and we'll re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:44, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
- 'Scuse me for the time of inactivity. I was very busy just a few days after this and I forgot about it for a bit. I will start editing... —This unsigned comment is by Paul Muad'Dib (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Hi. Because you haven't been active on the wiki in over a month, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to open up a new one if you become interested again. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:15, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Chrome Shelled Regios wiki (accepted) Edit
Hi I'm a huge fan of Chrome Shelled Regios anime and I found out that Chrome Shelled Regios wiki is without admin and it't totally incomplete. I would like to change that. I started to work on characters and I have many plans for future (episodes, weapons etc.) Please let me be admin on that site. Here's the link: http://csr.wikia.com/wiki/Chrome_Shelled_Regios_Wiki
- Hi. Good job with the wiki so far. Before I grant you the rights, though, can you talk to Zekblue and see if he has any objections to this request? He's been active for the last few days so that'd be a good idea. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:48, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok. I sent him a message and I'm waiting for his response.--Zajdalen 23:01, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I tried to contact Zekblue but he isn't responding. Don't know what to do now. --Zajdalen 23:42, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
Request to adopt Sky Girls wiki (accepted) Edit
Snugglemuffins here. I am requesting sysop/admin/bureaucrat for the Sky Girls wikia. I am currently the admin for the Strike Witches wiki. The two series have similar themes. Humikane Shigeru was the character designer in both cases. They have a significant fanbase crossover. I am active mostly on the Strike Witches wiki though I occasionally contribute to other wikis. I have never been blocked on any pages, except one time by myself eariler today (August 15th 2010) as a joke on the Strike Witches Wikia. I feel that if i am put in charge of the Sky Girls wikia, I can increase the size of the wiki, the traffic towards the wiki, and the number of active contributers (currently zero). I hope that you agree.
ALSO: The wiki has not been edited by the founder/admin since 2009. It has very few pages, but the ones that it does have were mostly created by myself nd other contibuters i chat with regularly over irc.
- Hi. Thanks for your interest. So far, though, you only have a few edits, all of which were from yesterday. There is also another contributor, Nagscreen, so can you talk to them to make sure they don't have any problems with the request? Additionally, we'll need to see some sustained editing, so please continue contributing over the next few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:07, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Nagscreen is fine with it. He is also an admin for the Strike Witches Wiki, and I have discussed the matter at length with him. If/when I am made admin, he wil also be give such priveleges, but he can not petition to adopt at the moment because he was made admin for the other wiki relatively recently. We generally work as a team. I will continue to make edits and create new page (given the low number of pages, the latter more than the former)
I wish to run the Yanille Wiki. (closed) Edit
I! I have been involed in Yanillescape for some time, but as far as i knew, it seemed to lack a wiki. After searching for some time, it turns out there is one! To my dissapointment, it had nothing on it. No accounts, no pages, no edits. I took the liberty to change the front page(as it was in it's default) and make several other pages, such as "Starting out" , and "Knowing your skills". Technically I run it, as there is no authourity, but I don't feel quite right taking credit for it if it isn't legaly mine. I recently ran into the creator of this wiki, and he told me he didn't play much anymore and offered me the wiki.
I look forward to making this wiki popular =), Ethan. R4z0r Bl4d3 20:39, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Since the bureaucrat is active (the wiki was only founded a few days ago), and because he's offered to let you have the wiki, I'd rather see him grant you the rights. If he doesn't respond, feel free to let us know and we can set them for you. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:23, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Mai-Wiki (closed) Edit
Hi! I am a Registered Member on the said site and have edited articles but there's so much to improve in the wiki. I cannot simply work or comply to this task cause it needs an administrator rights so I hereby request to have the said rights so I can improve the wiki as much as possible. The wiki is interesting but needs to improve a lot though.
I would appreciate it wholeheartedly if you can approve my request
- You are MasterRed100? Please sign your name or it would be hard to know who it is.Singapore123 14:00, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. The wiki is eligible for adoption. However, you've only made a few edits today after having not edited for nine months, so I'd like to see some recent sustained editing. Please continue editing over the next few days, including creating at least 1 new article. We can re-review your request then. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:27, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Because you haven't been active on the wiki in about a month, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to open up a new one if you become interested again. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:17, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Faction Paradox wiki (accepted)Edit
I'd like to adopt the factionparadox wiki, I already maintain 2 Faction paradox wikis (one is a mirror of a defunct "official" website, and the other being a database-like fan created extension - both of these are not the same scope as the wikia wiki).
There some page duplication to be tidied up and I'd like to organise it better. There is currently one admin who hasn't logged on for 3 years.
--Peter Cobcroft 01:47, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Could you please provide a link to the wiki you wish to adopt? -- Wendy (talk) 04:18, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
Admin on Uncharted wiki (approved) Edit
Hello, I would like to become an administrator on the Uncharted Wiki. There are currently two administrators, and at the time of writing, niether of them have made an edit to the wiki since July 2009. I have recently gained great interest in the wiki and am hoping to become an administrator. I have made a request to one of the current administrators, and have recieved no reply. Thank you for your help.
My user page:
--Klock101 19:52, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your work so far on the wiki looks great. However there appear to be several other active contributors (eg. Doughnut Sully, Drummer nrg, Zorskel, Curtainman1...). Could you please make a post about becoming an admin in the forum or some other public spot and let them know about your adoption, to make sure they all agree with it? After a few days please post a link to your post and any responses and we will be happy to consider your request. -- Wendy (talk) 04:32, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Moved from second request
I have previously requested to adopt the Uncharted Wiki here. I have opened the forum that was requested, and informed active users of the wiki by leaving a message on their talk page. I also added a link to the forum in the News section of the homepage so all users would know of my intentions.
The forum can be found here...
The wiki's main page...
And my user page...
