FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:

To add to my post…

To add to my post…

DISPLAYTITLE for your example "Epic Minigames/Colossal Assault" can be setup like so: <nowiki>{{DISPLAYTITLE:{{SUBPAGENAME}}}}</nowiki> (note how each element has to have its own closing brackets, hella important) which will return '''Colossal Assault''' for the displayed pagename. You can even Italicize it by adding the appropriate two single-hashmarks like so, <nowiki>{{DISPLAYTITLE:''{{SUBPAGENAME}}''}}</nowiki> (it's already bold, so don't bother with 3).
+
DISPLAYTITLE for your example "Epic Minigames/Colossal Assault" can be setup like so: <nowiki>{{DISPLAYTITLE:{{SUBPAGENAME}}}}</nowiki> (note how each element has to have its own closing brackets, hella important) which will return '''Colossal Assault''' for the displayed pagename. You can even Italicize it by adding the appropriate two single-hashmarks like so, <nowiki>{{DISPLAYTITLE:''{{SUBPAGENAME}}''}}</nowiki> to return '''''Colossal Assault'''''. But don't bother with BOLD as it's already bold.

This works for the entire SUBPAGENAME, but if you wish to ''Italicize'' only ''part'' of the DISPLAYTITLE:SUBPAGENAME, that is where you'll need to look into '''titleparts'''.

This works for the entire SUBPAGENAME, but if you wish to ''Italicize'' only ''part'' of the DISPLAYTITLE:SUBPAGENAME, that is where you'll need to look into '''titleparts'''.

Latest revision as of 15:05, November 8, 2019

To add to my post…

DISPLAYTITLE for your example "Epic Minigames/Colossal Assault" can be setup like so: {{DISPLAYTITLE:{{SUBPAGENAME}}}} (note how each element has to have its own closing brackets, hella important) which will return Colossal Assault for the displayed pagename. You can even Italicize it by adding the appropriate two single-hashmarks like so, {{DISPLAYTITLE:''{{SUBPAGENAME}}''}} to return Colossal Assault. But don't bother with BOLD as it's already bold.

This works for the entire SUBPAGENAME, but if you wish to Italicize only part of the DISPLAYTITLE:SUBPAGENAME, that is where you'll need to look into titleparts.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.