FANDOM

• LaChicaSurfista

Ya empiezan las inscripciones a mi camp en Youtube! aqui el video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX-vt-wa4cc"
    Mi Camp TDI:

Topos Gritones:

Beth

Cody

Gwen

Heather

Justin

Katie

Leshawna

Lindsay

Noah

Owen

Sadie

Trent

Bagres Asesinos:

Bridgette

Courtney

DJ

Duncan

Eva

Ezekiel

Geoff

Harold

Izzy

Tyler

Read more >
  • Dopp

Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Wednesday, so we’re posting this on a Tuesday to give you advance notice. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.

• We're releasing two improvements to our Theme Designer: the ability to have a fixed background image (already live!) and the ability to have a semi-transparent background (releasing Wednesday). Wikis that currently have a semi-transparent background image (via custom CSS) will need to update their configuration when the change goes live.

• Last week, our Chat feature experienced some disconnection issues. The cause of these issues has been resolved. If you continue to experience t…

Read more >
  • Roads

Wiki Wide

July 26, 2011 by Roads

It is a logo variant for this wiki. But it doesn't exist on my wiki, yet it was protected so that only admins can create it. What is it, and where is it displayed? It says "part of the official interface," yet I can't find where. Can a staff member or something tell me what this is?

Lemme tell ya something, Motor Ed, Rath is so much better than you! 15:28, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Alaric Saltzman

Hootsuite wikia

July 26, 2011 by Alaric Saltzman

I see that wikia on facebook has connected with Hootsuite.Now it automatically publish every blog post from wikia. I want to do that for Vampire Diaries Wiki.But I can't find the feed for blogs on my wikia. Help me?

Read more >
  • Dopp

Whether we’re new or existing members of a wiki community, we rely on our profiles to help us share information with others. We want fellow Wikians to know who we are, where we’re coming from, and what we care about. Profiles also help us make friends; we use them to meet people with similar interests.

With that mind, we’re excited to announce that we're adding a new profile feature that will make it easier for you to meet fellow Wikians. The new feature will go live in about a week or so, and we’ll make a site-wide announcement when that happens. So, let's talk about what's changing.

A few weeks ago, we expressed some of our concerns about the current profile layout, and opened the issue up for discussion. Many of you agreed there are too m…

Read more >
  • Kyaw Thu

Anyone who create successful blogs, let me know how to start a blog look interesting.

Read more >
  • Remnant13

Admin Ship

July 25, 2011 by Remnant13

SO like I want to become an admin in this wikia and I don't know to ask the Bureaucrats can you give me some example on how to ask them and where to put them.

P.S. Its the lastremnant.wikia.com not community.wikia.com!

Read more >
  • Reviewportal77

2\2

July 24, 2011 by Reviewportal77

Okay so 2 Major things going on the Video Game Wiki is back up again and the Reviewer wiki needs contributers. And that's it.

Read more >
  • Rocky56

lovinngg wikia

July 24, 2011 by Rocky56

wikia is so fun , that i don't evan know how to get on it!

Read more >
  • Joshualeverburg1

Stop by and cheak out the all new Gand Theft Auto IV Wiki, a new addition to the wiki network it focuses around the GTA IV era and gives ample information to make your expirence playing Grand Theft Auto IV one of a Kind.

So check out the Grand Theft Auto IV Wiki.

Read more >
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.