FANDOM

• Loveilana

My Fun Page!

November 17, 2010 by Loveilana
    Read more >
  • Teenagedreamer123u

Where is my page? I made One yesterday and i've tryed searching for it but cannot find it pleasse help me !!!

From TeenageDreamer12u

Read more >
  • Teenagedreamer123u

Where is my page? I made One yesterday and i've tryed searching for it but cannot find it pleasse help me !!!

From TeenageDreamer12u

Read more >
  • BraCharles

This year I started out not liking the new features but after months of playing in. I sold this Madden is the best. Know the big question can Madden get any better. I want to hear your views on this question. Holla back

Read more >
  • Byron Shelley (Injeeli)

Prince of Persia Prodigy otherwise known as Prince of Persia 2008 or Prince of Persia 4 ended with as much room for a sequel as there is in a newly built, empty mansion. There was even a DLC released. Now its been 2 years since the game's release and 3 years in 2 more months. However, there has been no signs of any sequel to the highly acclaimed game which received generally high ratings from critics. Hopefully Ubisoft will start considering a sequel for the game soon. There's many Prince of Persia gamers desperate for news on a sequel to the game.

Byron Shelley Injeeli

Read more >
  • Itanum

wikia begeistert

November 15, 2010 by Itanum

die Funktionsvielfalt von Wikia begeistert. Sehr gutes Webdesign und sehr gute technische Umsetzung.

Read more >
  • TwinStar

Some Questions.

November 15, 2010 by TwinStar

I've got these questions, that are kinda bugging me. Instead of hating everything like some Users, i decided to ask these questions here, with a hope for an Answer.

• On random timings, some Wikis become quite slow. Why? (Answered).
    • Sometimes, when i try to upload an JPG Image through the "Add a Photo to this Wiki" tool, it says that the File is either an Unknown Format, or is Corrupted. But when i try to add the same Image through a Gallery, it works fine. Why? (Answered).
    • Whenever an Image is uploaded, it won't show for some time. Why? (Answered).
    • On some Blogs, the Comments dissapear and any new Comment that would be written won't apear. This problem later dissapears, but all the old Comments of such blogs won't appear, as if like they were dele…

Read more >
  • Miku0326

Help

November 13, 2010 by Miku0326

I started a wikia page yesterday, and now i cant find it.... did they delete it??? If you can help, please do

Read more >
  • Gtarulzforev

why does

Read more >
  • Skdhjf

Wikia Bugs

November 13, 2010 by Skdhjf
    Read more >
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.