FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
Ack - it works great with the redirects in the category pages <big>'''B U T'''</big> it also applies this to the redirects in the normal article / template pages as well where I want redirects to appear normal
+
Ack - it works great with the redirects in the dynamic category pages <big>'''B U T'''</big> it also applies this to the redirects in the normal article / template pages as well where I want redirects to appear normal

So, I will have to remove the script :( and send in the bug report so that only the redirects in the dynamic category pages are affected! (hopefully)

So, I will have to remove the script :( and send in the bug report so that only the redirects in the dynamic category pages are affected! (hopefully)

Revision as of 01:19, March 8, 2019

Ack - it works great with the redirects in the dynamic category pages B U T it also applies this to the redirects in the normal article / template pages as well where I want redirects to appear normal

So, I will have to remove the script :( and send in the bug report so that only the redirects in the dynamic category pages are affected! (hopefully)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.