Marvel Database
Advertisement

History

Mandroids are remote-controlled robots used by S.H.I.E.L.D. They are based on Iron Man's Arctic Armor designs and were purchased from Hammer Multinational.

These were made by Hammer Multinational and sold to S.H.I.E.L.D. for their use against their enemies. S.H.I.E.L.D. has practically a couple hundred of these robots at their disposal.

These were used at completely different times against Iron Man, Mallen, and the Hulk. They were only seen for the last time in action against the fully-powered Mandarin.

Properties

The Mandroids are based on Iron Man technology, though not as effective in performance. They are capable of:

• Enhanced Strength: They have superhuman strength. Just one Mandroid can lift a train car.
  • Flight: They have boot jets that allow flight.
  • Repulsors: They can shoot repulsors.
  • Chest Beam: They can shoot a beam from the chest.
  • Force Field: The Mandroids have force field technology.
  • Tractor Beams: They use tractor beams to restrain an opponent. They can connect with other Mandroids using their repulsors and fire a tractor beam from their chest power source. The resulting beam is strong enough to subdue the Hulk.

Trivia

• The Mandroids look similar in appearance to the Arctic Armor, but with a silver-white scheme with S.H.I.E.L.D. logos plastered all over them.
  • Instead of manned armored units, they are remote-controlled.

See Also

Links and References

References

Advertisement