Thank you for your time and help.--Klock101 19:31, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:49, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Just Cause (approved) Edit
There are a number of users on the Just Cause wiki who have proven their worth and are ready to take on the task of organising this wiki. Since they don't seem to know that much about wikis, but love the game, I'd be happy to adopt the wiki as a bureaucrat to get them off to a good start. No admin has edited since April, and my track record includes GTA, Red Dead, Microsoft, Military, Flu etc. If not me, then pick someone to get this wiki off the floor :) Thanks - Gboyers talk 21:11, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. The conversation you linked indicates that Lucan07 wished to be bureaucrat with you as admin. Is that what you are requesting to have happen? If you wish to be bureaucrat please let them know and make sure it is ok with them. -- Wendy (talk) 02:02, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
This has been agreed. I'll be sure to promote another local user to bureaucrat to ensure fairness, but will try and get some form of process in to keep the peace. In the meantime, we'll get some admins and start going through the administrative backlog. Gboyers talk 09:01, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I've granted you the rights, so I'll let you add the rights to the other users, as promised. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:58, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Johnny Test Wiki Admin Request (approved)Edit
I would like to request to be an admin there. I have made contributions awards and a signup page for them to ask for the awards. I've also made and achievement leaderboard. I have made some cleanups. I fixed spelling and grammar mistakes, I even wrote a blog called Grammar and What Not. I expanded some episodes to. So far I have made 55 edits in two days.
DogDays124 00:39, August 20, 2010 (UTC)DogDays124
- Hi, it looks like YoshiPerson has been active for the last few days, which makes this wiki ineligible for adoption. If you want to be an administrator, you can ask him/her to edit your user rights and make you a sysop there. Thanks! --azuris(talk) 17:55, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- The wiki actually is eligible for adoption, as YoshiPerson has not edited there since last May. However, while you have done some nice blog posting and such, I can't see that you have created any new content pages; you would need at least one to adopt the wiki. Additionally, there is another active user, Ruin Cireela who has also expressed interest on a talk page on the wiki in becoming an admin. Please talk to him/her and decide between you whether you both want to adopt, or which one of you will adopt. Please also make sure you meet the adoption criteria in terms of content edits. Let us know when you have decided! -- Wendy (talk) 02:15, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Violetta Villas Wiki (closed)Edit
I would like to admin the "Violetta Villas" (http://pl.violettavillas.wikia.com/wiki/Violetta_Villas_Wiki) wiki as no one really does anything on it. I want to start adding info on it, but the problem is that the menu on the left doesn't have any categories that I could put the info in. —This unsigned comment is by Dzikusek (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
LOL, I just found out that I made that Wiki a tear ago. I just lost the password, nick and e-mail. So I can't log in to it. Could you check the IPs and if they're the same, try to do something?
- Hi. It looks like the wiki was started by User:ViolettaVillasFan. You can request a new password for that account if you still have access to the email you signed up with. If you are unable to do that then you would need to adopt the wiki following the regular rules on this page. There is a second user, User:Cosmap1 who has also been active recently. Could you please discuss your adminship with him/her? Also we would like to see a bit more sustained editing; so far you have only edited for one day. Please get back to us after you have talked to the other user and made a few more edits. -- Wendy (talk) 02:40, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Portal Game Wiki adoption (closed)Edit
Hi, I'd like to adopt the Portal Game Wiki. The admin there (Kidd2255) has been inactive for months and has less than 25 edits whereas I am the top contributer AFAIK and with a sequel to the original game the wiki is based around coming up I think there needs to be a reliable and actively updated wiki on the subject. Deftera 21:43, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. The admin you mentioned last edited on June 26th. Therefore the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until August 25th. We will reassess your request at that time. You might try contacting the admin on his talkpage in the meanwhile; s/he has logged in to Wikia in the last few days and might respond to a direct message. Meanwhile, please keep editing! -- Wendy (talk) 02:57, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I would also like to adopt this wiki. I really enjoy Portal and remember almost everything about it. Emporer15 21:37, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. The wiki is now eligible for adoption. However, you haven't edited in five days, when you made three edits—and that was after not editing for a month and a half (which in and of itself was only a few edits after nearly two months of inactivity). I want to make sure your editing will be sustained. If you can continue editing over the next few days, we'll be happy to re-review this. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:29, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Since your editing hasn't picked up, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to put in a new request once you're able to become more active. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:23, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Videogame Wiki (closed)Edit
Greetings, all humans that are involved!
I am InvaderMEEN of the Invader Club Wiki. I request admin rights to Videogame because it is inactive. I will add and expand it to its full potential (if possible). I already have devised new categorys and have a friend on Wikia who has a superior knowledge of Metroid.
