Are you an admin of an English wiki looking to improve their wiki's grammar and spelling? If so, you're in the right place! Here, you can request to have your wiki scanned with the AutoWikiBrowser bot. It'll fix general errors, like typos, misspelled words, grammar errors, punctuation errors, and wikitext errors. The scan will include all pages in the main namespace. Best of all, the edits will be done by a bot account, meaning they will not appear on Recent changes or Wiki Activity.
Guidelines for requestors
- The requestor must be an admin on the wiki
- The wiki must have at least 100 content pages.
- Each wiki can be scanned only once per year. Individuals may request bot scans only once every 30 days. In other words, please don't list — simultaneously — all the wikis you administer. By making one request a month, you're allowing your fellow users a fair chance at the service.
- The bot checks for American English spellings, and it will prefer American phrases and prepositional usage. (But it generally doesn't bother British English spellings when it finds them -- so feel free to
-ourto your heart's content.)
- We reserve the right to use Pywikipediabot in certain circumstances.
- We'll probably refuse to scan any wiki that could reasonably be considered a duplicate.
- This service is for fandom.com wikis only.
- To submit your request, enter your wiki's name below and click the button. Then simply provide a link to your wiki and a link to your profile on the target wiki. (Please do not sign your request, because we're looking for a quick link to verify your admin status on the target wiki.)
- List last cleared at: 16:32, 17 March 2021 (UTC)
- Please do not use any other method than the field below to generate an application.
|Created||Topic||Requested by||Last Edited|
|26 May 2020||Tensei Shitara Slime datta ken Wiki||02:57, 18 June 2021 (hist)|
|23 March 2021||Chratme||Karma-lyfe||22:28, 23 March 2021 (hist)|
|29 March 2021||The Captive WIki||Bubblegodgod||20:55, 29 March 2021 (hist)|
|31 March 2021||Undertale AU Fanon||Izuku39||02:56, 31 March 2021 (hist)|
|2 April 2021||World Witches Series Wiki||DerPresenz||19:21, 2 April 2021 (hist)|
|13 April 2021||Bubble Gum Simulator Wiki (2)||IAmaPersonthatExists||13:33, 13 April 2021 (hist)|
|1 May 2021||The John Wicki||Dank Seltzer||01:09, 1 May 2021 (hist)|
|2 May 2021||Lookism Wiki||Glaciersong||00:43, 2 May 2021 (hist)|
|2 May 2021||Easter Eggs Wiki||AlyssSolo||15:04, 3 May 2021 (hist)|
|10 May 2021||Ghibli Wiki (2)||Frostvalor||16:56, 10 May 2021 (hist)|
|18 May 2021||Alien Swarm Wiki||Duke Chain'em||04:31, 29 May 2021 (hist)|
|27 May 2021||Mechanical God Emperor/机械神皇 Wiki||ThunderGod95||20:00, 27 May 2021 (hist)|
|27 May 2021||Prodigy Math Game Wiki (2)||FoxxshadowChan||20:34, 27 May 2021 (hist)|
|28 May 2021||Windows Never Released Wikia||Firestarthegodcat||10:20, 28 May 2021 (hist)|
|1 June 2021||Vick﹒ビック||220.127.116.11||15:50, 1 June 2021 (hist)|
|17 June 2021||Overlook Bay Wiki||Th3Y3ll0wL3m0n||18:29, 17 June 2021 (hist)|
|23 June 2021||8 Mile Wiki||SkyBlueCat25||06:16, 23 June 2021 (hist)|
|23 June 2021||Ogame||WeakSignal||12:29, 23 June 2021 (hist)|
|23 June 2021||Welcome to Bloxburg Wiki||Vastmine1029||18:18, 23 June 2021 (hist)|
|23 June 2021||Tower Heroes Wiki||GettingMemoriesPerson||20:37, 23 June 2021 (hist)|
- Because of the difference in the size of wikis, we reserve the right to answer requests out of the order they're received, in order to serve more wikis, faster.
- Because completion speed is a direct function of the number of articles on a wiki, it may be that very large wikis will take longer than a week to fully scan.
Where'd my request go?
Don't see your request on this page? Be sure to check for it in the completed bot scans category. If all else fails, check your contributions on this wiki, and be sure to click "Follow" in your toolbar on your request.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.