FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote">Reguyla wrote:<br />I hope this shows everyone that the Wikia staff do what they want and don't care one bit what any of us editors, admins or site creators...")

Line 3: Line 3:

I respect they have to make changes and remove unused code and tools, but they should be discussing this type of change with the communities first.

I respect they have to make changes and remove unused code and tools, but they should be discussing this type of change with the communities first.

</div>

</div>
Sure.
+
Sure,Reg.

Latest revision as of 21:22, February 11, 2017

Reguyla wrote:
I hope this shows everyone that the Wikia staff do what they want and don't care one bit what any of us editors, admins or site creators want. They never discussed this and although they keep trying to minimize by saying only a couple thousand sites use this feature, a couple thousand sites is a lot AND it's some of the largest and most active sites on Wikia/Fandom.

Sure,Reg.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.