FANDOM

(Created page with "Content moderators should be able to edit protected pages, at least as far as I know on older wikis. If your wiki is new, you could check Special:ListGroupRights on that w...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Content moderators should be able to edit protected pages, at least as far as I know on older wikis. If your wiki is new, you could check [[Special:ListGroupRights]] on that wiki to see if content moderators have the <code>(protect)</code> right. (You could also check that on older wikis as well though.
+
Content moderators should be able to edit protected pages, at least as far as I know on older wikis. If your wiki is new, you could check [[Special:ListGroupRights]] on that wiki to see if content moderators have the <code>(protect)</code> right. (You could also check that on older wikis as well though.)

Latest revision as of 20:57, May 17, 2020

Content moderators should be able to edit protected pages, at least as far as I know on older wikis. If your wiki is new, you could check Special:ListGroupRights on that wiki to see if content moderators have the (protect) right. (You could also check that on older wikis as well though.)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.