Zatch Bell Wiki (Accepted)Edit
The Wiki is editing very rarely the admin I dont think has been on. I love Zatch bell and would love to get the wiki running again. Thanks for your cooperation
Is the wiki inactive? Yes there was one small edit on May 3rd 2009 but before that there was one in february then back in july 2008
Are you eligible to adopt? I have never been an admin and have not been banned
Are you contributing to the wiki's content? Yes I created the page Wonrei &Li-en a mamodo and his partner that come from hong-kong and use martial arts spells
Are you building the community? I have welcomed people and have told them to help make this wiki better but the templates and everything are messed up so I am willing to help and make it better.
- Thank you for your hard work, Wonrei! I've given you the admin tools -- use them well! — Catherine (talk) 17:10, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Alias Wiki (Accepted)Edit
I would like to adopt Alias Wiki. I have made many good edits to it over the last few weeks greatly improving the quality of articles there. As the Wiki is inactive there is no admin around to sort out more difficult issues so I would like to become an admin and adopt the Wiki. Many thanks, --SignorSimon (talk/contribs/email) 07:39, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- You've done some very nice work there, Simon -- please use the admin tools to keep making the wiki great! — Catherine (talk) 17:10, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Monkey Island Wiki (Declined) Edit
The Monkey Island wiki has hardly been updated with even many pages for deletion not deleted. There's much to do on there which hardly has been done and I wish to help by becoming an admin. I am well knowledgeable about Monkey Island and wish to help in any way possible. I've created new pages, updated old pages and have uploaded images to help the wiki. The admins there havn't been on for a while and I wish to become an admin so to help further and hope to bring more people. --Vitas 08:04, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Vitas, and thanks for your interest. Have you discussed this with the other active users on the wiki, Sclera and Mulle? They should have a say in which user(s) get the admin rights. Please link me to any discussions you've had on the topic, and I'll be happy to do what everyone agrees on. — Catherine (talk) 17:10, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Splinter Cell Wiki (Accepted) Edit
The Splinter Cell wiki has been inactive for some time, there is sometimes a few people who come by to edit but its few and far between. The admin who is J. Ripley has been inactive for years. Before I began editing this wiki, it was bare bones with maybe a few articles and alot of unedited ones. Vandalism was present and I came in to fix the wiki. Now that the wiki is far better than in its prievous history, I would like to ask to adopt this wiki. Thank you. Ruthlessgravity 21:57, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks Ruthless, you've definitely improved the wiki. I've given you the rights, and I look forward to seeing more great work! — Catherine (talk) 17:10, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Hydro thunder wiki (Accepted)Edit
I found the hydro thunder wiki just about a week or two ago and I found that it hasan been even touched in maybe years as there was only six artcles so I went in and made/edited a few pages and im currently working on many more pages. Can I be given administrator rights on this wiki that looks as though someone made it and got board after six articles?Papayaking 15:48, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
Shadowrun Wikia (Accepted)Edit
User Angela - I think, she's a sysop - asked me, if I'm interested, to adopt the Wikia, because there are none of the Admins active on a regular basis. - I would like to do so, also I'm no native English-speaker and I cann't promise, to be online every day. --Dorle 16:10, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Great -- I'd love to see the Shadowrun universe getting more love on Wikia. I've given you the tools, let's do good things with them. — Catherine (talk) 17:10, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Pogo Wiki (Accepted) Edit
It has only 4 articles since June 5,2007. 1 admin and 1 beurocrat.I would like to have admin tools there please. http://pogo.wikia.com --User:Grand Theft Auto Lover (Wiki Owner) 03:59, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- I don't see that you've made any edits on the wiki yet, GTA Lover -- can you please start making some improvements and then check back with me? Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 17:10, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
- I have made some edits such as creating articles and I will ocntinue to make more.May you please make me owner of the wiki.Thanks!