Invader MEEN 05:12, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Since there hasn't been a reply to this in about three weeks, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to put in a new request in the future. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:30, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Knd Roleplaying wiki (closed)Edit
- Hi. You currently only have 1 edit on that wiki. Please make some sustained edits over the next week and we will be happy to consider you request. -- Wendy (talk) 03:12, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Since you haven't edited in over three weeks, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to put in a new one when you're ready to edit again. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:36, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Dragon Ball NEO Wiki (approved)Edit
I would like to adopt the Dragon Ball NEO Wiki. The site has been abandoned for at least 8 months, as that was when the last article was created by the admin. I have begun adding content to the site and once I add a few more articles to prove the site can now contain decent and in depth content, I will begin trying to attract new members to contribute. The link to the wiki is in the header. Thanks, and I hope for a favorable response. The Devils Corpse 02:42, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. You have only just started to edit the wiki a few hours ago. I would need to see a little bit of sustained editing to grant you the bureaucrat rights. Please continue to edit during the next week and we will consider your request. -- Wendy (talk) 03:15, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for your reply. The quicker this is approved, the easier the edits will become with a bit more authority. The ability to import pages including the multiple templates on most will allow me to adjust them to create a nicer and more effective layout for the wikia. I'm not very good at creating templates from scratch, but I will continue to edit the wiki and its pages to the best of my abilities in the mean time. The Devils Corpse 03:32, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Scribblenaut wiki (approved)Edit
I plan on editing on this. It has frankly been screwed up. I need b'crat ship so i can fix it. No admin or b'crat is active. I need it urgently. I have experience and know how to clean up the wiki.--MegaTron1XD 06:22, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, with a sequel to the game, I would like to request a spotlight, but am unable to with the spam articles. The others users are newer then me (2 and one unregistered one) and have a smaller edit count at that. I would view me as a canidate, as I plan on editing it again to bring it up to standards and I have experience with adminship. The spam articles have existed for days, which is proof that the 2 admins/b'crats are inactive. Once again, the wiki is in no condition for a spotlight until someone can delete the spam articles and protect some pages that need it.--MegaTron1XD 14:07, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- *Sigh*. Someone made an opinionated category and a page that doesn't need to exist today. I'm sorry if I'm rushing (I have no expectations from here), but you guys responded to a request posted after mines and again, I seriously need to delete that kind of stuff.--MegaTron1XD 21:52, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your patience. Your contributions look good. There are currently a few other active users, such as Maxwell the scribblenaut and Lomebloop. Can you start a discussion on the wiki informing them of this request so they have an opportunity to voice their opinion on it? Be sure to let us know what happens, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:01, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm an active and new user here and I think he should get it. Yobabka Limba română a preluat această semnătură. Stai acum. 19:44, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
Some stuff needs deleting now and seeing as how the wiki is, a week later, it'll probaly have another thing to delete. I would hate to bother VSTF and no one else is really responding to the blog.--MegaTron1XD 01:06, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Thank you for posting a blog about your adminship, and for being patient to give people a chance to respond. I have granted you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck, and have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 04:49, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
admin. request (approved) Edit
As one of result of gravity wiki, It is preferable to proceed to work for the medecine wiki.
Actually ko.medicine were not growing as usual. I would like to adopt the wiki.
Sincerely yours, mkpaulo constantinoMkpaulo 11:05, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for your interest in the wiki. I don't see a wiki by that name in your contributions, though. Can you provide a link to the wiki in question? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:11, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the link. I'll need to see you editing with your account, though. If you can continue doing that while logged-in for the next few days, I'll be sure to check back and re-review the request. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:23, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Uncharted Waters wiki (approved) Edit
I am writing this message because I'm interested in gaining bureaucrat status at the UW wiki. The wikia in question in question has 0 articles (with the one I created for testing purposes) and hasn't been touched by founder Nobeard since July last year.
The reason I'm interested in this wikia is because uncharted waters online is starting up in a couple of days, and this wikia would be ideal to start adding information to.
The reason I'm asking for this sort of permission before adding substantially to the wikia in question is because Nobeard has locked the main page. If noone is around to change that fact, the wikia will most likely fail. Skandis 21:32, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Good job with the wiki so far. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:14, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Half Life Fanon wiki (approved) Edit
Hello i would like a request to become an Administrator on the Half-Life Fanon wiki i just searched it and found that the founder hasn't been on for almost an entire year and he has been the only editor on the wiki and i have just started my editing on it.
http://halflifefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Half_Life_Fanon_Wiki Kaeleth 11:42, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Good job so far. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:20, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Rayman Wiki Adoption (closed) Edit
I've been a user since the near start, but I lost my old account (User:Shinylucario) and I made a new one a while ago (User:Shiny New Lucario). A user approached me about vandalism occuring on the wiki and that is not acceptable obviously. We don't have any admins to fix any of it because the original creator left and blah blah blah...
This be the Wiki http://rayman.wikia.com/wiki/Rayman_Wiki
So, can you give me a chance? :D Shiny 17:54, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good so far, however there are also a number of other users who have been editing on the wiki, particularly XPeaceChill. Can you start a discussion on the wiki informing the users of this request so they can have a say in it? Be sure to let us know what happens, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:24, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Since I don't see a discussion, and you haven't edited in a few weeks, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to open up a new one when you have time in the future. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:44, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
All Points Bulletin Wiki (approved) Edit
I would like to adopt the APB Wiki ( http://apb.wikia.com/wiki/APB_Wiki ). I was taking advantage of other people's work on there early on, finally decided to start editing and now the site has become overwhelmed by vandalism. I've e-mailed the Staff to reverse the vandalism, they just responded telling me to adopt the Wiki. I have a ton of planned edits, though right now I'm barely able to deal with the vandalism.
Thank you. --Alpha352 03:31, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Good job so far. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:28, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Helljumper wikia (declined) Edit
Hello, I would like to create my own personal wikia. The only wikia with the correct name is Hell jumper wikia. It has no pages and hasn't been edited even slightly. I would like to adopt it and make it my own. Thank you. - II Helljumper II
- Comment - Just wanted to say that I havn't edited on there yet because I would like to wait until I have full Bureaucrat control of it before I get to work. :) - II Helljumper II
- Hi. Unfortunately, the wiki was only created three weeks ago, so it's not eligible for adoption right now. You could try contacting the bureaucrat, Ph4t M0nk3y, to ask if you can be granted the rights on the wiki. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:31, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
iCarly Wiki (approved) Edit
I am an administrator on iCarly Wiki, and I would like to become a bureaucrat. The current bureaucrat, Isoph, has not edited since 4 January 2010. I would like to be able to award rollback rights, as well as other things, but this is impossible because (s)he is inactive. Thank you for your time. -- SeddieBerserker 20:34, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Good job as an admin so far. Have any other admins and the community been informed of this request? If not, please start a discussion on the wiki asking if the users agree that you should receive bureaucrat rights. Be sure to let us know what happens, thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:16, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I posted a poll asking if I should become a bureaucrat on my blog, and recieved an overwhelming "Yes". The other active administrator, Mak23686, is also supportive of this. -- SeddieBerserker (talk) 20:08, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- It's been a week, no one else has commented. -- SeddieBerserker (talk) 22:17, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for your patience. However I'm not going to be able to answer this one until Monday or Tuesday, so please bear with me a little longer! Thanks. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:37, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Thanks again for your patience. I've given you the rights. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:41, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
VFK Wiki (approved) Edit
i have recently taken notice to the VFK Wiki, i play vfk along with many many other people, and i decided that it would be neat to make a wiki, but i found this one instead, i have made over 400 edits so far on this wiki, and there are a few other people that log on occasionaly, but not really that often, i looked at the list of beurocrats on the wiki, and in the spot for last logged in on the user ScarySky, there was a dash. I do alot with this wiki, and would like to request beurocrat priviliges so i can further help this wiki. Thanks —This unsigned comment is by Spaceaceryan (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Hi. Awesome job so far. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:21, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Pandanda Wiki (closed) Edit
I would like to adopt the Pandanda Wiki because I know a lot about Pandanda and every admin is inactive.I love to help out on wikis when needed and this wiki really needs help (as it has like 9 articles).
