FANDOM

Line 4: Line 4:

Wikia was good before 2015. Now it's just a corporate magnate running everything their way and ignoring members and demoting those who get in the way of their "personal vision" of Wikia. I've lost my interest and if Wikia continues this route, there will be no members left.

Wikia was good before 2015. Now it's just a corporate magnate running everything their way and ignoring members and demoting those who get in the way of their "personal vision" of Wikia. I've lost my interest and if Wikia continues this route, there will be no members left.
  +
  +
No doubt someone will come along and delete my post for having an opinion and block me for posting it in the first place.

Latest revision as of 21:26, May 7, 2017

So basically, people don't have control over the content they're producing and are being bullied into doing what Wikia wants, even if it goes against the opinion of the local community? If they start going into English wiki's like Narutopedia, then I'm deleting my entire presence on Wikia.

This is a total joke and Wikia has no right to get involved in how wiki's operate: I thought it always worked on "we let wiki's run themselves and don't involve ourselves in their matters"? This thread just proves they're going against this and shoving their opinion in people's faces and demoting people who go against them. This isn't how to run a site, this is how to drive members away.

No doubt someone will come along and delete my post for having an opinion and block me for posting it in the first place.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.