FANDOM

• Color Orb

Help me

December 9, 2011 by Color Orb

I need some help. In the Club Penguin Wiki, it says "You have a postcard." instead of "You have a message.". How do you do that? I am going to do it in some of my wikis, but how?

Read more >
  • HazeShot

A Wiki is letting me use some of their articles for my Wiki, but I have to put a link to the Wiki. Where should the link be? HazeShot 00:24, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

Read more >
  • DaNASCAT

Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Wednesday, so we’re posting this on a Tuesday to give you advance notice. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.

• We'll be releasing a new version of our mobile skin later this week, which will include your wiki's wordmark and navigation, as well as improved image placement and viewing tools. This will be the first in a series of improvements to our mobile interface.

• The right rail in the editor was displaying below the content editing area for some versions of Firefox.
    • The transparency slider in Theme Designer was dislaying by default at 50%, instead of its actual default value of full opac…

Read more >
  • Xean

Featured Wikian: Station7

December 5, 2011 by Xean

Welcome to the next installment of our Featured Wikian blog series. Recently, we chatted with Station7, a Dutch user who spends a lot of time editing a lot of wikis!

Wikia: Tell us a little bit about yourself
    Station7: My name is Robert and I have Autism. I have an internship this year, so I'll be in school 2 days a week and my internship 3 days. I'm 18 years old, and I have a sister. I especially love; Lost, 24, Prison Break, and now Breakout Kings. I also collect books and comics from the Dutch "de Rode Ridder" and I'm collecting the books which appear in Lost.

Wikia: How did you first discover Wikia?
    Station7: All the credit goes to my sister for finding Wikia. She typed in Lost, and found the name "Lostpedia". This is how I discovered Wikia.

Wi…

Read more >
  • KillHil

FYI -- I just posted my picks for the Top 5 Best Games of 2011 over on the official Gaming Wiki. Check it out and leave comments there. Kthxbai.

Read more >
  • Ramdomjoe

Collective Soul Wiki

December 5, 2011 by Ramdomjoe

Any Collective Soul fans that could help me on my epic new wiki? I have a few pages so far, but still needs some effort.

Read more >
  • Airhogs777

Hey Central,

For a while, I'd been working on a way to change the iOS touch icon to something beside . That's the icon that shows up on your home screen when you bookmark your wiki on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The issue with it is that it uses , the wiki's old logo. This will affect the experience of Monobook users, since that's the picture that shows up. It's also included in the default user welcome message, if I remember right. And until I got this working, the only known way to change the icon was to change this image and use CSS or JS to revert the Monobook logo back to whatever it was before. So this bit of code solves the problem by letting you choose what picture you want. I'm pretty new at javascript, but this code seems to b…

Read more >
  • DocMD

About Me

December 4, 2011 by DocMD

I'm a mom, surgeon, and wiki addict. :P I'm 26, 18 month old daughter, 6 month old twins and 12 weeks pregnant as of 12-3-2011. I hate The Pill. >.> I've got 3 doctorates as my profile shows and I've been studying medical stuff since my sister was killed when I was 9. I've got an IQ of 160, I read at an amazing rate and I have a photographic memory that really annoys professors. I'm happily married, 1 year now and loving life. :)

Read more >
  • Anakin Skyobiliviator

Hello guys! I am Anakin Skyobiliviator, an admin in some sites. I wrote this blog to explain a bit about my wikia history.

Okay, so I was an anonymous user on Wookieepedia for two years reading their quality articles and such, edit here and there, don't even know what "You got new message" mean when it pop up...then I got a laptop. I sign up almost right away and think they are nice people. Boy was I wrong! I was trying to merge two articles by making a new header on the page that the article suppose to merge into and an Admin undo it (As a result Edit Error). I did the same thing, he repeated. This goes on for 5 minutes until I check the article history and he put in the summery "That is not how to merge articles" so I ask him, so how to m…

Read more >
  • Queen Armada

To explain about Zarconia wiki that I invented it and have the concurrent stories for it and know how to draw the designs and know everything about it.I would have to remain as administrator and someone does things professionally for me to make it like a cartoon Sci-Fi military.Space military cartoons.But then he would have to invest money to make it into a cartoon.Then I would have to teach him the voices and info and they would be brief like the law.Not to be in depth and wreck it up.They might have to make another wiki to try it out that is seperate from this and to edit the wiki to make it proper and presentable to the public.This costs money and I do not have any to spare.It is excellent story that could be past 2070 and real.All of t…

Read more >
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.