FANDOM

(Created page with "I want to opt-out because it kept giving me a draft copy of the page to edit after I made a revert to the page I was editing. I wanted to edit the ''current'' version of the p...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I want to opt-out because it kept giving me a draft copy of the page to edit after I made a revert to the page I was editing. I wanted to edit the ''current'' version of the page and it keeps bringing me the draft copy, which was an older version of the page. There definitely should be an opt-out feature, and it should definitely be made more evident in the user interface that drafts are being saved.
+
I want an option to opt-out because it kept giving me a draft copy of the page to edit after I made a revert to the page I was editing. I wanted to edit the ''current'' version of the page and it keeps bringing me the draft copy, which was an older version of the page. There definitely should be an opt-out feature, and it should definitely be made more evident in the user interface that drafts are being saved.

Latest revision as of 23:47, April 3, 2019

I want an option to opt-out because it kept giving me a draft copy of the page to edit after I made a revert to the page I was editing. I wanted to edit the current version of the page and it keeps bringing me the draft copy, which was an older version of the page. There definitely should be an opt-out feature, and it should definitely be made more evident in the user interface that drafts are being saved.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.