FANDOM

• Misc544

USA INDEPENDCE DAY

July 4, 2020 by Misc544

Today is USA Independence Day, July 4! Aaravos. What now???????????????? rolls cubes code fog

Read more >
  • TuyetMai2412

WerewolfOnline

July 4, 2020 by TuyetMai2412

Werewolf online is an extremely intelligent and interesting game

This game is a quest between residents and wolves and some solo characters

In a normal game, there will be 16 players including 4 players who are hidden wolves and 2 who are solo, while the rest are residents.

Every night, wolves can kill a citizen, similarly, every morning the whole village can vote together to hang one person. So in the morning wolves have to pretend to be civilians so they don't hang until the number of wolves alive is the same as the number of people alive.

As for solo each solo will have a different function.

The last remaining person or those who fulfill the requirements of their role will be the victors.

Happy hunting !!

Ingame : 01PT_Justadice

Discord : Mai #…

Read more >
  • Misc544

Blog post got deleted

July 4, 2020 by Misc544

Y si favor Hello! Para profesores y si por uno. 84%
    I’m from depew So I am Not creada salva—the day I Became queen? I am pookie cookies, huh?

Read more >
  • Mr. Smithers Secret Lab

I understand UCP Wikis are very hatred wikis, but their not that bad, I know some people that prefer Non-UCP and .Wikia Wikis, let me talk about this first.

Wikia Wikis (Wikis that had been since the .wikia brand, and before the migration to fandom.com) have a bit extra features, these wikis are a bit rare, a example of a .wikia wiki would be; roblox.wikia.com, If you want a .wikia wiki, just find one, add information to it, and just adopt it, it's not hard to do. This is all i can explain about .wikia wikis.

Non-UCP, or Older Wikis that hadn't been around since the .wikia brand are wikis that also contain extra features.

Unlike UCP Wikis, .Wikia and Non-UCP Wikis can download many extensions, like if you want a bot that can moderate

for you t…

Read more >
  • TeTrix the Duck

Я ЗНАЧИТ СОЗДАЮ СВОЮ ВИКИ ПРО МЕХОВ, СОХРАНЯЮ ЕЁ, ЗАХОЖУ В ДРУГУЮ ВИКИ ПРО ЭТУ ИГРУ, ВЫХОЖУ, И МОЯ ВИКИ КУДА ТО ПРОПАЛА!

Read more >
  • XTeodor12

Category boxes

July 4, 2020 by XTeodor12

The category boxes were kinda great. Can you bring them back?

This is why the Category boxes were better:

1. It was a simple design.

2. The design was extremely great.

3. It was the default category viewing setting.

Read more >
  • Nikon1803

I'm feeling unlucky

July 3, 2020 by Nikon1803

Hello, my name is Niko.

Today, I feel unlucky because I got unlimited blockage in Logopedia this morning.

I've been banned forever in Plants vs. Zombies Wiki on September 1, 2019, this was a painful blow for me.

The reason why those who deliberately blocked me was my own behavior.

I ask for your help to help me to unblock it so that I prove my innocence.

Read more >
  • Nathan Pirate

Greetings, Fandom users. I will now share to you why having everything Discussions-based is a bad idea. Here, I will present all evidence necessary to prove why Threads should stay. Please note that this is meant to be informative.

Now, here is what Discussions looks like firsthand. 

Ignore this, I put it here by accident and can't remove it.

It's obviously a separate realm from the rest of a wiki. It is clearly not advisable for import on small wikis in general. On some wikis, they coexist with the simpler more practical Forums. They clearly have different places on a community.

Here is what posting looks like.                   

As you can see, the features don't look that formal, and lack the details of Thread posts. That's not necessarily …

Read more >
  • Iron Claw 2

Fanstories Fandom

July 2, 2020 by Iron Claw 2

https://Fanstories.fandom.com is a new wikia, devoted to fanfictions made by you. You’re welcome to create your own stories based on your favorite characters, movies, television series, video games, etc. only you should follow the rules. This is a wiki-version of FanFiction.net.

Read more >
  • Offong

7/1/20

July 2, 2020 by Offong

Hallo everybody! Be sure to check out my wiki! https://eight-pointed-power.fandom.com/wiki/Eight_Pointed_Power_Wiki

Read more >
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.