FANDOM

(Created page with "Based on your original request, I would not suggest using tabber or tabview. The functionality of these features is not what you're looking for, as they only create tabs withi...")

Line 3: Line 3:

The Star Wars Wiki uses Lua to create the canon tabs, among other features, which you can see here: [[w:c:starwars:Module:Eras]].

The Star Wars Wiki uses Lua to create the canon tabs, among other features, which you can see here: [[w:c:starwars:Module:Eras]].

If you have knowledge of Lua, the above module is your answer. If you don't, then I think you can replicate the same effect by using a standard wikitext template, because the canon tabs are just tables cells that link to different pages. However, on the One Piece Wiki, the tabs are created with div tags which is probably why you can't see them on mobile.
+
If you have knowledge of Lua, the above module is your answer. If you don't, then I think you can replicate the same effect by using a standard wikitext template, because the canon tabs are just table cells that link to different pages. However, on the One Piece Wiki, the tabs are created with div tags which is probably why you can't see them on mobile.

Essentially, create a table with two cells side by side; these are your tabs. You can use CSS to stylize the table.

Essentially, create a table with two cells side by side; these are your tabs. You can use CSS to stylize the table.

Latest revision as of 16:55, June 24, 2020

Based on your original request, I would not suggest using tabber or tabview. The functionality of these features is not what you're looking for, as they only create tabs within a single page.

The Star Wars Wiki uses Lua to create the canon tabs, among other features, which you can see here: w:c:starwars:Module:Eras.

If you have knowledge of Lua, the above module is your answer. If you don't, then I think you can replicate the same effect by using a standard wikitext template, because the canon tabs are just table cells that link to different pages. However, on the One Piece Wiki, the tabs are created with div tags which is probably why you can't see them on mobile.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.