FANDOM

(Created page with "Hi Ncodex, thanks for reaching out. I'm the Wiki Manager for CPR Wiki and I have talked with their staff regarding this; we have reached the resolution that you will get whate...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Hi Ncodex, thanks for reaching out. I'm the Wiki Manager for CPR Wiki and I have talked with their staff regarding this; we have reached the resolution that you will get whatever credit can be attributed to you within CPR on the wiki. I'll be closing this thread for the time being, though you're welcome to reach out to me on my [[Message Wall:Shrev64|wall]] or on Discord if you any more questions.
+
Hi Ncodex, thanks for reaching out. I'm the Wiki Manager for CPR Wiki and I have talked with their staff regarding this; we have reached the resolution that you will get whatever credit can be attributed to you within CPR on the wiki. You're welcome to reach out to me on my [[Message Wall:Shrev64|wall]] or on Discord if you any more questions.

Latest revision as of 20:44, November 3, 2019

Hi Ncodex, thanks for reaching out. I'm the Wiki Manager for CPR Wiki and I have talked with their staff regarding this; we have reached the resolution that you will get whatever credit can be attributed to you within CPR on the wiki. You're welcome to reach out to me on my wall or on Discord if you any more questions.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.