FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:

Yeah I just learned about Fandom's policy, i didn't get credit at all. The work was overwritten with the admin's name now attached to the images that I origianlly uploaded. The work was circumvented.

Yeah I just learned about Fandom's policy, i didn't get credit at all. The work was overwritten with the admin's name now attached to the images that I origianlly uploaded. The work was circumvented.

If your saying everything is free over CC-BY-SA, then I had a right to revert the photos back to it's original form but the Admin locked the pages so his stuff could not be changed.
+
If your saying everything is free under CC-BY-SA, then I had a right to revert the photos back to it's original form but the Admin locked the pages so his stuff could not be changed.

Latest revision as of 17:30, October 20, 2019

If your saying everything is free under CC-BY-SA, then I had a right to revert the photos back to it's original form but the Admin locked the pages so his stuff could not be changed.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.