--Grand Theft Auto Lover 03:40, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
Grandia Wiki (Accepted)Edit
Dear Wikia, I would very much like to adopt Grandia Wikia because I would like to make it even better and the founder has not been active for a long time. I am responsible for turning around the wiki. Although still small, it is a great improvement from how it used to be. I have made many edits and lots of new pages. Please help me with my request. Thank you --Orc King 06:45, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
PotBS Wiki (Accepted) Edit
Hi. I would like to adopt the Pirates of The Burning Sea Wiki as it has no active admins, but a small and active community editing on a regular basis. I have some experience as a Wiki-sysop from my work where I was responsible for the internal Wiki for about 2 years. I've done a good deal of editing on the Wiki the little time I've been a member, much of it being "behind the scene"-stuff. I also made a new logo as the old one had a strange aspect-ratio and done some small changes on the main-page.
I added a note to the forum for discussion some time ago but got no response, so I added a note on Lord_Alderaan's Talk-page a few days ago, and got confirmation that he's inactive and recommending me for Admin. Soo, all in all I hope this works out for the best of the community :) --MiniPax 11:50, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Done. Keep up the good work you've been doing there. --Uberfuzzy 15:28, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
I wihses to be an admin or some sort of part of the staff on http://www.Deltora.Wikia.com/ so i can improove the website and its articles any more (I'am the most active user on that site and has made up most of the articles) (If the user wishs it i would be glad to be given the site itself to me and its domain name thingy so i could reconstruct it and its logo but you selecting and contacting the owner so its not me that choosing my destny on this thing. —This unsigned comment is by Luka1184 (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Seekers (Accepted) Edit
The creater of this wikia is hardly seen and doesn't make much edits. I was hoping we can get a new admin that will be responsible for this wikia. -Sorreltail18
Muse wikia (Withdrawn) Edit
The Muse Wikia has been inactive for a long time and requires a lot of work. I want to help it become a decent wiki and I'll try to encouraging new contributors. There are currently no active admins. Thanks for considering my request. JAL 00:31, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, I've changed my mind. I don't feel I have the time at the moment to revive this wiki. Sorry for wasting your time. JAL 16:36, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
Wiggles (Not an adoption request) Edit
The Wiggles Wiki has been getting too complicated for me and I can't get to my page on The Wiggly Big Show. Sincerly, Oscar001
- I'm sorry Oscar, this page is for adopting inactive wikis. Perhaps you could explain your problem more fully at the help desk and we can try to help out? — Catherine (talk) 23:57, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
Assassin's Creed Wiki (Declined)Edit
Though there are "active" admins in that they have edited in the last 60 days, they are not active in the actual running on the wiki. There are deletion discussions that have not been edited since 2007, and there has been no action taken on them. I feel that, though I have not yet contributed 'heavily', I could really help out the wiki. I am also MacMed on the English Wikipedia, and have been entrusted with rollback and AWB access there. MacMed 20:43, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- Have you spoken to the admins about who/how admin "duties" should be handled? If the current admins aren't intrested in those tasks it may be time to hold a "Requests for adminship" vote to elect some new ones to help out. Please hold a discussion on the wiki, and we'll be happy to give the admin tools to whoever the community agrees on. — Catherine (talk) 23:57, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
Tech Deck (Accepted)Edit
I would like to adopt this wiki because the webmaster has been inactive for a long time and he never replied to my message, I love Tech Deck and i play with them everyday :)--'Ced1214OHAI THAR! 23:42, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
The Mentalist Wiki (Accepted) Edit
Hi, I'm an active contributor in The Mentalist Wiki and we need an activ admin. I've looked for the admin (Carlos21ok), he hasn't done even one edit!! (You can see  here) He also last logged in 15 October, 2008, doesn't has a user page and there is no way to contact him. I've also contributed in the main page, created new pages, several templates, images, info, etc. So please, I would like to have admin privileges to get this page better. Thanks!!--Matias arana 10 01:20, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Vandalism Wiki (Withdrawn)Edit