- As I said above, there are NO active admins at ALL!
- I am able to handle this power.
- I am working on editing there currently, and I know a lot of Pandanda stuff.
- I know how to be friendly to users, and the users always think I am pretty friendly!
Here is a link to the wiki:
Lucas9147 19:26, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. You have some pretty good edits so far. However, you've only been editing for two days, so I'm going to place this on hold for a few days. If you can continue editing over the next few days to show sustained editing, that'd be great. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:32, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Since you only made one edit after I left my last message, I'm going to close this request. Feel free to put in a new one when you have time to sustain your editing. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:47, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Castle Wiki (approved) Edit
i am the founder of Castle TV show wiki, but i was gone for a few months but i got my admins right back but not my bureaucrat rights, there is another admin/bureaucrat named KyleKroll on the wiki but he has not been on for 60 days, is there any chance i can get my bureaucrat rights back
daboss 20:02, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Glad you're back on the wiki! Since there are a few other users editing, though, can you start a community discussion asking for the community's input on this? If you could let us know how it turns out in a few days, that'd be great. Thanks! EDIT: Actually, it looks like the bureaucrat was last active on July 7th. That means I can't actually give you the rights until September 7th, provided he doesn't edit again. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:35, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- hey its passed sepetember 7th, is there any chance i can get my other rights back, the other bureaucrat hasnt edited anything sinces july 7 daboss 05:47, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
Rugby League Wiki (approved) Edit
Hi, I have started to edit the Rugby League Wiki (http://rugby-league.wikia.com) and would like to adopt it as there has been no activity there for almost 9 months. I have created articles, edited others, removed vandalism and attempted to contact other users through the forum. Thanks, LunarLander 20:33, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:44, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! LunarLander 14:23, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Apple Wiki (declined) Edit
I am an admin there. I left a message on the bureaucrat's talk page for bureaucrat status and have gotten no reply. May I please have bureaucrat rights there? (The other bureaucrats have not been active recently anyway.) —I-20the highway 00:52, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Unfortunately, I can't give you bureaucrat rights. Both TheDataMonster and Qwertywelch have been active within the last few weeks. You could try leaving them another message. Sorry. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:03, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Reopening, no response from TheDataMonster. —I-20the highway 19:09, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, but that doesn't mean it can be re-opened. They've both still been active less than a month ago. If they don't edit before October 18th, then you can request bureaucrat rights here again. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:47, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok. I'll wait then. (It will also allow me some time to get ready for a spotlight.) —I-20the highway 22:03, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
Zombiepowder. Wiki (approved) Edit
I am a huge fan of the manga Zombiepowder. and so I was also glad that, when I searched for its wiki, I found it. But to my dismay there wasn't very much done, there were like 3 or 4 articles made and the layout was poor. So I committed myself to make this wiki a good one, so that other readers won't be so disappointed as I was. I could do that as a regular editor, but there are many advantages and opportunities as an admin. The current owner just made the wiki and made 4 articles, with a little text. In a week or so, I made about 15 articles with useful information, so I would like to adopt this wiki. (zombiepowder.wikia.com) —Preceding unsigned comment added by Bereisgreat (talk • contribs) 11:05, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look good. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:07, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Hal Homsar Solo ( Club Penguin Wiki ) (declined) Edit
Hi , This is a request for another user , i want hal homsar solo to be a admin on the club penguin wiki , she still isnt , can you make her a admin , also she is a very kind user . Happy65 .
- Happy65, this is to adopt a wiki. If you want a certain user to be granted sysop rights, contact a bureaucrat on the Club Penguin Wiki. --Iamred1 Talk! 19:05, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
Power Rangers Wikia (approved) Edit
Hello I want be a admin on this wikia: http://pl.powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Specjalna:Moja_strona_domowa
GothicWarrior 17:30, August 27, 2010 (UTC)GothicWarrior
- Hi. Your edits look good. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:15, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Lostpedia (declined) Edit
Yeah, this isn't so much me wanting to adopt lostpedia, because I don't... but most of out admins have been idle for months now... I have stressed many times on lostpedia that we need new leadership cos we have lost most of our admins, but now I found this. So I was gonna say if you could make BalkOfFame a new admin :) I'm sure he'd like it, and he would be active daily and a great kind admin. Better than our admins that don't even come on anymore, or the ones who are just really grumpy now and they don't care.
