FANDOM

(Created page with "Is there any way to limit the count of the gallery pictures to show '''six''' pieces only through CSS while still keeping the "Show More" and "Show Fewer" toggler buttons? I l...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Is there any way to limit the count of the gallery pictures to show '''six''' pieces only through CSS while still keeping the "Show More" and "Show Fewer" toggler buttons? I like the six-picture rather than the eight-picture limit since I think it is aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
+
Is there any way to limit the count of the gallery pictures to show '''six''' pieces only through CSS while still keeping the "Show More" and "Show Fewer" toggler buttons? I like the six-picture limit rather than the eight-picture limit since I think it is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I think eight is a bit too much.

Any help is appreciated.<ac_metadata title="The modern, experimental Gallery format" related_topics="Galleries"> </ac_metadata>

Any help is appreciated.<ac_metadata title="The modern, experimental Gallery format" related_topics="Galleries"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 03:36, September 9, 2019

Is there any way to limit the count of the gallery pictures to show six pieces only through CSS while still keeping the "Show More" and "Show Fewer" toggler buttons? I like the six-picture limit rather than the eight-picture limit since I think it is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I think eight is a bit too much.

Any help is appreciated.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.