FANDOM

Line 3: Line 3:

[[Help:Navigation]]

[[Help:Navigation]]

</div>

</div>
TL;DR On your wiki, go to [[Special:ThemeDesigner]] (I can't link to the one on your wiki, as I don't know the URL), go to the section "Wordmark", and change the textbox that has a heading saying "Community name" to whatever you like.</s>
+
<s>TL;DR On your wiki, go to [[Special:ThemeDesigner]] (I can't link to the one on your wiki, as I don't know the URL), go to the section "Wordmark", and change the textbox that has a heading saying "Community name" to whatever you like.</s>

Nevermind- his answer is better. I thought you meant to change the text, not the menu, due to both the text and menu being circled.

Nevermind- his answer is better. I thought you meant to change the text, not the menu, due to both the text and menu being circled.

Latest revision as of 20:30, May 28, 2020

Andrewds1021 wrote: Help:Navigation

TL;DR On your wiki, go to Special:ThemeDesigner (I can't link to the one on your wiki, as I don't know the URL), go to the section "Wordmark", and change the textbox that has a heading saying "Community name" to whatever you like.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.