-- Julietfan2626 15:47, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Sorry, but 6 admins have been active in the last few weeks, so we can't give out admin rights through this page. You could try starting a request for adminship on the wiki itself. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 15:50, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I've done that, and I noticed that when I first joined lostpedia in April(ish) That is when one of the admins stopped being active, he hasn't been on since. Can't ya get rid of him and put Balk in his place :( We all like Balk :(
- Answer me this, why do you want to keep an inactive admins for lostpedia... Why can't you add someone who is amazing and active... It's not exactly a hard decision... Julietfan2626 15:59, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not up to Wikia in this case, they have no say in who should be an admin and who should not. That responsibility lies with the community as a whole. The wiki itself is active, if you want BalkOfFame to be an admin, tell him to go through a request for adminship. That's the proper way to do it :) --Talk 16:06, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- You clearly don't know how many times I have requested new leadership for lostpedia. I have tried over and over, and I get shot down everytime. Excuse my French, but the admins on lostpedia need to get their heads out their arses and realise we need new leadership. They won't listen to us, it's almost like they look down on us and think out views are pointless. Now you know I have tried, I would like someone else to do something. Julietfan2626 16:12, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Jhonen Vasquez Wiki (accepted)Edit
Hi, I would like to adopt the Jhonen Vasquez wiki, if that's possible. The user HonnouBe is a friend of mine, I asked her to upload an image as a small experiment, even though she created an account to do so, it is very unlikely that she becomes an active user, and thus I considered unnecesary to leave a message on her talk page. I know I haven't contributed a lot, and I haven't been an active user for too long, but I would do my best effort for this wiki. Thank you very much for your attention and time.
Gato sin suerte 20:26, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Great job on the wiki so far -- I have granted you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck and have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 02:26, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
RuneScape Spanish Wikia (approved) Edit
Ok, since the wikia is in spanish but the request page is in english, i will make my request in two different languages:
Well, hello anyone who is seeing this. For around a week already i've been back into the (Spanish) Runescape Wikia (because i had an account that i created back in 2008 but i didn't used it a lot because of being too busy), and as far as i've seen is a total mess, i tried to fix it up with some editions (Around 10 new pages created and other 10 moved in this 3 days), but there are too many pages with the same theme but misspelled or spammed or that kind of stuff.
So, since the admins haven't been online at least since 2009, i was wondering if i could be an admin of the wikia because i feel it really needs some editing.
And... that's it, now in spanish
Bueno, hola a quien sea que vea esto. Habia creado mi cuenta en esta wikia hace mucho tiempo, pero por razones de estudio y otros no la pude usar mucho, y ahora que volví hace un par de semanas veo que la wikia esta un desastre, he tratado de arreglar lo que he podido, pero hay muchos errores como por ejemplo: Varias páginas acerca del mismo tema pero mal escritos, Redirecciones mal hechas y muchas páginas en blanco por que el usuario que arregló el vandalismo no se tomó el trabajo de poner contenido, etc.
Así que, como los admins (o el admin) no entra por lo menos desde 2009, me preguntaba si podría ser admin de esta wikia porque realmente necesita una buena arreglada.
- Hi. Good job with the wiki so far. I've granted you the rights. Good luck on the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:03, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
some stuff i know on mln wiki (closed) Edit
i request adminship for this wiki because i created it directly. also there arent any administrators on it.TRIBUT3 21:26, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I don't see contributions from you, at least on this account you're using now, on any wiki other than Community Central. Can you provide a link to the wiki in question? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:04, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
sorry im relatively new to this thing. any way here is the link: TRIBUT3 01:27, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
i also wish to have adminship for unofficial mln store attempt wiki for mostly the same reasons.TRIBUT3 01:40, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, since you created the wiki, you automatically have bureaucrat and administrator rights there. So you don't need to submit an adoption request for that one. :) --azuris(talk) 02:06, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
German SWTOR Wiki (approved) Edit
The German SWTOR Wiki has been inactive for over a year. The original creator is nowhere to find. I just started to work there, but the page is at moment in a terrible state. The few article the founder had created there look like the where copy&pasted from other sources. The portal page is locked, with in some cases links into categories instead of article (would be nice if someone would open at least the portal page for edits).
At moment there are no other users active on the website, and I dare not really to ask anyone outside for now, because the creator left quite a mess (the locked portal page with outdated informations). I am very into the upcoming game, but I am at moment more active on the English SWTOR Wiki (I am there the writer with the 3rd highest achievement score, which should tell that I can do a lot). - Drudenfusz (talk page) 21:45 (UTC), August 29, 2010
- Hi. Your contributions are good so far, but there's not many of them. If you can continue editing over the next few days, I'd be happy to give you the rights. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:08, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Request to adopt Fringe wiki (closed) Edit
- Are you eligible to adopt?
- Are you contributing to the wiki's content?
- I'm 4th overall in number of edits and have over 500 edits.
- Are you building the community?
- I was before I got into a disagreement with a now inactive admin.
My main reason for wanting to adopt this wiki is to update it and build a stronger community there now that the previous admins have neglected it. The previous admins were very territorial and unfriendly. If I couldn't adopt this wiki, I would suggest Station7 as a bureaucrat, but his communication skills aren't so good in English, so he's probably be better suited as just a sysop. He was also an active contributor until the wiki seemed to be abandoned by its admins.
Technically, I don't qualify for adoption, since Kirkburn made me an admin at w:c:templates, but I'm hoping this will not bar me. Otherwise, I will just wait until October 5, I guess. This would be unfortunate, since season 3 of Fringe starts on September 23.
In the mean time, I will step up my contributions there to demonstrate my good faith.
