FANDOM

(Created page with "Oh, it seems like it was on newer wikis, I think? Now it falls under the <code>(editprotected)</code> right, which content moderators don't have (even though you could still c...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Oh, it seems like it was on newer wikis, I think? Now it falls under the <code>(editprotected)</code> right, which content moderators don't have (even though you could still check that). You could contact staff to see if it is possible to let them have that right, but there are no guarantees.
+
Oh, it seems like it was changed on newer wikis, I think? Now it falls under the <code>(editprotected)</code> right, which content moderators don't have (even though you could still check that). You could contact staff to see if it is possible to let them have that right, but there are no guarantees.

Latest revision as of 21:28, May 17, 2020

Oh, it seems like it was changed on newer wikis, I think? Now it falls under the (editprotected) right, which content moderators don't have (even though you could still check that). You could contact staff to see if it is possible to let them have that right, but there are no guarantees.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.