FANDOM

(Created page with "As the article states: :''The limit of ten uses can be raised or lowered on request, if it is not working well for your wiki - just send us a note on Special:Contact, as...")

Line 2: Line 2:

:''The limit of ten uses can be raised or lowered on request, if it is not working well for your wiki - just send us a note on [[Special:Contact]], as we will look into it. Similarly, '''please do contact us if you feel valid images have been skipped by the technology without reason'''.'' [emphasis mine]

:''The limit of ten uses can be raised or lowered on request, if it is not working well for your wiki - just send us a note on [[Special:Contact]], as we will look into it. Similarly, '''please do contact us if you feel valid images have been skipped by the technology without reason'''.'' [emphasis mine]
  +
  +
Since the Dai Li image is way down the page, it's fair to say it skipped over valid images.

Latest revision as of 15:01, August 13, 2014

As the article states:

The limit of ten uses can be raised or lowered on request, if it is not working well for your wiki - just send us a note on Special:Contact, as we will look into it. Similarly, please do contact us if you feel valid images have been skipped by the technology without reason. [emphasis mine]

Since the Dai Li image is way down the page, it's fair to say it skipped over valid images.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.