FANDOM

(Created page with "Hello, i've took over a wiki and i need to update the design since it wasn't updated since 2011, and it's full of old design\copy paste of missing templates.  I've managed t...")

Line 1: Line 1:

Hello, i've took over a wiki and i need to update the design since it wasn't updated since 2011, and it's full of old design\copy paste of missing templates. 

Hello, i've took over a wiki and i need to update the design since it wasn't updated since 2011, and it's full of old design\copy paste of missing templates. 

I've managed to clear it a bit, but i need someone to help in how to design the main page since it's kinda empty.

I've managed to clear it a bit, but i need someone to help in how to design the main page since it's kinda empty.
It's about Tekken and i had several ideas, but can someone suggest me new templates like news feed that i've saw in other wikias?<ac_metadata title="Help in designing main page for my wiki."> </ac_metadata>
+
It's about Tekken and i had several ideas, but can someone suggest me new templates like news feed that i've saw in other wikias?
  +
  +
First time i'm running a wikia, so i have little practical knowledge about designing wikias.<ac_metadata title="Help in designing main page for my wiki."> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 20:39, October 28, 2019

Hello, i've took over a wiki and i need to update the design since it wasn't updated since 2011, and it's full of old design\copy paste of missing templates.  I've managed to clear it a bit, but i need someone to help in how to design the main page since it's kinda empty. It's about Tekken and i had several ideas, but can someone suggest me new templates like news feed that i've saw in other wikias?

First time i'm running a wikia, so i have little practical knowledge about designing wikias.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.