WOW, thanks. Sure, I wanna being an Admin. Also today I did wanna adopt this Wiki, but I had to much on my mind. With Admin rights I'm already happy.--Station7 22:33, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I have no problem waiving that requirement on a case by case basis. I also like the idea of setting up a team from the get-go, especially two experienced wiki users. If you guys both agree, how about Fandyllic as bureaucrat/admin and Station7 as admin? That said, there are other users editing there, so could you start a discussion to get a community consensus? Let me know how it turns out, thanks! EDIT: Unfortunately, I just realized that Balistic Pve has edited within the last few days. Would you ask him if he minds you guys coming aboard as bureaucrat/admin? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:10, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- It would help if you could tell what wiki Balistic Pve has been active on, so we could talk to him. Station7 has already tried to contact him on Fringe wiki without success. If you could find out what wiki Sam McPherson (original founder) has last been active on, that would help too. -- (talk · contr) 10:52 AM PST 30 Aug 2010
- Balistic Pve has edited on the Fringe Wiki. Remember that Special:ListUsers sometimes has cache problems lately. The best way to know is to look at their contributions, for example here are Balistic Pve's contributions on the wiki. As it shows, he last edited on August 19th. As for Sam, it looks like he's been active on wikis like Lostpedia and the Flash Forward wiki, though he hasn't logged on in 2 weeks or so. Remember, though, that the "You have new messages" notice is global, so if you send either of them a message on the Fringe wiki they'll still get it when they log in. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:08, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
- It would help if you could tell what wiki Balistic Pve has been active on, so we could talk to him. Station7 has already tried to contact him on Fringe wiki without success. If you could find out what wiki Sam McPherson (original founder) has last been active on, that would help too. -- (talk · contr) 10:52 AM PST 30 Aug 2010
- The point is mostly moot. Balistic Pve made Station7 and I admins. Hopefully we can spruce up the place. I withdraw my adoption request.
- However, from your link to Balistic Pve's contributions I see at the top:
- 20:16, 19 August 2010 (hist) (diff) m MediaWiki:Monobook.css (top) [rollback]
- 19:33, 21 April 2010 (hist) (diff) Peter Weller
- This is not much to talk about. -- (talk · contr) 6:18 PM PST 30 Aug 2010
- Glad you guys are admins now! Just so you know for the future, though, we do follow the 60 day rule for active admins more often than not, as it can indicate that, even if they're not editing, they're still keeping an eye on the wiki. That aside, good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:09, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
11eyes wiki (approved) Edit
I wish to adopt the 11eyes wiki. Currently, there is no admin or active members, and the wiki itself is, literally, almost deserted. I know that the failure of 11eyes anime is perhaps the reason why no one cares about this series at all. However, it wouldn't do justice to the story in the visual novel. Therefore, I would like to be the admin of this wiki to try and revive it. Venom00 11:03, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Great job so far! I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:55, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for your approval. I promise that I'll try my best to make this wiki a much better place than before. Venom00 04:52, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
World Of Cars Wiki (approved) Edit
I would like to adopt the World Of Cars Wiki .... there are no active editors there and i realized that after editing and after a few days only my edit was there... Later a user edited and no more...I would like to own it -- MCharshy Talkative are ye? See edit count 12:15, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Thanks for your interest in the wiki. Your contributions look good, however you haven't edited on the wiki since July 28th. Please continue editing over the next few days so we can see some sustained editing, and we'd be happy to give you the rights. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:01, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok I have done lots of edits, now can I adopt it? reply soon-- 11:03, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
Linkin Park Wikia (approved) Edit
- Good job so far. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:23, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Greek Wiki (approved) Edit
I have been helping out on Greek Wiki and think I, in the near future will be needing bureaucrat powers to change a few things. Please consider this proposal. -- (talk · contrib) 23:05, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I've granted you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:35, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Shugo Chara Wiki (declined) Edit
- There are 3 active sysops, with much higher edit counts.--Sxerks 04:22, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Can I point you to the criteria for adoption: "You have not founded, adopted or been given admin access on another wiki in the last 60 days". I am pretty sure you have adopted and been given admin rights in the last 60 days on at least two wikis actually. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 20:12, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh i didnt know that.HazeShot 21:44, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Wiki Adoption Request (approved) Edit
I am posting this request to gain the ability to administer the MCCP wiki. I am making this request for two reasons. One because the wiki itself is constantly vandalized and it's current founder and other lone sysop are inactive. I have attempted to contact these two through the Wikia contact user page but have received no response back. I have been left to undo all of the edits made by these vandals but without administrator rights I cannot deal with these vandals appropriately. The second reason being that we (the staff at MCCP) would like to bring the wiki back to what it once was and to encourage our members to contribute to the wiki. But we can't right now because the wiki is constantly being vandalized.
I have made a number of edits to the MCCP wiki and was and still are the wiki's featured user as promoted by the current sysop. I am a staff member for the site that the wiki is for. My username on that site is Tom.
I hope you approve my request because I'd really like to get the wiki back on the right track. If there's any more information you need, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
Thanks for taking the time to read my request.
Best regards, Tom 03:34, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
EDIT: I understand that I founded a wiki in the past 60 days but the wiki that I created was a replica of the wiki I am currently submitting an request for adminship on. I created that wiki because I was unsuccessful in contacting the current sysops/admins and I had not known about the wiki adoption request page so please forgive me for creating that wiki. :) —This unsigned comment is by TomHQ (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Hi. I don't mind waiving that 60 day rule in this instance. I've granted you the rights, and good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:45, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Skip Beat Wikia (closed) Edit
Please let me get back my administration rights on this wikia - http://skip-beat.wikia.com/wiki/Skip_Beat_Wiki
I had been quite busy and had placed the project on hold. I didn't know how to do this on the site, so I left it alone. Now that I'm free I want to complete the project, and update it along with the manga chapters that release.