I believe that I should adopt the Vandalism Wiki because I have good ideas for it. The only bureaucrat/user is inactive (for quite some time (over 60 days)). I aspire to make this wiki very good and take it under my wing.--GG113 JOIN ME AND WORK! 14:24, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello! I would really like to get b-crat powers (I'm already an admin there) and I know lots of the people from another wiki I edit (Club Penguin Wiki) and I know most of the users there like Yorkielvr333CP, The Sonamy Show, Alxeedo111, Seahorseruler and so on. However, the people I don't know are Mattken3 and ATP555 II. If you don't I can understand why. --Chill57181 Talk 13:27, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Isn't this one closed? [] --ATP2555 II 19:41, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
The X-Men (Accepted)Edit
This wikia http://xmenipedia.wikia.com/wiki/X-Men_Wiki is abandoned, I believe. The only admin was last online on May 17th and hasn't contributed at all. I would like to adopt this wikia and make it better. So far, the only edits there are mine, but I have done so far to make it better and I would like it to be much better. --PsychicRiderTalk 05:12, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
Tenchi Muyo Wiki (Accepted)Edit
Hi, I'm Spaceyavin. I would like to become an administrator on the Tenchi Muyo wiki, which seems to be isolated now... Here is my application.
The Tenchi Muyo Wiki is good, yet quite empty. I request adminship so I can change major things like the logo, the template, and more. I haven't made many edits on the Tenchi Wiki, but I have made some on other wikis, such as Wookieepedia, and Monsters Vs. Aliens Wiki. Please consider your answer.
One Piece Fan Fiction (Accepted)Edit
Hello, I'm an active contributor to the One Piece Fan Fiction Wiki and I've noticed that the Admin/Owner CyberWeasal89 hasn't been doing any form of updating or showing any form of activity whatsoever. I've sent him/her a few messages on their user page only to get no response even when it involved a troll vandalizing one of the pages.
So, while they may log on on an occasion, they do absolutely nothing and I'm just thinking they don't care about their Wikia any longer or choose to just let it go to waste without making an attempt to update it or anything.
I talked it over with SeeNoEvil121 and originally proposed to her just being the one who should become new Owner, but she said that sometimes she's busy and it would be better for a joint Admin to watch over the Wiki. I agreed and am requesting that both myself and SeeNoEvil121 get Admin status of this Wiki.
Thanks for taking the time to read and consider my request. :) Subrosian 05:54, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
I can personally attest to Subrosian's claim. I'm thinking CyberWeasal89's either abandoned the wiki or doesn't care about it anymore. Subrosian left several messages on his talk page and they've received no response at all despite the fact that they've been up there for several weeks now. --AzureFang 06:02, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello, this is SeeNoEvil121. I too can vouch for Subrosian's claim. CyberWeasal89 hasn't made any recent contributions, nor have they responded to any messages that I myself have left them. --SeeNoEvil121 22:13, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
This was archived with never being resolved, so I'm putting it up again. Can one of the Staff please look into this? Subrosian 23:57, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- I see that Uberfuzzy has given you both the rights. Best of luck with your project! — Catherine (talk) 16:25, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
Answers (Declined) Edit
Hello. The wiki wikianswers is active and run by Angela.However,there are some vandals going around vandalizing and asking questions that are inappropriate.I would like to be a admin there.I have asked mutiple times and nothing has happened.I would like the admin rights so that way i can clean it up.Please.
--Grand Theft Auto Lover 14:10, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- Please see my reply there. There's lot you can do without adminship on that wiki - most importantly, answering questions. Angela (talk) 15:44, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
I would like to adopt Wikiwahwah. The admin has not edited it in a year and a half and I am currently the only active user there. I have been editing existing articles and creating new articles there for over a month, but think I could do more as an admin. Chickencha 00:05, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
Might and Magic (Accepted)Edit
I was editing an abandoned wikia for some time with my friend - http://pl.mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Portal. The only admin is inactive - last time he was editing something a year ago! I'm sure he abandoned it. So can I adopt this wiki and become an admin? I really want to make this wiki better and I need to be admin to do it.PozzY 15:52, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
Could I please adopt the Mistborn Wiki? The Bureaucrat is over 60 days idle and i have written more than everyone else combined.
