1. All right, I really hate it when people complain about UCP, it makes me sick. Those of you complaining about it, just shut up. Higher-ups like C.Syde, Tupka, and Mr. Woodhouse ( not necassarily in that order ) have put up with it for so long, which is an amazing feat; those guys are awesome. Anyways, UCP is not all bad like the complainers say. Wikis still have a lot of benificial traits, though Legacy may have been a bit better.
2. As of December of 2020, UCP IS UNFINISHED. If you're still gonna complain about it, you might as well suggest things that could make it better, e.g. "bring back classic editor."
3. ( This one is not related to UCP ) Sorry, I know that I talk like an admin, I'm not one. It just makes me sick when people criti…Read more >
No se sabe mucho de este sans lo único k se sabe es que se creo en el antivoid
- Tiene una cuerda como las de error sans estas son mas fuertes k las del 404 y de omni sans.
- Manipulación de la gravedad, manipulación del alma, retribución karmica, control sobre todas las almas.
- Pose Ultra Omega Blasters estos blaster son del tamaño de una ciudad y puede borrar países con el (no lo utiliza mucho), tiene gaster al igual k el sans classic
estos son mas fuertes k los de omni sans, tiene Giant Gasters todos sus gaster son de un color negro con ojos de color rojo, los gaster tiene cuerdas en sus ojos al igual k 123.
- Poséela habilidad de gaster Monótono puede invocar 10 manos y son mas fuertes k las de gaster sobrepasan el poder de omni sans.
It's me Palm or Palmboi! I decided to do a blog post about how to practice online safety and why you should be aware of what you are posting!
If you aren't careful, strangers can know stuff that you don't want them to know. It can be used against you later when you get a job and there are many more dangers.
- If you reveal your address a stranger can come to your house and you wouldn't want that, right?
- If you post photos of you people can more easily find you and you wouldn't want somebody to be like "Hey that's TheRandomUsernameThatIsVeryRandom on FANDOM" when you are walking on the street. Note that I just chose a random username and sorry if that account does exist.
- Never say your age if you are under 13.
- NEVER! I MEAN NEVER SAY YOU…
Read more >
Normally, when you're first starting out, you'll want to check out the Admin Dashboard. Its icon appears at the top of the main page. Its icon looks like a line in the middle of a circle with a crooked line poking out of the top. Decide whether or not you want Message Walls or Talk Pages by toggling Message Walls. You can also toggle User Blogs, Article Comments, Log-in requirements, and the Europa Infobox Theme. There is also an accomplished tasks menu which you can expand with a quick link under it.
Appoint users that you trust to follow and enforce rules as admins via the Special:UserRights page. It's also a good idea to appoint users with coding experience as admins. Make sure that your admins have made a good number of edits ( at least…
Read more >
weLcome to my bLog.Read more >
Hey guys, welcome to the blog! In this blog, I will be giving advise on choosing staff members for your community. Most of the communities might choose staff randomly just because they have applied for it, or because the wiki is sort of 'dead', or that they only know how to edit. However, would anyone suspect them as people who vandalise? Would anyone know them as untrustworthy people? Perhaps not, because they are already a staff member. But then, you would never know if they have a hint of wanting to vandalise.
Of course, I’m not telling you to suspect all the staff members in your community just because they have less than 100 edits or because they are the owner’s friend, or because they applied while the wiki was dead. But there might be …Read more >
I’m looking for an NYPD blue episode that I captured this frame from.
If somebody knows what this is from, I’ll thank you for it.
Theres this one episode I watched where in one part there was this guy (Who is in the image above) that stutters alot. three or four members were listening to what he was saying. He then was knocked out by the police, and I don’t know what happened next. I think maybe he got arested, but i don’t know. Tell me in the comments what the name of this episode is.Read more >
Hopefully, you won’t know how bad the age rule is. It’s limiting kid’s access to edit wikis and get blocked often. It’s mostly on the Prodigy Wiki because the game is for grades 1 to 8, and 7th and 8th graders are editing. I’m like, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? IT’S FOR GRADES 1 TO 8, NOT GRADES 7 AND 8! As far as I can see, the rule violates equal rights about age. It’s really ”Toxic”, and if you’re under the age of 13, you’ll be blocked (globally). No wonder COPPA’s so salty. It’s salt-o-meter grows every single minute. And geez, FANDOM should be for everyone.
Admin Forum:Age-based block: was I right to do this?Read more >