FANDOM

(Created page with "I applied some changes to the interwiki map for CC, one of the changes was making the c: link a local one rather than global. I think a lot of the redirects go through communi...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I applied some changes to the interwiki map for CC, one of the changes was making the c: link a local one rather than global. I think a lot of the redirects go through community.fandom.com now, rather than www - which is why it can be 'fixed' in some way for this wiki.
+
I applied some changes to the interwiki map for CC, one of the changes was making the c: link a local one rather than global. I think a lot of the redirects go through community.fandom.com now, rather than www - so some 'fixes' can apply to more than just CC but to others that rely on CC for interwiki links - like w: (though I don't know if that applies anymore, they changed w:c: recently too).

You are right - wp: doesn't work because each wiki has its own interwiki map and CC happens to have it. Is the interwiki map you're talking about from the API? That one hasn't been updated for years and only shows very early ones, not the current ones.

You are right - wp: doesn't work because each wiki has its own interwiki map and CC happens to have it. Is the interwiki map you're talking about from the API? That one hasn't been updated for years and only shows very early ones, not the current ones.

Latest revision as of 00:32, September 7, 2019

I applied some changes to the interwiki map for CC, one of the changes was making the c: link a local one rather than global. I think a lot of the redirects go through community.fandom.com now, rather than www - so some 'fixes' can apply to more than just CC but to others that rely on CC for interwiki links - like w: (though I don't know if that applies anymore, they changed w:c: recently too).

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.