19:23, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
Neopets (Accepted) Edit
this one: ] has no one running it and has been vandalized. I have been helping it to make it better. There are many IP adresses that edit it, but i think i can make it a better wiki and restore it to it's former self.--Sonamy4000 20:12, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
i have checked it out and it hasnt been edited on a long time. May i please adopt it? It only has 3 articles since may and no one edited it besides Uberfuzzy.--I'M THE CODESTER! Talk 2 me, OR DIE! 20:52, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
KOTOR (Accepted) Edit
I've come asking to adopt the Star Wars KOTOR wiki, NOT the Star Wars Games wiki formerly known as the kotor wiki, but rather it's inactive counterpart at http://swkotorwiki.wikia.com/.
The wiki is inactive. I can't even find the last edit made by it's admin; the Recent Changes list was blank until I made my contributions.
Let the record show that I have not founded, adopted, or been given admin rights to any wiki in the past 60 days, and I have not been blocked anywhere on Wikia.
Welcoming all new contributors was easy; no one else has edited the wiki. --Vladimir Lem 21:07, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
Medabots wiki (Accepted)Edit
I request to be the administrator of this wiki. The reason is the actual administrator seemed to have left the wiki after a short time it got created, and there is a lack of an organized policy about what should be put and what not.
--SoujiroElric 02:57, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
Yu Yu Hakusho (Accepted)Edit
In love with the show Yu Yu Hakusho, and the wiki on it needs a lot of work. I have remade most all of the articles, its an ongoing process. However, some need to be deleted and only admin can do that. Please, it is my mission to make it a great wiki and am totally dedicated to it.--Kylecharmed 19:51, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
Spongebob Fan (Accepted)Edit
I saw a inactive wiki I wanted to adopt it.
Dota All-stars (Accepted) Edit
I would like to request for adminship for this wiki because what I see is nothing but outdated page, even though the admin is still checking the wiki. As far as I see it, I'm the only one editing and adding new page in that wiki. Please consider my request, thank you.
--JackZ 11:19, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you. JackZ 23:31, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
One Tree Hill (Accepted) ==Edit
Could you make me an administrator on the one tree hill wikia page please
Thank you --Jamesb2302 19:29, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
I have asked around the different people who have edited the site and these are the replies I recieved:
From Jamie-0408: aye you have my vote.
From AlwaysLove: Yes, I'm sure you'd make a great admin. =]
From 2Anthony4: I think you'd be great as an admin, you and Jamie-0408 are much more active than me
This also leads to my next application as Jamie-0408 also wanrts to become an administrator as he has done just as much work as myself and if we were both administrators, I think we can make a good difference to the site
Thank you again --Jamesb2302 09:42, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Muse wiki (Accepted)Edit
I'd like to take on Muse Wiki as a project. I could do with sysop rights to edit the mediawiki namespace for styling etc (eg adding wikitable classes to custom.css). For reference, my active wikis are listed on my main user page. Gboyers talk 01:18, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Pearls Before Swine Wiki (Accepted)Edit
Hi. I am SPFan909 here and I would like to become the administrator of the Pearls Before Swine Wiki (). One of the wikia staff contacted me asking me if I wanted to become an administrator, since I was the only user actually helping the wiki, and they said the other administrator didn't do anything to it.
I have recently added 29 new articles in the past 3 days, all about the comic strip. My goal is to make that wiki so impressive that Stephan Pastis himself would be happy (he writes the strip).
I hope that you will approve my posistion so that I can help the Wiki itself grow.
