Community Central
Community Central

Joapaulov Joapaulov 20 January 2011

Começando no Wyd

• 1 Algumas Build para vc nao fica confuso na hora de destribui pontos
  • 2 Como eu consigu upar rapido ?
  • 3 bem apos criar seu char você vai estar no campo de treinamento, melhores sua arma, seu set, e dps de pegar o lvl 35 va dar uma volta no deserto é um otimo lugar pra você upar.
  • 4 Obs: Ache um grupo antes pois você morrera com apenas um unico hit dos bixo.
  • 5 Skill
  • 6 com o seu desempenho elevando seu lvl você ganha pontos de skill q servem para você aprender tecnicas fundamentasi para se tornar um Guerreiro (indepedente de sua classe ).
  • 7 Criando Arch

Bem, aqui explicaremos como distribuir seus pontos de atributos, levando em conta a sua classe, e o seu tipo de skill, já colocaremos em um level alto só para vocês terem uma noção:

O TransKnight:

TK Conf…

Read Full Post
Poesia Em Alta Poesia Em Alta 19 January 2011

Deus!

Eu me lembro! eu me lembro! - Era pequeno E brincava na praia; o mar bramia E erguendo o dorso altivo, sacudia A branca escuma para o céu sereno
E eu disse a minha mãe nesse momento: "Que dura orquestra! Que furor insano! "Que pode haver maior que o oceano, "Ou que seja mais forte do que o vento?!" -
Minha mãe a sorrir olhou p'r'os céus E respondeu: - Um Ser que nós não vemos "É maior do que o mar que nós tememos, "Mais forte que o tufão! Meu filho, é - Deus!"

Read Full Post
Gashu-Monsata Gashu-Monsata 19 January 2011

Lukunsky Grove wiki

I decided to create an in depth wiki about my webcomic, Lukunsky Grove. Now see see how it goes ;)

Read Full Post
Sharese213 Sharese213 19 January 2011

starting out

hi this is sharese and this is my first blog post but idk lol 1 fact ik about zendaya coleman she is black.1 fact on demi lovato a crackhead.2 facts on miley cyrus she thinks she can do watever she wants to and watch she is going to get put in jail like linsday lohan.1 fact on taylor swift no one likes her.taylor laut ner i think i know what im going to say about he is fine cute hoe has the whole package and needs a girlfriend and there is like 1,000,000 girls out there that want to date him.and this is to all u caucasians who dont like black people that is totally rude i am black i preffered to be call african americans and no one did any thing to u.michael jackson we all love him and dont forget it and all of yall who think he is a girl …

Read Full Post
Lexikinz28 Lexikinz28 19 January 2011

My entire profile..gone?!

All my stuff on my profile is gone. My About Me, badges. & it says I joined today, when I joined back in August..It says I made 0 contributions. I even got a message about the Wiki as if I had just joined...Anyone wanna help me, or tell me why? I'm so confused 0.o

Read Full Post
Sarah Manley Sarah Manley 18 January 2011

2 Billion People on the Web — and Other Fun Facts

At Wikia, we spend a good portion of our time on the Internet. So we thought it would be fun to take a look at how other people use the web and how it’s been growing over the past year — spotting a few trends along the way.

Trend #1: Going Global, Going Big

Of the 6.8 billion people now living on Earth, nearly 29% have Internet access, InformationWeek reported this week, citing a study of web use in 2010. That’s a 14% increase in Internet use worldwide, as the number of websites grew by 21.4 million to reach 255 million total — that’s almost one website for every person in America!

More fun stats from the study:

• Nearly two billion people use email (1.88 billion), and they send about 300 million emails a day. But — you guessed it — the vast maj…
Read Full Post
Burdinthepunchbowl Burdinthepunchbowl 18 January 2011

What the hell?

Where have my edits gone? my articles? where for art thee?

Read Full Post
Demoox al.mohannadi Demoox al.mohannadi 17 January 2011

му ωσяℓ∂,,♥ ~

му ωσяℓ∂,,♥ ~

Read Full Post
Devilmanozzy Devilmanozzy 17 January 2011

What Are Fellow Editors: Work Ethic, Interests, and Motivations?

Once a wiki gets off the ground and edits/articles go up, there always seems to be a system that develops from it. That is what this blog is about.

Who are your fellow editors anyways? There seems to be a few different types of editors types I've found over the last two years here I'll list

• Strongly Interested type- They edit at least once a day, and in multiple large content edits. They are usually the backbone of a wiki. Many times they are the administrator to the wiki or aim to be. The only possible bad thing about them is at some point, if they are not a admin, they will ask to be.
  • Minor Grammar/Spelling Fixer type- They do edits usually with no real time plan (once a week to once a month), and they edits as the name suggests are small. …
Read Full Post
Nobody Cares Nobody Cares 17 January 2011

ShoutWiki is greedy for money and is trying to get Wikia contributors

Ever since Wiki released the awesome skin of Wikia (Known widely as Oasis), ShoutWiki is trying to get Wikia contributors. ShoutWiki now has Monaco, the stupid thing is they don't know that Oasis is better than Monaco was, plus they think they can steel the Wikia wikis and contributors in one day? Well NO. ShoutWiki sucks hard guys, the last time they tried to get Wikia's contritutors was by getting Monobook when Wikia changed to Monaco, then they got Monaco after Wikia changed to Oasis? Now that's the stupid thing about ShoutWiki is that they have NO originality, plus "Modern" and "Chick" was originally from Wikimedia and DreamHost.

That's how I prove that ShoutWiki sucks hard and Wikia's better.

-- paul mccartney   Songpedia The Beatles Chat …

Read Full Post