FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
On a couple of pages, I wrote the character's histories and someone took my words and copied and pasted it to a character page that they created so they could skip out on trying to write something in their own words. One of the admins wrote in the page histories that the words should be credited with my name from pages that I created but she couldn't do anything urther then that. And it has become a bigger hassle on the Marve wiki then ever before.
+
On a couple of pages, I wrote the character's histories and someone took my words and copied and pasted it to a character page that they created so they could skip out on trying to write something in their own words. One of the admins wrote in the page histories that the words should be credited with my name from pages that I created but she couldn't do anything urther then that. And it has become a bigger hassle on the Marvel wiki then ever before.

Latest revision as of 18:15, October 20, 2019

On a couple of pages, I wrote the character's histories and someone took my words and copied and pasted it to a character page that they created so they could skip out on trying to write something in their own words. One of the admins wrote in the page histories that the words should be credited with my name from pages that I created but she couldn't do anything urther then that. And it has become a bigger hassle on the Marvel wiki then ever before.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.