SPFan909 01:59, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Bollywood Wiki (Accepted) Edit
Could I please adopt this Wiki, just because I love Bollywood music, and would really love to revive this into a strong part of the community!! --Sheled 16:10, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Kyo Kara Maoh (Accepted) Edit
I want to adopt one more wiki. Dont worry, I havent given up on YuYu Hakusho. I still regularly edit it, adding new pages an such. But I found a new anime and like it just as much. I have created a few new pages and will be making more, I assure you. It needs someone to adopt it, and I cant even find anyone working on it.--Kylecharmed 20:43, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- Normally I'd hesitate a little, but it seems you have both wikis well in hand, so I've given you the admin rights at kyokaramaoh.wikia as well. Please invite other fans to help out, and maybe look for other potential co-admins so you don't have to carry both by yourself. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 18:25, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
Uncylopedia (Declined) Edit
This is not a wiki adopt request.However,I would like to request adminship on Uncyclopedia http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page.There are users that need to be blocked and vandalism and bad articles.I would like tot become either a admin or a crat but mainly a admin there please.My user ID there is Comppro. Thanks!Email this account for questions. --Grand Theft Auto Lover 04:11, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Grand Theft Auto (Declined)
I owuld like to become a admin on Grand Theft Wiki http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page because I have seen Vandalsim.Or maybe a crat please. Admin is fine though. Thanks! --Grand Theft Auto Lover 12:30, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- There are already 5-6 active admins there. Including two crats. Solar Dragon (Talk) 13:58, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- GTA Lover, active communities have their own procedures for gaining adminship -- this page is for inactive wikis. You have already been given adminship on the Pogo wiki this past week and I am concerned about many of your edits on Answers -- I know Angela has talked to you about this. I will not be accepting any further adoption requests from you unless or until you have proven that you can be a helpful and cooperative user on other wikis. Please do not ask to adopt again in the next six months. Thank you! — Catherine (talk) 18:25, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
Panfu Wiki (Accepted)Edit
I would like to adopt the Panfu Wiki! I have made new pages on lots of wikis and lots of edits too! There is hardley anything on the sie and I would like to adopt it to build it up!
So please, consider me to be the admin for the wiki and I will do great! Thanks, Sora14, 17:52 26 June 2009 (GMT)
Dutch Lostpedia (Accepted)Edit
Hi I would like to adopt the dutch Lostpedia. Currently I am the only active user and no one respond to my call. I am admin on 4 different wiki's -> (dutch: RuneScape, World of Warcraft, Memory Alpha, Stellar Dwan and MechScape) I have more then 20.000 edits so far and much experience. --Darth Stefan 12:37, 27 June 2009 (UTC)Darth Stefan
Wyrmrest Accord (Accepted)Edit
I would like to request the adoption of the Wyrmrest Accord wiki. I have been editing and making new pages and would like to get the wiki up and going again. Wyrmrest Accord is an incredibly active WoW server with it's own private community at wyrmrestaccord.net as well. The current admin/founder has not been on in over 60 days.
Thanks! --Cajunsamurai 04:20, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hello, Cajunsamurai -- it looks like there are several other active users on the wiki. Could you please talk with them and see if there are any objections to you taking up the admin rights? I'll be happy to give the tools to whichever user(s) the community agrees on. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 17:05, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Thank you Catherine, I have a forum discussion post along with a news update on the front of the wiki so we can discuss this matter. --Cajunsamurai 04:20, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
Catherine the old founder got in touch with me and has made me a Bureaucrat. Problem solved.
--Cajunsamurai 01:00, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
Boom Blox Wiki (Accepted) Edit
I request to be an administrator on Boom Blox Wiki. It would be an honor if I could get it going again. It doesn't have much on it and I'd like to change that.
I have now made some changes and hope to make more in the future that please you.
