FANDOM

• Pgtv12AJPW

Hello! And welcome to my first ever blog! So, you all might be wondering, “Why are you a jammer on Animal Jam Play Wild?” Well, it’s all because of my Chosen Wolves Duke, Earl and Tranquil BraveWolf! The first day I started playing ajpw in my pgtv12 account was on 9/26/2016 and I was impressed by the graphics, the community, everything! The game was where I met my fav YouTuber Rainbow Lemur. He and I have been buddies since! I might explain more about this on another blog so I would love to see what you think!

Read more >
  • JayELandry

Visit my Wiki

September 22, 2019 by JayELandry

Hey everyone, love Disney and Nickelodeon? Well come check out the DisNick Wiki, it's got all things Disney and Nickelodeon relate! I've already done most of the posts on here, so you can help out. My wiki's got movies, tv shows, tv channels, merchandises, the actors, creators, and much more!

Read more >
  • RIles 1

Donovan dublanche

September 22, 2019 by RIles 1

Nom prénom : Donovan Dublanche.

Date: lieu de naissance : 31 décembre 2004 (14 ans) en vendée à Sable d'Olonne.

Famille:  à une soeur, mère?, Père? aucune autre information.

Origine : Français, Japonais.

Loisir :  Mangas.

Je n'écris pas quand son objectif sera moins flou PS: désoler si j'ai fais des fautes le genre est maintenant décrit il est loisir n'est plus plus les mangas alor je changeais je voulais ecrire je savais pas alor j'ai fais sur mon ancien ami.

Read more >
  • Trevorkylesmith

House of Anubis

September 21, 2019 by Trevorkylesmith

bless up

Read more >
  • FishTank

Organized spaces on Fandom

September 21, 2019 by FishTank

The word "wiki" comes from a Hawaiian word, meaning "quick". The original idea is that pages can be rapidly constructed and threaded together by links to grow organically. It should come as little surprise that they don't always begin with organized models, and can flow quickly from one article to the next without putting them into more carefully considered structures. This can contribute to the rapid growth of small wikis, but can make maintaining large wikis with many articles and contributors harder to manage.

Spaces like wikis can need a plan or blueprint to avoid the chaos. Well organized spaces come together either after there are pages, or when a wiki is first created. It helps to have a plan ready before multiple contributors start…

Read more >
  • Edgar salazar68

edgar

September 21, 2019 by Edgar salazar68

holle edgar game

Read more >
  • 289Kid

COPPA sucks

September 20, 2019 by 289Kid

I got this from [1] just so you know

Children don't have rights! A United States history instructor, Lori Holmes, was unable to list a single right for citizens under the age of 18 years. Preliminarily, Holmes suggested that "children have the right of protection," but rights could be given up; protection can not be given up. Protection for children is a requirement in the United States.1

The Internet is filled with a myriad of places that collect personal information. People register to Web sites all the time. There are about 2 billion Internet users in 2010 and around 220 million in the United States alone.2 Web sites are collecting personal information from a large number of people.

In 1998, United States lawmakers passed two laws―th…

Read more >
  • Imjustthere

https://teh-epic-spam-insane-thing-full-of-memes-cheetos.fandom.com/wiki/TEH_EPIC_SPAM_INSANE_THING_FULL_OF_MEMES_%26_CHEETOS_Wiki

Read more >
  • ForumKey

Hello!

September 20, 2019 by ForumKey

Hello there! I'm not exactly new here but I don't use this platform much. My name's Azukana Crown, just call me Kana though. I write and draw, take choir, and I like Creepypastas. Correction liked. Currently, I'm working on rewriting Creepypastas like Jeff the Killer (JTK), Judge Angels (JA), Clockwork (CW), and many more. So far, I'm almost done with the JTK and I've started on Judge Angels. But anyway, I want to just talk with people that also believe those Creepypastas are pretty shitty.

So, hi.

Read more >
  • RRT877

Hoi

September 19, 2019 by RRT877

Hoi, I bims ich dachte ich schreib mal 1 Eintag xD

Read more >
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.