FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="quote">Mystic Monkey wrote:<div class="quote">

<div class="quote">Mystic Monkey wrote:<div class="quote">

Lift a Sail wrote:

Lift a Sail wrote:
  +

Line 29: Line 30:

<p class="MsoNoSpacing">Your country… Who said you owned it? It is going to upset you but I was born here & in England. :O Lawl, article 50 process son, of which we had a big role in crafting. :P</p>

<p class="MsoNoSpacing">Your country… Who said you owned it? It is going to upset you but I was born here & in England. :O Lawl, article 50 process son, of which we had a big role in crafting. :P</p>

<p class="MsoNoSpacing">I will take your word for it that it was ‘a go’, which sounds like Engrish from Japan. :P Or rather Gammonsville, Question Time Audience Town. Ha-ha, winds of change… Did it do much for the so-called Wind Rush Generation? These who got on boats to help rebuild Britain, after the wars caused by the very nationalism you spew? Nah, the country deports its own citizens, that is how smegging lovely it is.</p>
+
<p class="MsoNoSpacing">I will take your word for it that it was ‘a go’, which sounds like Engrish from Japan. :P Or rather Gammonsville, Question Time Audience Town. Ha-ha, winds of change… Did it do much for the so-called Windrush Generation? These who got on boats to help rebuild Britain, after the wars caused by the very nationalism you spew? Nah, the country deports its own citizens, that is how smegging lovely it is.</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">My biggest problem with you is this... You & I, are not worse or better than anyone else in the world. It is bit-ish exceptionalism. What Ready Brek is about, is taking our ball home & saying, “I am not going to play anymore, as I am too special.”</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">My biggest problem with you is this... You & I, are not worse or better than anyone else in the world. It is bit-ish exceptionalism. What Ready Brek is about, is taking our ball home & saying, “I am not going to play anymore, as I am too special.”</p>

Latest revision as of 18:30, May 22, 2018

Mystic Monkey wrote:

Lift a Sail wrote:

Mystic Monkey wrote:
Dammit EU this is why we're brexiting! So we don't have to put up with this crud pressed on everybody else!

And if FANDOM doesn't want to invest effort into appealing to it's older audience then is that the kind of directive the community needs? It's unfair to expect everyone to take change without considering if they even want to.

Heck I'm not saying they should make a replacement from scratch, just adapt Wikipedia's Vector skin. The fact MonoBook was based on wikipedia's old skin is what gave it it's charm.

In fact if it wasn't for Wikipedia we probably never would had Wikia to begin with.

Oh, piss off you Europhobic git… Is that why you are Ready Brek-ing? Nothing to do with your xenophobia & desire to chase magical unicorns…

The reality is the new laws are a good thing & GDPR will apply even to the precious isolated UK. As it relates to any company that operates in the EU, which Wikia certainly does.

Stop having such a hissy fit over someone trying to finally give us some control over our data. Or is that 'taking back control' in a way you dislike?

Regarding this thread's original post... The reality is if it does not comply with the policies on not tracking people… That is your fault not the EU’s & to pass on the blame lazily to said organisation is pathetic. You are playing the game morons like Boris Johnson do. It is smegging pathetic of you Wikia & you know it.

No, it's nothing to do with our over-stocked hospitals, more immigration than our country can handle, country's own laws be messed with to compensate for EUs interest, places pressed with changes in culture that they are not ready for or the fact that when the Union itself can't budget that all countries have to chip in even if it's inconveniant for their own economy, nothing to do with that. But if it makes you feel any better you can call it "xenophobia" for putting the needs of your own people first if others are showing up just to bum off immigration benefits then by all means, It's cruel to turn away people who need sanctuary but if the said sanctuary is already full then it'll perhaps do more harm than good to let the needy in. My country chose brexit because of the more harm than good EU posed for Britain. Brexit was years a go and EU still haven't let us go. Some countries are just impractical to welcome in half the world. Britain is smaller than Japan and the japanese are barely struggling with overpopulation. Sure Britain once haan empire that took up 2/3 of the world until "Wind of Change" when Britain realised it was more trouble than it worth.

Also, GDPR is a EU regulation (EU) 2016/679 which to sum it up "If you want us to protect your data, you must abide by our Internet feng shui" in which data is monitored, collected and controlled for the safety of the people. Being a regulation, not a directive, means EU can enforce it without the need for national governments to pass.

Talk about verbose…The hospitals are not ‘overstocked’. There is not more immigration than we can handle & the majority of it comes from outside of the EU. Our laws are not messed with, we make them alongside our pals across Europe. “Changes in culture” Do you mean people living here of a skin colour you dislike because of your prejudices? It makes me feel better to call you what you are… Why are you not happy to own it? “…our people…” Talk about supremacism… Why not give us the Generation Identity pitch now?

The union handles its budget fine. The misery comes from policy spewed by folks like you, it is Westminster that cares not for anything but itself, not Brussels. Wut? We should not care for those fleeing war, because hell… Look how 'full' the Shetland Islands are. Nope. It is a thing we have an exempt from with EU policies, we take hardly any refugees due to people like you.

Your country… Who said you owned it? It is going to upset you but I was born here & in England. :O Lawl, article 50 process son, of which we had a big role in crafting. :P

I will take your word for it that it was ‘a go’, which sounds like Engrish from Japan. :P Or rather Gammonsville, Question Time Audience Town. Ha-ha, winds of change… Did it do much for the so-called Windrush Generation? These who got on boats to help rebuild Britain, after the wars caused by the very nationalism you spew? Nah, the country deports its own citizens, that is how smegging lovely it is.

My biggest problem with you is this... You & I, are not worse or better than anyone else in the world. It is bit-ish exceptionalism. What Ready Brek is about, is taking our ball home & saying, “I am not going to play anymore, as I am too special.”

Your precious newspeak word is bollocks & not going to happen, keep Britain in Europe! What matters are people, not countries or flags, woe betide you your life must be shite to have loyalty to them over people.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.