FANDOM

(Created page with "In the meanwhile, a free, no-ads hosting service (which I'm not mentioning because we have too much freedom of speech) based on the latest version MediaWiki, and which offers ...")

Line 1: Line 1:
In the meanwhile, a free, no-ads hosting service (which I'm not mentioning because we have too much freedom of speech) based on the latest version MediaWiki, and which offers at least 5 different skins including both Mobobook and Vector, is noticing users the following:
+
In the meanwhile, a free, no-ads hosting service (which I'm not mentioning because we have too much freedom of speech) based on the latest version of MediaWiki, and which offers at least 5 different skins including both Mobobook and Vector, is noticing users the following:

''Due to the GDPR, we will have to enable CookieWarning on all sites. Starting on the 25 May 2018 we will enable this extension globally.''

''Due to the GDPR, we will have to enable CookieWarning on all sites. Starting on the 25 May 2018 we will enable this extension globally.''

Latest revision as of 22:00, May 21, 2018

In the meanwhile, a free, no-ads hosting service (which I'm not mentioning because we have too much freedom of speech) based on the latest version of MediaWiki, and which offers at least 5 different skins including both Mobobook and Vector, is noticing users the following:

Due to the GDPR, we will have to enable CookieWarning on all sites. Starting on the 25 May 2018 we will enable this extension globally.

That's it. They must be wizards.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.