FANDOM

(Created page with "Yes, the problem is that your template is not using the latest URL format. I have edited it so it should work. I have also added an optional 3rd parameter so that the domain a...")

Line 1: Line 1:

Yes, the problem is that your template is not using the latest URL format. I have edited it so it should work. I have also added an optional 3rd parameter so that the domain and language code can be provided separately if you wish.

Yes, the problem is that your template is not using the latest URL format. I have edited it so it should work. I have also added an optional 3rd parameter so that the domain and language code can be provided separately if you wish.
  +
-----
  +
Edit:
  +
  +
Okay, looks like there is also an issue with using the URL to the wiki's Special:Filepath.

Latest revision as of 17:46, November 1, 2019

Edit:

Okay, looks like there is also an issue with using the URL to the wiki's Special:Filepath.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.