FANDOM

(Created page with "Is there a way to add a link to the image? If you look at my current template, it looks like what I want, but now I want to add a link to the image. I can’t use <pre>[[File]...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Is there a way to add a link to the image? If you look at my current template, it looks like what I want, but now I want to add a link to the image. I can’t use <pre>[[File]]<pre> because I can’t get it to look like the filepath implantation with css. I tried the localurl but I can’t wrap it around the image.
+
Is there a way to add a link to the image? If you look at my current template, it looks like what I want, but now I want to add a link to the image. I can’t use <pre>[[File]]</pre> because I can’t get it to look like the filepath implantation with css. I tried the localurl function but I can’t wrap it around the image.

Latest revision as of 05:54, September 14, 2019

Is there a way to add a link to the image? If you look at my current template, it looks like what I want, but now I want to add a link to the image. I can’t use
[[File]]
because I can’t get it to look like the filepath implantation with css. I tried the localurl function but I can’t wrap it around the image.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.