Thanks - Anitnelav
- It was never removed, see the list. An adopt tag was just added because you were inactive or had not logged in in a long time. You still have admin rights.--Sxerks 04:26, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Putting wiki up for adoption (not a request)Edit
- Hi. If you need help learning how to upload images, feel free to post in our forum. If there are technical problems, be sure to send a message to Special:Contact from your wiki and one of our team members will get to it ASAP! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 03:53, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Reptile Wiki (acccepted)Edit
Hello, I'd like to adopt the Reptile Wiki. It really hasn't seen a whole lot of attention in a WHILE, and the admin has been inactive for over 60 days. I try to help out the wiki (I've added a logo and put some zest into the reptile infobox), but there's only so much I can do as a normal user. And all the admins are inactive (The main one's last edit was on April 25, and that's the last I ever saw of an admin contributing), so I can't get admin rights from them. So, I've come here to ask for bureaucrat rights. There's alot I can do with this wiki, and I'm going to try and get more contributors. This wiki has the right idea, and I'm sure there's people that need something like this, it just needs a little help. Thesaurus Rex 09:32, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Great job so far. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights on the wiki. Good luck, and have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 03:32, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
Elfen Lied Wikia (declined)Edit
Hello, I'm a new but extremely active contributor at Elfen Lied Wiki. I am a big fan of Elfen Lied, and I want to improve this wikia greatly and build the definitive source of Elfen Lied, in order to immortalize this great manga and anime. Since I'm there I have improved a lot this Wikia, and I wish to gain admin powers in order to update the wikia, build a community and delete useless articles.
This wikia is mostly inactive, having only me and other active contributor. The current admin isn't a very active contributor, not that I am evaluate his/her competence, but he is mostly active in Halopedia, having little interest in Elfen Lied wiki. And I have made more contributions in a week, than him in two years.
So I would like to request administrator/bureaucrat/sysop rights at Elfen Lied Wikia, and I promise to do my best to the Wikia community.
Thanks for your time. Shadow Helio 19:48, September 1, 2010 (UTC) 21:00, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Elfen Lied is not eligible for adoption through this page at this time. The current admin, User:Forerunner, last edited on August 21. Feel free to ask them directly for admin rights, or, if s/he does not edit further, you can request adoption again at the end of October. -- Wendy (talk) 04:05, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
Русская S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Wiki (accepted/принятый) Edit
Здравствуйте! Прошу вас помочь мне, я являюсь фактически единственным(!) активным редактором http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Заглавная_страница, единственный bureaucrat, sysop (http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Участник:AlDozor) не сделал НИ ЕДИНОЙ правки и не появлялся с 27 марта 2010(!).
я (http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Участник:Кимаен_джай_Шилал) сделал на этой вики большую часть правок ( 347 из 377) и большую часть статей, сделал даже лого (на главной странице), но не могу его поставить, так как у меня не хватает прав. Прошу помочь мне, и дать права администратора для:
1) работы с логотипом и оформление самой вики.
2) защиты от вандалов. Их пока еще нет, так как викия еще очень маленькая, но в случае вандализма я не смогу сделать почти ничего.
Excuse, I very badly know English language, on it aforesaid transfer is compelled to spend PROMT program (www.translate.ru) Russian S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Wiki
Hello! I ask you to help me, I am actually unique (!) active editor http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Заглавная_страница, unique bureaucrat and sysop (http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Участник:AlDozor) haven't made UNIFORM editing and didn't appear since March, 27th 2010 (!).
I (http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Участник:Кимаен_джай_Шилал) have made on this wiki the most part of editings (347 of 377) and the most part of articles, have made even logo (on the main page), but I can not put it as I don't have not enough rights. I ask to help me, and to grant the rights of the manager for:
1) works with a logo and registration most wiki.
2) protection against vandals. They for the present aren't present, as викия still very small, but in case of vandalism I can't make almost anything.
--http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Участник:Кимаен_джай_Шилал --Кимаен джай Шилал 20:19, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Good job so far on the wiki! I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck and have fun! -- Wendy (talk) 04:13, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
(google translation follows)
- Хорошая работа на сегодняшний день в вики! Я дал вам администратора и бюрократа человека. Удачи и получайте удовольствие! -- Wendy (talk) 04:13, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
The matrix wiki (approved) Edit
hi, i know i said before that i was having a bit of a break from the Matrix wikia for a while, but i am now ready to help contribute. Could i please become that wiki's admin, i think it might be beneficial in case a spam aerticle has been created and i'd also like to put in the achievement points as well =) here is the address:
Sclera1 08:57, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your edits look good. I've given you the rights. Best of luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:21, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Umm, im really sorry for this, i think you sould make user:Sw9889 an admin instead, i did not know at that time that he wanted to be admin, i was just worried that the particular wiki would be neglected if i was absent, besides, i think i already own too many wikis and a bit too busy with other stuff =( thanks for your patience 06:19, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Monster High Adoption Request (not a request) Edit
I learned that I can't handle a wiki by myself soon I figured that someonelse should do it.
Here's the link: [] Anyone can have this wiki! Just take it someone! --To make it simple call me Icy! Rock music is amesome! 19:56, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi! Thanks for offering it for adoption. However, this page is to request adoption, not put a wiki up for adoption. If someone sees it in the future, hopefully they'll put in a request! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:43, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Request for latin.wikia.com (closed) Edit
i would like to adopt latin.wikia.com, it has not been changed at all since august 2007. No one but wikia staff, using automated messages have touched the wiki. I am ok at latin and wish to improve it.Person3434 21:28, September 2, 2010 (UTC) never mind, i don't want it anymore Person3434 15:05, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- OK, thanks for letting us know. Feel free to put in a new request if you change your mind! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 02:47, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Warrior Cats Anwsers. (declined) Edit
This wikia was abandoned by the best editors last year. It used to be extremly helpful and active. Now it is a dump. There is one "active" admin, who is the one who drove the editors out, and is not well liked. All the questions asked there are mostly spam or contain vulgar lauguage. I would like to adopt it, so I can restore it to its former glory. Here is the link.
