FANDOM

• MontagnaMagica

Achievements?

June 9, 2011 by MontagnaMagica

Hello fellow Wikians! I would like to know what everybody here thinks about Achievements (Also known as Badges). I'm trying to find ways to encourage people to edit on Roller Coaster Wiki. To me, the Achievements feature seems a little bit annoying and might encourage useless edits. Have any of you had them on your wiki, and do they actually help? Thanks in advance everyone!

Read more >
  • CompliensCreator00

Chat

June 9, 2011 by CompliensCreator00

Can you put chat on my wiki, the Complipedia?

Read more >
  • Eladkse

Hey everyone,

I recently discovered the wonders of URL shortening sites like bit.ly and tinyurl.com and found them brilliant for linking to articles with rather long URLs. This morning I had a brainwave: why not have a customised URL shortening tool for Wikia?

It could be a special page on each wiki that allows the user to enter the article url or name, and then the page shortens it to a url like wik.ia/t83nfhg6 ready to be used on social sites like Twitter and Facebook.

Tell me what you think below, and if any staff are reading this, do you think it would be feasable?

Read more >
  • Meighan

Over the past few months, we’ve been sharing tips, tricks, and best practices to help you create and build the community you crave on your wiki. We’ve asked you to share what works best on your wiki (lots of great comments on that post, thank you!), and some of you have written awesome blog posts about how to make a wiki thrive — check out BobNewbie's Make Your Wiki Great and Fandyllic's Ways to Promote Your Wiki. These posts are two great examples (among many) of users sharing their knowledge with others. It’s exciting to see what we can learn from being a member of the Wikia community.

Since I started at Wikia, I’ve noticed that some users create a wiki, but they're not sure what to do next. There are so many tips for growing a community;…

Read more >
  • Bullet Francisco

Alright on this blog, Arceus claimed he was a sysop on the Pokemon Wiki, when he clearly isn't. He was banned twice, I don't see why he said that, he also has a history of having attitude toward other users. I just wanted the community to know that he was lying about being a sysop at the Pokemon Wiki. In my opinion he clearly doesn't need helper. Thanks for your time. --Bullet Francisco

Read more >
  • 勘吉2

投稿ブロック

June 8, 2011 by 勘吉2

一方的にグローバルブロックをされました。--勘吉2 05:38, June 8, 2011 (UTC)

Read more >
  • NEONTO

ROBLOX Spam

June 7, 2011 by NEONTO

I'm TIRED of "ROBLOX" "Spam". Help stop it, by not posting it.

Read more >
  • Dopp

Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Wednesday, so we’re posting this on a Tuesday to give you advance notice. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.

• We experienced some Javascript problems in the Rich Text Editor in IE which have been fixed.
    • Users who included Special:CreatePage in their toolbar were experiencing a Javascript error that kept setting headers to edit mode. This has been resolved.

• Last week we mentioned the visual editor reskin will going live to test wikis soon. This was delayed to stabilize a few important features (and we have a new QA staff member working on it as we speak!). We'll post an update here as soo…

Read more >
  • Funandgame

Hello

June 6, 2011 by Funandgame

Hello...

Read more >
  • HazeShot

Forums?

June 6, 2011 by HazeShot

Are their forums and if yes how do i get their.HazeShot 22:52, June 6, 2011 (UTC)

Read more >
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.