FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote"> Rappy 4187 wrote: I wouldn't delete the old folder. Just overwrite the files within it. Otherwise, you may lose all your preferences. </div> AWB stores you...")

Line 3: Line 3:

I wouldn't delete the old folder. Just overwrite the files within it. Otherwise, you may lose all your preferences.

I wouldn't delete the old folder. Just overwrite the files within it. Otherwise, you may lose all your preferences.

</div>

</div>
AWB stores your settings in your localappdata (atleast it does for me), but ye, you shouldn't delete the folder <s>atleast until you know everything is working right</s>
+
AWB stores your settings in your localappdata, but ye, you shouldn't delete the folder <s>atleast until you know everything is working right</s>

Latest revision as of 03:53, September 19, 2018

Rappy 4187 wrote: I wouldn't delete the old folder. Just overwrite the files within it. Otherwise, you may lose all your preferences.

AWB stores your settings in your localappdata, but ye, you shouldn't delete the folder atleast until you know everything is working right

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.