FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote"> Matthew Cenance wrote: I have a few more bugs. Sometimes the sidebar news panel shows a title in the format of "insert-title-here" instead of the correct t...")

Line 4: Line 4:

</div>

</div>

1. This is to prevent an inconsistent and confusing interface with commonly modified text. I would like to see some MediaWiki pages customizable, but not everything.

1. This is to prevent an inconsistent and confusing interface with commonly modified text. I would like to see some MediaWiki pages customizable, but not everything.
  +

2. You can report this issue at [[S:C/B]].

2. You can report this issue at [[S:C/B]].

Latest revision as of 17:56, October 25, 2017

Matthew Cenance wrote: I have a few more bugs. Sometimes the sidebar news panel shows a title in the format of "insert-title-here" instead of the correct title of "Trending FANDOM Articles". Can you fix that permanently? It has been doing stuff like that for at least a year. And since you've protected the MediaWiki pages from editing by even an administrator, it can't be fixed individually for each wiki. So you need to fix it yourselves. Why are the MediaWiki pages even protected from administrator edits?

2. You can report this issue at S:C/B.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.