Community Central
Community Central

Roranoa zoro Roranoa zoro 24 May 2011

Wikia founders

Hello......I've got a couple of questions,

1. Is there a way to find who a wikia's founder was?
  2. Who founded the wikia itself?
--
Read Full Post
Brianultimatedragon Brianultimatedragon 24 May 2011

Chat?

What's happening to chat?I mean when we open the chat windows,we can see the latest chat (Yesterday chat,etc.),but look at this thing:

UPDATE: Now it won't let me to submit message after i submit my message!

Read Full Post
Kacieh Kacieh 24 May 2011

Win VIP Tickets to See "Glee Live!"

Are you a Gleek? The Glee Wiki is one of the largest entertainment communities on Wikia -- collectively, users have spent nearly 45 years editing and reading the wiki since January 1.

Right now, the Glee Wiki is running a contest where they'll send three winners VIP tickets to see the cast perform live in either L.A., Chicago, or London.

To enter the contest, all you have to do is submit your gleekiest photo. Snap a shot of yourself with your Glee CD collection, posters, fan art, bedspread, costume, or whatever else you can dream up — but hurry, the contest ends in a few days. Check out more contest details to find out when the Glee Wiki will announce winners.

The contest is open to U.S. and U.K. residents only due to international law, but t…

Read Full Post
Abce2 Abce2 23 May 2011

Ok, so I was wondering

What are the lists, such as the one here, http://www.wikia.com/Anime , governed by? Abce2|Talk 'Other things" 22:45, May 23, 2011 (UTC)

Read Full Post
Ezzo12390 Ezzo12390 23 May 2011

Animals Of Earth

I have just created a wiki called Animals Of Earth to teach people about animals. I have only just started and it needs to be made propely.

Read Full Post
InvaderZia InvaderZia 23 May 2011

Oh dear God, He's back!

Well, I guess that effing sicko is back. The iCarly wiki background is screwed up, and it F*cking disturbing. Any admins who can, please work on this wretched, perverted problem again! Please!!

Read Full Post
CaptainShadow11 CaptainShadow11 21 May 2011

How?

How do I enable badges? I have a new wiki, see here and I don't know how, please help. Oh, and how do I enable chat?

Read Full Post
I am the best robot I am the best robot 21 May 2011

Users rights

This blog is created in concern for users rights. There has been concern (by me) over new users rights to create usernamespace blogs off topic vrs. the rights of "staff" to create usernamespace blogs off topic in this wiki. I would invite any "staff" to justify this position and explain to the community at large why this happens.

I do apologize. Last night was very late and I was very frustrated. Instead of trying to understand why no one has made clear policy, I will make a forum stating the policy that the community enforces.

Let me be very clear on this: If any profile, talk page, blog page, contributions page, or following page (other than your own) is to be deleted by the community, it needs to be clearly stated.

These pages are associat…

Read Full Post

Translation Rally Helps International Community

Several months ago, I wrote about our (TWN) and described how new Wikia features become available in different languages. Since we started working with TWN, users have helped translate thousands of messages, including more than 100 Wikia extensions.

As a thank you to the community, and to show that we really appreciate all their great work, Wikia sponsored a Translation Rally for TWN's multiple projects from April 23–April 30.

As you can see from the graph below, the results were awesome: 212 translators made 63,516 translations, and the most active translator worked on 3,407 messages alone. After MediaWiki, Wikia received the most new translations, including 8,000+ to Wikia extensions. Overall, users translated nearly 12,000 messages on Wikia…

Read Full Post
Squirto19 Squirto19 20 May 2011

Admin

Can I please become an Admin so I can make sure my page is kept safe and nobody does anything like, sharing requesting personal information, start an arguement, delete a whole page, call people bad names, saying bad things, etc.

Jim Fireflint 14:30, May 20, 2011 (UTC)

Read Full Post