Signed, User:Brittonshayne 12:01, 30 June 2009 (CST)
- We'd be delighted to have a new admin at Boom Blox, but you haven't made any edits there yet. Can you please show us how interested you are in the wiki? Then we'll be happy to give you the tools. — Catherine (talk) 16:45, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
Skunk Fu wiki (Accepted) Edit
Hello, I am the avatar at Skunk Fu wiki. I am often active there, but in recent times am tending to be more busy. I am already an admin there, and am thus requesting bureucrat status. This is so I may promote other members to Admins, and make sure the site does not remain outdated. Thank You, The avatar 02:42, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Rest Stops wiki (Accepted)Edit
I noticed that the Rest Stops wiki had the inactive tag, and i would really like to adopt it. i have created 17 articles and uploaded 7 images out of a total 25 articles and 10 images.
Danielk2 19:53, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- Excellent work, Daniel, I've given you the admin tools. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 16:45, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
Adopt Wiki (Not an adoption request)Edit
I started this Wiki and wish to revive it.
- Hi Frank, if you started a wiki then you automatically have administrator and bureaucrat rights -- you don't need to adopt, just start editing again! — Catherine (talk) 16:45, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
Brady Bunch Wiki (Accepted)Edit
I would like to adopt the Brady Bunch Wiki as a bureaucrat. It hasn't been edited in a looong time (more than thirty days), and it doesn't seem to have an administrator. It doesn't even have a logo or a customized main page or sidebar (the sidebar I can accept. The main page, no).
- Excellent work, Arvan, I've given you the admin tools. Please use them well! — Catherine (talk) 16:45, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
Nomic Wiki (Accepted)Edit
There has been no activity since 2008, and I have not contributed because it is impossible to really reset the game without admin status. Also requesting 'crat for promotion of players when necessary. MacMed 00:56, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Great -- I'd love to see a good Nomic game getting started here, wikis seem the natural home for it. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 16:45, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
Education Wiki (Declined)Edit
I'm requesting official adoption of the EN version of Education wiki. The person that was given bureaucrat on that wiki didn't actually request it, and I think he would rather stick to his own thing on the wiki. This is where we've talked about it. My contributions as well as my notes explain what I'm up to. My other account's contributions explain my experience with wikis, at least somewhat; I've also built a MediaWiki personal wiki of my own. So, in general, I'm fairly confident that I can manage the tasks well. Jesse Groppi 14:17, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Jesse, since this page is for the adoption of wikis without any active users or admins, this isn't quite the right forum for you -- it looks like you've made a good start on discussion with Fasten. I've left a note for him as well, at http://education.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Fasten#Adminship and the two of you can decide together what should happen next. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 16:45, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
Heroespedia Wiki (Accepted)Edit
Hello, I'd like to adopt the Heroespedia wiki.
I would like adminship (temporary or otherwise) to combat some of the vandals I've had recently and work with some templates - I can't improve them without access to the main .js. I don't plan on going anywhere in the next year at least, and I have a pretty comprehensive knowledge of the series lodged in my brain, so no use in letting it go to waste. I'm only interested in improving it so might I please have admin rights? Many thanks.
By the way, please do not confuse with the Polish branch which was already adopted above on 20th June. Dubiel 14:51, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Great work -- I've given you admin rights at http://mightandmagic.wikia.com/ and look forward to seeing it develop. — Catherine (talk) 18:20, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
- Many thanks, I won't let you down. Dubiel 14:48, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
Facebook Wiki (Declined)Edit
- There's another user above who has expressed an interest, but neither of you have made any edits to the wiki. Perhaps you can talk to each other and start to develop the wiki? Then I can make one or both of you admins and see this project get properly off the ground. Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 18:20, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
Club Penguin Wiki (Accepted)Edit
This Wiki has appeared to have been inactive for some time now, the only current editor being me (Hat Pop). When I stumbled across it, it had few articles, and the main page hadn't even been touched, and the logo not created.
Since arriving there, I have began creating better and improved articles, placed in a logo, and started working on the main page. May I also request bureaucrat powers?
