FANDOM

(Created page with "I recently had to block someone for legitamate reasons.  They retaliated by blocking me on another wiki that I don't even visit.  The adoption rules say that you can't be bl...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I recently had to block someone for legitamate reasons.  They retaliated by blocking me on another wiki that I don't even visit.  The adoption rules say that you can't be blocked anywhere.  My question is, would I still be allowed to adopt a wiki, since I haven't actually done anything to warrant being blocked?<ac_metadata title="Retaliation Blocking"> </ac_metadata>
+
I recently had to block someone for legitimate reasons.  They retaliated by blocking me on another wiki that I don't even visit.  The adoption rules say that you can't be blocked anywhere.  My question is, would I still be allowed to adopt a wiki, since I haven't actually done anything to warrant being blocked?<ac_metadata title="Retaliation Blocking"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 19:41, May 18, 2020

I recently had to block someone for legitimate reasons.  They retaliated by blocking me on another wiki that I don't even visit.  The adoption rules say that you can't be blocked anywhere.  My question is, would I still be allowed to adopt a wiki, since I haven't actually done anything to warrant being blocked?

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.