<s><div class="quote">
+
<div class="quote">

Andrewds1021 wrote:

Andrewds1021 wrote:

[[Help:Navigation]]

[[Help:Navigation]]
Line 5: Line 5:

TL;DR On your wiki, go to [[Special:ThemeDesigner]] (I can't link to the one on your wiki, as I don't know the URL), go to the section "Wordmark", and change the textbox that has a heading saying "Community name" to whatever you like.</s>

TL;DR On your wiki, go to [[Special:ThemeDesigner]] (I can't link to the one on your wiki, as I don't know the URL), go to the section "Wordmark", and change the textbox that has a heading saying "Community name" to whatever you like.</s>

Nevermind- his answer is better. I thought you meant to change the text, not the menu, due to what was circled.
+
Nevermind- his answer is better. I thought you meant to change the text, not the menu, due to both the text and menu being circled.

Revision as of 20:30, May 28, 2020

Andrewds1021 wrote: Help:Navigation

TL;DR On your wiki, go to Special:ThemeDesigner (I can't link to the one on your wiki, as I don't know the URL), go to the section "Wordmark", and change the textbox that has a heading saying "Community name" to whatever you like.</s>

Nevermind- his answer is better. I thought you meant to change the text, not the menu, due to both the text and menu being circled.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.