FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote">Speedit wrote:<br />Woah, those lists are well-promoted and look really good. There's room for polls to step up in that direction and get more functionality...")

Line 1: Line 1:
<div class="quote">Speedit wrote:<br />Woah, those lists are well-promoted and look really good. There's room for polls to step up in that direction and get more functionality.
+
<div class="quote">Speedit wrote:<br />Woah, those lists are well-promoted and look really good. There's room for polls to step up in that direction and get more functionality.</div>
</div>
+
Thank you. Some of these lists have been on the wiki since the feature was first released and have been linked to from the home page and wiki navigation for the last two or three years after I ''edited them'' to look even better. I don't like to see wiki history being removed in such a disgraceful manner. <del>I may take screenshots of the more important polls and archive them? Haven't decided.</del> Went ahead and created a [[w:c:alvin:File:Top 10 List Poll Archive.png|single file]] of the five most voted Top 10 lists.
Thank you. Some of these lists have been on the wiki since the feature was first released and have been linked to from the home page and wiki navigation for the last two or three years after I ''edited them'' to look even better. I don't like to see wiki history being removed in such a disgraceful manner. I may take screenshots of the more important polls and archive them? Haven't decided.

Considering the potential work on a Discussions poll, I doubt any time's going to be spent into improving the tag.

Considering the potential work on a Discussions poll, I doubt any time's going to be spent into improving the tag.

Latest revision as of 03:19, February 13, 2017

Speedit wrote:
Woah, those lists are well-promoted and look really good. There's room for polls to step up in that direction and get more functionality.

Thank you. Some of these lists have been on the wiki since the feature was first released and have been linked to from the home page and wiki navigation for the last two or three years after I edited them to look even better. I don't like to see wiki history being removed in such a disgraceful manner. I may take screenshots of the more important polls and archive them? Haven't decided. Went ahead and created a single file of the five most voted Top 10 lists.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.