Community Central
Community Central

Thigger Thigger 25 March 2012

Hello

Hello! My Name's Ioana And I Like Many Many Wikias: Slipknot Wiki, Nightwish Wiki, Bionicle Wiki, Custom Bionicle Wiki, Mortal Kombat Wiki, Angry Birds Wiki And MY WIKIA, DeMotival Wiki. Search My Wikia: ro.demotival.wikia.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read Full Post
Hihokermitthefroghere Hihokermitthefroghere 25 March 2012

Admins needed, hiring anyone, just ask

I need admins for Spielberg Wiki. I have not been editing on it often and my efforts to build on it are not so useful. I don't really edit it so much as I should because I am more used to adding little things and helping to correct stuff than building big pages. A wiki is about collaborating, and I have no admins who ever bother to visit, so there is no one whom with to collaborate with. It's so irritating! So if you would like to apply, simply post a request comment here and I will grant you admin status, no matter what your previous history with other wikis.

Read Full Post
Ryoga04 Ryoga04 24 March 2012

InuYasha

Hello guys! My name is Ryoga, I am an editor at the InuYasha wiki. In case you didn't know, InuYasha is a manga and anime series by Rumiko Takahashi. The manga premiered in 1996 and the anime in 2000. You might be wondering why I'm writing a blog post about some manga/anime series. Well, the thing is, if you know about the series, we could really use your help with the wiki. If you're not a native speaker of English, no problem, we have many other communities: InuYasha Communities. Thanks for reading!

Ryoga

Read Full Post
Pikapi Pikapi 24 March 2012

TESFanon - Looking for dedicated contributers!

If you've ever played an Elder Scrolls game, such as Skyrim, or even if you are just into the lore behind the series, we could use you on TESFanon, The Elder Scrolls Fanon wiki. Here we accept a variety of fan fiction and are even willing to document user-submitted mods. If you are up to the quest, join and become a regular editor!

Read Full Post
Nemisisfire Nemisisfire 23 March 2012

Terraria FTW

Terraria is one of the best inovitive games I have seen in a while and realy offers somthing different and 'Old School' this game could of been made in the 20th century but the fact is it took off in the 21st centurary! This game is just pure geniose and i hope someone will buy terraria to continue updating it.

Read Full Post
OutlandEnigma OutlandEnigma 23 March 2012

Uploading GIFs.

Wikia needs new things to make it better, like let's say a GIF. We need some animated GIFs to liven up some things. Or some better things like make a joke link on "My website" to something you don't know.

--Stick775 09:32, March 23, 2012 (UTC)Stick775

Read Full Post
Dopp Dopp 22 March 2012

Meet the Mini Editor

Have you ever wished you could add styling, links, and photos with the click of a button when you post a new comment? Well, as a result of many requests for editing options in comments, we’re excited to announce that now you can! Meet the new mini editor, which is now available on Message Wall, article comments, and blog comments.

The mini editor is lightweight, and features the most common formatting and content input needs. It includes formatting tools for bold, italic, and links, along with quick buttons that let you add photos and videos.

The toolbar also includes a toggle for source mode (wikitext) and visual mode (rich text). If you usually see visual mode in the main editor, you’ll see visual mode here, too. If visual mode is disabled in the …

Read Full Post
HomestarSB9 HomestarSB9 22 March 2012

Perverted Comments on Wikis

I have seen perverted comments on wiki articles, like this a anonymmus contributer posted a comment on a deleted page called "Spongebob Movie Sequel" and the comment said "I wanna suck Sandy's c**k so hard o wait she doesnt have one" That is perverted, sick, and gross. That is way against the rules of Wikia, So, If there are anymore perverted comments on a article that you know of, tell me.

Read Full Post
Doctoremmettringo2204 Doctoremmettringo2204 22 March 2012

Hi

I'm Julia. Check my Wiki! Give me ideas please!

Read Full Post
Reese9 Reese9 22 March 2012

my sister

this is what we call my sister ->

Read Full Post