This series of blog posts represents the coordinated effort of Fandom's "Best Practices" working group. The advice presented in the guidelines of these posts has been examined and reviewed for a community's best suggestions for success and growth by a panel of representatives from many areas of Fandom staff (including user and editor experience, growth verticals, and SEO). Wherever possible, these posts include applicable outside research from experts throughout the web.
All items (8)
- User blog:FishTank/Articles on Fandom
- User blog:FishTank/Categories and Navigation on Fandom
- User blog:FishTank/Images that engage
- User blog:FishTank/Main Pages for Fandom
- User blog:FishTank/Organized spaces on Fandom
- User blog:FishTank/Showing Data on Fandom