FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:

Yeah, the deletion log there is still public. I noticed a huge amount of white supremacy related stuff was deleted in May. I checked the last 500 recent deletions, and wow... just... wow. I can totally see why that wiki is locked now. It’s a shame that it had to come to that. One jerk (I assume that was all one person) had so much power over that wiki that they managed to ruin it for those who would like to edit it in good faith.

Yeah, the deletion log there is still public. I noticed a huge amount of white supremacy related stuff was deleted in May. I checked the last 500 recent deletions, and wow... just... wow. I can totally see why that wiki is locked now. It’s a shame that it had to come to that. One jerk (I assume that was all one person) had so much power over that wiki that they managed to ruin it for those who would like to edit it in good faith.

PS: Tupka, I apologize for the robotic comment.
+
PS: Tupka, I’m sorry for the robotic comment.

Latest revision as of 10:48, August 20, 2019

PS: Tupka, I’m sorry for the robotic comment.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.