Community Central
Community Central

The dark lord of fire The dark lord of fire 27 March 2012

maqke a wiki button

the make a wiki button will not let you make a new wiki because when you make the title you click the next button is does not go?

Read Full Post
Dopp Dopp 27 March 2012

Technical Update: March 27, 2012

Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Wednesday, so we’re posting this on a Tuesday to give you advance notice. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.

• We are now able to offer a minor but interesting new feature to wikis upon request. It is called "CategoryIntersection" and allows users to see easily a list of pages that belong to multiple categories. You can play with it here on LyricWiki. If your wiki would like to have it enabled, please request it via Special:Contact.

• Imagemaps using external links will no longer throw errors that prevent the imagemaps from rendering.
  • Chrome users who were forced to log in after attempting …

Read Full Post
MouseyRose MouseyRose 27 March 2012

Everything Changes

Okay, so here's the thing.

I've been in a tight situation for a while. My parents have never trusted me and I'm usually in some kind of trouble 24/7. What should I do?

The major thing about me was that for the past 5 years, I 've been claiming myself as an atheist. In other words, I didn't believe in God. And it wasn't because I didn't like him, it was more along the lines of not being able to put my faith in something that I really couldn't see, you know?

Now I do believe. I pray when I can, and I do my best to do the right thing. I have to admit its pretty hard. Changing religions. You begin to feel lost almost. Most of the time I do.

And my parents they do want me to change. And I'm trying to. I really am. I just don't know where to start s…

Read Full Post
TheValeyardOfGallifrey TheValeyardOfGallifrey 27 March 2012

Bored?

Bored? Write anything you want in the comments.

Read Full Post
TheValeyardOfGallifrey TheValeyardOfGallifrey 26 March 2012

Food for Thought.

Here's some food for thought- The farthest day away from today is today.

Read Full Post
SourKloud SourKloud 26 March 2012

Can I be affiliated with Wikia?

If anyone from wikia is reading this like the staff I am wondering can I be affiliated with you guys so I can use your information on my videos on YouTube. Because I upload gaming videos and I am a YouTuber Partner and I just need the information to help me and to inform my viewers. So I can be affiliated with wikia.com?

Read Full Post
Goshawn Goshawn 26 March 2012

Starting

I've become obsessed with Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Assualt. I found it as a Kickstarter project, pledged to it, and have been having a blast with the community. On March 26th, I launched the wiki for it so that I could contribute to it in a meaningful way.

Read Full Post
Mmpratt99 deviantart Mmpratt99 deviantart 26 March 2012

Starting a Round-Robin Story Wikia

I want to start this wikia portion that features a series of round-robin fantasy/horror stories. For anyone who doesn't know what a round-robin is, it's a type of collaborative fiction writing or storytelling in which a number of authors each write chapters of a novel or pieces of a story, in rounds. I first heard about robin-robin while visiting this writer's camp during my middle school year. The story I did turned out to be a horror-comedy of a sorts where a girl gets so shocked at a surprise birthday party her friends threw for her that her brain burst out of her head.

Whenever I write, my ideas tend to get stalled on various things--plot holes, too much detail, various distractions ranging from chores and art projects, so I wind up …

Read Full Post
Valentin 98 Valentin 98 26 March 2012

A situation...

Anyways, so on this forum site called BakuganBuzz, I made like a Fan Fiction/Role Play called Bakugan Tales. One of my friends on there, who was part of the RP before he quit it and who's account for Wikias is Seiki14, asked me on that site if there could be a Wikia for Bakugan Tales. I said I'd think about it, for we already had information on it on one of my other Wikias. I also said if there is a Bakugan Tales Wiki, I would make it since I'm the creator and owner of it. Seiki14 says OK, and I told him I'd give him my answer in a week. A few days later after our conversation, however, I discover that he made the Wikia himself - without telling me. (I found out after searching it, for I suspected that Seiki14 would make it without my permi…

Read Full Post
HappyCoolHero22 HappyCoolHero22 25 March 2012

Feelings

How do u feel if someone doesn't pay attention to u?

Read Full Post