FANDOM

• Pepsicola112

LEGO LOVER

April 14, 2011 by Pepsicola112

I love LEGOS more than anything in the world. It doesn't matter how many LEGO sets you have, it's just the pleasure of creating and imagining things and make them possible. with LEGOS, there is NOTHING that is impossible to build. You can make the impossible possible with LEGOS. Remember my motto.

"the love of LEGOS is the root of all imagination and creation."

Read more >
  • Froog

my self

April 14, 2011 by Froog

he peeps i am a kinda girl who loves singing church loving i loveanimals and sports i love pepol kinda shi and i no alot of the pepol who are weird so there you go peeps :) :P

Read more >
  • Molokaicreeper

Please slow down with all the updates, we can no longer keep up with so many new things. There should be more focus on the existing abandoned vandalized wikis. If the staff started to patrol abandoned wikis often checking for vandalism, there wouldn't be wikis saturated with vandalism by the time they're reported.

Read more >
  • Sarah Manley

Do you remember your first edit? Did you stumble around a bit? (I know I did.)

Editing is at the heart of the wiki experience -- and here at Wikia we are striving to make it smooth, easy, and fun! To encourage everyone to be comfortable contributing, we will soon upgrade the editor to make it more attractive, more intuitive, and easier to use.

What are our goals? Quicker access and better placement of the most popular tools, and a clear layout designed to make your editing experience easier.

Want more details? Some of the changes you’ll immediately notice:

• Expanded tool space. To date, we’ve left the right rail of the editing page empty, and now we are ready to use that space. We've spread out the tools, so everything you need is now in easy r…
    Read more >
  • Safe Storm

There I was, after spending months on Wikia, and it hit me like a bolt of lightning: I wonder if Wikia has a films wiki? They didn't. There was The Film Guide, but it didn't have what I was looking for. However, this excited me at the opportunity of being able to create one. I welcomed this challenge, but it soon proved to be more daunting than I ever would've imagined. There are a lot of things I had to learn the hard way.

Like how users aren't just going to come to the site.

These early experiences with the wiki were somewhat useful as it allowed me to rethink the entire way I envisioned Films Wiki: not competing with Wikipedia, making the site as editor-friendly as possible, involving the users...

And I'm still hard at work. And the wiki is …

Read more >
  • Rodrigo X

Wikis with problems

April 13, 2011 by Rodrigo X

Hey there. Today I was editing some wikis when somehow they all got a problem: an error page appeared saying "This wiki has got a problem". This happened to me while editing on The Need for Speed Wiki and also Creative Universe Wiki (I bet others have this too).

They are normal now, but I lost the big edits I was making. :'( Now I feel demotivated...

So, what caused this problem? First time I saw this error.

Read more >
  • Dopp

Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Wednesday, so we’re posting this on a Tuesday to give you advance notice on some items. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.

• Our Help Wiki's Search tool now uses Google search. This is just an experiment to evaluate whether it improves search quality and user experience. We do not plan to release this on any other wikis anytime soon.

• Image gallery editing wasn't working in Internet Explorer for a few days.
    • Special:WikiStats wasn't showing March statistics
    • Search results pages were sending people to an anchor mid-way down the page rather than displaying the top of the page.
    • Site wasn't res…

Read more >
  • MakeShift

Gnomeo & Juliet Wiki

April 12, 2011 by MakeShift

So, today I went and saw the gnome-tastic movie, Gnomeo & Juliet. It was the best adaption of Romeo and Juliet I've ever seen, to be honest - it incorporated the old romance, humor, fun, and all that jazz. So when I got home, I started wondering whether there was a Gnomeo & Juliet Wiki. And it was just my luck - there was! But was distraught when I found out that the wiki was no where near popular. I would have thought it would make a great wiki, one to have spotlight now that it is currently in the cinemas. So why isn't it? Why doesn't someone help it? I, personally am too busy, but I would love to help it if I had the time. What about you? -- Will k (talk · contrib) 08:25, April 12, 2011 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Sannse

Everything’s mobile these days: from the nifty Segway scooters that we dodge in the San Francisco streets to the millions of documents floating around in the cloud. There’s mobile TV, mobile banking, and even mobile fashion.

Today we are happy to announce that Wikia is going mobile, too! In addition to a newly revamped mobile skin, which makes viewing wikis on your phone much cleaner and more enjoyable, we are taking it one step further and introducing customized mobile apps for gamers and music lovers.

The app for gamers is called Wikia Game Guides. It provides instant access to all of the vital information stored within the most popular and biggest wikis on the Wikia Gaming Network. With top level navigation for categories such as Levels, W…

Read more >
  • HazeShot

Delete pages

April 9, 2011 by HazeShot

Is their a way to delete a bunch of pages. or a way to delete pages that all have the same category.HazeShot 22:22, April 9, 2011 (UTC)

Read more >
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.