- Hi! Good day. I know I have adopted a lot of wikia's recently, but I am working on them all. I have noticed that this wiki is in serious need of cleanup and some more page violation management. I shall be happy to work on this wiki if i can also have administration rights. I used to play Club Penguin, so I have a lot of expertise in this subject. Thanks very much, Count Spoldig 19:53, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for your interest, both of you. Since you've only made a few edits, Spoldig, I've given the admin rights to Hat Pop for now. I suggest you work with him/her on developing the wiki so that when the wiki is in need of another admin you can be promoted.
Boom Blox Wiki (Accepted)Edit
I wish to adopt the boom blox wiki. It has no activity and is missing countless pages. I've unlocked every character and block type in both, every tool in the second, and almost every tool and prop in the first. I've already added several articles and touched up the existing ones. I hope I can adopt this wiki ~L33TSkillz
- I have made several edits to the site and hope to make a lot more! I really hope you give me a position as administrator! Brittonshayne 18:59, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
Italian inheritance wiki (Accepted)Edit
I'd like to adopt italian inheritance cycle Wiki. I wrote several articles and the only administrator of the site has been inactive for six mounths. The link to the wiki is . --Domyinik msg 16:59, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- Only one last thing: if I adopt the wiki I'll be a b-crate too? --Domyinik msg 17:09, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- I would just like to point out that I think this person is a good candidate for adoption, as he has been helpful on the Italian Inheriwiki, in translating pages from English to the Italian one.--Iner22 (talk)--check out Inheriwiki for more Inheritance Cycle information! 17:59, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- Excellent work Domynik, and thanks for the recommendation, Iner22. I've given you the tools, please work on hitting 50 pages soon! — Catherine (talk) 18:20, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
Courage the Cowardly Dog Wiki (Accepted)Edit
I discovered this wiki and was disappointed to see it only contained 30 articles... Since it's been inactive, I would like to adopt it and try to improve the quality of the pre-existing articles and the wikia itself.
Canademo 19:03, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- Great work -- I've given you admin rights and look forward to seeing the project develop. — Catherine (talk) 18:20, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
Red Faction Wiki (Accepted) Edit
I'd like to adopt the Red Faction wiki. The admin hasn't been there in 40 days (I know the minimum 60 day time period) and hasn't reacted to any of my messages. Me and Light Daxter would like to clean the wikia up and improve it. We both have admin experience. TeslaRaptor 12:09, 3 July 2009 (UTC)TeslaRaptor
- Great work, both of you, I've made you co-admins. Please help this wiki grow! — Catherine (talk) 18:20, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
C# Wiki (Accepted) Edit
I am a programmer of C#, and I would like to have a Wiki to help other programmers learn. I have a good amount of tutorials and I can make this Wiki extremely popular among programmers. —This unsigned comment is by Alexku (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Good, I've given you admin rights on http://csharp.wikia.com -- please use the tools well! — Catherine (talk) 16:21, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
Lost Planet Wiki (Accepted) Edit
Is the wiki active? The last activity before I cam along was last month. However, the game the wiki is on has been out for almost 3 years and the wiki had only 6 articles when I arrived. The front page is still mostly white with no images or links to any categories, not even a framework for future articles. All in all, the wiki is a desert and a bit depressing to look at. As for the admin, he has not logged on since January of this year any he has not responded to anything on his talk page. His user page is also blank.
There also appears to be problems with hotlinking in the wiki using double brackets which should have been remedied but has not been. There is also a problem where a link will be act as if the target page doesn't exist even if it does.
Eligibility? I have never been an admin before and I have never been banned.
Contributions? I have created 2 new articles today (bringing the total to 8). Another user, Kooper215 has contributed 4 articles before me. I am already writing an outline for new pages and categories.
Community? There really isn't one. I sent a message to Kooper telling him that I am going to try to adopt this wiki and asking him if he would contribute more. Most of the users in the wiki's history are red links.
PS. It would be good to get this wiki up and running in time for Lost Planet 2! I'm sure there will many people who come looking for info once it is released at the end of this year. --Evrenn 02:57, 6 July 2009 (UTC)