- Hi. I'm happy to see you're interested in the wiki. Unfortunately, all of the admins and the bureaucrat have been active within the last 60 days, so this wiki currently isn't eligible for adoption. Feel free to talk to Icestorm123 about the possibility of receiving admin rights. Good luck! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:18, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
The Getaway Wiki (closed) Edit
I have been a user of Wikia for two years. I set up The Getaway Wiki in 2008. During this time, there have been no adminstrators for this particular wikia and I believe it is time that there should be an admin team. I have been an active editor on The Getaway Wiki and have done 922 edits. I would be grateful if you would consider my request.
- Hi. As the founder, you already have bureaucrat and admin rights on the wiki. Feel free to use them! =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:21, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
SpongeBob Fanon Wiki (declined) Edit
It's been over 60 days and there are no admins active, that place needs an admin. Plus there's no bureaucrats either. I've done the research, nows the time to adopt. From, WG Is Gonna Get You 13:02, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I am unable to grant this request. Feel free to contact me at Special:Contact if you need more information. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:22, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Saints Row Fanon Wiki (approved) Edit
I am making a request to adopt the Saints Row Fanon Wiki . It has been inactive since June 28th, 2009. only one page exists and has no bureaucrats, sysop or rollback staff. I am already an administator on the Saints Row Wiki and we needed a fan fiction sub-wiki for it. This is the best wiki we could use, and make it part of our community. Thank you,and I wish to hear from you soon. -Spedster777, Administrator of the Saints Row wiki. 18:46, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your edits look good. I've granted you the rights. Best of luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:30, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
VSTF Wiki (declined) Edit
Hello, cant you nominate me administrator VSTF Wiki, since I am reviewing all the wikis that there are items that are vandalized, the friend VSTF Sysop VegaDark going to give me instructions, thanks.- --Csuarezllosa (Talk) (Em@il) 19:23, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- This is an official Wikia wiki and is not eligible for adoption. --Talk 03:42, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
The Police Wiki (adopter closed) Edit
I'd like to adopt this wiki. I like the music of The Police, and I would like this wiki. The creator logged in more than 4 months ago and hasn't edited since. —I-20the highway 20:53, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your edits look good, however you only edited this past Saturday and haven't edited since. Please continue editing over the next few days and we'd be happy to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:42, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hannah Montana Wiki (approved)Edit
I would like to adopt the Hannah Montana wiki. There is only one admin/bureaucrat and they havent been on in over a year. the only active users are wiki staff and pretty much every time i go on there, there is some spam page going on and has been sitting there for a few days, not to mention the amount of work to do. Thanks in advance. Escyos 00:42, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Good job so far. I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck and happy editing! -- Wendy (talk) 03:13, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
Alternative History in Spanish (redirected) Edit
I wanna adopt this one, i am a older user there, current burocrat is out of work, out of every wikia i think, i am sysup now, but i cant make others user sysup, sow every administrative work should do by me, i did 1,500 changes there, there is 30 users aound but i am 1 of 2 best active workers there--Fero 00:50, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Feel free to put in this request at the Spanish adoption requests page. =) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 04:24, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hello there, I'm a casual editor that has grown to like adding info to [www.epicmickey.wikia.com Epic Mickey Wiki]. There are no committed members around, leaving me to provide most of the content on the site. I have met all of the requirements that are asked as well. I have seen no Admin. I would talk to people on there, but there is a good chance they won't reply due to the massive wait in between edits. There really is virtually no community here.
The main reason I want to adopt this wiki is so I can change some colors on the wiki because I see people using windows XP and firefox having problems, and be able to fix pages that have since lost relavance or who's information has changed since new info was released to the public.
Don't do it for me, Do it for Mickey Mouse.
-- User:Coronaholic 23:38, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Good job so far on the wiki. I have give you admin and bureaucrat powers. Good luck and happy editing! -- Wendy (talk) 03:30, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
Paintball Wiki (approved) Edit
As one of the original contributors to the Paintball wiki I would like to request admin status. The wiki's community seemed to die off. I have started to contribute again, and hope a new community can get started. I believe having administrator rights would help me greatly in an attempt to restart this wiki. I may not make edits every day, I prefer to spend some time on research to make my additions as coherent and correct as possible. -- TikiTantrum 00:11, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. Your contributions look fine, and I have given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck and happy editing! -- Wendy (talk) 03:51, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
Androids Wiki (approved) Edit
I would like to become an administratorPoky7774 18:55, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Where? You want to adopt a wiki and be an admin there, right? You'll have to be more specific. --Havoc'48 19:05, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes the wikia is called androids.wiki.comPoky7774 19:09, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Its been a long time sence the creator been there and for the wikia's fate i think i will make it betterPoky7774 20:16, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Request for The Colony wikia (declined)Edit
I have knowledge of both season 1 and 2 of the show and from what I see the wikia has been abandoned by the creator and admins. I would like to adopt this wikia so I can make it more active and to fill it full of knowledge for everyone. http://thecolony.wikia.com Nicholad 02:56, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Nicholad. I think it's great you are interested in this wiki. However you have not yet made any edits on the wiki yourself. Please read the adoption criteria at the top of this page, and ask again when you can meet them. -- Wendy (talk) 04:11, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Top Gear Wiki (declined) Edit
Hello, I have recently been contributing to Top Gear Wiki (I'm a huge fan of it) I am the #1 contributor on the wiki, I have left many message to the admin, and no reply. I'd like to adopt it. Also there is a page that needs deletion, but the admin has not picked it up. --Knightrez(Talk) 03:39, September 8, 2010 (UTC
- Hi. I'm sorry but this wiki is not eligible for adoptions through this page. The admin User:Btzkillerv is still active, and last edited about a week ago. If the admin becomes inactive for 60 days, please feel free to ask again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:16, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Afro Samurai Wiki (approved)Edit
I would like to adopt the Afro Samurai Wiki. There has not been any other users who have contributed in a while and so far I am the only one doing the work. Zukofan - Talk 06:23, September 8, 2010 (UTC)