Marvel Database
Register
Advertisement

History

The history of this universe is similar to that of Earth-616 until Scott Lang's attempt to help Tony Stark. There, his Ant-Man helmet couldn't fire at the knockout gas and Lang passed out. He was found and captured by Justin Hammer, who forced him to tell him who sent him by threatening his daughter Cassie Lang. Reverse-engineering the Iron Man technology, the Silver Centurion armor is taken over by Hammer just as Tony starts his reclamation of his technology and sent to Hammer's headquarters, where he forces Tony to unmask and reveal all of his secrets via neuro-collar. He attacks a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. base, Avengers Island and the West Coast Avengers compound before forcing Tony to attack his company and reveal to the world he is Iron Man. Before anything further can happen, A.I.M attacked Hammer's compound, stealing the files and technology for themselves. Going into hiding, Tony is able to recruit other armor users and modify their armors to prevent possession. They invade the Hammer compound and are able to stop A.I.M., Tony taking possession of the Firepower armor. However, when Tony suggests attacking more people and forcing the villains to turn themselves in, the villains turn against Tony, only for the Avengers to stop them. Tony prepares to fight his old friends, but ultimately surrenders, deciding to take his chances in court. [1]

Residents

See Also

Links and References

References

Advertisement