FANDOM

(Created page with "Hi, I noticed an error on a page I was reading. I tried creating an accoun to see if I could correct the error, but of course I don't have permission to edit the page. How do ...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Hi, I noticed an error on a page I was reading. I tried creating an accoun to see if I could correct the error, but of course I don't have permission to edit the page. How do I notify someone who does have permission to edit the page that there is an error?<ac_metadata title="Suggesting an edit to a page"> </ac_metadata>
+
Hi, I noticed an error on a page I was reading. I tried creating an account to see if I could correct the error, but of course I don't have permission to edit the page. How do I notify someone who does have permission to edit the page that there is an error?<ac_metadata title="Suggesting an edit to a page"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 03:59, November 7, 2019

Hi, I noticed an error on a page I was reading. I tried creating an account to see if I could correct the error, but of course I don't have permission to edit the page. How do I notify someone who does have permission to edit the page that there is an error?

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.