FANDOM

(Created page with "Yeah, the deletion log there is still public. I noticed a huge amount of white supremacy related stuff was deleted in May. I checked the last 500 recent deletions, and wow... ...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Yeah, the deletion log there is still public. I noticed a huge amount of white supremacy related stuff was deleted in May. I checked the last 500 recent deletions, and wow... just... wow. I can totally see why that wiki is locked now. It a shame that it had to come to that.
+
Yeah, the deletion log there is still public. I noticed a huge amount of white supremacy related stuff was deleted in May. I checked the last 500 recent deletions, and wow... just... wow. I can totally see why that wiki is locked now. It’s a shame that it had to come to that.

Revision as of 10:21, August 20, 2019

Yeah, the deletion log there is still public. I noticed a huge amount of white supremacy related stuff was deleted in May. I checked the last 500 recent deletions, and wow... just... wow. I can totally see why that wiki is locked now. It’s a shame that it had to come to that.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.